Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 9:07 am

Rika held her hands up defensively. "No, wait, wait! You know each other!?"

"Hahaha! Of course we do, silly girl!" The mysterious girl said before she leaped from the rooftop and landed near them. It was Lydia, which she had shoulder length silver hair and red eyes just like her mother. She frowned looking at the lot of them before she spoke to them with a superior purr, "Hello again"

"Lydia? Why did you send me after them if..." Rika asked before Lydia shot her an intense glare. He jumped and felt her overwhelming yoki.

Lydia glance back at the other girls and put her hands behind her back. "Look, I know that you don't like me...which is fine, but I been having problems with the Public Safety Committee. All of our members got expelled, and I was placed in charge. I thought I could trust Rika was competent enough to gather all of the strongest yokai I know, but I guess if I want something done right I should have done it myself"

"Um, I wasn't spying on you...I was spying on Ulfric" Rika blurted out.

"Are you serious right now!?" Lydia raised her voice. She grabbed her head and sighed. "Look...My mom and dad have been saying how much your Yukino's mother saved their asses. I'm not asking you...they are asking you. And as for wolf boy..." she said before she licked her lips. "...He's going to be mine to play with" She said sadistically.

Minos looked at him strangely. "How does one know if a sentient android is interested in you?" he asked him. He leaned back in his chair and thought to himself as Friedrick washed his plate off and went to sleep. His phone started buzzing, and he saw it was from his girlfriend. He read the text, which said. "I miss you my big bull, can I come over?" she send him a picture of her M cup breasts, which he replied back, "You know where to find me babe" he smirked evilly knowing that Friedrick will hear the shouts and moans of ecstasy from his lovemaking to a plump minotaur cow.

Ulfric heard the dorm open, and his eye flung open. He growled loudly sensing an intruder, which he jumped out of bed transforming into a more fearsome form. "Who are you!" his voice boomed. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up and his boxer left his plump wolf sack and endowment there for them both to get nose bleeds to.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 7:54 am

Chumairule pouted as she was a bit sad about Rinka not making a sentai team, but she glared at her hearing it was Lydia who wanted to. "Lydia. she's a jerk! Whenever we went to her house she used me like a was a toy. She probol..." She then stamped her foot on the ground making a crack in the tile. "NO! I don't!" Luckily no one was around but them.

Kani freaked out at that name, " Y-you can't just name drop her on me." she stumbled back into a table as a lit candle spread its flame to Kani's hoodie. She felt it immediately and threw off her hoodie and stopped out the fire. She sighed as just like Rika did her beans had been spilled too. The bright orange hair and White bangs danced in the breeze, " Great." she sulked again. Then looked at Rika, putting two and two together, "Wait, if your working for Lady Aono." She formed a small ice blade and pointed it at Rika, "You weren't lost you were sping on us."

Friedrick stopped eating and just plainly said, "Look I don't even know if we are just friends or she is interested in me, okay." He went back to eating then paused, " In fact, I'll ask her tomorrow then I'll work on it from there." He ate the rest quickly then washing the plate. "two out of three, man. work on the aura for the three out of three perfections. night." He had to get the last jab in since Mino just kept hammering in his faults.

At Ulfric's later that night the dorm's door open as a lady in black took her shoes off. She walking over to Ulfric room to peer in, "Oh My." she spoke softly before unlocking the door to Kurumu's room. she walked in and smiled, "She's so cute sleeping like that." THen giving a yawn getting ready for bed.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 5:30 am

Rika hummed to herself when she walked with her new friends out the doors. She stuck her tongue out when asked about making a Super Sentai team, which she said, "Oh well, it's not me making a Super Sentai team, Lydia Aono is wanting to make one...oops!" She blurted out as she had the thought of the massive werewolf hunk in spandex and his bulge before she covered her mouth knowing that she spilled the beans. It was true that the daughter of the Headmaster was trying to gather some of the strongest youkai in the school, but it was something of a mystery as to why. Rika shook her head knowing that she said too much and waved her hands up in the air. "I mean...yea...Wolfie would look great in Gold...maybe the silver ranger" she spoke quickly. She asked Chumairule, "Hey, could you turn into a mech?"

