Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Onihime was watching him blushing as he leaned forward and kissed her.  she was bright read but kissed back as it was so passionate.  She felt her self fall back on the couch pulling shippo on top of her. she could feel shippo pressing against her breasts.  She said “Really you would stay with me in this house." the thought made her blush as it made her happy and thought this meant more for them both

Rangiku sighed when all the attention was away from her.  she hated that but was glad everyone knew inuyasha was hers.  She said “I wonder where kisuke and yuroichi is. unaware they were strategizing but also making there own legacy.

Soi fon  said “really I wonder if the head captian knows and where the portel lead to.”  She  yawned feeling tired from all the activity

Ayame laughed and said “really I thought it was because of the amamzing sex.”  She teased him and kissed him happy she did her job and made him happy  she said “so are we stuck in this world?”

As ichigo asked the question about what namu was talking about he could hear noises from rukias room.where she had been recoving. When he would go investigat all he would see was rukia under her cover her head also but he could hear soft moaning noises coming from under the covers. When he would get closer he find the cover fly up and rukia with a fast speed knock him down and tie his arms to a post.  She was in her underwear.  Her eyes looked different and she had long bunny ears and  a fluffy tail.  Rukia look like she had been doing naughty stuff under the cover.  She kissed ichigo and said “mm ichigo im so hot I need you.”

Namu said “sir want captian bakuya be angry we experimented on his sister.”  Her tone was flat like she didn’t care but was curious.  She fallowed myuri to his lab.  Having only set up everything.  She was unaware of what he had planned.

Retsu said “sajin you cant always rely on your healing ability.  Some of this wounds are deep.”  Her voice calm but sajin know she worried about him.  After he was bandaged up she leaned up and kissed him.  It had been a while since she could do that. she heard his back pop and said “lay down ill give you a message.  She had done so in the past and knew it helped him.  She left her cloths drop to the floor all but her underwear and began messaging his back with her hands and her breasts just to tease him
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:28 pm

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 Shippou_by_RurouniGemini83
Shippo blushed as she felt up his nice soft fur in his tail, but he allowed her to continue seeing this helped console her in a way. He smiled when she agreed with him and said that this had to be fate and peered into his Turquoise eyes. He returned her gaze and admired her heterochromatic eye color, and before either of them knew it, Shippo leaned in to steal a kiss from her. He gulped realizing what he was doing, but he did not stop feeling that this was very natural. He reached up to stroke her hair lovingly and gently. "I'm not going to let you stay here alone" he said to her softly.

InuYasha grinned at her displaying her commanding nature, but he rolled his eyes when she pointed out some of them being single seeing this Rangiku to be going a little over the top with Ichigo's comment. He was not expecting Rangiku forcefully and aggressively kissing him to display his status from single to enguaged. Koga smiled at her warmly. "This is why I married you" he said to her lowly as he was wanting to hear what was going on with the shinigami. The pairings with InuYasha and Sesshomaru were very amusing to him to say the least, but he was getting that Mayuri was not well liked among the shinigami. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes at Soi Fon at her comment about her getting the better of him one day, which he said nothing knowing she was only teasing. He looked at them all before he sighed heavily. "There were two rifts that opened from the Beast realm...InuGenki went into the other portal to investigate it" he said. InuYasha growled. "He what!?" he shouted. Mayuri got up seeing Nemu arrive and he grinned at her news. "Excellent!" he said as he lead the way back to his lab. Ichigo raised an eyebrow. "She? What was she talking about?" he asked.

Sajin was curious as to why Retsu took him into an empty room, and he watched her carefully as she bandaged up his bicep. He chuckled himself. "Trying to play doctor on me, Retsu?" he asked. He was fully capable in healing rapidly, but he suspected she was using this as an oppertunity to fool around with him in the backroom. He cleared his throat as he leaned forward as she felt up the muscles in his back. He let out a groan feeling some of his vertibrae to pop after taking a beating.

bgcolor=ffcc66 bordercolor=009933

Last edited by OmuYasha on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Onihime loved the feel of his furr it was warming like a cozy blanket. Shelistened to shippos tell it certainly did brign them closer. They shared so much pain. She said “wow I cant imaigine…..i don’t remember my parents much. I know when I think about it. I get really scared. If it hadn’t been for my aunt helping to buy this house and help out me and my brother. I probably wouldn’t be here.” She took shippos hand and said “it sounds like we both are similar in a lot of ways. Don’t you see I think it was fate that brought us together.”” She blushed looking into shippo handsome eyes.

Rangiku growled and said “Who cares how long me and him known each other. I love him and he feels the same. I don’t see you with anyone so what do you know.” She stared at him. She sighed happy inuyasha also stuck up for her. she kissed him as if showing all the women he was her property

Retsu sighed and said “You should really calm down Myuri. You know the reason we are all here. If the head captians find you done other wise.” She continued to look back at him as if knowing what he was doing and that she didn’t mind putign a end to it all if need be. She then turned to koga and sajin seeing both had a understanding. She said “sorry about this but I must attend to Sajins injurys” she lead sajin into a empty room and said “you need to be more careful.” She looked at him as she began badaging him up

Ayame calmed when koga told her to. She said as they left “ im sorry if I upset you I just hate the thought of anyone eating our comrades.” She blushed perhaps it was because hse was alpha female or because of her mothering instincts. She kissed koga and saw as sesshamaru entered with soi fon

Soi fon walked in as everyone seemed shocked. She was smirking to herself. She said “oh he may of beat me now but I will get the better of him one day.” She squeezed his hand lightly as if telling him how much she loved and respected him. Something they could also see was soi fo actually had breasts as sess had ripped apart her wrap she couldn’t rewrap herself so they were left free from restraint. Soi fon said “everyone needs to stop staring or else ill give you all a ass kicking”

Namu came from the shadows and was behind myuri and said “captian preparations are prepared for experiment 2. Experiment 1s results are also waiting for you. Since left alone she has sported bunny ears and a tail but hasn’t woke up yet.” She stood there emotionless and staring forward quietly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 3:43 pm

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 14072801_by_mist_dancer-d7sot08
Shippo gladly accepted the meal that Orihime had presented him as he listened to her confirmation of his suspicions about her being alone in the home. He looked down at the meal in deep thought. "Well...I was an only child, and my parents were slaughtered by the thunder brothers in front of me. They tormented me and one wore my father as a belt" he said hoping that this would give them some connection with each other. He smiled as she snuggled against him and rubbed one of his nine tails, so he moved enough for all his tails to cover her up like a blanket. "I was lucky to run into Kagome and InuYasha. I would have likely killed myself if I dealt with that any longer" he said.

