Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Rangiku laid beside sess panting tired but extremely satisfied. She said “im glad we did this to. Its odd but we only met not long ago but i think I’m in love.” she blushed as she cuddle closer. It hadn’t been a ploy though it would have been a good one. Rangiku didn t know why this was so out of character four her to feel this way towards a man. She even hoped he meant it when he said nothing would stop them from marrying each other. She didn’t know that she was pregnant with his heir the first of many she would most likely have. She snuggle close and said “you’re the best sex I ever had and I would have it any other way.”

Retsu pulled back her cloths straightening them up. she looked at Yoruichi sternly and said “yes examine. If I give him a medical examination I might beable to see pointsmof weakness or learn more of the power they hold.” She sighed and blushed as Yoruichi asked if inuyasha was single. It was true she never been with anyone and part of her longed to know what it was like. She said “if you are talking about the human like youkai I saw one fighting his own kind not far away..”
Ichigo explained the situation to his friends and that this upper youkai were the danger but they needed to weed out the weaklings first. Lets spread out I will go with retsu and the other to find this inuyasha tou all spread out onihime will provide protection and healing as nessery.” Onihme nodded and said “right I want let you down ichigo.” Ichigo looked to nel and said “nell will you three stay witch onihme to provide protection.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Sesshomaru grinned feeling her body react to his large member again. "I'll have to admit...This is the best mating session that I've had in a very very long time" he said before he kissed her on the lips roughly. "I'm going to wear you out" he said before he chuckled. "You like it rough don't you?" he asked before he thrusted into her harder. He growled lowly now beliving Rangiku would be the best sex partner ever. He started groping her breast. "You will be my wife, and no one will stop us" He said watching her succumb to another orgasm. "How about I finish you off?" he asked as he scooped up her breast bringing her erect nipple to his mouth, and he suckled it.

Kisuke shrugged. "That daiyoukai might be dead all I know. Rangiku could have already finished him off..." he said. Yoruichi smiled. "Alright...I'll take you to him, but..." she said before she looked over at Retsu oddly. She tugged on Retsu's clothes thinking that it was an elaborate disguise Mayuir had on. "He isn't an experiment Mayuri..." she asked before she looked at Retsu intensely. "Oh...I see...examine?" She said before she grinned. "You know he's single?" she asked. Kisuke sighed. "Anyway, perhaps you'd like to gather your friends before we embark' he said.

30 minutes later, Sesshomaru was laying in bed win Rangiku holding her up close to him in a cuddle. He watched her rest as they were tied in a love knot. He sighed happily and rubbed her shoulder tenderly. "I'm glad we did this together..." he said before he frowned wondering what he did would bring him a new weakness. He had a new feeling devoloping towards this woman, and he realized what he said to her about marriage were anything but empty words. He growled feeling tricked by this woman to settle down, but he realized this was a childish thought as he thought about his lack of heirs. He looked down at the beauty in bed and touched her stomach wondering if he indeed tricked her into bearing a child.

Ichigo's friends finally were all gathered together except for Rukia and Renji. Kisuke looked at Ichigo seeing that he was the leader of the group. "Well, aren't you going to tell them?" he asked. Yoruichi snickered at Retsu. "I was wondering why a healer would come out to the battlefield" she said suggesting that Retsu already knew of InuYasha.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Rangiku moaned as he contiunely thrusted through her orgasm witch soaked the bed. She kissed him deeply and passionately believing his words that he would never disappoint her. She smiled and broke the kiss moaning and groaning as her muscles began tightening again. She said”I do feel that intense about.it” she gasped as he tortured her. She said “oh god you naught man. Maybe I wore you out already.” She smirked teasing him seeing if he take the bait. She began rocking her hips and moving them iuna circle. She said “if we get married what they gonna do. They can stop what happens. Plus they can’t tell me who I can’t marry.” She bite her lip moaned feeling another orgasm building

Ichigo listened and said “well sounds to me we got a battle ahead of us. Powers or not im not gonna let these youkai destroy my city.” He cracked his knuckle. He then said “if the one strong one that looks human is around I would think he be hanging back not like these weaker ones. So let go find this inuyasha he might have answer for us. As for you nel and you two stay close.” Retsu walked up to the group and said “I heard the last half of the conversation. I agree with ichigo maybe I can examine this inuyasha to help us understand what we are against.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 am

