Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Alex let a small chuckle come up when people started whistling at the two of them. He wasn't feeling embarrassed in the slightest because he really did enjoy being near Ryoka despite the fact they hadn't met for long, "Yes. We are love birds. Is there a problem?" He asked when someone would bring it up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:29 am

ryoka nodded and hand in hand they went back to class and was teased by anyone who saw them some with whistles another saying 'look at the lovebirds'
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:03 am

Alex chuckled hearing her then he got up himself and stretched out his back, "It's not that he doesn't like people. He's just strange is all." He said to her which then he smiled as he looked around and then he took Ryoka's hand, "At least want to go back to class together so that you aren't all alone?" He asked her with his smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:55 am

"thats fine i'm sure he will warm up when he finds out we are friends" she said "and even if he don't then thats his problem" she adds shrugging then stood so he could get up if he wanted to
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 am

A small laugh came up from his throat when she explained that she didn't mean anything kinky, "Sorry. I'm just socially awkward." He said to her which then he nodded when she mentioned walking home, "If you really want to then I won't say you can't. Just my father is still a little on the odd side with him being extraterrestrial." He said to him slowly taking his hands from her hips so that she could move on her own if she wanted to get up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 am

Ryoka nodded "you know i wasnt mening anything kinky when i said more " she said as if she had read his mind "i was thinking more like getting to know each other better but its fine i can wiat til after class we can talk while we walk home" she said she wasnt sure where he lived but it didnt matter even though they just met she liked him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:21 am

Alex was wondering what she meant by more. Sure they kissed as deeply as they did, but he didn't feel ready to go all out in the nude, "Maybe we just go and wait. I mean. We did just meet." He said to her which he looked up to Ryoka realizing his hands were still on her hips keeping her close to him, "But I would be alright with coming back here often." He said to her. He was newer so he wasn't in any clubs he was really in and his attention could be taken straight to Ryoka when they didn't have their classes or responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:11 am

she smiled "good" she said then let him up "so we got 20 minutes want to keep kissing or maybe more" she asked winking "if you rather wait we can of course after all we dont want to be late for class and school will be over in 2 periods after that te rest of the time is ours unless you got club activites or somethingif not then we can do what we want we can even come back here it can be our special place"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:10 pm

The blush covering Alex's face went a deeper red when she explained that she was doing what she was because he wasn't complaining to say it short, "No. You got it right." He said to her wondering what she was planning on with her on top of him though soon they would have to get to class since they were on their lunch and possibly only had about twenty minutes left until they had to be back.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:56 pm

she shook her head "not to me you did kiss me first and when i gave you the kiss a while ago to return the kiss from before when it ended your expression seemed to say you wanted it to continue so i kissed you again letting you end it this time" she said "did i guess wrong?' she asked as she laid on him

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Alex felt as Ryoka had pressed her lips back into his. He wasn't going to complain about having his first and second kiss with Ryoka. He felt her close to him and pulled her closer as he accidentally leaned back enough to be on his back without him thinking about it, "Um." He started when the kiss finally broke, "Is this moving too fast?" He asked her wondering if his genetic differences did something to allure him to her unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:01 pm

"your welcome" she said as she finished her lunch then laid back to look to the clouds. She smiled as she turned to him and saw the look in his eyes she sat up and leaned slowly forward gently giving him another kiss this time not breaking it letting him half control this moment they shared
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Alex was surprised that Ryoka had kissed him when she had heard that he wasn't really human. His own face showed a deep blush when she gave him the smile, "Th...thanks." He spoke to her which he wanted to feel the kiss on his lips again and even to try and deepen that kiss despite the fact they barely met.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:25 pm

