Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Daniel knew this position. He had encountered many wolves that had the same mind set where they took the side of the first one that gave them any sort of acceptance, "I see. That's nothing to be ashamed of." He said to Destiny moving his sash to get the rest of her measurements while she was with him, "I'll go out for a while to get your clothes . Probably good for me to get some myself." He said to her looking at her frame which he had to shake his mind from the thoughts starting to go through his head.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:01 am

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Daniel watched her wag her tail then he took off the sash to his waist and then moved up close to Destiny, "Alright. This shouldn't take too long." He said to Destiny as he moved to wrap her bust line which he barely had enough room on his sash to give her a proper measurement, it wasn't going to be hard to get clothing and underwear that would match that size, "So. Before that brutal looking alpha piked you up. What did you do before then?" He asked her moving up behind Destiny and moving to take a measurement of her hips all the while getting to know Destiny more.

"i dunno i lost my family and the alpha you killed was the first one to accept me for what i was" she said to him as he took her measurements

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Daniel watched her wag her tail then he took off the sash to his waist and then moved up close to Destiny, "Alright. This shouldn't take too long." He said to Destiny as he moved to wrap her bust line which he barely had enough room on his sash to give her a proper measurement, it wasn't going to be hard to get clothing and underwear that would match that size, "So. Before that brutal looking alpha piked you up. What did you do before then?" He asked her moving up behind Destiny and moving to take a measurement of her hips all the while getting to know Destiny more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Daniel sighed softly when Destiny mentioned that Destiny didn't know what her clothing sizes were, "You don't have to wear your towel is you don't want to. I'm used to being around nude werewolves. You know, being raised by them." He said to Destiny which he was going to need to take measurements of her body which he had a sash he could use as estimated measurements.

"okay and sure you can measue me if you think it will help" she said wagging her tail a bit
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:34 am

Daniel sighed softly when Destiny mentioned that Destiny didn't know what her clothing sizes were, "You don't have to wear your towel is you don't want to. I'm used to being around nude werewolves. You know, being raised by them." He said to Destiny which he was going to need to take measurements of her body which he had a sash he could use as estimated measurements.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:34 pm

destiny nodded to his suggestion then replied to his question "not really" she said "but we can find out together" she said bring herself off then took other towels unused and made a makeshift dress for herself that night she hung it up then went to bed naked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:38 am

Daniel shrugged his shoulders while he was leaned up against the wall, "Sure." He said to Destiny ready to open the door though she already opened it up and came out with the towel on her body, "Since we still need to get you some clothes. We might as well stay here a couple of nights. You know what size clothing you are?" He asked Destiny moving for the back pack he set down next to the bed and pulled out a set of basic looking clothes so that he wouldn't attract too much attention. He didn't seem too nervous about his body since he started undressing and getting the other clothes on. When he was undressed leaving himself in boxers before getting himself redressed. He looked in incredible shape making it clear that he was a good fighter with his body shape.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:18 am

Daniel got himself off the bed seeing that Destiny was not in the bed with him and instead he could smell the floral shampoos and soaps in the bathroom. He walked to the door and let out a small sigh, "You comfortable in there Destiny?" He asked through the door wondering if he could do what he did when he was with the clan and save time by bathing at once.
destiny smiled "yes" she said then impishly asked "want to join me?" she was halfway teasing and got out after rinsing off wrapping a towel around her and dried off her fur for she knew nothing smelt bad like wet fur
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Daniel got himself off the bed seeing that Destiny was not in the bed with him and instead he could smell the floral shampoos and soaps in the bathroom. He walked to the door and let out a small sigh, "You comfortable in there Destiny?" He asked through the door wondering if he could do what he did when he was with the clan and save time by bathing at once.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 am

This feeling of her naked body near him was so odd to him even with the fact he had been around werewolves. He just never got used to the idea of being around a naked girl like this. He turned to be away from Destiny and closed his eyes until morning broke through the sky once again.

when dawn broke she woke and went to do her daily duties then went to wake him after a bath and using the strange device he told her about
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:02 am

This feeling of her naked body near him was so odd to him even with the fact he had been around werewolves. He just never got used to the idea of being around a naked girl like this. He turned to be away from Destiny and closed his eyes until morning broke through the sky once again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:18 am

