Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:33 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Daniel was questioning what had recently unfolded in the brief time he had met this female wolf. He was a wolf, mated with her and would soon become a father. He would have to find a permanent place soon though that could wait until Destiny's pregnancy was in the final stage of her pregnancy, "I know. I'm up." He said to her getting from the comfortable spot and moving to get his clothing, "This is all real right?" He asked her, "I'm not going to wake up from a coma and find myself alone am I?"
"its real your not dreaming and the only way you would wake up alone is if another hunter of werewolves killed me but i am not plaanning on that happening i will fight to live to be with you and our family i just wish the hunters could understand we are not their enemy"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:22 am

Daniel was questioning what had recently unfolded in the brief time he had met this female wolf. He was a wolf, mated with her and would soon become a father. He would have to find a permanent place soon though that could wait until Destiny's pregnancy was in the final stage of her pregnancy, "I know. I'm up." He said to her getting from the comfortable spot and moving to get his clothing, "This is all real right?" He asked her, "I'm not going to wake up from a coma and find myself alone am I?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Daniel licked his lover's cheek when she mentioned that they would need to do this more often, "Then I guess we will be spending a lot of time in a bed the longer we're together." He spoke to Destiny before slowly pulling back as the knot loosened and they were finally free to move, "So. Ready to leave soon?" He asked her slowly shifting back to his human shape and his shaft now limp as he felt the aftereffects of his time with his mate. He could tell he was going to be the dominate force in their relationship with how she was

destiny nodded to both his words and his question she then got up washed quickly and dressed after shifting back to her human state "okay your turn to get ready"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:55 am

Daniel licked his lover's cheek when she mentioned that they would need to do this more often, "Then I guess we will be spending a lot of time in a bed the longer we're together." He spoke to Destiny before slowly pulling back as the knot loosened and they were finally free to move, "So. Ready to leave soon?" He asked her slowly shifting back to his human shape and his shaft now limp as he felt the aftereffects of his time with his mate. He could tell he was going to be the dominate force in their relationship with how she was
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Daniel leaned in close and placed a soft lick to his lover's muzzle after their mating had taken place, "I guess that we'll be doing this often like this." He said to her staying on top of the female for the knot to loosen enough for him to move. He wasn't going to complain since just being with the female like this felt good enough.

She nodded her wolfish head "yes we will its our need and our connection " she said laying down til his knot released knowing moving would only hurt them both
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Daniel leaned in close and placed a soft lick to his lover's muzzle after their mating had taken place, "I guess that we'll be doing this often like this." He said to her staying on top of the female for the knot to loosen enough for him to move. He wasn't going to complain since just being with the female like this felt good enough.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:12 am

Daniel grunted like a wild animal while continuing to mate with Destiny. Even with Destiny shifting to her wolf form, he was still larger that the female even if most of his size was in muscle mass. The session had not lasted much longer and soon after she felt the wolf releasing his seed into Destiny while the wolf let out a loud growl. He thrusted himself deep into Destiny pushing the large knot into Destiny to keep himself from pulling out while he satisfied his mate. He felt the resistance attempting to pull out, but and kept himself from pulling out, "That was amazing." He spoke to Destiny in the deep tone his new shape gave him. He was more than satisfied now and could feel himself relaxing while with his mate.

"aggreed" destiny replied looking well sated and satisfied from their mating "thank you" she whispered
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Daniel grunted like a wild animal while continuing to mate with Destiny. Even with Destiny shifting to her wolf form, he was still larger that the female even if most of his size was in muscle mass. The session had not lasted much longer and soon after she felt the wolf releasing his seed into Destiny while the wolf let out a loud growl. He thrusted himself deep into Destiny pushing the large knot into Destiny to keep himself from pulling out while he satisfied his mate. He felt the resistance attempting to pull out, but and kept himself from pulling out, "That was amazing." He spoke to Destiny in the deep tone his new shape gave him. He was more than satisfied now and could feel himself relaxing while with his mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Destiny had remained human throughout their mating not releasing her wolf side she wanted to make love to him flesh to flesh, human to human so she had held on to her animal side that is until she felt him grow both inside and out and felt his fur rub against her as he released his wolf side shifting while mating. if she was in wolf form she would had howled in pleasure to his anial side and his animal lust as he began to take her again his beast calling to her and hers repling within as it clawed at her to release it and be with its mate. destiny lost control as she felt his wolf shaft streach her out and shifted releasing her wolf howling after the shift was complete

