Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mew Mew Love [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:33 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
She wouldn’t have to worry about get diseases since Shinji is a virgin before becoming her first. Without using protection she would only have to worry about pregnant, “whatever happens I will take responsibility. I love you my little kitten,” again he kissed her before washing up and dry each other off, “Now… we must get to bed and rest up for school tomorrow. You can sleep with me but lets try not to have more sex.”
She nodded and culed up next to him on the bed snuggled up with her tail curled around her paws and covering er eyes in that position she looked so cute just like a real kitten
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:16 pm

She wouldn’t have to worry about get diseases since Shinji is a virgin before becoming her first. Without using protection she would only have to worry about pregnant, “whatever happens I will take responsibility. I love you my little kitten,” again he kissed her before washing up and dry each other off, “Now… we must get to bed and rest up for school tomorrow. You can sleep with me but lets try not to have more sex.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:08 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Was she worried at all about getting pregnant? Then again Shinji didn't call that into mine as he released her his sperm inside her womb. His hips jolted while feeling her plenty. At the end of his parenting he kissed her again, "I love you my little kitten."
of course she thought of that she also thought bout disese but thought Shinji was worth the risk. She kissed him back and repeated the words to him "me too i love you too no msatter what happens i will always love you"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Was she worried at all about getting pregnant? Then again Shinji didn't call that into mine as he released her his sperm inside her womb. His hips jolted while feeling her plenty. At the end of his parenting he kissed her again, "I love you my little kitten."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:54 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
The passion grew stronger with each kiss as Shinji’s thrust deepen within her deeps, hard which rocked her body, “I’m about to cum Little Kitten.”

"then come nii-chan fill me with our essance" she cried as her gasum broke from its floodgates
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:48 pm

The passion grew stronger with each kiss as Shinji’s thrust deepen within her deeps, hard which rocked her body, “I’m about to cum Little Kitten.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:32 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
She would feel the heat of his body pressing to her, as his hips rocking. “I’m glad you’re my first… Little Kitten.” Tightly he held to her, kissed her more.

she returned each kiss repeating his words back to him glad he was her first too
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:20 pm

She would feel the heat of his body pressing to her, as his hips rocking. “I’m glad you’re my first… Little Kitten.” Tightly he held to her, kissed her more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:40 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
“Yes… it feels soooo good,” he moaned and began to thrust slowly, feeling his cock touching all parts of her wet and hot walls, entering deeper inside her womb. “I wanted you to take my virginity my Little Kitten.” With that said he kissed her passionately.
she murred and opened to let him deepen the kiss as her hands held his ass to keep him against her as he thrusted into her the feeling was new and she arched taking him to her core and cring out in pleasure from the ction as thir mating ritual began
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:13 pm

“Yes… it feels soooo good,” he moaned and began to thrust slowly, feeling his cock touching all parts of her wet and hot walls, entering deeper inside her womb. “I wanted you to take my virginity my Little Kitten.” With that said he kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Lip to lips he kissed her passionately, upon her coming to sit on his lap. One hand stroked down her back and came press on her butt, to slowly low her down. Soon after he finds himself inside, "how dose it feel that you took away my virginity?"

she purrs contentedly and loudly "good feels soo good" she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Lip to lips he kissed her passionately, upon her coming to sit on his lap. One hand stroked down her back and came press on her butt, to slowly low her down. Soon after he finds himself inside, "how dose it feel that you took away my virginity?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:13 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"That's hard to believe," he replied within his soft moans, "your... too good at this." His hips bucked lightly as his moans grew heavier, due to the giving pleasure and delight of his neko sister, "wait... stop... you'll make me cum soon," he said not wanting her to stop, but when he dose climax, he wants to inside her. "I want you Little Kitten, come and sit on my lap."
she only stopped cause he begged her to and went to sit on his lap her lips gently touching his as she nestled her cunt bwhere he desired it most
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 pm

"That's hard to believe," he replied within his soft moans, "your... too good at this." His hips bucked lightly as his moans grew heavier, due to the giving pleasure and delight of his neko sister, "wait... stop... you'll make me cum soon," he said not wanting her to stop, but when he dose climax, he wants to inside her. "I want you Little Kitten, come and sit on my lap."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:35 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
The feeling of her sandpaper like tongue brought a feeling of pain and pleasure, which had him moan regardless. But it started feeling really good when the neko-girl took in his whole cock. "Mmmm... somebody knows what their doing. How do you know how to do this so good!"
she stopped only to shrug and reply "instict i guess" she then returned to her bobbing as she took to his shaft like she would her favorite lolly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:14 pm

The feeling of her sandpaper like tongue brought a feeling of pain and pleasure, which had him moan regardless. But it started feeling really good when the neko-girl took in his whole cock. "Mmmm... somebody knows what their doing. How do you know how to do this so good!"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:15 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Shinji smile delightfully and took her off his lap to be placed on the bathroom floor. He show her his cock nearly harden and needs treatment to become hard, “just give it a good lick my Little Kitten.”

the little neko noddedd nad took her little pink sandpaper tongue and livcked his soft shaft then took it into her warm maw
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Shinji smile delightfully and took her off his lap to be placed on the bathroom floor. He show her his cock nearly harden and needs treatment to become hard, “just give it a good lick my Little Kitten.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:40 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
He then pulled his fingers from out her tight little pussy and found she was very wet, after her pleading. "You need something bigger," he whispered, "But... I need you to get me ready first, I need you to get me hard and wet, want to help?"
she licked her lips with anticipation "yes nii-chan please i want o help please let me help you " she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:27 pm

He then pulled his fingers from out her tight little pussy and found she was very wet, after her pleading. "You need something bigger," he whispered, "But... I need you to get me ready first, I need you to get me hard and wet, want to help?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:07 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Even Shinji felt his little sisters needing, displayed in her body. He felt her pussy twitching... tightening around his finger, as she pressed against him to better adjust herself. "Dose it feel good Little Kitten?" He asked with a kiss to her cheek.

she nodded mewling "niii-chan" che cried begging for something unfathomable something she desired but wasnt sure what "more" she said hopeing he could give her what she needed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Even Shinji felt his little sisters needing, displayed in her body. He felt her pussy twitching... tightening around his finger, as she pressed against him to better adjust herself. "Dose it feel good Little Kitten?" He asked with a kiss to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:59 pm

the feline nodded and pressed against him desiring something she could not name unsure what it was she wnted but though her mind may not been aware her body sure was and it seemed to beg what it needed from her brother
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 pm

A thought came into mind, wondering how far will she’ll allow Shinji to go with her, so far she only allow him to play with her pussy. So… his hand rubbed along the outer layer of her slits, before widening the lips open up her pink parts. A finger ran all over, until he started playing with her pussy hole, fingering lightly. “Then after I finish getting you all cleaned up, you can wash me next, but… I need you to wash me in a special way.” Still he finger her pussy lightly to make her feel good, “You like that Little Kitten?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 am

She nodded "sure " she replied "after all you help and isnt it said you wash my back i wash yers we are just doing that but literally" she said her vsice harsh from his actions which was turning her on again

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mew Mew Love [tai]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next