Sessshomaru chuckled at her statement. "I won't make you dissapointed ever in you life with me" He said as he continued to mate with her. He grinned seeing her shock that he knew just how to please a woman. He growled constantly and clawed at her every so often while they had probably the best sex in either one's entire life. He chuckled at her comment at her not wanting to share him either. "You feel that intensely about that?" he asked before he slowed down to look at her intensely as he began to torture her with his movements. He looked down to see that she had orgasmed, which he kissed her. "How was it?" he asked. He was still ready to have more with her, and he sighed with satisfaction. "I wouldn't be closed minded about marriage, but will your superiors be thrilled about your husband being a Youkai?" he asked. Jaken was outside pouting. "Damn it! Lord Sesshomaru has picked himself a Shinigami for a wife!?" he yelled to himself.

Kisuke looked at Ichigo sternly. "I wouldn't speak lightly about Youkai...unlike Arrancars, Bounts, Hollows, and Shinigami. Youkai posess a specific time of aura called Youki and Youketsu. You can think of it as Reiryoku and Reiatsu however the polarities are reversed. The concept of Youkai was thrown out in the Shinigami institute when Youkai became 'extinct'. You can get a wide variety of strengths for Youkai. What you got there is a Youkai that is more on the human level. It's uncommon to run into a Daiyouki and it's very rare to run into a Chouyoukai. what we used was a logrhymic scale to rate Youkai. What they are talking about is that where ever the Youkai disappeared to was to a different world, and the war with Aizen weakened the boundaries between their world and hueco mundo. The boundary teared into their, and what Pesche and Dondochakka did was open up the weakened boundary here" he said. Toshirou sighed. "Mayuri told us something like that...though he looked kind of excited like he was hiding something" he said. Nel nodded. "There was a very powerful Youkai, and he looked very different...he looked human" she said. Kisuke and Yoruichi both went silent. "That could pose a problem" he said. Toshirou looked towards them concerned. "Explain? You mean to tell me that these things can become human like?" he asked. Kisuke nodded. "That's exactly what I'm telling you, and these Youkai are especially dangerous because they actually think and make up very elaborate techniques and tactics. The last Youkai I encounter was an Hanyou that went by the name InuYasha...even being a half youkai he was quite powerful in his own right" he said. Yoruichi smiled. "We could go find him if you'd like?" she said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Rangiku moaned she said “I don’t think I would want any other.” She blushed as she felt him mark her. It hurt as he bite her neck but the pleasure was intense and made the pain hardly felt. She felt him stop for a moment giving her a chance to breath as he took her to the bed. She blushed as she was soaking well she never made love so intensely. She moaned more as it seem he knew how to please her even her secret sensitive spots he knew. She said “that right no share gos for you either.” She panted arching her muscules clenching him tighter she said “screw concubine make me your wife.” She was so into the pleasure she didn’t realize what she just said. Her mind was racing ashe she couldn’t hold back her firest orgasm of the night spilled from her .