Minos took out his cheap chopsticks and rolled them between his fingers to sever the two. "It's every Minotaur's dream to be the bull of their own herd" he told him before he began to consume the dinner he had prepared with his skill. He listened to Friedrick moan about his issue with Chumairule. "Well, it's not that hard to adopt or have a surrogate. Heh, I bet she could get the DNA sample for the surrogate. You know...technology and science has came a long way. I have read something where they are making artificial wombs and they had been able to grow rats in them for 40 days in a nutrient bath. In several years, I bet they would get that nutrient bath right" he told him slurping up the noodles. He rubbed behind his horn and sighed. "You know, I hope you learned your lesson. I'd hate to see you make the same dumb mistake" he told him.

Ulfric was startled hearing the door open, but he remembered Kurumu. He could hear her putting away lunches then her going in towards the bedroom. He sighed heavily when she knocked on the door however. His wolf ears perked to the mention of meals in the fridge. His stomach growled loudly at when she told him that he could eat one, and he was pretty sure she could hear it from outside. He got up out of the bathtub and drained it now thinking nothing but to shut his werewolf stomach up. He heard her comeback to the door and tell him that he better not take advantage of a sleeping woman, then call him a naughty doggy. He replied back. "I don't need to...Although, being a succubus, you'll have needs tonight and your bed will get cold. I, as you probably are aware, am quite warm and large" he told her before he finished drying himself off. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into the kitchen grabbing one of the meals. He did not wait to get any utensils or plates, he just ate it right there like the wolf he was. He then went into his bedroom and put on nothing but boxers before he turned out the light and crawled into bed. He kept his door open expecting the succubus to have certain needs sated. He sprawled his arms and legs out taking total control over his bed.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 4:06 am

Kani frowned being lumped together with the others. She didn't want to correct her but was a bit unhappy she assumed. " Yeah I know, we got to cover weaknesses. If Chu-chan gets hit with too much Electricity she could short out or worse go into berzerker mode." She gave a sigh as the doors open on the ground floor walking out. she turned and leaned forward to Rika, "So, from how your ranting and raving, sounds like you want a make a super sentai team. What you gonna make him into the Gold wolf ranger?"

"Oh, oh! Rika-san! Imagine him in skin-tight spandex! And Kani-chan you could be the Yellow Ranger!" Chumairule said with an overly peppy attitude. " I know just the guy to make the suits!"

"Yeah, I know." Grunted Friedrick holding his head the patting Mino's back, "But good for you man! You are a step closer to a big happy family." He sulked a bit when he talking about Chumairule in that way, " Look man, it's not like that. I mean Chu-chan would make a fantastic wife. But there is no way in the nine levels of hell her old man would give me his blessing. Besides, I want to raise my kids not build them. As for Lady Yukino, well I learned my lesson." He rubbed the huge scar on his chest before sating to cool his plate a little bit.

Kurumu dragged herself to her dorm room," I forgot how bad it is when the new students move in. Now I gotta deal with Mr. Vanargand." Swiping her keycard and looked at the shoes by the door. "Of course." She walked to the kitchen and started putting away some premade-packed lunches. She walked over to the unused bedroom and looked in not seeing Ulfric in bed. Knocking on the door to the bathroom, "Mr. Vanargand, I left some meals in the fridge, Have one and take another before you leave in the morning." She sighed and walked off to her bedroom, then walking back quickly, "Oh, don't you dare take advantage of a sleeping woman, you naughty doggy. Goodnight~<3" Giving a lusty laugh before going to her room locking the door to it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 2:31 am

Rika put up her finger with a counter-argument. "But you Yukino and you all are Yukionna. Wouldn't it be smart to have a backup incase certain weaknesses are exploited in a monster fight? You'd be vulnerable to Fire and Electricity. I'm just saying it's something to think about when making a well rounded team. We'll just have to see just how powerful he is. If he's not interesting or useless, then we'll pretend to not know him. But if he is...and keep in mind...S-Class you guys! That means something don't it? You know there's something good there" she argued as they descended the elevator. It sounded like Rika was trying to form a super team of her own based off the way she had been talking, maybe the being lost thing was just a ruse in order to make a gang...or a student safety squad.