InuYasha was surprised with how territorial Rangiku was over him, which no one at this point could argue that they were not enguaged. They were still surprised with how close they were, but the ladies somehow knew Rangiku was probably more aggressive with taking InuYasha off the meat market due to his highly desirable features. Ichigo raised an eyebrow. "How long have you known him? You can't just get enguaged from one meeting!" he lectured her. InuYasha smirked. "She's a grown woman, and she can do whatever she likes in her love life" he said. Mayuri scowled at Retsu as she told him to calm down. "Why must I calm down!?" he shouted before he looked into her eyes. Sajin chuckled to himself at Retsu's soft wording. "We were very thorough" he added. They were spending more time flirting and teasing each other than fighting, and he felt it was the right time to take their relationship past kissing and touching each other's body parts. Koga sighed heavily finding no use getting mad at him since he was born into this and not killed any of his comrades, but he looked to Ayame and frowned. "Easy now" he said before he turned back seeing a blissful and euphoric Soi Fon walk into the shop hand-in-hand with Sesshomaru. No one was prepared for a state of mind that they thought Soi Fon was incapable of. InuYasha smirked at him. "So...you two stopped fighting then?" he asked. Sesshomaru scowled at him as if to tell him that was a stupid question and not to mock him. He looked around the room seeing how full it was and the females all having envy over Soi Fon and Rangiku...Well Retsu seemed more content with her catch.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=330066
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:43 pm

Oniohime fallowed him inside noticing he was looking around. She went and got them something to drink and eat. She set the tray down and said “yes I live here alone. It old you I don’t have any family left. My brother was killed by a hallow and my parents….” She looked down alittle sadden and pained with the thoughts. She was unaware of shippos past also. So she didn’t know the pain he had with it. she went and sat on the couch with him and snuggled agiasnt him rubbing his tail wanting to be comforted

Rangiku fallowed inuyasha inside the shop. She frowned as everyone crowded them. When myuri came charging inuyasha she instinctly said “Back off.” She smacked him. She couldn’t help it she felt protective of inuyasha. Rangiku blushed when Sajin and retsu walked in and sajin asked if inuyasha was a friend. She said “well not exactly. Hes my fiancée.” She was bright red.

Retsu sighed and looked at myuri and said “myuri please calm down.” She talked in her calm voice but her eyes told him he better calm down or she make him. She said “sorry it took so long sajin was quite busy taking out youkais it took me a while to locate him.” She smiled sweetly at sajin. She watched as two wolf youkais came in and was surprised they looked similar to sajin in a way. Retsu nodded in understanding to sajin as he spoke to her. there was something different in sajins eyes when he looked at her. she was unaware sajins plan to bed her before the day was over.

Ayame fallowed koga through town after their mating. Her memory was still bad but damn koga hade been right the sex had been amazing. She rubbed her belly and hoped she got pregnant with his pups. She held his hand as they arrived to the shop and walked in seeing others inside she recognized some from earlier. She listened and growled alittle when koga mention sajins ancestors eating Okami parts.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:59 am

An hour passed and the fighting had finally finished, which everyone had mated except Shippo and Orihime. They had just now arrived at her appartment building where he saw that it was empty. He looked around the room noting the picture of her brother and her at a younger age. "So...you live here alone?" he asked noting that only her scent was the strongest in the place. He was not aware of the sad past as she was the product of a drunkard and a prostitute also the act of her loving brother to take her away. He sighed heavily. He sat down on her couch and tried to relax. He kicked his feet up showing off his cute and powerful paws and fanned his tails out making himself look elegant and majestic.

Meanwhile at the Urahara shop, Rangiku had brought InuYasha over, which everyone gawked at her new acquisition. "Hmm...what are you...I can't tell if he's a Youkai or a human" Renji asked. Uryu adjusted his glasses and smirked. "So...this is the Hanyou you were speaking of?" he asked. Mayuri was staring at InuYasha twitching and drooling. "He's the perfect specimen! The perfect unification of Human and Youkai!" he said as he bit into his fingers. "He has to be mine!" he shouted lashing out towards InuYasha. InuYasha kicked Mayuri in the face holding him back with one foot. "What's your problem?" he muttered before Sajin and Retsu walked in. Sajin looked between the two, and he scratched his head before looking towards Rangiku. "Is he a friend of yours?" he mocked her knowing that she had mated InuYasha. Koga and Ayame walked in behind, and he grinned. "Hey mutt face! Long time no see!" he shouted. InuYasha looked over and smirked. "Hey...I didn't see you scrawny wolf boy!" he shouted. Koga sighed looking around. "Where's that brother of your's? Hey! Wasn't there a Kyuubi with you?" he asked. Ichigo pulled Mayuri off from InuYasha. "Hey! Knock that off!" he shouted. Sajin looked towards Retsu. "His youkai blood is incredibly strong...his ability to look this human is because of it" he said. Mayuri stroked his chin. "Interesting...so that must mean that your youkai blood isn't that strong then" he said. Sajin shook his head. "My ancestors did not start out as youkai...they were cursed" he said. Koga smirked. "Cursed, huh? You mean your ancestors ate Okami parts" he said with his arms crossed.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:50 pm

Kisuke said “I know only thing we can do is he don’t become to over board with things. I really hate having to clean up his messes.” He sighed thinking of myuri. He then turned his attention to her. he smirked seeing his attention to her was paying off. He smirked and said “erll I do think kenpachi is having some fun for now. So I saw we have our own fun.” He smirked nibbling on her neck. He laughed and said “I wonder if sajin found her and they are preoccupied.” He smirked as he freed her breasts he licked his lips before pinching the erect nipples. He let one hand slit down further slowly under her pants and began rubbing her other sensitive sopot as he was sporting his own tint for her

Unfortunately for shippo her abilitys blocked him being able to read her cycle. She smiled at shippo and was bright read more nervous than she had ever been. As she saw him gain his courage and confidence it made her feel shy. She wondered if he like the kiss. She didn’t want to disappoint him. She saw him gazing at her breast a lot. She nodded and said “right fallow me its still a good distance away.” She took his hand and began running her breast bouncing

Rangiku kissed him still putting alittle as she always hated to have to work. she said “I am walking funny cause im so sore. That’s okay because it was worth every second.” She winked at him and swayed her hips just to tease him knowing she would get to him like he did her. she listened and said “I dunno how about both.” She smirked as she couldn’t help wanting it all

Nanao had her eyes closed as his messaging was so relaxing and felt so good. It mad eher tingly all over. She said “keep that messaging and we can stay alittle longer.” She sighed happly as she leaned into him. He could see inside her outfit she was wearing a very lace bra. She said “ugh…oh gezz its been long time captian. Some one has to keep you in line.” She laughed slightly so relaxed she was unaware how close and intimate they were to each other
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:46 pm

Yuroichi let her guard down as he continued to rub her body in a very sensual way and her nipples began to harden and erect. She let out a deep heavy sigh as he confirmed her suspicions. "This rift seemed to be more of an opperunistic thing for him anyway" she said. She gulped as he felt up her nipples, and she could no longer withold her moans of approval. She giggled to his kisses, and she smirked. "Oh, I know that Retsu has a soft spot for Sajin's wolf ears" she said. She winked at him playfully before she leaned into him. "Well just let Kenpachi deal with the youkai for now" she said.

