Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Tootsie looked between them and rolled her eyes. "Right...like you're noble like that..." she said before she looked at Alej. "Of course he's your type...why else would you hire a beefcake like that?" she asked. Alej blushed. "Because he's strong...besides I already have my beefcake" she said. Tootsie gasped. "You have a boyfriend!? How come you never told me!?" she yelled. Alej smacked herself in the forehead and rubbed it vigorously. "I'm not going to answer that question..." she said before she looked at Jack. "Yea...I'm going to find Shred first" she said.

(they are already at the Corperation)
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:53 am

Jack shrugged his shoulders when she asked about popping the question, "It's very possible. Some people just make that kind of promise to themselves. It's admirable to wait like that." He added in before he heard the small job description that she gave him, "Simple and straight forward. And I'll pretty much be letting the wolf get close to you like that." He spoke before he chuckled hearing about the previous guard, "I'm mostly muscle here. I don't get fat easily or even let myself get there." It was the that the mouse came in and began their question and answer streak until he was finally introduced to Tootsie, "You don't have to worry about that. This relationship is strictly professional. Besides, even if I was interested she seems taken by someone else." He mentioned to Tootsie tucking his hands into the pockets of his jacket, "So you're going see Shred first? I'll try to keep the bulls off you." He spoke looking around seeing if the waitress was in sight so he could give a quick good bye before he left.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:13 am

Alej looked at him blushing like a raspberry. "What? You mean he's wanting to pop the question?" she asked. She thought about a marriage purposal, and what she would say. She had very intense feeling of love for the wolf, but she never admitted that to him. She sighed. "I'm going to have a little chat with him about that...I don't want to marry someone just for sex" she said. She laughed at him. "Don't choke" she said. She sighed heavily before taking his hand. "Just shadow me...that's the typical job discription of a body guard" she said. She walked with him to her car before she drove off with him. "Just so you know, I have a pretty work schedule. My last bodyguard couldn't keep up with me because he was too fat to keep up" she said. As they finally got to the corperation, Tootsie walk up to her. "What took you?" she asked. Alej sighed not now. "I'm having a rough day" she said before she looked around. "Where's Shred?" she asked. Tootsie crossed her arms. "Why do you want to know where he is?" she asked. Alej gritted her teeth and balled her fist. "You're beginning to piss me off!" she yelled. Tootsie gulped. "He's getting some parts" she said. Alej introduced her bodyguard. "This is Jack...he'll be my new bodyguard" she said. Tootsie got into Jack's face. "You better not do anything funny...I'm onto you" she said. Alej looked at Tootsie annoyed. "He's not my type" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:45 am

Jack shook his head, "Wierded out? No. Out of my element? Yes. I've been weirded out by worse than talking about a woman's sex life. I'd rather not talk about it out in the open like this, but whatever. Maybe it's good that you haven't gone all the way. He might be ready to pop the question if he thinks that's what you're really waiting for. At least that's my mindset." He said to her before seeing the picture and turning his head so he didn't get the image stuck in his skull, "I wouldn't want to say anything. Might look bad on my part like I'm trying to find that stuff." He spoke until she put the device away, "Yeah. I'm ready to get this taken care of." He spoke as he readied himself and just about shoved the sandwich down his throat so he had the morning and lunch nutrition, "So what's the first location?" He asked when the sandwich was no longer in sight in either his mouth or in his hand.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:18 am

(The wolf is Alej's mechanic and Tootsie's half brother. Alej is under the effects of a steady relationship so she's not as mean as she usually is)

Alej sighed. "I hope I'm not weirding you out...I'm just having a lot of personal problems" she said before she looked at the picture of her boyfriend. "I've been with him for 2 years, and he has never went beyond kissing. Not for a lack of trying mind you. It's just that I've been so busy" she said before she smiled at him. "I don't really tell anyone that I have a boyfriend, or else he'd be targeted too. Not that he couldn't handle himself. You'll need to know about him for obvious reasons he's also my assistant's half-brother. She finger slipped showing a nude picture of her boyfriend in a locker room shower washing his armpits and leaving his large sex exposed for pervs, which she pulled her phone back blushing madly. "I'm so sorry" she laughed nervously. It was obvious what she looked at while she pleasured herself, but it was kind of sad that she has never gotten to sleep with him. She sighed. "Don't tell anyone about that" she said still blushing. You could tell she thought about him, and she seemed to stare off into space. Her work could be seriously impacted if she did not get alone time with her honey. She stuffed the tablet into her cleavage before she looked at Jack. "You ready for your first day of work?" she asked.