Mino rolled his eyes at him. "All boobs sag, Friedrick. Gravity will always win, especially after having a kid. Me, I like big women. You should give one a try" he told him, but he was only teasing him. He lifted off the burner and lifted the lid. "Well, I had been plowing the fields on the farm and working my guns" he told him before he laughed nervously. "I did get a girlfriend, Huge ass, big boobs, and a little bit of a belly, but you know what? She really knows how to polish my equipment, heh heh. Yea, I think I'm going to breed her once I graduate...and I'm gunna breed her good" he told him as he split the stir fry between them. "Oh, so...I take it you're trying to get fresh with the android? Or are you using her to get to Yukino?" he asked before he sat down in his chair. His chair creaked under his great weight.

Ulfric was inside his dorm wondering around like a caged animal. "What am I going to do?" he muttered to himself. He did not know what to do or where he could go. Was he allowed to go outside? He needed some way to relax and unwind, so he went to the bathroom to go take a bath. His arm was feeling sore slightly from forcing it to transform and bulk up. Indeed the New Moon was approaching, and he was very anxious about any fights starting. He knew he was at his weakest. He stripped down and scratched at his hairy manly chest. He allowed his tail and ears to come out and he threw some Epsom salts into the tub. He got in and sank down forgetting that he was sharing the room with a succubus. He was quite the specimen to look at definitely something that would drive Kurumu crazy if she walked in on that sort of fan service.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 1:51 am

Kani laughed a bit at the thought, "Ha, yeah, I can agree with having a strong guy like that on our side." Giving a sigh, " But Rika, in reality, we don't need that grumpy wolf. Yukino alone is a one-woman army And chu-chan over here is a fricking tank. That makes the rest of our group basically useless in a fight." She held Rika and sighed, "But you do you girl. go get that man!" The doors of the elevator closed and it descended to the ground floor.

Chumairule pouted at being called a fricking tank even though it was true.

Friedrick glared, "No man you got it all wrong. big boobs sag. " He pointed to Mino before jumping a bit due to the fire," and speaking on cooking AND be humble. During the break, Chu-chan came to my house over and over to give me cooking lessons. In exchange, I tailor fit and make her stuff. Like clothing and bags... and big stuffed animals. Shit, I think I got the raw end of that deal." he realized and kinda laugh, "heh, well anyway, how about Min? Got you anything going on?" He said scooping out the hot rice onto plates.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 12:48 am

Rika got onto the elevator with them and giggled. "Well of course he's scary! He's a mean grumpy werewolf" Rika remarked. She tapped her finger to her chin and thought about it. "Yea, I don't think he's good with girls. I wonder if we can train him before whoever that perv guy gets to him" she added. She spun around and gave them a happy smile. "I think it would be a good idea to befriend a beast like him anyway...don't you think? Think about it...if we get him, we have a bodyguard and a security guard" she brought up.

Minos shook his head at him. "Well, maybe you should be a little more tactful...or at least try to be humble" he told him. He snorted and laughed at him. "Hey Spike, I've dated cows with bigger tits than theirs. She wasn't something to be that steamed up over" he told him. He started sprinkling in the sesame seeds into the stir fry. "You definitely gotta know when to know when to keep it in your pants, and that includes your hands!" he added. He added some oil and it burst into flames. He flipped the vegetables before he put on the oven mitt and covered the pan with a metal lid. "You should take up cooking. Chicks dig a man who can cook" he stated.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 12:13 am

Chumairule tilted her head to the side as they walked onto the elevator, "Tsudere? I guess that might be the reason he's so mean." Her eyes went back to violate and continued, "I want to know more about him too, but he's a bit scary."

Kani held her head relieved that Chu-chan went out of attack mode. "Yeah, the guy most likely isn't good with girls. As for that perv Friedrick. you know what he did,"

"Like How the fuck was I supposed to know she was the village leaders' daughter! I thought she was a normal girl with a nice rack." Friedrick stated as he gives up on the rice cooker and grabbed a small pot to cook the rice in. " oh and yes to the seeds, But Yeah, I wasn't in town long enough to know that before going to the junior high. If it wasn't for her sis I would have been run out of town as soon as I got back." He sighed and stretched a little, "Chu-chan got a nice feeling rack too, but you know... she really can't react that same as Lady Yuknio did."

