Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Megan smiled at him realizing that he was the best decision that she had made because with him in her and her darling's lives, they would have a safety net. She could become intimate with him, which that was only a bonus. Everything about him she was attracted to. She moaned to his groping of her ass, which she was beginning to feel very wet. She took his hand and guided him into the bathroom. "You don't need to tell me that again hun!" she said before she bent over to turn the water on. She looked back and saw his massive erection, which she smirked. "My...aren't we ready" she said as she was checking the water temperature. She got into the shower and bent over bracing herself up against the wall looking back at him. "You still need an invitation, but you just need to look at my clues" she said. A thought crept up in her head with it made her giggle, which it was the thought about what Alej was doing. She had no idea that Shred had already exhausted Alej, and they were in bed cuddling as happy as a clam.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Jack had to admit that their relationship was going a little fast, going from new boyfriend to potential father for three children all in one day. He wasn't going to complain though, he liked the warm feeling of being a father even if they weren't his. He was dumbstruck by her phrase, "I guess invitations aren't needed in this house." He said to her before feeling her shedding his shirt off him, "And you look absolutely beautiful." He said to her feeling his pants drop leading to her grabbing his crotch, "I think that might be fun. I'm sure it could be even better than the last time." He said to her before he then moved in to press a deep kiss to her lips as he moved his hand and groped her ass while they were together, "We better get in that shower before we jump in bed." He said to her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Megan sighed happily. "I hope this hasn't gone too fast for you...but can you blame me?" she asked. She winked at him. "Do you need an verbal invitation? I thought be getting naked infront of you would be enough" she said. She grabbed his shirt and removed it for him. "Here...let me help you" she said before she smirked. "You look so handsome" she said before she undid his pants. She reached in and grabbed his crotch. She giggled. "Maybe I'll go bareback with you in the shower" she said before she looked up at him happily. "I'll love the danger" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Jack did enjoy Megan and his new family's company, it made him feel like he was a part of a family again, "That is true. And I'm glad to finally have a place to belong again." He said to Megan as she placed the pecks on her children's foreheads. Jack felt as Megan took his hand to lead him to her room, it had been so long since he had been in a real bed that it almost felt like a luxury to him to just see one. He watched as Megan undressed and was almost staring at her and how much he loved the way she looked to him, "Probably a good idea for me to take one. It's been a long time since I had a nice hot shower." He said to Megan with a smile, "Do you want me to go in there with you?" He asked scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:39 am

Megan nodded after hearing him say that he was constantly reminded of his father's existence. "At least we have each other...right?" she asked as she tucked her precious babies in their beds and gave them a loving peck on the forehead. She walked over to Jack and took his hand guiding him towards her room. Inside her room was a Queen sized bed with pretty nice comfy blanket, but it did look lonely. She looked at him happily before she removed her clothes and bra so he could gaze upon her delicious milf body. She winked at him. "You need a shower hun?" she asked curiously. She laughed. "I think I need one...I don't want to stink up my sheets" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Jack nodded when she clarified what he said to her, "Yeah. That is something that I despise. He always has something that reminds me of his existence." He said to Megan which he shook his head. The idea that he really did know what happened and his mind was being repressed by his own mind to keep him sane. He would have to look more into the thoughts of the area and possibly is all of the group followed the reasoning of the tribal ideas of the south pacific though he didn't give them that much credit. He let a small chuckle come up then he picked his other children up in his arms and kept them close to him which made him feel even more like a father, especially when they began reaching up to pull on his ears which he just let a small laugh come up as they pulled on him, "Yeah. I'm ready." He said to her smiling as he brought the two children in his arms to their room.