"why would i do that we are firnds and treue friends accept each other no matter what" she said smiling as he scaratche his head again thinking he looked cute whenever he would do that this time she leaned forward and kissed him on his laughing lips afterwards she sat back and gave a small smile and a sweet blush
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Alex laughed lightly thinking that she was just patronizing him for saying that he wasn't human, "Actually yes. My dad doesn't let himself be known that he's extraterrestrial." He said to him before he then sighed softly, "You aren't going to act like I'm a freak are you?" He asked her seeing that there was actually sincerity in her voice and her actions. He looked over at Ryoka with a small laugh scratching his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:00 pm

"you was the end result" she finished smiling "thats so sweet are they still together?" she askd seemingly interested nothing about her haged as if she didnt beleive him in fact the opposite seemed to show she appeard to honestly beleive him and accept him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Alex scratched his head laughing a bit then he shook his head, "It's nothing like a disability. I'm not not exactly normal because well..." He paused looking at the floor trying to find a way to say what his case was when he was abnormal, "Well um...I'm not exactly human." He started which then he wondered what she was going to think, "My mother fell in love with an alien and well." He spoke to her wondering what she was going to say about him saying he was part alien.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:02 am

"no but then whats normal and can anybody truely be it we are all different we come in all sizes shapes cothers inteligence and backgrounds we all have problems but it shoulnt be held against that person just because they have a gift or has a disbility" she said to him "you are you just be yourself thats all i need"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:27 am

Alex then marched his way up the route to the roof. Part of him wanted to go and put more into the kiss that he pressed her into cheek though that would be way too fast for the two of them, "Well. I'm actually pretty new myself. I was hoping that you could be my friend too." He said to her which then he opened the door to the outside which he sat down on the building at the roof, "Would you think I was insane if I said...I wasn't really normal?" He asked her not eating his lunch at the moment so that he could talk with Ryoka since she seemed to be the only one that wasn't instantly thinking he was a threat. He wanted to be sure that she would accept him before he let things go further.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:20 am

Ryoka blushed shyly to the kiss and nodded 'i was just coming o find you to ask if you would like to join me for lunch i am still new here so i don't know many here and so far your my first and only friend" she said she then followed him to the roof where it was peaceful when she got there she sat across from him nd unpacked her lunch then waited for him a moment before biting into her sandwich up here they could be alone together it made her seem more aware of him and each time she looked at him and saw his lips she would recall the kiss
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:00 am

Ryoka didn't need to go looking for Alex as could be found when he showed up in front of Ryoka, "Hi Ryoka. I thought I'd find you." He said to her with a smile on his face before going in to kiss her cheek, "Do you want to go and eat lunch on the roof?" He asked her scratching the back of his head wondering if she wanted to be alone with him despite the fact that she didn't really know him all that well, "I don't like being around crowds all that much. Grew up in a small town so everyone had space." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 am

Ryoka smiled back then finished her shool work and was glad when lunch came she got he lunch then went to find him to ask him to eat with her
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Alex was busy taking care of the his work and reading at the moment, but he looked to teh side seeing that she was handing him a note. He took the note making sure that it didn't look too obvious what he and she were doing. He saw that it was her number then he nodded to her giving a small smile back to her as he tucked the number into his pocket so he could save it onto his phone when he had the chance to do so. He wanted to know the world around him now that he had someone to share the world with him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 pm

"my name is Ryoka" she said back smiling "and you did help and i am greatful i hope we can be friends" she said softly so not to disturb the class. Class begun and she listened to the teacher intently but halfway through class as she worked on a paper she glanced to him then biting her lip a moment she wrote he number on another peice of paper and when the teacher wasnt looking she gave it to him then returned to her work so not to get in trouble
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:49 pm

The male looked the young woman next to him and then gave her a small smile as he nodded, "It's nothing." He said to her with the atmosphere seeming to change now that he was acting less like a threat and more welcoming to her, "I just wanted to do what I could to help." He said to her keeping friendly as though he wanted to have a friend, "I'm Alex by the way." He spoke to her wondering who this girl was and how they were fated to meet as they had. He saw the blush on her face, and it did make her look adorable. Made him want to know her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next