Ichigo sighed and said “not exactly .im still recovering from that battle. Doesn’t mean I still cant kick ass though.” He then saw other join and when he saw nel he said “nel what the hell you doing here.” He held the child like hallow who was actually really powerful. Ichigo said “don’t worry about me nel. Powers or not I can take on these what you call them again.” He looked at keiska and said “so what are they talking about.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Sesshomaru grinned. "I'm the Alpha male and I always will be" he said before he bit into her neck again. "And you'll always like it" he said before he began his thrusts into her. "I'm glad you like your males big, but I don't like to share" he said. He looked into her eyes intensely as his eyes began to turn red and his irises turned purple as his inner demon was set loose. He licked from her neck up her neck to her jawline growling seductively. He aimed at her g-spot and other spots that drove her crazy. He was enjoying the gasps and moans from his skills, but he was in total control with the situation. "I really don't like to share..." he said before he moved her to the bed while still being attached at the hip together. He brushed a strand of hair away from her face. "I'm thinking about making you my concubine" he said as he kept aiming at her magic spots waiting for her to cum
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Rangiku pouted slightly as he had been enjoying her attention to him but he made her stop. She then felt herself being pushed against the wall. She said “oh you like being dominate I like it.” She laughed then felt herself being lifted up and she felt him pushing his manhood into her. She said “oh my god……” it was like she was losing her virginity all over again but less painful. She moaned as she kissed him intensely. She wrapped her legs around him she said “oh your so massive I never felt something so big. Its amazing.” She blushed as she kissed him again, her body clenching around his manhood. Her body begging for his.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Sesshomaru closed his eyes and growled lowly to her strokes. When he opened his eyes again he chuckled looking down to see that he had a Shinigami lieutenant on her knees sucking on his huge throbbing cock. He smirked stroking her hair still having establish control over her. His grip was so strong that he did not even have to tell her what he wanted. Jaken looked in through the window horrified to see such a sight. Sesshomaru knew that Jaken was watching, but he did not bother to punish him; deep down, he wanted Jaken to watch because this was a punishment for him in a sick and twisted way. Sesshomaru finally pulled out smelling Rangiku being ripe, so he picked her up with great strength and pressed her back into the wall. He held onto her butt as he slid his massive member into her folds strenching her out and going so deep to a degree that no other man could accomplish, it was like he took what little virginity she had left. He met the end of her womanhood having an inch of his member to spare. He held her up with one arm before he brought her head down for a lip lock. While they kissed, he breathed through his nose heavily, and he caressed various places of her body with intense passion and lust. "You're so tight!" he said in between their kiss.

Meanwhile in the city Toshirou was wondering the city when he stumbled upon Ichigo and his group. He stopped. "Ichigo, have your powers returned yet?" he asked. He looked towards a corps of one of the creatures, and sighed. "I see you've encountered a Youkai" he said. Kisuke and Yoruichi jumped off from a roof top. "Nice to see you again Captain Hitsugaya, I could say the same about these Youkai" he said. Yoruichi looked around. "Hey, where's Lieutenant Matsumoto?" she asked. Toshirou growled balling up his fist. "She took off for a huge Reiatsu, I haven't seen her since. The only thing I know is the Reiatsu is gone" he said. Kisuke smiled. "Ah, she'll be fine, these Youkai are relatively weak compared to the ones some of us older Captains have faced" he said. Yoruichi grinned. "Dirty old man!" she teased. Kisuke frowned before he drove his Zanpakuto into a figure. "Bwaaa! Don't kill me!" yelled a familiar voice. Kisuke withdrew his sword and Pesche and Dondochakka appeared out from the shadows bowing for forgiveness. "Oh thank goodness we've found you, don'cha know?" Dondochakka yelled. "We've been looking for you for hours!" Pesche shouted. Nel tackled Ichigo crying like a whinny little brat. "Nel so happy to see Ichigo! Nel thought Ichigo would die without powers!" she yelled. Kisuke smirked. "What are a bunch of Arrancars doing out here in a Youkai horde?" he asked. "Well uh..." Pesche mumbled as he fumbled with his fingers. Yoruichi growled. "Oh god! Don't tell me you two are responsible for all of this?" she rose her voice. Pesche and Dondochakka both flinched. "NO!" they both yelled before there was a pause. "...Yes..." they said before they hunched over in defeat. "But were were only trying to help! We were going to bring you warning! How the hell were we supposed to know the Youkai that appeared in Hueco Mundo would use our Garganta to get in this world" Pesche yelled balling up his fist. Yoruichi sighed. "I've seen bigger" she said. Nel looked at them. "There was a Daiyoukai, no! A Chouyoukai!" she yelled counting on her fingers. Toshirou looked at them oddly. "There are Youkai Classifications?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:50 am

Rangiku was unaware that pretty much he was laying claim to her. She couldn’t do anything he was so strong and she couldn’t move. She gasp as he groped her breast more. She moaned as his hands traveled lower she could feel his hardness. She began to imagin the size of him. She had had sex before but no one satisfied her. She usually ended up faking it with them. She blushed as she was wet. She saw him take off his shirt. She said “oh dear…..” she blushed as he was hotter with his shirt off. She pulled her pinck sash and threw it to the side and open her soul reaper rob revealing her naked body under it. She the eyes widen as she saw his massive erection. He didn’t have to lead her hand. She was curious about it and began stroking it. She smirked as she got on her knees and began to suck on it. She stroked it a nd swirled her tongue around him wanting to show he wasn’t the only one who was bold and could try and take control.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:25 am

