Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:30 am

Meh, I'll put it as Fantasy. I'll call it Gravity Pulls Us Together
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:13 pm

(Not to be that guy. But it would probably be best if this was looped in as a separate thread)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:22 am

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) You_look_familiar____by_shabazik-d56cfxn
Fenrir Vanagandr (left) Tyr Vanagandr (center) Hilda Vanagandr (right)
Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) Latest?cb=20140510094540
Far away in the Northern Kingdom of Icefire, rules a benevolent Queen. Her rule were over a honorable often seen as barbaric race of people who were said to be more beast than man. Their culture were very bizarre to the more man dominated world to the south, but what was intended to be a joke ended up to work well as a system, and it stuck in place ever since. The men dealt with physical tasks like fighting while the women dealt with the intellectual tasks like politics. The strongest were never in power, and domestic violence was often never heard of.

The economy was thriving, and the population boomed, but opening trade with a island nation to the south exposed the women to a terrible infectious cancer that had a mortality rate of 90% and those who survived were rendered barren. The virus got to the queen, and she fought valiantly, but the tumors metastasized and claimed her life as well. She made one strange request, which it were to grant her husband, Fenrir, status of King until her daughter was of suitable age. At that point, they understood that the disease was only affecting women, which they performed the coronation without hesitation.

Many had died before it was discovered that Phoenix blood, which Phoenix lived a thousand miles South-east from their kingdom. Fenrir made the brash decision to take off to find the cure, which he did not care much for having a group protect him when he was the one protecting everyone else. He found two stowaways on his ship. His Son Hati, his daughter Hilda, her best friend. Teens were still discovering her own powers and were very adventurous often getting into trouble, and now they were leaving a bad impact on his youngest son. Instead of turning back, Fenrir continued on to the east, which they needed to restock supplies at the major port in the Xin Dynasty. When they arrived, they were instantly given funny looks not just by how they dressed but how big, tall, and rugid they were. Hilda stood at 6'3" and she was 15, but her father were a full 3 feet taller than her. They all knew where they were from with their characteristic lupine like noses, and they became extremely anxious.

It was all short lived as a crowd of people ran in a panic as an explosion occurred. "She's here! Everyone run!" they shouted as they ran towards the sea. Fenrir grabbed one of the guards and nearly ripped his arm off in the process. "What's going on here!?" he shouted. The guard kept pulling away before he was put into a full nelson. "Answer me!" he raised his voice gruffly. The guard shrieked. "It's the Princess! She severed ties with the emperor! And she's been taking up land for herself! Everyone who tried to stop her died a painful death!" he shouted. Fenrir shoved the man to the ground and snorted. "Cowards these lot!" he muttered. He looked up at a woman standing on a roof top in a elegant blue one piece dress with the Qin insignia looking down upon them as if they were prey. Fenrir smirked at her knowing full well who she was. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the princess herself? Have you come all this way to make time to greet me?" he asked. Hilda looked at him oddly. "Dad! She's here to kill you...not...oh forget it!" she muttered.

Fenrir looked into the princess's eyes and snickered. "Uh-oh! I've seen that look before!" he muttered before he crossed his arms over his chest flashing his sharp carnivorous teeth at her. "I can read you like a...what are those things called? You know the things with writing in 'em?" he asked his daughter. His daughter crossed her arms over her chest. "A book dad! Like a book!" she shouted before she saw him grinning at her smugly. She gasped. "Dad! How can you be joking around at a time like this!?" she shouted. Fenrir snickered. "Well...I'm not threatened by her...isn't it obvious?" he asked before he jumped on top of a roof top. He tossed his handbag down to his daughter before he removed his furs unveiling a very appetizing beefy sturdy build which were easy to get a woman distracted if she were not careful. "I'm ready when you are!" he shouted beckoning her to come at him.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=00ffff
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:46 am

I'll post it here then ^^

Here's a little personality powers of the antihero I was going for. She is an outwardly calm and confident person. She is very mature and wishes that the people around her act accordingly. However, in battle she acts sadistic and will torture and toy with opponents to feed of the superiority she has over them, and when the tables are flipped she'll grow enraged. After she's outmatched she'll revert to collapsing to the ground crying begging for them to "stop". She will seek revenge for being humiliated. Her motivation is to prove that she is stronger than her abusive father. She is attracted to merciful and respectful men and even more so if they are muscular and powerful. She loves to cook and excels in it.