Shippo blushed more when she moaned to his touch, and he gulped to her suggestion. "But...I know when you are about to ovulate...I can't sense your body doing anything right now, so I guess I can mate with you right now" he said getting his courage some, but her boobs were encouraging him to mate most of all. He smiled when she kissed him feeling his hormones taking over him. "Well, take me to your home, and I'll put you to bed" he said hoping she will lead him off.

InuYasha sighed happily from the great mating session from the beautiful goddess, which he was very satisfied knowing he had defiled and deflowered her. He reached up to rub her hip to reassure her that they could have more fun later. "Hey, the longer we wait in between, the better it feels...would you like your orgasms to be very intense and well spaced apart, or do you like many mild orgasms with no breaks?" he asked. He snickered noticing her walking awkwardly. "Well, the sex must have been really good to make you walk like that" he said as he got up. He got his clothes on and stuffed his meat back into his hakama. "Well...Should I stay in this realm and wait for you?" he asked.

Shunsui knew he had her, so he became a little more brazen as he wrapped his arms around her to rub her sides down to her hips. "Are you sure only five minutes?" he asked curiously. He rested his chin onto her shoulders and sighed heavily. "How long have we been together?" he asked.    

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:23 pm

Kisuke smirked as he continued to rub her body. he could tell she was liking it. he said “that assumption would be valid but myuri might be scattered but he wouldn’t do something so open to draw attention to his methods. It unlikely myuri has such a part to play though I do worry what he might do with all his speciments. We just got to hope he doesn’t try anything to the ones who are wounded in my shop. They would be key to experiment on in the field. He sighed as he knew a lot of how myuri thoughts worked. He smirked feeling small mounds form under her shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra. He began rubbing her nipples through her shirt whilekissing along her neck knowing how much she liked that. he said “last I heard retsu was out looking for sajin. I agree his nose and senses have been a key role in finding youkai before they strike.” Kisuke smirked and laughed when she called him pervy. He said “oh nothing just giving you the attention you deserve.”

Onihime listened moaning only slightly to his touch. She said “they might grow bigger or they might stay the size they are and form the milk. How about this. Why don’t we be together and if I get pregnant then I get pregnant. I know you will be a good father and husband. Your kind and sweet. You have a big heart but your also fierce and powerful I can tell.” She leaned down and kissed him. She was blushing as she did it as she was just as nervous as he was. she knew she was taking a big leap in doing this but she had to try

Rangiku panted as she was coming down from her orgasm. She felt him once again erupt into her womb. She felt so full. In the distance she could hear soi fon yelling in pleasure. She smirked as her insides milked every drop he gave. She said “mmm you are indeed a animal.” She kissed him lovingly. She made a putign face about having to go back to work. she said “oh okay if we must.” She laughed and smirked some as he said about her bragging would stroke his ego. She said “I don’t think you will have to worry ill stroke your ego anytime” she reluctantly got up feeling sore and exhausted.

Nanao was very tense. She always put a lot of stress on herself. So when her captian began messaging her it felt good the rubbing of her back up to her shoulders. She mmmed moaning slightly to the rubbing as it relaxed her.she said “what the hell fine lets relax.” She knew this would give her time to make stratgys and think more of this situation unaware her captian had other things planned/ she said “only for a few minutes though.” She was bright read when he mention the images of soi fon and rangiku. She said “ouldnt doubt it.. that youkai she was with seemed powerful.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:31 am

Yuroichi sighed heavily as he pulled her close to him, which she was not in the mood to be fooling around too much, but she was not going to refusing flirting with her love interest. "Well...I have my suspicions about Mayuri just trying to fuck around with everyone just to get himself a new toy" she said. She smirked at him. "Oh...I think that having Sajin around will help a lot. He's been pretty quick in finding them and telling everyone where they are at...too bad they have to find him to locate the next one" she said before she looked back at him amused as felt up her curves. "What are you up to pervy old man?" she asked.

Shippo sighed heavily. "Why not try dealing with just me for a while...It takes a special kind of woman to deal with the shit that I do on a regular basis" he said before he laughed nervously. "It does mean that we can sleep together and have sex, but you know...it's more out of bonding and comfort than procreation" he said. He was very nervous at the thought of being a father. For InuYasha, Sesshomaru, and Koga it was second nature to them, and he did not want Orihime to feel overwhelmed with dealing with a powerful kitsune hanyou. He blushed as she placed his hand over her left breast, which he could not help but give it a good rubbing. "Wow...I've never seen breasts this big before" he commented before he looked up at her happily. "You know they'll grow bigger once you get pregnant right?" he asked.

InuYasha growled at her. "That's because you have an animal of a husband" he said as she orgasmed. He snarled and licked his lips unleashing another load into her as her insides coaxed him. He panted heavily and winked at her. "As much as I'd like to be joined at the hip with you...you still have a job to do. We can do this in the evening. I can do my thing, and you can do yours" he said hoping she would rationalize mating in moderation. He grinned at her. "I do love to hear you brag about how good I fuck you...It strokes my ego just the right way" he said.