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Daniel felt Destiny's climax rushing around him as well as the tightening around his shaft, he was not ready to finish however. Instead something fueled the beast to come out where his eyes had turn a bright shade of yellow and his body began growing in muscle mass and even his size began to widen and lengthen inside of Destiny letting the wolf take control for this session. His body finished forming showing that he was much bigger than she was when she was changed into the beast. His thrusts were now much like an beast in his speed and his strength wile his member stretched her out.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:12 am

Daniel could smell the lust and arousal from Destiny when she made herself ready for him. He moved in softly pressing his lips to hers while becoming the dominating force while he pressed her back down into the bed which he shed his clothing before pressing his frame into hers, "God you're beautiful." He said to Destiny while the two were close. She could feel as he pressed his shaft into her and slid his member inside her enjoying the still tight feel as he began mating with Destiny.

"as are you" she replied moaning to the feel of him inside her again it felt so good so perfect. ass he thrusted she panted and began to sweat getting worked up and eventually she felt a sweet pressure begin to build as her orgasum reached its climax flowing through her and spilling onto him their joining was incredible
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Daniel could smell the lust and arousal from Destiny when she made herself ready for him. He moved in softly pressing his lips to hers while becoming the dominating force while he pressed her back down into the bed which he shed his clothing before pressing his frame into hers, "God you're beautiful." He said to Destiny while the two were close. She could feel as he pressed his shaft into her and slid his member inside her enjoying the still tight feel as he began mating with Destiny.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Daniel could see the need in her body language which he pressed a soft kiss to her neck, "Now move to bed beautiful." He said to Destiny as he moved from Destiny which he let her get up from her seat so he could help with their urges. After his time spent last night to satisfy her heat he was eager to spend more time in bed with Destiny.

Destiny got up and went to bed she got into position for him her body hot even naked in the cool room it was hot and wet with need of him for him she looked at him silently begging to be eased of the lust they felt
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:14 am

Daniel could see the need in her body language which he pressed a soft kiss to her neck, "Now move to bed beautiful." He said to Destiny as he moved from Destiny which he let her get up from her seat so he could help with their urges. After his time spent last night to satisfy her heat he was eager to spend more time in bed with Destiny.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Daniel smiled hearing Destiny's comforting statement to him which he moved to place a small kiss on her neck to show his affection to the female, "I won't forget it." He said to her. He was feeling a need to mate now that her own affection to him was showing more, "I suppose that staying a little longer can't hurt." He said to her getting up from the table then coming up behind his mate and setting his hand to her stomach and running his fingers along her soon to be gravid belly that would carry his pup.
she groaned and pressed agaist him the touch of bodies driving he need to rise in her as well she knew mating binded them grouned them it also was calming it was more then just for making life and this time hopefully he would reconze that after all she already was pupped so they didnt need to mate gain for that
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Daniel smiled hearing Destiny's comforting statement to him which he moved to place a small kiss on her neck to show his affection to the female, "I won't forget it." He said to her. He was feeling a need to mate now that her own affection to him was showing more, "I suppose that staying a little longer can't hurt." He said to her getting up from the table then coming up behind his mate and setting his hand to her stomach and running his fingers along her soon to be gravid belly that would carry his pup.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Daniel was somewhat uneased by the idea of being a wolf at first. He understood it was his choice to be this for Destiny and after their mating the previous night, "I know destiny. I'm just." He paused for a minute where he then looked up at Destiny, "I'm just finding it hard to take at first. I'm not sure if later down the road I will be able to control myself or my instincts." He said to Destiny which he looked into Destiny's eyes, "I know that I have you. And our child to be as well." He said to her going back to his food though slower than others would. While it might have been earlier than he expected to mate and let himself turn, he was sure to make the best of his new life.