She has the ability to manipulate space within her line of sight. She can teleport weaker beings to places of her choosing, and she can switch places. She can produce spheres that are high density (comparable to lead) and hurl them at her opponent. She can create spheres around her or her opponent and control the physical properties like temperature and pressure, which burning and freezing her opponents are her preferred method of torture. Also she can produce large explosions by just ramping up temps and pressure before canceling out her containment boundary.

She's strong enough to lift a 100 lbs over her head with ease. She has intense mana which it can be exerted to give off a purple aura that projects out 3 feet. She can handle a 10 minutes of using nothing but her most powerful of spells. She's very acrobatic and good at hand to hand combat.

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) Latest?cb=20140510094540
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 8:19 am

I don't have an issue with that myself
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 7:39 am

We can have a male and female each. I'll play a father and daughter, and you could play the male deuteragonist and the female antihero whose been made out to be evil. How would that sound?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 8:52 am

(I don't have anything else on hand. You can try that out if you want)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:57 am

(I was thinking about perhaps having a group of three adventurers (two men, one woman) who are travelling through an island chain to find a rare ingredient for a cure for a cancerous infection that has been plaguing their village. They get caught up in some strange happenings as they get near a port town, with a demon has came in and began to terrorize the whole island...how does that sound so far?)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:30 am

(what are you doing for your job?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 pm

(As for anything specific. Not really. Job's kind of kicking my ass with 15 kilo long patrols over 8 hours. And it's harder since I need to wear armor while I do.)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:02 pm

(Starting a new set would probably be for the best.)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:26 pm

(I'm inclined to start a new one, but It's all up to you. Anything strike your fancy?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 7:53 pm

(However you want to run it)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 7:41 am

(Well, either that or just start anew, or I can make a new one altogether. I work graveyards, so I'll most likely reply in the mornings or later at night)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 8:07 pm

(I'll do a read through to catch back up. But sure. Why not?)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:31 pm

(I just saw this...do you wish to continue?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:52 am

Jack rubbed between his eyes which he then shook his head at the way Tootsie had acted, "Now come on. I spent some time around the kids. They are down right adorable." He said to the mouse which he looked to Megan with his smile. He wasn't lying about that fact he stated. He let Alej, Shredd and Tootsie deal with their side before moving to the vehicle enjoying the idea of using a car instead of walking around since that was what he was used to doing. He stayed close to Megan right until the group that was protesting and it seemed to be going off the deep end. He heard bits and pieces of the protesting hearing in a small amount that it was prohuman and against the rising species bias to primes, "I know I've been out of the country for a while, but god. I never thought that it was getting this bad." He spoke mainly to himself, but it was still out loud.

(Finally saw the reply. Sorry for the wait)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:08 pm