Sesshomaru smirked. "I'm far from frisky...you're going to be mated right here and now. There's no going back" he said in command. There was a sense of danger as he became totally dominant over her, she had no longer any control over what happened from this point on. He continued to grope her breasts with one hand and moved his other hand down her belly and over her thigh. He rubbed it before stroking her folds. He leaned in and nibbled her earlobe and then her neck to show how vulnerable she was with him. He grew hard with her rear rubbing against it. He growled feeling extremely crowded in his pants before he let go of her to remove his armor. He looked at her and smirked teasing her by taking off his shirt first. His body was a lot more muscular than you would think, but that bluge in his pants was very appetizing. He took off his sash and his pants gave way a little more from the force of his erection. When he finally removed his pants it unveiled a massive 10 inch cucumber size member with with a pair of sacs that contained chicken egg sized balls. He grinned. "Your not the only one who's gifted" he said seductively before he walked up to her and made her touch his member. "I know you're imagining all of it in you..." he teased her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:05 am

Rangiku was caught by surprise. He indeed could tell she was aroused by him. She said “im not worried about toad guy. She gasped and moaned as he held her firm against him. She felt her breast being groped she said “my my someone is frisky.” She found the dominance he was giving was a rather turn on. She smirked and teased him by pushing her rear closer to him grinding it against him. Blushing as she said “show me what you got fluffy.” She had used her seductive voice but knew he was in control.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:52 am

Sesshomaru sighed. "I'm not in the mood to fight..." he said. He rolled his eyes about her trying to be coy with him. "I can smell you..." he said before he blushed realizing he was experiencing intense desire to mate he had not been with a woman in quite some time and this one was practically begging him to mate with her in her own subtle ways. He sighed. "Take me to it..." he said before he walked with her a ways to the cabin. He entered the cabin, and Jaken was about to enter. "Stay outside Jaken!" Sesshomaru said as the door was shut in front of Jaken's face. Sesshomaru saw a bed and looked at it curiously. "I appologize about my subordinate, he's got a preconceived notion that I only mate with Youkai" he said before he frowned grabbing Rangiku from behind and reaching around to massage her breasts. "I'm a lot more open minded than I was centuries ago" he said before he licked her cheek. "I guarentee you'll never want this to end" he said into her ear with a low seductive growl.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:34 am

Rangiku couldn’t help but smiled at him when he punched the little green guy named jaken. She nodded to his question and said “I am a lieutenant . I dunno you just don’t look like one of them down there recklessly attacking.” She blushed at his question about mating. She said “why you ask thinking about mating me.” She flirtied with him good. She indeed was aroused by him. He was good looking and strong and pretty much everything about a man she liked. He was different to. She said “fallow me you can meditate at the cabin and only I know about it.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 am

Jaken growled at her. "ARRGH! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'S GREEN AND SLIMY!!" he shouted before Sesshomaru punched him in the head. "I said that's enought Jaken! She's a lady!" he said. "Y-yess milord..." Jaken muttered on the ground. Sesshomaru closed his eyes briefly and sighed. "I'm not interested in 'sexy' outfits, I need an area to meditate on what has happened" he said. He looked at her a little less cold seeing some use in her. "You're a Lieutenant are you not?" he asked. He paused for a moment and was even more confused. "Why are you not following orders to dispatch me? Why are you wishing to mate with me instead?" he asked. He could smell her arousal, and there was no longer the belief that it was a ploy to kill him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:10 am

Rangiku smiled seeing him blushed thinking her was really cut and sexy. She said “ugh well those are building.” She turned to jaken and said “well at least hallows aren’t green and slimy.” She then turned to the man before her. Ugh yeah theres a cabin near by. She then though our I can take you to some friends. I usually just stay in the cabin. So I can keep all my sexy outfits I buy here.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:03 am