Shunsui smiled at her seeing her blush and not reject his advances like usual. "Well...how about we just relax and enjoy each other's company. Everything seems to be winding down, and you do look really stressed out" he said as he rubbed her back before he went to massaging her shoulders. "What do you say? It could help you retain the information better and flush out those images we saw" he said. He chuckled to himself. "I'm a little relieved that Soi Fon could get along with her enemy for once...though, it look like she lost" he said.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 12:34 am

Kisuke listened and smirked back and said “oh I didn’t say anything about your body but of course I will have to examine that to.” He smirked teasing her back. He watched her brother runn off and when they were alone a good distance from distraction and interruption he listened to yuroichi. He pondered her uestion pulling her close to him. He said “I have pondered these questions myself yuroichi. A lot of it doesn’t make sense. With so much danger the Zero Divison should of arrive by now. Something else must be going on. what I think is this is a distraction from someone else. Something more is happen. For now all we can do is hold things the best we can but the rate of these powerful youkai we might have to recruit some youkai help. I do believe I know of some that will want to help especially now they got something to protect” he sighed talking about inuyasha ,sesshomaru and even koga and ayame. Kisuke rand his hands of yuroichis body feeling her every curve

Onihime said “I dunno if that is the answer but knowing something like that came out of love. I feel it would help. If you stay with me want that mean we will have for as long as we live to get to know each other more deeply. Not that there is much to know about me.” she looked down thinking about her cooking and other things . thinking about her empty home. She didn’t have much aside from school and her friends. She took his hand as he talked about how he was raised. She said “see that’s one of the reasons why I knoe this will work. its because you respect me. you got a good heart that I hope you will share with me.” she put his hand over her own hear and breast

Rangiku said “no what gets me turned on is being around you?” she blushed and threw her head back screaming as she orgasmed soaking him with her juices her insides once again squeezed around him begging for one last release. She said “I cant stop cause your so damn good. I want to feel more.”

Nanao listened and frowned about her captians comment stll about the womens club. She didn’t reply to it the images still in her head of the two women getting it on with the youkais. She gasped as he pulled her close his hand on her hip made her blush but also feel hot. She could feel a growing wetness between her legs. She said “I …uh…I dunno why the head captian would do such a thing. It is possible he didn’t agree. There can be a number of reasons why the records look false.i would have to look further into it. maybe even talk to the captian see what he knows”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Yuroichi rolled her eyes at him. "Oh? You mean that? I don't know how my booty has anything to do with defeating a bunch of monsters" she teased him back before she nodded to him as he asked her to go check on Rukia and the others. "Sure, sure..." she said before she looked over at her brother. "Hey, go find some place safe. It's getting really crazy out here" he said before she continued to lead Kisuke off. She cleared her throat as she finally had a chance to speak her mind in private. "Kisuke...Do you remember why the Youkai were banished to the Breast Realm in the first place? If they were truly evil, then why allow the wolfman clan back after Youkaification?" she asked. She looked back at him curiously. "Why hasn't Zero division intervined? From what I've gathered some of these Youkai are powerful enough to take out the seireitei" she said.

Shippo cocked his head cutely. "So a baby is the answer to that hole in your heart and not a boyfriend?" he asked. He blushed suggesting that he just wanted to be friends. "Hold on a moment...I'm not saying that I wouldn't love you. Hell, if I only cared for myself, then I would have stuck you five minutes ago. I was raised better than that" he said before he rubbed his forehead vigorously. "I respect you too much to just defile you without getting to know you a little more" he said.

InuYasha growled at her seductively. "Why...does danger somehow get you turned on?" he asked as he reached up to graze his claws over her fleash. "Is that why you can't stop?" he asked before he bucked his hips to send her over the edge.

Shunsui was amused by her confusion as he had always flirted with her in the past. "Huh? I doubt you spend all the time betting who's bigger...it would get boring real quick" he said. He raised an eyebrow at her. "You admit that his records are vague...why do you think that is?" he asked. He reached around to put his hand on her hip. "I have heard that Yamamoto had manipulated the archives to change something. I don't know why he would do it for Sajin's case, but I would think that he does not approve of Central 46's handling of youkai" he said.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Kisuke said “I promise no harm will come to it. but you know ill have to examine it thoroughly along with other things.” He smirked at her teasingly. Kisuke could tell yuroichi was feeling frisky. He smirked and placed a hand on Yushiro shoulder and said “why don’t you go check on rukia and the others for me. make sure myuri isn’t doing anything to them while they recover.” He then turned and began to fallowed yuroichi wondering where she would lead him. He could tell her inner cat was coming out.

Onihiem listened and blushed and said “if your asking me if im underage im not. Yes im still in school but so what.” She blushed even redder.she could see shippos want of her. she was unaware just how much he wanted to claim her and to pregnant her with his first heir. She said “aside from my friends I have always been alone. Since my brothers death I haven’t had anything to fill that part of my heart. I know we just met but I can see into your heart. I can see youo have so much love to share. I would hope maybe this can be more than friends that maybe you can love me. if not its okay it will be hard but I will love our child no matter if I do this alone or not.”

Rangiku moaned as she was getign close to a orgasm. She said “I will never get burned out of having sex with you. Unless you just cant handle me.” she smirked at him teasing him and as if challenging him.

Nanao blushed brightly when her captian winked at her. why was he flirting with her so much and why was her heart racing. She said “oh captian you have no idea what we do in those meeting. Knowing your dirty mind you think we have bets on whos is bigger…” she laughed to herself some though they had done that but he didn’t need to know that. they certainly had ranking on all the male captians. Her captian was ranked pretty high. She then said “if anyone does any spying its you. Don’t think I hadn’t seen those pictures you hid I don’t know who it is but you have a lot of them.” She smirked unaware they were of her nude and stuff. She was unaware of her captians fixation on her. she said “oh I know about him cause its in the records. It vaguely mentions his family”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Yuroichi smiled at Kisuke. "This weapon has a personality, so don't be just taking off a piece" she said as she walked off looking back as if wanting him to follow. She made sure to put some sway in her hips to draw his attention, but this drew her brother's attention too. She smirked. "What are you doing?" she asked. Yushiro frowned. "Why are you walking like that?" he asked. Yoruichi smirked. "You'll find out when you're older" she said. Yushiro scowled at her. "So it's one of those things..." he muttered.

Shippo blushed at Orihime even more as she said that it was his idea. "I was meaning for that open ended...I don't want to seem presumptuous about you having kids with...wait...you want to have kids with me? But didn't we just meet?" he asked. His heart was racing as part of him wanted to impregnate her right then and there, but the other part was wanting to place Orihime's needs before his. When her needs aligned with his desire, then he would end up just like the other males. "Um...how old are you Orihime?" he asked.