Yukino cringed a bit as she was cleaning up with Su-chan, "Ugh, that was a bad feeling."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 11:01 pm

Rika gasped at the thought of heat pits, and she felt all warm already. "Mmmm, that sounds nice about now" she mumbled to herself imagining the rays of a sunny day just beaming down upon her scales. She heard them mention Vanagrand, and she spun around walking backwards. "What do you mean you don't think you can be friends with him? Just because he's a male tsundere shouldn't mean that you should give up on gaining his kindness. I wonder what sort of tragic backstory he has? Don't you?" she asked. She then grinned evilly and flickered her tongue. "I like the bad boys...hehe, if he shoves you, you gotta wrap him up and give him the squeeze of love!" She spoke obviously having some sort of over simplistic and idealistic view on guys.

Mino chuckled to himself wholesomely. "Yup, I got front row seats to view the action" he said as he dumped in the chow mien noodles in with the vegetables. "I thought I was an expert on werewolves, until I saw this guy, hardly transformed, nearly ripped the arm off the Cyclops after he tried to sucker punch him from behind" he rambled on. "You want sesame seeds?" he asked as he shook a bottle of it. He then chuckled to himself. "Still salty about Yukino, huh?" he went over and gave Friedrich a slap on the bad. "Cheer up...from what I heard this werewolf guy scared the shit out of them" he told him.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 10:30 pm

Kani relaxed and lazily smiled, " Nah... most likely they have heat pits to relax in." She helped Rika up and walk to the door. She looked back and waved, " Back in a bit. I might stop at the store and buy some snacks so don't wait up."

Chumairule following close behind. As they were in the hall and finally out of earshot of the others," I don't think we can be friends with Vanargand-san." she looked a bit sad, " But maybe it's like with Friedrich. well, kinda"

He looked up at Mino, "Shit noway." he took out his vape and walked into the kitchen sitting on the counter. Listening and nodded, "Yeah, man. It what a lot of the students are whispering about." taking a small puff and blew away from the food. "They said the guys a Beerwolf... I mean Werewolf. Reminds me of a kid I knew before I moved to Japan." Putting his vape away and looked at the bag of rice beside him. He started going through the cabinets for a rice cooker. OH, they said the dude, the cyclops, gut-punched that flat chick that hangs around that ice bitch."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 3:30 pm

Rika noticed Yukino rubbing her arm and the presumption made about Ulfric. She was quite puzzled about this werewolf being alone. "Lone wolf? Aren't uh...but aren't werewolves stronger in a pack?" she pondered. Her tongue flicked the air, and she could taste one of the girls having a crush on the topic; however, she did not know who. "Yea, Ulfric is pretty strong...and...he's...kind of cute" she admitted starting to think about it but pushed herself away from thinking about those biceps...and those pectorals. She snapped out of it when she was asked to hand over her keycard. She stared at the features that was pointed out to her. "Oh...now I feel really stupid" she noticed the spare map being pulled out from Sunade's pocket. She gladly accepted the map and bowed. "Thank you" After the girls offered to escort her to her room, she gave things pause when the fire tower was mentioned. "You don't think that...the rooms are actually on fire do you?" she asked seeming concerned. He tapped her fingers together and went to the door to be let out.

Inside Friedrich's room, Minos the Minotaur was in his room getting his room set up. He glanced back at the Dhampir after being asked if he made anything and snorted. "No! I just got here...you're going to have to wait!" He told him. He turned towards Friedrich and smirked. "Good to see you again" He spoke to him as being old friends. He clopped across the floor and turned his head ducking under the door frame. He went into the kitchen tying an apron to his hips ready to make his famous stir fry. While he was doing the preparation work, he struck up a conversation. "Did you hear about the incident on the bus about that Cyclops?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 2:30 pm

Yukino gave a hesitant smile, " Well, It may be a bit our fault because we didn't notice." She gave pause when she said being friends with Ulfric as she rubbed her arm a bit, " Wouldn't say we would be friends. He seems like a lone wolf than a pack anything." Looking over at Su-chan and motioned her head to Rika, "We should get Rika to her dorm room before it gets too late."

Sunade listens to Rika giving a faint sigh when Ulfric wad brought up, "He is pretty strong and his hand so rough...." She began blushing a little which Kani took notice of. Sunade snapped back and walked over to Rika, "Right, so Rika let's see your keycard. That should tell us which tower your need to be in, the floor, and finally room" She looked through her pockets and pulled out a spare map. Then swiftly wrote down tips about the school dorms, Like what time specials are at the cafe, when lunch rush was on the weekends, and when sales at the student market started.