Sesshomaru blushed this time seeing her bare breasts. He was a very reformed sophisticated Youkai, and he was ashamed that he let himself slip slightly to those thoughts of temptation. Sesshomaru looked around the city. "Yes...but what happened here? What are all these strange strunctures?" he asked. He was very confused to see this very infatuated Shinigami where she should have great dispise and anxiety towards him. Jaken growled taking offense towards her comment. "Hey! I'm a lot better looking that one of those damn Hallows you go chasing about!" he yelled. Sesshomaru sighed. "That's enough Jaken" he said. He was quickly thinking up his options. He flinched towards her comment then blushed realizing what she wanted. He growled lowly. "Do you know a place where I could lodge?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:53 am

Rangiku gave a pouted face when he didn’t seem interest. The imp jaken ran into her and seem to make her boobs pop out her shirt. She said “oops of dear.” She fix herself blushing shyly. She said “well this is the land of the living. I don’t know what yakoui are. You do seem strong though. I bet you have lots of stamina to. What makes the difference in what I am and what you are. Other than you are quite sexy and good looking. I cant say much about those other things and this green thing to. He looks like a toad to me. So your names sess or something how about I call you fluffy.” She smiled still flirting with him. He seem tense but seem he could use some relieaving.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 am

The man looked at her oddly but found her not a threat. "What is this place?" he asked in a commanding tone. He ignored her cleavage and looked rather annoyed that she was trying to seduce him. There was a time and place to feel such things and walking around in a strange world was not the place to be getting any pussy so to speak. A green in popped out from behind clutching his staff of two heads close by. "Don't you know who he is!? This is Lord Sesshomaru! The ruler of the Youkai world!" he shouted out. Sesshomaru huffed to her question. "I am a more sophisticated breed than those underdeveloped excuses of a Youkai..." he said before he looked over at the horde. "...Most youkai a simple minded and do things without thought...I don't care about what they do. It's a waste of my time to kill every last one" he said. He sniffed the air and frown. "So Your a Shinigami...you care to explain to me why you are bearing no animosity towards me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:15 am

Rangiku Smiled and said “wow your a lot more fluffier and cutier that I thought you benn.” She smiled and leaned forward giving him a good view of her cleavage he could tell her breasts were about to pop out her shirt. She said “so whats your name cutie? So you seem different that the other things attacking. I didn’t exactly hear what they called your kind. So why are yalll attacking.” She smiled flirting with sess. She could tell he radiated power but she could protect herself if she needed. She lowered her self to his level.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 130123-sesshomaru_upon_twilight_by_spirapride
A week after the epic conflict between Aizen and the Arrancars, a strange aura began leaking into the suburbs of Karakura town. The source was coming from the site of the last Garganta, Mayuri and his research facility were monitoring the developments as the aura continued to grow in concentraion. Mayuri presented his findings to the Captains and Lieutenants in a manditory meeting. Mayuri seemed to be most excited about the news he was about to presentation. "As you know there were a significant amount of Garganta techniques used in such a small span of time. What I'm suggesting is that the fabric between all our worlds have been damaged greatly, and that aura is from a type of creature not mentioned for hundreds of years" he said. Yamamoto grew concerned. "What kind of Creature?" he asked. A huge creepy smiled crept on Mayuri's face. "Youkai" he said. Yamamoto's eyes widened with horror. Toshirou looked towards Yamamoto and gulped. "What is a Youkai? Are as strong an an Espada?" Kenpachi asked. Mayuri laughed. "It depends" he said. Yamamoto glared at Mayuri. "How much time will it take for the fabric to repair itself?" he asked. Mayuri laughed. "The chain reaction has started...in the next hour the source will reach zero and a horde of Youkai will invade" he said. Yamamoto growled. "Deploy all Shinigami to the world of the living immediately!" he yelled. Akon ran into the room panting heavily. "It's too late...the horde has begun!" he shouted. Mayuri grinned. "Splendid! Let's go gather some specimens!" he said before he left the room. Toshirou looked over at Rangiku and growled. "Let's hurry!" he yelled.

Meanwhile in a park a fair skined white hair man watched hundreds of thousands of Youkai pour out of the hole in the sky and into the quiet town. He frowned and wondered the area exploring this new world. He was emiting a very strange Reiatsu and was the strongest of the horde all together, and he quickly masked it to remain hidden. There was an explosion in the middle of the town, but what drew his attention was someone's pressence behind him. He looked back to see a well endowed woman with a sword at her side. He looked at her coldly judging her true intensions. He was personally not in a mood to fight. "What is it? What do you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17