Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:59 pm

it took a lot to get her to class before him possibly a miracle since she was known around school as the lost one since she kept getting lost all the time. in fact some even joked she could not find the bathroom without help these teases and jokes stilled when the white haired man entered She looked up and stared both in surprise he was in her class and not only that but he sat next to her it took all she had to finally look away her face pink from realizing she been staring at him like the others 'im not going to treat him different who knows he might become my first friend' she thought to herself then put on a smile for him "hi thanks again for earlier" she said to him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:57 pm

In class things were starting to heat up. Some people were starting rumors about a white haired student that just moved into school. He seemed quiet as defined by the rumors coming from the girl students who seemed to be swooning over a man they had no idea who he was.

Class soon started and the door opened up. Instead of the teacher walking in, the white haired male from earlier walked through the door carrying a pack over his shoulder. The instant he walked in however the room fell deathly silent. A strange feeling came from this man, like the temperature in the room dropped nearly 30 degrees as he walked by the room. The males in the room seemed to shiver in fear as he walked by and he took a seat in the empty desk that was next to the girl from earlier.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:41 am

Before he left she did manage to thank him though she wasnt sure he heard it cause right after she said it he said he had to go and left sighing she continued to the school it was her first day she just hoped there would be no more trouble and she hoped she didnt get lost
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm

That morning was cold. It wasn't unusual for the winter time around tokyo. The snow hadn't started to fall yet but it would start with the clouds overhead showing the dark nature that seemed to block the incoming sunlight.

A single male, in a windbreaker jacket covering the school uniform that he had to wear, was walking the strangely quiet streets. He scanned the area briefly thinking that he heard something then began walking towards the source of the fain sounds. His bleached white hair swaying in the bitter cold wind as we walked this street.

He looked at the source, a group of thuggish people chuckling and crunching through the long fallen leaves of a park. He could hear them talk, "Yo girly. Why don't you give us that pretty necklace of yours and we let you go without scratching up that pretty face of yours." The one that seemed to be the leader said reaching his hand out to take it from her. The thug's minions held weapons; such as chains, bats and a single knife.

Before the leader could reach the girl's necklace, the leader began screaming in pain. The source was the white haired male grabbing the leader's hand and squeezing it tightly to inflict pressure of the wrist, "It's not a gentlemanly thing to do to take a young woman's belongings. Why don't you and the crooks just stand down." The tenor voice spoke as a cracking could be heard from the thug's wrist.

The thug pulled back and gripped his hand before glaring at the male, "Kill that god damn bastard!" He screamed to the three minions who came at him all at once.

The mysterious white haired male evaded the chain then wrapped the metal links around his arm before throwing the thug over his should and leaving a heavy slam into the dirt to instantly knock the male out. With a quick rotation he caught the knife weilder's hand and while pulling the hand pack to throw him off his balance. A split second later the blade was in the air and the weilder was flying back from a solid knee to his face then the final one swunghis bat at the male to have it meet with the male's fist and the wood shattered and flew about before a punch landed straight into the thug's sola plexis and sent him reeling to the ground.

A second later the knife sunk into the ground then he looked at the leader, "Get lost and call a few ambulances. I find you again and I'll breK your other wrist too." He said before seeing the leader running away.

From there the male brushed off his wind breaker and then he looked to the girl, "Sorry if they were any trouble." The male spoke in japanese with a small accent, "Anyway. I have to get going. I'll be late if i keep making stops like this he said before looking at his clock and began running at a rapid pace that would be hard to follow.

(OK, from here it's going to be at the classroom. I figured to give you a chance to respond and get your side rolling without a massive wall of text. The girl that was attacked is your character. It's really open from there. My character has big secrets about himself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3