InuYasha snickered watching her breast flop around. "Don't burn yourself out on love making either" he said. Shunsui knew that Nanao was vulnerable enough to ditch her professionalism and just be a normal woman for once. He winked at her. "I have a pretty good idea what goes on in there, if you're despirate enough to sneak into the mens quarters to take pictures" he remarked knowing their antics and how they would want to get to have a bio profile on the males Rangiku and Soi Fon chose. He grinned at her. "Oh...and what else do you know about him?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Kisuke laughed and said “doesn’t matter who said. Its still true.” He watched and listen to the siblings and said to yuroichi “I suppose your right that why im still in business” she smirked waving it off like it was nothing. He watched with interest a she swung the boomerang. He said “its still best to avoid it. just because we can heal it doensnt mean there want be other effects from it. though that boomerang being made from youkai bone helps in being able to use it against youkai.” He have to examine it later to see what he could do to improve things for future weapons or devices.

Onihime listened and couldn’t help thinking how nice shippo was to her. he thought her to be special when even herself question herself. N he watched him curious as he seem to suddenly get flustered. Onihine was unaware shippo played a brave game but deepe down was just a s nervous. She was unaware he hadn’t never took up having a mate. Of course hes fooled around but still. Onihime said “well it was your idea….i mean I understand if you don’t want to.”

Rangiku moaned riding him hard her breast bouncing each time. She said “ fuck……no I don’t want anyone else to see but I want you inside me. I need it. I need your love” she blushed kissing him hard. if anyone came anyway she wouldn’t be able to stop herself it felt to damn good. As she rode him she could feel his seed moving around inside her belly

Nanao fallowed her captian she was in her own mind fluster and very envious. She felt so alone though she hide it well. Her eyes widen when they past inuyasha and rangiku who seem to be in blissful heaven riding inuyasha. She looked away taking a mental not to wack her captain behind the head later for being such a perve. She was alittle surprised by her captain asking her out to eat. She blushed and said “but sir….i…okay.” she didn’t look at him directly. She was still blushing when he mention the womens club. She said “sir you know I cant tell you what goes on in the club.” Though she knew he was very right. She then heard him quickly change subject and said “yes I am aware of what he is. unlike you I do my reading and studying of everyone in the soul society.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Yushiro stared at Kisuke when he was told that everyone thinks that Mayuri was a nutcase. He gulped and looked towards his sister. "She was the one who said it, not me" he said. Yoruichi smirked. "I had nothing to do with what came out your mouth" she said before she looked towards Kisuke eagerly. "Isn't there always something more to it to something?" she asked as she walked away from them. Yushiro nodded to Kisuke saying he would put Mayuri in his place if need be. Yoruichi swung the mighty boomerang, and it sliced through many youkai with ease. Yoruichi caught Hiraikotsu on its return, and she looked back at them. "Now that we have the means to deal with the miasma, fighting will be a breeze" she said.

Shippo nodded at her question. "Of course you are a key person...without you, there's no one to patch up your friends. They cannot heal others...and that takes talent" he said. He stared at her for a moment. "Wait...let's do what?" he asked and his face went red when she said to go somewhere where no one will see. "Wait...wait...you mean you want to..." he muttered, and he looked her over. "Just for fun right?" he asked.

InuYasha sighed happily once Rangiku mentioned that she thought they would never leave. "Well...this is what happens when you have sex out in the open" he said. He looked at her kind of surprised to see her push him back down and straddle him. "Wow...you mean you're still not sated?" he asked. He grinned knowing that she was just wanting dessert. "Or do you want more of your friends to catch us?" he asked.

Shunsui watched Nanao's envious and flustered reaction to the sight of nude and attractive male youkai. It was a switch to the grotesque and hidious small fry that they had been fighting all afternoon. He looked at Nanao amused as he purposely walked past Rangiku who was now riding InuYasha making it all clear that Rangiku had everything under her control. "Let's go grab a bite to eat" he said walking past the erotica. He winked at Nanao. "Looks like your women's club are going to have a lot to talk about" he said before he cleared his throat. "Did you know that Captain Kumamura was an Okaminingen Hanyou?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:15 am

Kisuke laughed slightly and said “its okay everyone thinks Myuri is a nutcase. So that’s okay. Hes given kapchi his release. We jus tgot to hope he doesn’t destroy the city in his excitement.” He sighed and looked at the boomerang. He said “its been years since i seen a weapon like that. that’s a hell of find.” He gave yuroichi brother a smile ruffling his hair with his hand some. He looked to yuroichi and said “I think there is more to what is going on. I haven’t figured it out yet though” he laughed and said “im more comfortable her than returning to my post as captian. Though don’t worry if myuri gets to out of hand ill put him in his place.” He smiled at the young boy. Then back to yuroichi. He wondered if she had told her brother about her and his relationship. He said “I would certainly hope he does.” He smirked at her

Onihime blushed when he took her hand. She listened and fallowed him as he lead her away. She blushed and said “really you think im a key person. but I always feel weak and unable to help seeing everyone I care about fighting and I cant help.” Shippos words did help. She was unaware how morny she made shippo. She said “I wouldn’t mind having a family of my own. ever since I lost my brother I been alone. Okay lets do it but lets keep it secret for now. And can we go somewhere that no one will see.” She blushed the said in a whisper “just be gentle….”

Rangiku nodded knowing they would have to face central 6 but she knew she wouldn’t let anyone stop her. though she wondered how much inuyasha would fight for them. She was happy to be alone with inuyasha once again she said “I thought they would never leave. “ she smirked as she pushed inuyasha back down and got ontop of him and lowered herself ontop of him and began riding him like a prize stallon

Nanao sighed knowing that central 6 was defiantly not gonna like this. She also knew any woman in contact with youkai would have to be examained by retsu when they returned. Her eyes widen when she fallowed her captain and saw soi fon she was screaming with pleasures her belly was just as full as eangikus but she didn’t seem as tired hell she kept asking for more. She knocked her captian behind the head and said “pervert. There was no need in getting proof. She then heard more howls unaware it was ayame and koga going at it. something didn’t feel right it was like the youkais were seeing the female soul reaper. Unaware it wasn’t just soul reapers the male youkai and soul reapers alike seem to bee attracted to the females deep down the urge to mate to reproduce. She fallowed her captian away and said “where to now sir.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:12 am

Yuroichi was with her younger brother Yushiro as he was giving her supplies. She smiled at him picking up the huge oversized boomerang and slung it over her shoulder before she smiled and ruffled the top of his head. "Thanks...Hiraikotsu will be very useful" she said before she looked over at Kisuke and grinned. "My little brother knew where this Taijiya weapon was, and I'm really wanting to go try it out" she said. She frowned noticing something off about Kisuke's mood. "What's going on?" she asked. Her teenage brother looked towards Kisuke and bowed before him. "I'm pleased to meet you Captain Urahara" he said. Yuroichi snickered. "He thinks Mayuri is too much of a nutcase to be Captain of the 12th squad" she said. Yushiro growled at her. "No, I didn't! You fibber!" he shouted before he blushed and waved his hands at him. "I didn't mean any disrespect, but I just thought since your exoneration you would be...reinstated" he said while fidgeting with his fingers. Yoruichi laughed before she slung her arm around him. "Aw, isn't that cute? He likes you!" she said.

