Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Once morning happened the reptile cracked open his eyes to see the princess he had in his arms. Not wanting to wake her, he slowly slipped from the bed to make his way to the shower to wash himself after the long romp they had.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:11 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Samuel slowly closed his eyes and rested his head back once more puncturing the pillow as sleep slowly began to roll over him.

she moved to let him rll over closed her eyes and get some well desereved and much needed s;leep
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:57 pm

Samuel slowly closed his eyes and rested his head back once more puncturing the pillow as sleep slowly began to roll over him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Samuel was more than finished after their long session, "Don't worry. I think I worked out all that frustration in that one sitting." He said to her rubbing her hips and keeping his eyes in hers

aoi nodded and smiled as she held him losly in her arms sore but content
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Samuel was more than finished after their long session, "Don't worry. I think I worked out all that frustration in that one sitting." He said to her rubbing her hips and keeping his eyes in hers
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Samuel had his arms wrapped around his lover after their long session now in bed again, "Wow, didn't know you had all that in you." He spoke partially in deep breaths as he recovered from his last session and the long chain of spent moments christening the room with their actions.

"me either" aoi repled still panting from the latest climax "tho i doubt i will be able to do that again any tme soon" she added hoping her nympho partner could go without sex for some time while she regained her breath and recovered
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 am

Samuel had his arms wrapped around his lover after their long session now in bed again, "Wow, didn't know you had all that in you." He spoke partially in deep breaths as he recovered from his last session and the long chain of spent moments christening the room with their actions.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Samuel watched his lady move to him before readily accepting her and slowly massaging her soft body. His solid shaft pressed up against her frame once more showing how far he went inside of her.

again and again they mated til both was beyond being sated still both newly strangers and yet too intimate to be consisdered such a title
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:10 am

Samuel watched his lady move to him before readily accepting her and slowly massaging her soft body. His solid shaft pressed up against her frame once more showing how far he went inside of her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Slowly the dragon pulled himself up from her and his shaft pulled from her. He looked about the room looking for the ways that he was sure she was willing to experiment with. He then moved to the chair in the room and patted his lap, "Come here and take a seat." He said to her.

aoi went to him and sat on his strong lap nd snuggled in his embrace
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Slowly the dragon pulled himself up from her and his shaft pulled from her. He looked about the room looking for the ways that he was sure she was willing to experiment with. He then moved to the chair in the room and patted his lap, "Come here and take a seat." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Samuel let the kiss deepen while his claws traced over her frame. After a moment his lips pulled away from hers, "Are you still up for testing each other's stamina tonight?" He asked while a toothy grin covered his lips.

she nodded wanting to try
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Samuel let the kiss deepen while his claws traced over her frame. After a moment his lips pulled away from hers, "Are you still up for testing each other's stamina tonight?" He asked while a toothy grin covered his lips.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Samuel grunted feeling his actions tensing up right until she felt his seeds shoot into her. His thrusting finished soon after his finish where his muzzle stayed hovering over her lips. He wouldn't be stopping these moments any time soon.
she kissed him a sign letting him know she did not mind if they continued doing this the rest of the night or at least until they fell asleep
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Samuel grunted feeling his actions tensing up right until she felt his seeds shoot into her. His thrusting finished soon after his finish where his muzzle stayed hovering over her lips. He wouldn't be stopping these moments any time soon.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:39 pm

poor dragon
(It's fine. Work has been stealing my time and soul)

Having felt his lover move with his thrusts, one of his claws slipped down her comparatively delicate to pull one leg up enough so that her movements would be kept to a minimum as he made love to Aoi. He wasn't sure he could ever get over this feeling.

aoi cried out in pleasure as they made love each time in a new position
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:39 am

(It's fine. Work has been stealing my time and soul)

Having felt his lover move with his thrusts, one of his claws slipped down her comparatively delicate to pull one leg up enough so that her movements would be kept to a minimum as he made love to Aoi. He wasn't sure he could ever get over this feeling.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:12 am

sorry for the late reply)
Samuel slowly pulled his lips from hers and moved his arms to her shoulders. The feeling of her walls perfectly wrapping around his shaft like she was made for him, "You're perfect." He spoke softly before starting his heavy thrusts into his lover.

she closed her eyes enjoying their union then cried out in pleasured pain as she felt him thick and hard inside her small human hole
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Samuel slowly pulled his lips from hers and moved his arms to her shoulders. The feeling of her walls perfectly wrapping around his shaft like she was made for him, "You're perfect." He spoke softly before starting his heavy thrusts into his lover.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Samuel had continued exploring every inch of her frame. He showed his enjoyment as he made his attempts to admire every aspect of her body. After he felt she had endured his exploration enough, he slowly pulled her legs apart. His lips pressed deeply into hers before the familiar feeling of his shaft began sliding into her welcoming opening.
aoi moaned as he entered her agian it felt good and they conected his shaft sliding into her like a special sword to its fitted cheath they meded one with the other like they had been ment for each other it gave her a warm fuzzy feling inside whenever she thought about it
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Samuel had continued exploring every inch of her frame. He showed his enjoyment as he made his attempts to admire every aspect of her body. After he felt she had endured his exploration enough, he slowly pulled her legs apart. His lips pressed deeply into hers before the familiar feeling of his shaft began sliding into her welcoming opening.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:03 am

Samuel slowly ran his claws against her flesh, leaving small lines on her hips and down her legs, "Be patient beautiful. We'll be there." He said to her in a deep tone before licking her neck all while his claws continued leaving their thin lines on her soft skin.

she nodded and tried to be patient for him

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:53 am

Samuel slowly ran his claws against her flesh, leaving small lines on her hips and down her legs, "Be patient beautiful. We'll be there." He said to her in a deep tone before licking her neck all while his claws continued leaving their thin lines on her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Samuel felt that Aoi had enough of his tongue when he heard the cries of pleasure. His tongue slipping from her wet lips. He climbed back on top of her and pressed his scaled lips to hers, her tastes still on his tongue as he pressed the deep kiss to her lips.

aoi kissed back and pressed against him in need of him being inside her again
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:16 am

Samuel felt that Aoi had enough of his tongue when he heard the cries of pleasure. His tongue slipping from her wet lips. He climbed back on top of her and pressed his scaled lips to hers, her tastes still on his tongue as he pressed the deep kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next