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 1199567021.themadcatter_shredder
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:49 am

(Sounds pretty good. That's probably something he could use)

Jack just couldn't understand why Aleg was so concerned with his sex life and his actions he'd done alone, "Yeah. Yeah I have, but I just never really met that right woman. You get what I mean? Tribal life thing and just a personal choice." He explained to Alej trying not to think too much on what she meant even if it was loud and clear what she was intending, "I never really had that issue. I usually just tore someone's head off because they were trying to cut mine off. He looked to the tablet seeing that there was a place for him to sign. He looked around for something he could use, but just went to use his finger instead to make out his signature before seeing the picture of the wolf, "You're a lucky g- woman to find a guy that treats you right. Then again that could just be the part of me stuck on a pirate infested island." He spoke examining the picture so that he could recognize him in a group.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:01 am

Alej looked at him amused. "You are a guy...what do you mean you don't think about it? Have you ever masterbated before?" she asked curiously. She grinned. "An no this isn't going to be a factor in your pay...It's just a personal question" she said before she sighed. "I have to have it everyday or else I get cranky and want to rip someone's head off most of the time" she said. She finished his contract. "Yes, Yes...I seem to get hired yes men behind my back" she said before she gave him a tablet for him to sign. She pulled out her phone showing Jack a handsome wolf that was pretty large. "This is my honey...so you don't have to keep him away from me. He's very sweet and treats me right" she said.

(The wolf is going to be sort of a drinking buddy for Jack so to speak ^^)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:01 am

Jack was quiet for a few seconds after she brought up his struggling with the talk, "Subject matter makes all the difference. I'm not used to talking about sex because I never really think about it. Strange for a man my age I know. But I said it before." He mentioned explaining why he didn't do to well with mature subject manner, "So pretty much I'm on call after my basic shifts. Works fine with me honestly." He spoke to Alej though her talk about beefcake, knowing her implications, made his almost wish she could stop talking about sex while they were discussing his work, "A blunt person is what a company needs. No one saying 'yes yes' because they think they'll love their job if they say 'no'. " He mentioned wondering why she was putting her personal life out in the open like this.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:35 am

Alej looked at him skeptically. "It looked to me like you were flinching and struggling" she said taking a sip of her coffee. She had an incling that this man was not entirely human for obvious reasons. It was why she employed him in the first place. She adjusted her glasses. "Well, I guess I can get a home for you near mine" she said before she typed in. "I'll give you a break in the evening...I don't need your service when I'm out dating" she said before she paused for a moment. "Maybe not...I'll probably need someone to keep Tootsie out of my hair...she's been constantly keeping me from getting any of my beefcake one way or another" she said. She grinned. "She's very strong and very blunt. She doesn't fear speaking her mind. She's perfect for giving her oppinions about our products...no matter how brutal they may be. It's annoying having product testers and surveyors kiss my ass everyday" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:07 am

Jack snickered hearing Alej say that she would be venting to him when Tootsie wasn't around, "I spent several year fighting modern day pirates, wild animals, toxic plants and local tribes fighting me seeing who was stronger. I'm sure I can handle you venting from time to time." He spoke with a grin though exposing the fact his canine teeth were longer than most humans by about a third of an inch. Jack chuckled with her comment about his staring though didn't say anything for her to mutter something to herself, "Availablity? I'd say safe at 24/7 seeing that I don't have a place around here yet." He spoke then the cashier drawer began to ring hearing her offer, "I'll take that up if you explain to me why you want her working for you so much. As it stands seventy grand is a king's ransom after all the crap I've done living out of dead pirates' pockets."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Alej grinned. "You'll have to get used to it sooner because when Tootsie is not around I'm going to vent my frustrations" she said. She cleared her throat. "You've been looking at her boobs and her butt like everyone else...if she was wealthy she'd be having the same problems with me..." she said before she smirked. "So that's why she's not taking up my offer" she muttered. She wrote down things in her tablet. "What times are you avalible to work? I might be generous to give you bonuses for holidays" she said. She looked back at the waitress. "If you can get her working for me, I'm doubling your salary" she said. Something about the waitress was making Alej very obsessed about her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Jack let a small laugh come up while nervous when he laughed, "Not something I'm unfamiliar with. I sat out of a lot conversations like that. Just something I have to get used to." He spoke spying the waitress staring at him and his package even if he wasn't trying to show off what he had, it just happened. Jack looked back at the waitress for a second after she walked off which then he heard Alej talk with him again, "Yeah. Is it that obvious?" He asked which he noticed that it actually went back to business, "Sure no problem." He spoke when she brought up the contract. He saw the way that she pulled out a tablet which made him wonder what else was in her cleavage, "70k. I'd say that's a good salary. Especially since I haven't run a normal salary in years." He spoke to Alej perfectly fine with the first offer that she gave him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:15 pm

