Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:35 pm

Daniel woke from his sleep seeing that he had mated with Destiny and had her mark placed in his body showing that she had claimed him. He softly stroked Destiny's back as she slept in his arms. He didn't want to wake Destiny though soon they would have to go back to their journey back to find the wolf that changed his life and after that he could finally settle down with Destiny and raise their family.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:41 am

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Daniel chuckled hearing Destiny then he relaxed his head back into the pillow, "I'm sure that everything will be fine. I was raised by wolves after all." He said to Destiny before slowly closing his eyes and enjoying a restful and peaceful night's sleep.
she laid beside him and nodded slowly certain he was right and it was not long til she too joined him in the land behind the eyes. next morning she woke and looked to him and kissed him awake with a big lick
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Daniel chuckled hearing Destiny then he relaxed his head back into the pillow, "I'm sure that everything will be fine. I was raised by wolves after all." He said to Destiny before slowly closing his eyes and enjoying a restful and peaceful night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Daniel looked to his hand and took in a deep breath of the new scents around his body, "I find them easy enough to handle. I'm sure the shifting is going to take some getting used to." He said to her which then he kissed her on her lips deeply while his hands stayed at her hips.

she nodded "im sure it willespecially when it happens for the firs time i hope im with you when that happens maybe it will be less stressfull and scary for you if i am by your side"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Daniel looked to his hand and took in a deep breath of the new scents around his body, "I find them easy enough to handle. I'm sure the shifting is going to take some getting used to." He said to her which then he kissed her on her lips deeply while his hands stayed at her hips.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Daniel smiled hearing her then he trailed a finger along her frame while she was nuzzled into him, "I guess that would be right." He said to Destiny enjoying the way that she felt into his body. The scent she gave was sweet to his new senses, her skin was so soft to him. It was all so good to him that he didn't want to get away from her, "I'm glad that you decided to come with me on my little journey."

"as am i" she replied kissing him "how do you like the changes so far?" she asked softly knowing by now he would be experincing his new sences
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Daniel smiled hearing her then he trailed a finger along her frame while she was nuzzled into him, "I guess that would be right." He said to Destiny enjoying the way that she felt into his body. The scent she gave was sweet to his new senses, her skin was so soft to him. It was all so good to him that he didn't want to get away from her, "I'm glad that you decided to come with me on my little journey."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Daniel felt the way Destiny nuzzled into him which he smiled feeling loved instead of just being necessary for public safety. Slowly he moved onto his back keeping Destiny in his grasp, "I'm not letting you go again Destiny." He spoke softly to Destiny keeping his hand on her hip and back so that she couldn't move away from him.

smiling she snuggled against him "you will eventually but when you do i promise not to go far from you daniel" she replied
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:06 am

Daniel felt the way Destiny nuzzled into him which he smiled feeling loved instead of just being necessary for public safety. Slowly he moved onto his back keeping Destiny in his grasp, "I'm not letting you go again Destiny." He spoke softly to Destiny keeping his hand on her hip and back so that she couldn't move away from him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Daniel continued the thrusting enjoying the warm feeling that he had in his change. He knew that this would not last with this being his first time. He moved in for a final kiss to Destiny's lips as he made one final thrust and he released into Destiny's welcoming womb where their son or daughter would soon be conceived. He slowly took her lips from his and looked to her in her eyes while he was with her, "I love you Destiny." He spoke softly.

as his seed spilled into her womb and created life for the first time inside her destiny blushed softly to his words and after thier kiss she said them back to him only after saying it did she finally realize what she been feeling and nuzzld her lover affectionitly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Daniel continued the thrusting enjoying the warm feeling that he had in his change. He knew that this would not last with this being his first time. He moved in for a final kiss to Destiny's lips as he made one final thrust and he released into Destiny's welcoming womb where their son or daughter would soon be conceived. He slowly took her lips from his and looked to her in her eyes while he was with her, "I love you Destiny." He spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Daniel could feel a warm feeling spread through his body as she cleaned the wound. He knew this warm feeling was the start to his change which he welcomed as a part of his fate. He soon began to make small movements at first making sure that she was really ready before he started thrusting into Destiny accepting his new self and the family he would soon start with Destiny being his one and only.

destiny moaned softly to his thrusting
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:33 am

Daniel could feel a warm feeling spread through his body as she cleaned the wound. He knew this warm feeling was the start to his change which he welcomed as a part of his fate. He soon began to make small movements at first making sure that she was really ready before he started thrusting into Destiny accepting his new self and the family he would soon start with Destiny being his one and only.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 am

Daniel winced when he felt the bite placed into his shoulder when Destiny felt the pain of her first time with a man. He felt that the bite was not needed since he was going to turn regardless of the transmition of his new future, "It's alright Destiny." He spoke getting over the pain rather quick as he was enveloped into becoming the wolf he would soon become. He let her wait until she felt ready before he would attempt moving while he was one with Destiny.