Kani went to the kitchen to set Su-chan's snacks sown the pulled Chumairule aside to whisper into her ear., "You saw that right? Su-chan might have a crush on Vanargand-san." Chamairule tilted her head as she narrowed her eyes as they turned red. Kani was a bit taken aback, "I.. Oh, I see." She looked at Rika, " How about Me and Cha-chan take you to your room, Kagome-san. should be fine even if you ended up in the fire tower."

A young guy with short spiky white hair sighed putting one of his bags down and swiped his keycard and walked through the door to his dorm room. He notices one of the bedroom lights was on, "Yo, roommate. Did you make anything yet?" The young man is Friedrich Weiß, a halfbreed Ice Vampire. He went into the empty bedroom and put his stuff down, then sat down in the small living room they had.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:07 pm

Rika laughed nervously when she heard that she ended up in a building for cold climate youkai to live in. She heard it the first time they said it, but it did not really register in her head when it was frozen. She then felt really dumb and said. "So, did all those symbols on those buildings mean what sort of climate they were set for?" she inquired. She was very annoyed that she was not explained this beforehand by her Senpai. She saw the kind gesture given by Chamairule, and she bowed gratefully when she was given the spot of tea. "Thank you" she expressed. She listened to the Yukionna introduce themselves to her, and she clapped her hands together. "I am so sorry about sneaking in, I thought that since you were friends with Vanargand-san then would be safer inside here than out there" she said starting to make no sense before her true intensions slipped out and she asked sweetly, "Could I maybe, copy your knowledge about the school grounds? Pretty please?"

Over in the headmaster's office Tsukune Aono was enjoying glass of warm blood with his wife when Yukari Sendo busted into the room carrying a mountain of folders, paperwork, and documents. She panted heavily as she slammed the paperwork on his desk with a great thud. Tsukune saved the glass of warm blood, but the top of the mountain toppled over drowning him in paper, much to the amusement to his wife. He blinked curiously picking up one of the sheets. "Um...what's this all about?"

"You asked me to research the German exchange student?" Yukari asked.

"Yes?"

Yukari slapped at the table proud of herself. "This is my research"

"I...can't read German" Tsukune pointed out the words on the documents.

"I had all my translations on the top, so I'll just summarize what I figured out about the Vanagand family" Yukari explained before she waved her hand accessing one of the scattered papers which had wrote notes in the margins of the sheet. "To answer the question you asked earlier today, no, Ulfric Vanagand is not a Monstrel" she told him before she showed him a list of werewolf variants. "I made a list of variants that we have seen, There's the run of the mill pureblood werewolf, like Gin. There are werewolf thralls similar to that of vampire ghouls, who are just as prone to losing complete control and go into a blood lust. There are Temporary Werewolves...only women pregnant with a werewolf offspring can become one of these. Then there are the Fenrir Werewolves...they are similar to Shinso Vampires...only much scarier"

"Like not needing a moon out to transform scary?" Tsukune asked.

Yukari squeaked and bit her lip trying to think up an analogy, "It's like...the big bad wolf scary...you know it's in the name, Fenrir?" which Tsukune drew a blank before Yukari slapped herself in the forehead muttering under her breath, "I'm just going to stage a conflict...at least you can figure it out then"

"You aren't going to put any students in danger are you?"

"No, but Kurono-kun might be into it" Yukari answered back with a mischievous grin. "Wanna watch Moka-kun?" she asked.

"Just what are you going to do?"

"Summon Cthulhu of course" She joked. Tsukune was not impressed before she took her head and told him. "I'm going to wait for the new moon, for when he should be at his weakest. I'll leave the rest a surprise" she told him before she waved her hands making the mess of papers orderly. "Oh, and...I would read up on the Prose Edda by Snorri Sturluson if you want to know about weaknesses and powers" she told them as she walked off humming to herself. Tsukune looked towards his wife curious about what her knowledge behind this new fact he had just been blindsided with.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:29 pm

Yukino sighed and sat in front of Rika, "I Can't really blame you for getting lost then. Even if you had a map." Listening to her next question as Rika was more full energized, "This building was made for youkai who need cold temperatures to live in. So the AC set up for this building uses special Nevermelt Units. I think they also make the SunnyDayz sunlamps too." Looking at Chumairule, " I think you can stop for now sis."