Daniel nodded to Destiny which he the male began to lay back on the bed and then let out a small yawn as he set himself back on the mattress, "Get some sleep. We're going to be going back out in the morning. We'll get you some clothes while we're out." He said to her

nodding she laid beside him and streached then laid down and went to sleep. he felt her naked body next to him all night.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Daniel nodded to Destiny which he the male began to lay back on the bed and then let out a small yawn as he set himself back on the mattress, "Get some sleep. We're going to be going back out in the morning. We'll get you some clothes while we're out." He said to her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:36 am

Daniel let out a small sigh when she brought up her solution, "Maybe later. I don't mind the idea of you being around me naked. I was raised around werewolves if you remember. Being around naked women doesn't bug me." He said to her which he then he looked at her seeing her in her every glory she possessed, he couldn't help but to like the image she had. Perhaps when he was done with his spree he could possibly settle down. He shook the thought from his head needing to focus on his goal before he could think about settling down.

"others will" she said then after a moment nodded "alright i will accept the clothes
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Daniel let out a small sigh when she brought up her solution, "Maybe later. I don't mind the idea of you being around me naked. I was raised around werewolves if you remember. Being around naked women doesn't bug me." He said to her which he then he looked at her seeing her in her every glory she possessed, he couldn't help but to like the image she had. Perhaps when he was done with his spree he could possibly settle down. He shook the thought from his head needing to focus on his goal before he could think about settling down.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 am

she smiled and thanked him then to his words of clothes said "i could change back if your uncomfortable daniel" offering another solution to the problem since she had no clothes or money or anything to trade
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Daniel sighed when he heard her ask him the word 'want' as though it were some strange new concept, "You can stick around if you like. I could use the company anyway." He said to her looking at the way she looked in her human form, "You are going to need some clothing if you are going to be like that." He said to her closing his eyes and setting his head on the wall.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

"want?" she said forthe word was foriegn to her she never had to think what she wanted never knew she could have her own life outside the pack when the alpha died she turned to him cause she would been lost otherwise followed him though didnt know really why maybe it was cause he saved her and she wanted to return the favor somehow
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Daniel kept his back to the wall when she asked what they would do next, "I keep hunting. Until the wolves stop attacking humans. And when I finally kill the alpha that was in control of the pack that killed everything I knew." He said to Destiny keeping himself from looking at Destiny's new human body, "I was only concerned you were following me for the wrong reasons. I hunt your kind. If you feel that you are following because you want to and not because I am a warrior." He said to her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:40 pm

"nice to meet you" destiny replied. she didn't remember being under control but accepted his reply for it kinda made sense she supposed "so now what" she asked it had been a question she was kinda scared to ask but needed to know where things went from here "i know you didn't seem happy that i followed you" she said "so if you still don't want me to i wont" she said "but what do i do now?" she asked him as if he had all the answers as if he had become her new alpha whom she looked looked to
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Dark Wolf chuckled hearing her appreciation that he didn't judge her as a killing machine devoid of thought, "You were under control of an evil alpha wolf. I killed him and you no longer were his thrall. You are your own separate entity." He said to her which then he returned the courtesy of her giving her name, "My birth name is Daniel. Though wolves know me as Dark Wolf."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:35 pm

"destiny" she said softly "and thanks i am glad you don't hate me or think i'm bad because of what i am not many would think like that it'll be kill first, ask questions later" she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Dark Wolf sighed seeing her shift into her human form in front of him. He didn't mind since he could set a face to the wolf he had been traveling with as long as he had, "It isn't difficult. I don't hate you for being what you are. I was raised by wolves, I know not all wolves are bad." He said to her, "So what is your name?" He asked her setting his back on the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:38 am

she seemed to understand cause she tilted her head in thought then she sighed and slowly shifted to her humanoid form "so its not difficult knowing me now even though no matter what form i am in i am still me " she replied telling him it should not matter if she was human he should accept her for herself
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Dark wolf closed his eyes before finally taking off the mask that he had been wearing the days that he was traveling since he was more or less just wanting to keep himself from being seen in the wilderness, "I don't hate you. I'd rather see you in your human form than to keep seeing you like this. It would be difficult to know about this female wolf that has been traveling with me all this time." He explained to her wondering what her name was since she had never spoken during this time they were traveling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next