she licked the mating wound it may not been needed to turn him but as her mate it would mark him forever as her alpha male and claimed so no others could claim him.nodding to his words destiny relaxed and gave him a nod a sign it was alright to continue his words had consoled her and she knew if she said sorry he would still say 'its alright' for the deed was done and they both knew there was no going back
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:30 am

Daniel winced when he felt the bite placed into his shoulder when Destiny felt the pain of her first time with a man. He felt that the bite was not needed since he was going to turn regardless of the transmition of his new future, "It's alright Destiny." He spoke getting over the pain rather quick as he was enveloped into becoming the wolf he would soon become. He let her wait until she felt ready before he would attempt moving while he was one with Destiny.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Daniel felt as Destiny removed his clothing which he let happen and helped with his clothing removal by taking off his pants. After he was naked with Destiny under him he positioned himself to her entrance and with one swift thrust pushed through her exposing himself to become a wolf with Destiny. He waited a moment while he was inside her to allow her a chance to recover after his size penetrated through her and if she wanted to take control so he would give her pups on her accord instead of his.

she gasped when he pressed to her entrenced then he pentrated her making her bite hard to keep from screaming the breaking of her hymen sharp but it was brief . she then hissed as the pain eased and moved slightly completly unaware she had bit him trasmitting the wolf gene to him both in her bite and through their sex
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Daniel felt as Destiny removed his clothing which he let happen and helped with his clothing removal by taking off his pants. After he was naked with Destiny under him he positioned himself to her entrance and with one swift thrust pushed through her exposing himself to become a wolf with Destiny. He waited a moment while he was inside her to allow her a chance to recover after his size penetrated through her and if she wanted to take control so he would give her pups on her accord instead of his.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:58 am

Daniel continued running, he could see that she was in distress from how she was acting. Thankfully he arrived back at the hotel room before she could put herself in too much distress where he set her down on the bed and once more pressed a kiss to her lips keeping her close before she went over the edge.

destiny wrapped eher arms around his waist and pulled him to her deepening he kiss reminding herself to not wolf out or let her heat win but knew she was losing control until she lost it completely and began to remove his clothes
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Daniel continued running, he could see that she was in distress from how she was acting. Thankfully he arrived back at the hotel room before she could put herself in too much distress where he set her down on the bed and once more pressed a kiss to her lips keeping her close before she went over the edge.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Daniel could see that she was in distress which he then picked Destiny up like a groom picking up his bride and began rushing back to get to the room so that he could be able to have her in a position that they could both enjoy the moment in a position where they would be able to be in privacy. The fact she was in heat did not cause him to hesitate since he was not able to catch the alluring scent as a human, "Just hold on a few minutes longer Destiny. We'll be there soon." He spoke to her as he ran.
Destiny nodded closed her eyes hoping it help hold back her lust her hand holding his shirt like a lost child who found a home
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 am

Daniel could see that she was in distress which he then picked Destiny up like a groom picking up his bride and began rushing back to get to the room so that he could be able to have her in a position that they could both enjoy the moment in a position where they would be able to be in privacy. The fact she was in heat did not cause him to hesitate since he was not able to catch the alluring scent as a human, "Just hold on a few minutes longer Destiny. We'll be there soon." He spoke to her as he ran.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:33 pm

destiny nodded but the feeling in her body didnt ease even when they parted lips then he touched her his touch like fire she shivered to keep herself from shifting and devouring him intimitly "i dont know if i can wait til we get back i need you now " she said admitting openly that her heat was active and she was doing her best to hold back
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Daniel slowly pulled his lips from Destiny and began to run his hands over her frame, "Let's go back to our room for a little privacy." He said to her seeing how her body was reacting to his touch and the way her body showed that she needed him. He then moved his hand to her back and ran his fingers up and down her back while she thought about waiting long enough to get back to their room and take to their bed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:38 pm

she listened and watched him get closer and closer his words fell upon her then his lips touched hers and she realed to the sensation of him kissing her. Slowly she wrapped her arms around him allowing him to deepen the kiss the action making her belly and lower regins pool with need her nipples tightened as if begging to be touched and to squelch the felling she pressed her naked body to his but relized later that increased the feeling
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Daniel shook his head hearing the way that Destiny spoke to him when she explained that he would become the thing he hated, "No. I don't hate the idea of being a werewolf. I just meant I wasn't ready yet. I'm sure that I would come to that right time with you Destiny." He said to her which he came closer to Destiny and he slowly reached for Destiny and took a gentle hold of her hands, "If it means changing for the sake of being with you then by god I will." He said to her before he moved in and got his face close to his own, "You misunderstood what I said before I could explain." He said to her before pressing his lips to her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next