"if something happens i will be here to ground you we are mates now its what we do we can ground each other now without depending on an alpha to lead us ' she said and smiled "you are still you though never forget that" she said. Sure she understood whaaat he was going through and touched him gently offing her strenth and her comfort "mating also helps and i will mate with you as often as you need" she said as se caressed him letting him choose if they would leave this day or remain here and mate again
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 am

Daniel was somewhat uneased by the idea of being a wolf at first. He understood it was his choice to be this for Destiny and after their mating the previous night, "I know destiny. I'm just." He paused for a minute where he then looked up at Destiny, "I'm just finding it hard to take at first. I'm not sure if later down the road I will be able to control myself or my instincts." He said to Destiny which he looked into Destiny's eyes, "I know that I have you. And our child to be as well." He said to her going back to his food though slower than others would. While it might have been earlier than he expected to mate and let himself turn, he was sure to make the best of his new life.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 pm

"maybe i do well i do now but food is important so i will fight the lust for now so we can eat" she said . As they ate she watched him at times sometimes seeing him stare at his hand she then finished and went over to him as if sencing what had been on his mind hse said "you know just cause your wolf now dont mean your not still you a part of ou will still be human its a part of your mind heart and soul the transformation dont touch it partly what keeps some of us sain others like the ones you killed they lose their minds some can not handle te change and go wild those are the ones that lead the others who are confused and need something anything to keep them grounded i am still grounded cause when i lost the alpha i gained you" she told him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Daniel laughed nervously when it was mentioned about his other hunger, "I just wanted to give my mate a little affection. Unless you're the one wanting me to bed you." He said to Destiny before pulling away to let her finish and take everything to the small table so the two could eat. It felt strange to him to be a wolf now though at the same time he felt like himself.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 am

Daniel smiled to Destiny before taking her lips onto his while slipping a hand along her stomach, "Yes. I am very very hungry." He said to the young wolf before he then separated from her so that he could get to the breakfast that Destiny had made for him and her.
"something tells me you want mor e then food' she said smiling "i can sate that too but lets eat first so we hae energy later" she said to him then sat down and ate her meal but his hungry kiss effected her too so she hurried through her food so she could help sate the other hunger that he ignighted
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:25 am

Daniel smiled to Destiny before taking her lips onto his while slipping a hand along her stomach, "Yes. I am very very hungry." He said to the young wolf before he then separated from her so that he could get to the breakfast that Destiny had made for him and her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:55 am

Daniel sniffed the air catching the scent of a fresh cooked breakfast which he looked seeing his mate, "Good morning beautiful." He spoke to Destiny as he then wrapped his arms around her resting his hands on her stomach while he pressed his chest to her back, "You alright?" He asked her rubbing her stomach through her clothing.

Destiny nodded and leaned back against him turning to kiss him "yeah i'm alright" she said then finished making the meal "hungry?" she asked as she served him his breakfast
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Daniel sniffed the air catching the scent of a fresh cooked breakfast which he looked seeing his mate, "Good morning beautiful." He spoke to Destiny as he then wrapped his arms around her resting his hands on her stomach while he pressed his chest to her back, "You alright?" He asked her rubbing her stomach through her clothing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Daniel woke from his sleep seeing that he had mated with Destiny and had her mark placed in his body showing that she had claimed him. He softly stroked Destiny's back as she slept in his arms. He didn't want to wake Destiny though soon they would have to go back to their journey back to find the wolf that changed his life and after that he could finally settle down with Destiny and raise their family.

little did he know when they shared bodies she now was in tune to him no she couldnt really read minds but it was almost like a subconious link between them where she knew what he was thinking. After she woke she moved to get out of bed dressed for the trip and then made them both breakfast so they would not be hungry for a while once done eating she repacked and smiled to him ready to leave when he was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next