"ah okay." She nodded and unplugged herself from the heater the plugged it a bit farther away to just heat the room in general. Then went off to the kitchen to go make some tea.

Kani sat down next to Yukino, " I can relate, that bus ride was too noisy." Speaking with her eyes half-closed then pulling out a snack from her sweater started eating.

Sudare leaned her head down, "She said Map Kani-chan, not Nap." She looked up at Kani then Scowled, "ARE THOSE MY MANGO CHIPS! Give those back!" Getting up and rushing over to her as Kani started to run off.

Yukino rubbed her forehead as she was getting annoyed by all this nonsense. Chamairule walked over and handed Rika a cup of warm tea, " Here Kagome-san. I made you some warm tea. It shouldn't be too hot."

the other three stopped and looked at each other, before Yukino tilted her head, "Kagome-san, was it? I'm Tsikurumi, Yukino. My Sister is Tsikurumi Chumairule."

"I'm Kalrina Sunade, Lady Yukino retainer," Su-chan said with pride.

Kani finished eating a chip, " I'm Akami Kaniti. The Hailstorm."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 4:15 pm

Ulfric looked at her strangely often getting confused with being American with the locals. He shook his head at her slowly, and he gave a fake laugh. "Oh no, In Germany, we don't have many people who play American football. I haven't played it, but I understand the rules...It's like rugby anyway" He explained. He stared at her confused when she licked her lips and told him that his paperwork came in late. "Late? That's impossible, the paperwork was sent out two weeks before the deadline" he spoke up. He cocked his head cutely when she pointed up at the grass tower. "What do you mean by I can't have a dorm by myself? Why do you point out something so obvious?" he asked not seeming to get what she was alluding to, or maybe he did and pretended not to. When she said that he was being taken into her dorm room, he kept a straight face resisting the urge to whimper as she winked at him. He looked down at his keycard and took a deep breath. He got onto the elevator, and his eye twitched after the door closed looking down at the keycard still. "Okay...well...I guess this isn't the worst that could happen" he muttered.

Rika shook and a snot-cicle hung from her nose. "I'm...sorry...I...don't...have...a...map" she apologized to Sunade. She shivered trying to warm up her cold blood. Once they got her temperature back up, she got a little more lively, and she started to move. "Eh, How are you able to get this room so cold!?" she shouted.

"Huh, she actually went into their room? Heh...amateur" muttered a mysterious figure on the rooftop of the main building. She scoffed and walked back into the building. "Well, she's dead"
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 3:29 pm

Miss. Kurumu smiled as her question was answered, "Oh I don't know much about Rugby. And I guess you mean American football right? tough you would fit either uniform pretty nicely." She licked her lips just to tease him. When they enter the larger building, and Ulfric's question she smiled, "Oh these? These are the non-specialized dorms. Your paperwork came in so late we couldn't get a more relaxing room for you." She pointed to the grass tower and gave a cough, "That and we can't let you have a dorm suite by yourself either." she walked over to the elevator and press the call button. "Does that answer your question? Oh and this is also the dorm building I live in too." She gave him a wink, " I have to go help get everyone settled in. your floor and room number are on your keycard." Giving a wave goodbye as she walks off to where the buses were.

All four girls pop up in a panic hearing the lamina speak, "Ahh! what are you doing this building! it's for cold needs!" Sunade jolted to her to stop her from potentially falling over.

Chimairule ran over as well taking her shirt leaving her tanktop on. she used the vent on her back to trying to keep Rika warm.

Yukino yells at the fourth girl, " Kani go get the heater in the red labeled hardtop case!" she ran into one of the rooms to get blankets. coming back and wrapped them around her.

Kani jolted into action and ran over then brought it over to the lamina and plugged it into Chumairule's auxiliary port. "Is she gonna be alright? it's -10 degrees here."

Sunade looked up running over to the thermostat, " okay, we can bring up the temperature to 30, still gonna be cold, but at least she'll be fine." sighing as she slid down to the floor.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 2:19 pm

Ulfric's left eye squinted as half his lip on his left side curled awkwardly as he was being looked over. He did not know what happened, but somehow, she was leading in the larger tower not sure if it was under his own power or she had her arms wrapped around his coaxing him along. He honestly was so lost that he just went with it. "Uh, sure I do. I play Basketball, Football, and Rugby, miss" he replied to her question trying to be polite with her. As they got inside the tower, he asked her, "What is this building?"