The waitress blushed to his blush, and she bowed. "I'm sorry...I don't really have friends to have these types of coversations with" she said. Alej smiled. "It's fine...These things are good to get off your chest. Jack is just going to have to sit tight and look cute for the whole conversation" she said before she looked at the waitress checking Jack's package out. The waitress blushed. "I have to go" she said as she fixed her shirt making sure her breasts would not spill out for everyone to see. She walked away with those great hips swaying back and forth. Alej looked at Jack amused. "So, you like her don't ya?" she asked before she paused for a moment. "I like to negotiate a contract with you" she said before she pulled out a tablet computer from her cleavage. She began typing into it. "How does an annual salary of 70,000 sound to you? with medical" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:34 am

Jack scratched his chin when Alej mentioned making something out of his journey then bringing up that she could tell him later, "Thanks. It's just something I'd rather not say out in public." He explained to Alej looking back at the waitress again hearing her she was getting into a perverted mind set. It was a bit to take in all at once and tried to break the talk about sex through attempting to clear his throat even if there was nothing there to clear out. Mainly since he hadn't gone through the act himself by choice. Jack had to admit that he was enjoying the view of the waitress and if he had the open time he would probably want to come back here so he could meet with her again, though that was just him planning too far ahead since he still needed to get through his job process before he could attempt to try at any sort of relationship
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:02 am

Alej sighed. "Well sometimes journeys can wind up in disappointments, but you'll make something out of it" she said picking up on his insecurity. "You can tell me later, but I suspect it has something to do with your tatoos and your strength" she said. The waitress nodded to his statement about personality being the difference. "I would just say that being good in bed would be the second most important. Big muscles and a big member are just nice things to look at while you're doing the naughty" she said. Alej laughed. "I didn't know you were this perverted...though it's true. When I make love, I only care about one thing, and that is if my man can give me my Big O" she said. She looked at the Waitress seeing that she was into Jack. The waitress was biting her lip and her body language was somewhay passive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:49 am

Jack shrugged his shoulders when Alej asked her question about finding himself, "Yeah. I found everything I was looking for. Not sure if I'm happy with that, but I found it." He explained trying to remain ambiguous about his origins seeing that he would probably be put into some kind of institution if he were to say anything about what he was. The mention about what women liked nearly made him choke on air, "I see what you mean. I'll shut up about that." He spoke before seeing the OJ set in a glass in front of him which he started sipping from the glass near immediately. The blush on her face made it clear that she was thinking about someone that was meeting with the criteria of a big man, "Sometimes the personality can make all the difference in that regard." Part of him wondered what it was that made Alej want to talk about what women liked when she was hiring him as her guard.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:30 am

Alej grinned. "I see, well would like to tell me what you discovered? Or did you even find what you really was?" she asked. She looked back at him slightly annoyed. "I don't like to waste time...so just a warning to you" she said. Alej smirked. "Or so you think it's ingrained in a female to like big penises? Or big muscles?" she asked. She laughed to herself. "Please..." she said before the Waitress set the glass down and the filled a coffee cup with coffee. "You will be surprised how many women like those things" she said before she blushed thinking about a man like that. "But it's not more important than a man's personality" she said. Alej nodded. "That's the Billion dollar question" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:13 am

Jack smirked and shook his head, "I'm not an islander. I was born and bred here in Gossamer. I just spent some time out of the country to see what I really was. It got really fun out there when I had to get rid of the pirate problem out there. People were really appreciative of my work out there." He explained before Alej ordered him a little something, "You can tell I haven't ordered something from a food place for a while." His eyes averting to the sight or the waitress only to be disrupted by Alej making her comment about him being like all men in that way, "I can't help that part. It's ingrained in all male DNA whether your prime or human." He spoke with a small laugh. It was a valid point unless they didn't like women though it usually went the other way.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:47 am

The waitress smiled. "What kind of juice would you like hun?" she asked. She wrote down Alej's order. Alej smiled at him. "That name sounds very intimidating" she said. She laughed. "Oh? Where From in the South Pacific Tuvalu? Fiji? I didn't think you were Polynesian" she said. She snickered. "I'll check into...your credentials" she said. The waitress waited on them. "You decided yet?" she asked. Alej sighed. "Just give him a glass of OJ and breakfast sandwhich" she said. The waitress smiled. "Thank you" she said before she walked off while still writing. Her butt swayed in that outfit which shown her very feminine figure. Alej caught Jack looking. "You are certainly like all the men in one aspect" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:15 am