Megan smiled. "I'd bet...I got the idea that somehow that Shredd and Tootsie were related, but now I see that it's a sibling thing" she said. She giggled at Alej and Tootsie arguing. "Hey, my kids are well behaved...you don't need to make them out to be demons" she said. Tootsie grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest. "This is so not fair! I deserve a day off!" she said. Shredd scowled at her. "Your work load is a vacation compared to mine!" he said. Alej nodded to his discription of his work load. "Do a good job, and I'll give you a overtime" she said. Tootsie huffed before she gave up. "Oh, fine! But I don't like it" she muttered under her breath. Alej looked at the other three. "Well, who's ready to go?" she asked. Shredd and Megan were very pleased to hear that they were finally going to have their day off. They all got into Alej's car, and Alej drove them to the Tavern. On the way they came across a protest in the middle of the town. Alej slowed down to see that they were all humans. "What the hell?" Alej muttered. Megan saw that the humans were past the tipping point, which she gulped having a very bad feeling of what was yet to come.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Jack just shook his head with a small sigh hearing Shredd going back into the downer that he gave earlier only to be interrupted by Alej which he was glad happened so that he wouldn't have to worry about his attitude later. If he was fully prime his ear would have twitched when he heard the cruiser coming up from the distance before she had even come into view. He really was not looking forward to seeing the mouse again remembering her attitude from before. He was about to open his mouth to spout off a line to her to see her reaction though Alej did that job for him which he then began leaning in to speak to Megan when she mentioned Tootsie's denial, "It's denial I'm sure. They talked already before I came back up to meet you again. Even mentioned how they dated for two years already. You should have seen the look on her face. Priceless." He spoke leaning in and whispering while Toosie had her dispute with Alej and Shredd.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Shredd shrugged. "We might be working in the same place, but you don't have the Tiny Dictator barking out random tasks just to show whose boss" he said. Alej laughed at this. "She's not that bad..." she said. Shredd growled. "You try working with under her" he said before he looked at the ground. Alej punched him in the shoulder again. "Cut that out!" she demanded. Shredd looked up at her and gulped. "I'm sorry" he muttered. Megan looked around nervously. "When is that Baby sitter supposed to come over?" she asked. Soon Tootsie shown up in her mouse cruiser, and she removed her goggles. She looked over at Shredd and growled. "What's going on here!?" she yelled. Alej looked at Tootsie annoyed. "You're going to watch Megan's kids for me. This is official business" she said. Tootsie glared at Shredd. "Why isn't the dumb mutt going to look after the..." she said before Alej growled. "That's no way to speak to your own brother!" she yelled. Megan scowled at Tootsie. "I'm still surprised she hasn't figured it out yet...or is she just in denial?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:19 am

Jack tried to understand how Shredd could put such a simple question with him trying to put some sort of humor even if it was his own unusual brand of humor from his experience from the jungle, "Since we're working in the same place Shredd, we can find some spare time and try to hang out a while. And even if we can't hang out you still got Alej to keep you busy." He spoke while watching Shredd and Alej have their bonding moment after Megan gave her part to try and cheer up Shredd. After Megan and Alej made their parts to mention the fact that Alej was in for a deep relationship with the wolf, "Yeah. You definitely would be a good father type. You aren't an ass, you aren't abusive and you aren't all high and mighty about everything. You'd be a great dad." He spoke then tucking his hands into his pockets half wondering when they were going to leave and go enjoy themselves.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:03 am

Shredd looked at Jack oddly. "I don't have that much spare time. I mostly spend an hour at the bar, then go home to sleep. I always devote my time to Alej" he said. Alej blushed realizing it was true that Tootsie had him working all day. She also noticed that Shredd was making an innocent question into something for him to mope about. Alej grabbed Shredd's ear and gave it a tug. "Stop it right now!" she demanded. She wrapped her arms around him to distract him from his thoughts. "Hold me" she said. Shredd gave in to her ploy, and he embraced her. Alej sighed happily before Megan sighed thinking of something constructive to say. "Shredd...you shouldn't feel like your worthless. Can't you see Alej loves you? I bet she wants to have a kid with you" she said. Alej blushed. "I might want a few from you..." she whispered to Shredd. Shredd gulped. "But I...err...me a father?" he asked. Megan looked over at Jack amused. "You think he'd make a good dad?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:16 am

(It's fine. I just started my newest security job so I was busy for a while)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:00 pm

(Sorry, I forgot to check my messages)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Jack felt like he had awakened some sort of monster from out of the abyss the instant he said anything about money. It was something that he instantly regretted and wished that he could just go back and cave his own skull in to keep himself from talking about anything monetary. When Alej mentioned stopping the money talk Jack whole heartedly agreed with the idea, "Yeah. Great idea." He said then he gave a small punch to Shredd's shoulder, "So, outside of your time with Alej. What's your kind of fun? Mine's hunting pirates with .50 caliber bullets, submachine guns and assault rifles." He joked to Shredd trying to get his mind off of the previous subject that was at hand. He didn't know what sort of past that Shredd had, but he wanted to have the poor dog forget about it for the mean time so that when their help arrived for Megan's children to make sure that the adults could go and play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next