A lamina girl with thick black circular glasses and brown hair navigated the mass of students. She observed the Cyclops with the destroyed arm being taken into the infirmary. She flickered her tongue grateful to now be in a place as to where she no longer had to repress those urges to taste the air. She got better acclimated to where things are this way. Her eyes were set out on the yukionna girls that Ulfric stood up for, which she approached the flickering her tongue before she introduced herself after they had swiped their card key, did she sneak in? "Hi!" She spoke up abruptly. "I'm new and kind of a bit lost, can you help me?" she asked before she flickered her tongue out. "My name is Rika! Rika Kagome" she told them proudly. She shivered and held herself together becoming a bit sluggish. "Do you...know...where..." she said before she started to nod off from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 12:45 pm

Miss. Kurumu smiled and nodded, " Well that might be true. I remember boys like that back in the day." She looked him over, " So, Mr. Vanargand. You look like a guy who plays sports instead of watching them. What do you play?" she began leading him to the larger tower.

Yukino and Chumairule sighed getting off the elevator with most of the luggage their parents sent to the school for them. "Gah, why did dad sent so many spare parts," Yukino said feeling tired. She swiped her keycard and lugged the heavy case in. The other two were resting inside with the icy cold air. "Well, at least it feels like home." she left the case near Chamairule's room and sat between Su-chan and the other girl.

Chamairule giggled, "You just need to hit the gym." She was carrying two cases in each hand as she giggled a little more. "I looked back and that Vanargand guy as aunty came up to him. He looked so embarrassed." She put the cases down and skipped to the couch they were sitting on and plopped down. " Still can't believe she became the gym teacher a few years back."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:42 am

Ulfric did not pay much attention to the scenery that went by as he were lost in his thoughts about how everything was so awkward for him to communicate. Once the bus arrived at the school, he was one of the last ones to get off the bus. He accepted one of the keycards from the teachers simply saying thank you and bowing. He watched the other students carefully still on edge and weary about all the cultural changes. He then was approached by a busty woman and stopped avoiding to look at her figure as it were one of his weaknesses. "Hmph, I hardly save anyone...All I did was put someone in their place that is all" he told her. He crossed his arms over his chest watching her closely as well like he was expecting her to do something underhanded.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:56 am

The bus drove out of the sunny and bright landscape into and out of a tunnel to a more dark red sky world. The trees were all bare and looked dead on the other side was a cliff closed off by a long tall metal fence. After a few more minutes the bus finally stopped in front of a massive dorm complex. Six tall towers stood over a central area that had community areas like shops and hang-out spots. Each tower had a symbol on it one for fire, ice, water, grass, air. and the last tower was slightly bigger than the rest had a diamond.

As students left a few teachers started directing students to the dorms and handing out keycards. Yukino and the rest of the students from her village left together. one of the other Yukionnas helped Sunade off the bus and carried her bags too. Chumairule was still a bit down on how Ulfric was to her, but that soon changed when she saw familiar faces among the teachers. She ran up and gave them a hug.

The women smiled and hugged back, then asked a few questions. Yukino answered a few questions. Before being lead to the dorms with Chumairule, Sunade, and one other girl. One of the women with a more busty appearance and sexy curves walked over to Ulfric, "Ara ara, what a big man you are! Saving a girl on your first day."

((the woman is Kurumu Kurono. a succubus.was on lunch... heading back to work. ))

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:25 pm

Ulfric got extremely annoyed with Chumairule. "What the hell are you apologizing for? You didn't have control over him punching her!" he spoke up roughly. He scratched the back of his head and made a face. "I'm really bad with names...just a fair warning" he admitted. He looked away and scratched at the side of his face when she mention upperclassmen. "I'm 17 years old by the way" He told her before he stood up. He was approximately 6'5" tall, and as already observed, he was very well built...like he did sports. He walked off distancing himself with such confusing formalities. He sat back down at the end of the bus crossing his arms over his lap wanting off the freaking bus. "Was das fick bin ich hier?" he muttered before he sighed in frustration shutting down showing some hikikomori tendencies or some sort of a tsundere it was all very confusing. He kept wiggling his foot nervously and waiting for them to arrive at the school.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 6:57 pm

Yukino moved her hair away from her face as she watched him closely. The Girl gasped a little as Ulfric laid his hands on her. Her cheek turning red a little. 'Y-yes, I feel a bit better. Thank you." she said as she sat up and readjusted her hair.