The human chuckled hearing that Alej actually had a positive opinion of him outside of being a guard that could take a hit and dish it out at the same time. His attention was torn back to the waitress when she tried to clarify what he wanted, "I'll go with juice. Caffeine doesn't work to well with my stomach." He explained not in a condescending manner but just being informative about the fact that he doesn't work that well with caffeine. His attention then was directed back to Alej, "Name's Jack Kroga. If you head out to the south pacific you'll find my name is actually pretty popular. Mainly because I worked like a one man wrecking crew taking out pirates and thieves in the region." He explained to Alej trying not to brag, but at the same time he was proud that he was able to do more about a pirate problem than the authorities could.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:00 am

Alej grinned. "That's the right idea...you're not as stupid like the other men" she said. She knew he was looking, but she did not really care. The waitress laughed. "You want coffee, soda, juice?" she asked. Alej growled. "I don't care about the board's feelings...I'm confident that your new technology would have new applecations" she said before she looked at the male. "I'll talk to you later!" she said before she hung up. She looked at him and sighed before she stuffed her phone in her breasts. "So, what's your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:38 pm

The male smirked hearing Alej explain that she was docking his pay for the comment, "Then I'll make sure not to make any more comments like that again." He said trying not to look at her cleavage though he was good at looking like he wasn't looking at things he wasn't supposed to be looking at. Came with the territory he just went through though in an entirely different situation than with staring at a woman's chest, "Me? Surprise me. I don't know the specialties." He said to the waitress before looking back at Alej when she got on the phone. He stayed more or less silent so that Alej could talk with Tootsie about what her situation was.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Alej smirked. "I'm still docking your pay for that comment" she said to him. She leaned in making her massive breasts strain against her suit. Her resting her chin in her hands with her elbows on the table were only exacerbating the issue. "You don't need to flatter me" she said before she looked at the Waitress. "Give me the usual" she said. The waitress smiled. "And for you sir?" she asked him. Alej pulled out her phone from her cleavage after feeling it vibrating. She put the phone up to her ear. "What is it Tootsie?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:47 pm

The human male tucked his hands into his pockets after he wiped the blood off his forehead and down his face, "First time back in town in five years and I've got a job guarding one of the most wealthy figures in Gossamer. I'd be a moron to say no to a job offer like that." He spoke to Alej. The human then shrugged his shoulders remembering the comment Alej made when she had said she wasn't a girl, "Sorry by the way. Didn't mean to call you a girl. Force of habit really. I see a female and that word just comes to mind. Don't ask me why." He spoke before being lead to the more secluded and isolated booth that made it difficult to be in contact with other people. He didn't mind that since over the last five years he had been mostly alone looking for a purpose before he would get back to his home town many of those places consisting of isolated mountains and pirate infested islands, "Yeah. I can agree. Even in all the places I've gone your stuff always seems to pop up." He mentioned to Alej taking his hands out of his pockets and checking his forehead to make sure he wasn't bleeding further. On the backs of his hands were the same tattoo like birth marks that were on his face.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 Alejandra_bio_by_chalosan-d325aib
Alej was a President of a very profitable agricultural coorperation. She stopped by a cafe to pick herself up a cup of coffee. They brewed it just the way she liked it black and very strong, but when she got out of her car che could feel herself being followed. She looked around and stiffed the air. She knew what was next as she was forced into the wall by a huge bull. "I thought I smelled bullshit..." she said slyly. She frowned. "Unhand me at once" she demended. The longer this bull held her down the more pissed off she became. "I'm not going to marry you or anyone!" She yelled forcing him off from her. She put some distance between the bull and an obstruction. She looked over at the male before she huffed putting her hand on her hip. "I'm not a girl...human" she said. She adjusted her glasses and watched the events seeming to sense something special about to happen. She looked at the bull amused as he asked if the man knew who he was. "You're bullshit remember?" she said. She laughed seeing the punch not affect the human. "You punch like a pussy too" she said before she watched the bull leave with a broken hand. She looked at the man who saved her. "Thanks, but he's not the last. Why don't you put your talent to some use and come work for me as a bodyguard" she said before she looked at the blood before she smirked. "Why don't you clean yourself up, and I'll give you the details" she said before she looked at a human waitress and sighed. "Two please" she said. The waitress nodded. "Right this way" the waitress said. The waitress brought Alej to a secluded booth where she could not be bothered. "It must be a pain having this kind of attention...isn't it?" she asked. Alej sighed. "You get used to it...that's the price to being a success darlin" she said. The waitress laughed. "You do make great products" she said. Alej chuckled. "I'm surprised you haven't taken up my offer yet" she asked. The waitress shrugged. "I've thought about it, but...I don't have the means to travel around, and I don't want to be a target" she said. Alej huffed. "My offer still stands, but maybe you'll grow tired with people walking all over you" she said.
Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 348186-kenichi358_02_copia_copia

Last edited by OmuYasha on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next