Meanwhile at the Urahara shop, Hiyori grumbled as Kisuke left her with Mayuri, which she was one fuse short of kicking him in the balls so hard that they would pop out his mouth. She looked up at Byukuya and sighed. "That should be it...she's going to be in a lot of pain as the medicine has to force out the Miasma out" she said. Byakuya looked at her stoically. "You did your job..." he said before he looked over at Renji frowning. "What are you still doing here?" he asked. Renji gulped, and he left with haste hoping that Byakuya was not too pissed off at him.

Shippo was amused at how much discredit Orihime gave herself, which he touched her hand. "Your powers are very important and essential..." he said. He smirked at Rangiku's short temper. Shunsui laughed at Nanao's comment about Rangiku having the situation under control. "That she does...that she does" he said. He looked at Rangiku sternly. "You know that Central 46 is going to have a wonderful time reading into the laws about marriage with a Youkai. The last case dealt with Captain Komamura's parents...and that was a thousand years ago" he said firmly. InuYasha laughed. "Oh yea? Well...you should tell that to your friend Soi Fon" he said before Shunsui gave a huge grin. "Why's that?" he asked before they could hear a very elated scream from a familiar voice. He bursted out laughing putting the picture together. "I have to see this..." he muttered as he walked off towards the origin of the cry. He saw Soi Fon in a situation he would never expect her to be with. He cleared his throat. "Well, uh...I'll leave you two alone" he said before he nudged Nanao to stop staring at them. "Come on..." he said. Sesshomaru was shooting them an angry leer wanting to enjoy his knot in peace. Shippo had snuck away with Orihime where he winked at her. "My attacks aren't that impressive either. What you got is very special, and you are very worthy" he said before he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "You are too nice to be attacking and defending. Medical support is very important in keeping your friends alive and walking. It would be a shame to have your abilities go to waste" he said suggesting that she would breed to pass down her line.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:51 pm

Kisuke gave myuri a emotionless look. He said “no one wants you getting your grimy hands on any specimen including the head captain. Though one can assume you hav e cages full already or bags of pieces. Though I know for a fact you prefer them alive.” He smirked slyly. Kisuke sighed and said “oh myuri stop trying to cause so much frustration.” He sighed then looked up as the explosion came. He just looked emotionless. He turned and began to walk off thinking. He didn’t approve of Myuri method especially putting the towns people in harms way but he had a felling things were only starting. He need to see what yuroichi had found out

Rukia felt the earth shaking. She thought she was imagining it. she weakly open her eyes. Her chest felt so heavy everything was so blury she tried to speak but nothing came out.. she wondering what was going on she could sense energies everywhere it felt like theyw ere in a war zone.

Onihime said “oh well I guess that makes since. It just seems like your very talented all I can do is heal and put shields up I got a attack but its not very useful as im more for aid.” She sighed as she then listened to the others. She was bright red at the comment about them being perfect for each other

Rangiku listened to shippo comment about her being desperate to get with a old dog like inuyasha. Rangiku grabbed her sword. growling she said “Im not desprated and say that again and ill make you regret it.”rangiku looked pissed about that comment a fire lite under her so to speak. She then calmed alittle when he said “they be coming for them. She wouldn’t let no one harm inuyasha. After all she loved him. She said “we can take care of ourslelf so move on.” rangiku sighed as more showed up seeing Nanao she frown she knew this would get around aspecially in the womens society meeting.

Nanao was surprised to see rangiku in such a way. She pushed up her glasses. And said “sir we do not got time for this. It appear rangiku hads the situation in control.ugh…well I at least think so.” She didn’t think this was the time nor place to be doing such acts. Though she hide it well she was jealous. Being such a book worm no one ever saw her in such away except for the glance her captain had sneak though he was unaware she knew.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 pm

Mayuri smirked at Kisuke. "Come now...the head captain doesn't want me getting my hands on a specimen" he said with a sly grin as if he had already obtained himself specimens already. Toshiro gritted his teeth as the medicine began to work causing him to scream out in aggony. Mayuri grinned. "That miasma is some potent stuff...I can't guarentee that the antidote will undo the damage already caused" he said just to make Toshiro worried. Just outside there was a large explosion near an oil refinary, which there was an immense Reiatsu that was coming off from the area, and to everyone's dismay, they could not guage the strength the Youkai. Mayuri looked up at the clouds overhead and chuckled. "Oh...this one might be a challenge for Kenpachi Zaraki. It's a good thing I loosened his restrictions or else he'd be no match" he said. Shinji looked at him alarmed. "You did what!?" he shouted. Mayuri laughed noticing more flare ups of Reiatsu in the city. "This has gotten good" he said before Renji stepped in panting heavily. "I got here as fast as I could...is Rukia..." he said before he noticed her looking very sickly. Hiyori was really annoyed as she listened to Mayuri's yacking as she worked on Rukia. "Why are you so damn proud that the stronger ones got away!?" she shouted. Mayuri snickered. "I'll be able to capture them...I don't need small fry in my experiments" he said. Renji's eyes widened. "Stronger ones? What the hell were those we were fighting!?" he yelled. The ground began to shake violently as Kenpachi's Reiatsu spiked dramatically. Several buildings appeared to be sliced in half from an errant swing, and Renji gasped. "What the hell is going on?" he asked. Mayuri grinned. "Kenpachi Zaraki has unlocked his Shikai, and he's merely testing it" he said. Byakuya watched and waited for Rukia to recover from her infliction paying no mind to the brutal battle going on.

Shippo rolled his eyes at her. "Come on, I don't think you're that rude. I was just pointing out the flaws in your argument" he said. He laughed at her desire to do things that he could do. "If you did, then what's the novelty in that?" he muttered as he noted her going around to hide behind him to avoid seeing two naked people. He laughed at Rangiku's comment. "You're enguaged already? Wow, she really must be despirate to get with an old dog like you" he teased. He looked off at the explosion, and he gulped. "We need to get going...they'll be coming for us next!" he said. InuYasha rolled his eyes. "I think we'll be good...Rangiku here is a Lieutenant, and her friend Soi Fon is a Captain. I bet your mate has some ties too" he said. Shippo smirked at the comment. "You think we make a good pair?" he asked. InuYasha laughed. "Sure...you have similar hair color..." he said before he waved them off. "Why don't you take him home with you and leave us alone" he said. Shunsui and Nanao came across them, which Shunsui tipped his Sakkat up grinning. "What have you two been doing? Making love instead of war?" he asked. Shippo gulped, which Shunsui looked towards Orihime and Shippo amused. "Come now? Do you think I'm going to attack you two? You both are clearly our allies" he said before he looked to Nanao to see what her reaction to the scene was.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Rukia was unaware of what was happening around her. she laid unconscious barely breathing. She had took in alt of the miasma more than she had suspected.. when bakuya picked her up rukia was feverish and limp as he took her to the store where everyone else was getting assistance.