Chumairule quickly sat beside her and held her hands, "I'm sorry Su-chan. It's my fault that you got hurt." She lowered her head only to have su-chan hug her. Telling her she was sorry for not protecting her.

Coughing Yukino looked at her sister and sighed, "Thank you, Um, Vanargand-san." Relaxing her arms she continued, "I'm Tsikurumi, Yukino. My Sister, Tsikurumi Chumairule. And the Girl you just help is one of my retainers, Kalrina Sunade or Kairina-senpai to you." She took a breath. Not exactly liked to be formal, but had to. She looked at him and smiled, "And just to make sure, since you may not be familiar, senpai means basically an upperclassman."

Sunade blushed and spoke up, " You will refer Tsikurumi-No-Kami only as Tsikurumi-Danki. Unless you are talking about Chu-chan, then No-Kami should be fine." She spoke quickly then took it a bit easy.

((OoC: wrote meself into another character. basically Highness Yukino and Lady Chumairule.))
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 5:45 pm

The boy was obviously upset about the situation, but he did his best to hold his bloodlust in. "I don't care. I hardly fit here anyway" He said simply in response to him getting into trouble. "I doubt much can be done. I gave him multiple times to back down, and he still swung a punch at me. I could have ripped his arm off and bash him over the head with it. I was really trying to resist that urge" He spoke to Yukino. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed heavily. "My name is Ulfric Vanargand...My friends call me Fang" he told her. He reached in and asked the girl. "May I check your rib?" he asked.

He ran his warm fingers over her rubs, and he found a rib subluxation. He grabbed her shoulder with one hand and held onto the affected area. "This is going to feel strange, so I want you to relax" he spoke calmly. He rocked her shoulders and ribs back and forth before there was a faint crack. He took his hands away and looked at her awkwardly asking, "Does that feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:51 pm

The yeti and yuki-onna were on guard when the foreigner headed up to them. Letting him pass, but tried to stop Cyclopes from charging at him. the Girl winced from the pain, " I..I think a rib ...ow"She breathed in slowly as one of the other girls gave her some painkillers.

Yukino took in a deep breath, giving a motion to the group to relax, " Thank you for standing up to that asshole." She looked down at the girl and sighed look back up at the boy. Crossing her arms and asked, " What's your name? Oh and your gonna get in a lot of trouble for doing that." Then looking back at the cyclops as he held his arm crying, "He's most likely gonna get expelled." she gave a smirk to that before looking up at the boy.

Chumairule relaxed finally and stood next to her sister looking away from the foreigner. Her sunny personality still hadn't come back yet. The rest of their group was still on guard. As for the rest of the students, they were still stunned by what just happened.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:09 pm

The boy snorted and finally relaxed his aura. "Yea, that's what I thought!" he grumbled before he sat back down. He crossed his arms over his chest and tapped his foot into the floor. "Just how long is this damn bus ride?" he muttered to himself. He watched the girls consoling each other. before he got up and went to check on them being mindful to look out for a suckerpunch from the Cyclops. "You alright?" he asked them. He knelled down to check on them only to catch a punch from the cyclops as he expected.

What was most impressive was he caught it while facing away with one hand. This feat was something the students would expect only a Shinso were able to pull off. Here was this nobody werewolf overpowering a cyclops into submission; albeit, this werewolf was rather hot and handsome looking, maybe not a nobody for long. *Pop!* One of the tendons in the cyclops's arm snapped like an overstretched rubber band. It was a nasty sound like that of celery being snapped in half.

"What the hell is this guy!?" A Lizardman shouted.

"Do you submit?" The boy asked the cyclops. The boy's arm transformed more and with the cyclops's hesitation, *Pop!* The boy gave a twist snapping a ligament. "Oh, I'm sorry are you breaking? I wonder what else you're good at? Maybe you'll feel good when I shove my monster dong up your ass!" the boy said referencing the cyclops's comment about what Dolls were good for. He finally released the cyclops's hand watching him clutch his mangled arm screaming out in agony. The boy returned his attention to the girls and took at deep breath hoping that it would end any more bullying for the rest of the bus trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next