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Megan nodded. "I see...I guess that it must be a curse to know the fact you can never remove all traces of him" she said. She yawned. "I think you probably had more control than you believe...I think that perhaps your lack of memory is a defense mechinism to spare you from unpleasant images" she said before she finished her iced tea. "I wouldn't know about there not being a mutiny. It's not like you know the whole dynamics of the group. Besides, I heard it was in their culture to commit suicide if you have dishonored them" she said casually. She wanted to make him think about everything that happened a little more deep. She looked at her babies and got up. "Alright kids...let's get you to bed" she said before she picked one of them up and carried them off upstairs. She set her precious baby in the bed before she looked back at Jack happily carrying the other two. "You ready hun?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Jack gave Megan a nod when she asked if he could tell her later. he didn't like talking about it, but it was a case that he would settle her curiousity if she wanted it, "Hate is an understatement. I wanted every trace of him gone. Even in my memory." He expanded before looking to the kids and giving them a smile showing them he was alright. Megan was right about his personality, he was more timid especially when it came to personal matters even if he made himself out to be tougher than he really was at times, "I more than likely went into some uncontrolable rage. I've never seen a body count that big. And mutiny wasn't expected because the human and prime pirates he controlled had anything they could handle. It's like going on strike when there's nothing to complain about. And the one survivor looked at me like i was some sort of monster. Inhuman. It lead to him pulling the trigger on himself." He explained to her. The fact that he could possibly have a similar being in his soul made him worry, even if he didn't show it as often.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:21 am

Megan frowned. "You want to tell me what he did exactly later on?" she asked as she finished her dinner. She sighed. "I can imagine why you hate him..." she said before she looked at him blushing. "All my babies are concerned...you are their daddy" she said before she smiled at him happily. "You aren't so evil to me...you're more timid even" she said. She sighed. "They weren't technically slaves, but they might as well have been. They were paid wages so low that it wasn't sufficient enough to pay the high taxes, and other crap they were subjected to" she said. She paused for a moment. "I'm not sure if you went into a rage, or you woke up to the aftermath of a mutany" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:16 am

Jack shook his head, "He was a pirate. Served as a self proclaimed leader that did things that made me wish that I never had his genes. His personality showed it as well. Every element of him was evil. So I had to destroy him and his crew of disgusting creatures. Even the act of creating me was an evil process. I said it before that I was not planned. I was the product of an act like how your children were brought to the world." He explained not taking pride in his behavior or what put him in this world. When Megan brought up the other story to the Narakhan a chuckle came up from his lips , "All honesty. The idea that Narakhan were slaves doesn't surprise me, but I know that the other half is true too. When I stabbed my father the first time something abnormal came out of him. My best idea would be it was a demon. Knocked me against a hut, but after that I blacked out. When I woke up my body was sore beyond belief and everything was destroyed. And all that was left of my father was a mess of organs and his left arm." He explained before being asked why she was telling him all this, "No idea. I guess I just have that charm." He said with a grin
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Megan looked at him depressed. "What what your father like?" she asked. She sighed. "I won't get hurt...I'm just sick and tired not doing anything" she said. She cleared her throat when he asked her about the Narakhan. "Well...it turns out that Narakhan are treated like Humans, though on opposite terms. Narakhan were feared for their abnormal strength. They were given hard labor jobs, and to some they thought they were expendable. So the Narakhan banded together and they tried a coup d'etat, but they were unsuccessful..." she said before she looked back at him. "They used nothing but brute strength, but I think that some will team up with humans for another coup" she said before she gulped. "Why am I telling you this?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Jack gentlt pat Megan on her shoulder when she hung her head down as she apologized to her children, "I know what it's like to be passionate about a goal or idea. That's how I found my father and what he was. I'm not blaming you for that." He said to her though when she got to something happening that was considered the breaking point was when he got worried. Yes she said she wasn't starting a war, but there were times just a violent action lead to war when it was just humans. Who knows what could happen in these times, "Just try to be careful. I don't want you to get hurt. You have three beautiful children waiting for their mother." His intrest peeked when Megan brought up a separate story about the Narakhan, he was interested because he wanted to know if he was some sort of freak of nature from some sort of genetic lottery, "Really? What did you learn?" Jack asked Megan returning to his seat.