Kisuke Walked into the room and said “Myuri calm down I don’t want you getting to excited. No one wants to see that end result” he smirked and said “aside from Myuris excitement everything he said is correct. This is one of many reasons I suspect the head captian is on high alert aside from other issues he may have.”

Onihime shook her head feeling kinda stupid “oh god no im so sorry if you took disrespect from my comment. I don’t think you’re a failure.” She blsuehd yjpugh when he explained his transformation it sound like he was unsure. She shrugged and said “well I wish I could do the things you could do.” She sighed and then gasped as they turned a corner seeing inuyasha and rangiku cuddling the smell and evidently the look could tell they been going at it a while. Rangikus belly was big and round almost looking like she was pregnant but was just the large amount of seed inuyasdha had deposited into her to ensure she become pregnant. Onihime saw inuyasha looking at her and she sorta hide behind shippo. Onihime was blushing but part of her wondered if shippo could love her like inuyasha did rangiku she could see it in inuyasha eyes that he was loyal to rangiku

Rangiku was resting comfortably with inuyasha. They had just gotten done mating once again. she held inuyasha who was restign when she heard rustling in the bushes she saw Onihime and a fox demon he was handsome but no where in the league inuyasha was in. sh just could tell. She instantly grabbed inuyasha robe to cover herself. She said “Damn who the hell are you?” she looked at shippo listening to the two and watching it seem the two comoeted against each other. she said “he better know my name after all we are engaged.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 4:11 pm

While InuYasha, Sesshomaru, and Koga continued to have their fun with their respective mates, Shinji was faced to come up with a plan to get Rukia the help that she needed, for as long as the miasma was in Rukia's system, it was going to cause her more damage to her organs. "Damn it!" he shouted before Byakuya approached him from behind. He saw Rukia in some distress and Ichigo laying on the ground unconsious. "What happened here?" he asked. Shinji looked back at him and sighed. "She got blasted by miasma, and he just got in the way" he said simply before he kicked Ichigo muttering curse words under his breath. "You let him get away jackass!" he shouted before he turned. "Take your sis to the Urahara shop, I got to catch up with that bumbling oaf" he said. Byakuya frowned. "If you're speaking of that Oni, don't bother. I've already dispatched him" he said. Shinji rolled his eyes. "Well isn't that noble of you" he said sarcastically. Byakuya helped to pick his sister up, and he left for the Urahara shop. Shinji followed soon after, which once they got to the shop. Hiyori was busy treating Miasma and Jaki exposure, which she was treating Toshiro's infected arm. Mayuri entered grinning wide as if he was a child in a candy store. "Such wonderful data. I wasn't expecting the small fry to give you all such trouble" he said before Shinji shot him a look. "What do you mean small fry?" he asked. Mayuri said nothing but give a creepy evil grin knowing he was pissing them off with the information he had with held. "Well...the small fry gather in hordes and are much easier to pick out than the ubber strong ones. There's a similar correlation between the more human like a youkai appears and their strength as you see in Hollows. Captain Soi Fon has fallen victim to one such youkai" he said before Shinjin growled. "Why is it so difficult to track these things if they are similar to hollows?" Toshiro asked. Mayuri snickered. "Another good question, you see...You can discribe Reiatsu as having different flavors. This is how you are able to discern the identity of another spiritual being; however, youkai are not spiritual beings, so you would expect them to have the opposite spin. Youkai emit what I like to call Youkaiatsu" he said. He stroked his chin eagerly. "Rangiku has found quite a rare specimen indeed...she has found a Hanyo...which means that it is possible for Youkai to breed with Shinigami" he muttered more to himself but everyone could overhear him.

Meanwhile Shippo continued to walked with Orihime towards where he could smell InuYasha's scent. Shippo laughed at Orihime's statement in failing. "Heh...do you think running into me was a failure?" he asked. He gave her a bit of a wink as he hoped that she could see the bright side in all this. He soon blushed to her question and paused. "Um...I don't think that's how my transformation's work. I know it would look like it to you, but I'm not going to ruin the magic for you" he said as she touched her hand over his cheek. They finally came across a sleeping nude InuYasha with an equally nude but awake Rangiku cuddled up to him while still bonding. Shippo snickered at the sight. "Found yourself a new woman? Took you long enough" he said. InuYasha opened an eye and looked over at Shippo semi-proud to show off his find, but he soon grew annoyed to see that Shippo found an even bigger chested woman than he did. He knew deep down the two women were oddities and a couple cup sizes was not much of a change in percentile. He sat up and rubbed the back of his neck. "What do you want?" he asked. Shippo rolled his eyes. "I wanted to know if you found Lord Sesshomaru yet" he asked. InuYasha scowled at him. "He's a little distracted with her friend" he said pointing back at Rangiku. Shippo cocked his head. "You mean he's having sex with a shinigami too?" he asked. InuYasha shrugged. "I dunno...I know I did" he said. Shippo rolled his eyes. "Do you even know her name?" he asked. InuYasha laughed. "Of course I do...what kind of stupid question is that?" he asked.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:39 am

Soi fon was unaware just how much sesshomaru was into her. she could barly think straight with his thrust. She felt his fang graze her lips. It made her feel more excited. She kissed him more deeply her tongue seeking his. Her heart was racign. She couldn’t believe this was happening. Why was her body moving on its own. she moaned squeezing her legs tighter as his pace picked up. She threwe her head back moaning loud and said “FJujck……is this all you got.” She taunted him though her face could be read that she was in total blisss. Her insides tighten more around him wetten more making it easier for his thrusts he could tell she was rapidly approaching her first orgasm.