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Megan sighed. "I'm sorry...I just get passionate about my views" she said. The kids was very scared of their mother, which they had no idea that she was so strong. Megan's head sunk down low. "I'm sorry, kids" she said. The kids were looking towards Jack not sure what's going on. She looked back up at him. "I'm hoping you aren't feeling like you are attracting war...whatever is going to happen tomorrow, it's just a culture that has reached its breaking point" she said. She looked at him sternly. "Don't get the wrong Idea...I'm not interesting in making war. I'm an activist" she said. She sighed. "I have read into the Narakhan...and there are two variations of the stories. One just said they are tainted Primes, but I read another article that explained why they became that way" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:02 am

Jack looked to Megan then the children and then he let out a small sigh hearing her comments, "We should probably finish up dinner. When the kids are asleep we can talk more on this. Not sure if this is a good thing to talk about in front of the kids, especially since it seems to be riling you up this much. I'm not ignoring you, I know this means a lot, but it looks like you're scaring the kids." He said to her meaning it, he would be willing to talk about everything, he really wanted to talk about everything since he encountered so much that was so much like the wars in the travels he took. Even if he wasn't going to get any more action tonight, he felt it would be worth it so that she could vent with him, "What do you mean by upsetting the institution? Are you interested in starting a war with primes?" He asked her trying to understand what she was thinking and why she thought that the Narakhan were right to try to destroy the world.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Megan sighed. "I'd rather be in the middle of pirate battles in the south pacific than deal with this bullshit!" she said. She laughed to herself. "I'm surprised that she would be worse than the Prime Queen..." she said before she frowned. "The primes are too proud to admit that their Queen went into hiding because she knew she had screwed up" she said. She looked very worried. "I thought that Amber chick would figure out that the world is not a utopia. It's nothing but an illusion and a precursor to a war" she said. She sighed. "It's how world war II started...and no prime knows what the hell that is!" she shouted. She was breathing heavily clearly upset about this. "I'm supporting the Human's action to upset the institution...and open the primes' eyes that humans are not something to be taken lightly...The Narakhan are just the beginning. I can probably see what drove them to try to destroy the world the first time" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Jack could see and feel the obvious hatred for the high prime in both her voice and the power she brought forth when she voiced herself. Jack really was feeling fear after the reaction she gave, "Let's drop the subject. I didn't realize the problem was that big. I was in an area with no jurisdiction for several years." He said to her moving back to comfort Megan as best he could in her current state. Jack knew what it was like being at the bottom of society since he pretty much existed in the world's dump of human and prime scum during his time traveling. He didn't want to see Megan in pain
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Megan paused for a moment. "I wonder...what if Alej is planning on having a baby...she might end up asking me to watch them" she said. She then smirked. "Shred is a funny guy...I've met him a couple of times. He's got a lot of swag, but he does back it up a lot" she said before she frowned. "You can't just change culture at the drop of the hat...culture is created by a process or a lack of action or emphasis" she said. She growled. "An air head? She just doesn't give a shit about us!" she said slamming her fist into the table almost breaking it and startling her children. She growled and clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. She clearly had a disapproval of the High Prime...or was it hatred? She looked over at her little ones and sighed. "It's alright...Mama's not mad at you" she said. She looked back over at Jack. "I can't stand living on the bottom of the pyramid just because of discrimination!" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Jack gave a small laugh in response to Shred being with Alej, "True. So I won't be worrying too much about how they're going along. But I doubt we'd go into a full on fight, at the most a frienly boxing match or something. Shred already told me about the bull issue being tie to a tree buck naked." He spoke laughing at the end. He enjoyed the sound she made when he comforted her only to hear her say it was the prime culture, "I'm sure the high prime will get it that this place isn't perfect soon. She might act like an air head in my opinion, but she has intellegence"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Megan smiled. "The good thing about Alej dating Shred is that you don't have to guard her 24/7...I've heard that Shred is quite strong in his own right" she said before she looked at him amused. "That doesn't mean you should go fight him to prove that you're stronger...unless you want to be waking up in the street with your clothes missing" she said before she giggled. She looked at her kids happily. "How is your dinner?" she asked. The little ones looked up at her happily. She cooed happily to him wraping an arm around her. "I know, but...it's the culture...it's not you that I'm worried about" she said before she blushed. "Will you visit me often?