Rangiku was laying against him her body full of his strong inu seed that was in the process of taking root. Rangiku inisides milked every drop of his seed. She looked into her eyes. She blushed and knew she had fallen hard for him. She barely knew him yet she felt so much in love with him. She could feel his heart race to make her own. rangiku was unaware inuyasha knew rangiku would carry her first child or children. She said “mmm I feel so full.” She blushed as she kissed him. She said “I doubt im ovulating my cycle isn’t til next week.” She blushed unaware how wrong she was. the thought of having his child mad eher happy if he wanted them. Though she never thought she have children. She said “you seem so sure. Are you saying you want me to get pregnant and you want me to give you many children.” She was blushing stil as the thoughts ran through her head. She laughed and said “oh if there are risks I don’t care as long as you can keep it up.”

Ayame growled to the part about him making fun of her bumping her head. She gave his balls a tight squeeze before going back to messaging them. She said “don’t worry I will relieve you soon enough.” She smirked going back to her sucking an deep throating. She wanted to taste his nector. She felt so hot with need. She was rubbing her clit with her free hand. Koga could smell her sweet taunting scent begging for him to pup her

Rukia felt so weak and tired. She could barely breath. Shefelt like she just needed to sleep. she was unaware of ichigos beating he was taking from being knocked out.

Onihime smiled and blushed at shippo and said “I dunno if kindness gets men attention I would hope so. I been trying to get someones attention for a while but I have failed.” She sighed thinking about ichigo ignoring her advances in the past. She then blushed to his comment about her looking attractive.. she said “thank you.” She then was in aw as she listen and saw him change into her for a moment t looked so real. She said “so when you change does your body change to. I mean if you change female does that mean your body parts change to. Im sorry im just curious.” She blushed stepping up to him an drunning a hand along his cheek she wondered what he ment about fun together unaware shippo had plans for her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:24 am

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 130123-sesshomaru_upon_twilight_by_spirapride
Sesshomaru was very turned on with Soi Fon's sweet scent and pheromones that told him she was a full grown woman despite her petite frame. He growled to himself loudly as he held her butt firmly in place as he thrusted into her. When she finally wrapped her legs around him, he picked up his pace even more. He was caught off guard with her kiss not expecting her to open up this fully, so he grazed his fang over her lip to excite her. "We have only just gotten started" he said as he felt the urge to release inside of her grew.

InuYasha chuckled at her for saying that she was not really thinking about kids, but he blushed at how clingy she had gotten. Something about her holding onto him tightly told him that she was very pleased with him, and she wanted farther bonding with the father to her future children. He patted her on the hip pointing out her hourglass figure. "You're plenty ripe to be bearing your first child...I'm very potent, so if you're ovulating, then you will be pregnant" he said before he stroked her chin slyly. "I know a lot of women who could still fight after popping out a few kids" he said before he winked at her. "Did you think that mind blowing sex would go without its risks?" he asked.

Koga snarled and licked his lips at how delicious her licks felt against his length. He laughed at her. "I technically did get you laid...it's not my fault you bumped yourself in the head" he said before he licked his lips once more to her deep throating him. He groaned to her delicate touch to his sensitive orbs. "They hurt so bad" he complained to her.

Shinji growled setting Ichigo down and losing track of Rukia. "Damn it! Just what I need" he said before he sighed hoping to find a way to blow off the smoke. The Oni took the time to escape leaving his prey to fight another day. Shinji finally found Rukia and extracted her from the roof top to set her down next to Ichigo. He could tell that Rukia was having trouble breathing, and he did not know how to help Rukia's inhilation of Miasma. Shinji growled at Ichigo and kicked him. "Get up!" he shouted.

Shippo snickered at her being coy with him. "Well yea...Isn't that obvious?" he asked as he smirked at her playfully. "Kindness gets every man's attention, does it not?" he asked. He looked her over from head to toe and sighed happily. "You do look very attractive...I love the Auburn hair...doesn't it match mine?" he joked before he cleared his throat. "In case you haven't guessed by now, I'm a Kyuubi. I'm the strongest kind of Kitsune youkai out there, and you're looking at the master of illusions" he said before he transformed into her to show her how good he was. "I can turn myself into anything and anyone just by looking at them" she said before she placed a hand on her hip. "Have you ever wanted to have a twin?" she asked before she giggled before turning back into Shippo. "We can have lots of fun together" he said.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:15 am

Soi fon stood there watching a bit in shock on what was happening but deep down intrigued and curious. She saw him sporting a tent she gulped alittle as it made her nervous. She tried to hide it and her body alittle though he seen her fully nude now he could smell her sweet scent and her body very fertile for him. Soi fon felt so hot seeing him undress before her showing off his impressive body. she then felt him lift her up and plunge himself deep into her. she tried not to yell as her hymen broke he was so big stretching her but he found her to be the perfect fit no one seemed to ever fit sess like she did. She was tight and hot indeed she needed this as much as he did. She had wrapped her legs around him locking them so he didn’t leave. She panted and said as a challenge “is this all you got?” she smirked before kissing him. She didn’t understand why but she wanted his attention

Rangiku moaned and groaned to his thrusting and groping dominating her body and soul. She continued to rock her hips as her bodyu continued to porgasm andsoak his cock with her juices. she didn’t know how she felt about kids. The thought was new to her she moaned and said “who said anything about kids. I only stated what your thinking.” She moaned and yelled out as she once again orgasmed but this time it was met with his own she could feel his hot seed fill her belly witch extended due to so much seed. Rangiku was unaware weather she wanted kids or not she was now becoming pregnant with his child or children. She panted holding him to her her heart racing. She felt a deep bond between her and inuyasha now. Rangiku panted and said “who said I was settling down. Im in my prime.” She laughed a bit tiredly

Ayame was licking along his length and said “that is yet to be seen. You hadn’t got me laid yet.” She smirked and laughed. She took him in her mouth he didn’t need to give her instruction she seemed to know as she deep throated him sucking him fast. She reach down and played with his balls. All the while her heat kept getting stronger

Rukia saw ichigo go flying. She yelled”ICHIGO…..” she then turned in time to see the fist coming towards her. she didn’t have time to maneuver. She then saw the arm being cut off and roar erupt from the giant. Then the cloud of posion smoke. Rukia nodded but unfortunately it separated them and in the smoke there was no telling wher they were. Rukia fell to a roof top coughing she had gotten out of the posion smoke and felt her vision bluring she had inhaled a small portion.. everything was going dark and the next thing she knew she was out cold and vunerable

Onihime blushed to his response. She said “I don’t think looks is everything.” She blushed as he winked at her. she stopped when he introduced himself. she bowed and said “oh dear im so sorry how rude of me. myi names onihime.” Onihime smiled at him and said “well are you saying you like me.” she blushed and kinda flirted with him back alittle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next