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Jack scratched the back of his head getting what she meant this time, "I'll need to check on that. As far as I know I get off during night hours. That is of course if Alej decides to go behind an actual locked door this time around." He spoke being ambiguous since he wasn't thrilled to talk about sex around the children, "But I will see what I can do about being able to pick up the kids." He said toMegan though he didn't know if there was an extra intention to talking about his work schedule, "It's alright." He started moving from his seat so that he could wrap his arms around Megan, "I'm not here to screw with you. I will do anything to make your life better." He spoke placing a gentle kiss to her cheek from behind, "Anything."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Megan sighed. "That's not what I meant...I want to know your schedule" she said before she looked at her kids. "I need to know when you are avalible in case they make me work over again...I kind of need to save money, and daycare isn't the most cost effective way. I'm pretty sure they are adding charges to my kids because they are human" she said before she frowned. "I don't have any parents or family members...these are my only family I've got" she said before she started to tear up. "I have been screwed around with way too much!" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Jack smiled to Megan when she said that he was a good man, "Yeah. I guess you have that part." He said to Megan seeing the small children who looked back at him back. He liked the idea of being a father even if he didn't have any experience being a parent, though Megan was worth putting the effort forward to try, "I'm not really a prime. Even if my donor was a variation of a prime I am still all intents and purposes human. The only things I got from him was my birthmarks and my strength." He said to her which he let her think after he spoke to her. He watched her take the phone from her cleavage to read the text for her to ask him when he started working for Alej, "After that mess in the cafe earlier. After seeing me take the punch of a bull and break his hand in the process, she gave me a job." He said to Megan before eating his meal in front of him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:20 am

Megan's children all looked at Jack attentively, which Megan smiled back at him as well. "You are a good man...why would I not trust you?" she asked. She looked back at her little ones and sighed. "They need a father..." she said before she looked at the table worried. "I had no idea that you were a prime either..." she said before she began to eat. She was in deep thought while she ate. She looked up at them and paused for a moment before she pulled out her phone from her cleavage. She looked at the text message. "We strike now!" the message. Megan texted something back before she stuffed her phone in her cleavage. "So when are you working as Alej's body guard?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Jack wasn't sure what to make of her wanting to go without the condoms so soon in their relationship though he wasn't complaining too much about the idea, "Of course Alej would say it. She seemed to enjoy it in the closet." He said to Megan. While Megan was setting the food down, Jack watched as she carried the plates like a waitress would, "Looks like your job gave you some mothering skills, or was it the other way around?" He asked her going for his plate which there was a lot of food on his plate which he needed it with the metabolism he had. What Megan asked her children warmed his heart more than what he was already at. He liked the idea of being the father to these small children with the girl of his dream, "You really want to me to be your kid's father?" He asked her as he poked his meal at first before starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Megan winked at him. "Or maybe not at all" she said in response to him saying that they would use a lot of condoms together. She snickered. "Afterall...without feels the best" she said before she blushed. "That's what Alej told me" she said. She laughed seeing her babies in his arms. "They are so active" she said sarcastically. She set their plates with child sized amounts of food, which it was cute. She held all three plates with her skill as a waitress, which she set all the plates in front of her little ones. She went back to fill their sippy cups full of grape juice. She looked back at Jack happily. "Why don't you help yourself to a plate?" she asked as she put the lid on the sippy cups. She adjusted her shirt before she gave her little ones their sippy cups. She finally got her plate filled, and she filled her cup with iced tea. She looked at her little ones in their booster seats. "You like your daddy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next