Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human Protector [m/m open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:40 pm

The male shrugged his shoulders a little as Ellie spun around quickly and pointed her knife at Fen “I don’t need you to defend me I’m quite capable of doing that myself” Kalani shot at him. She rolled her shoulders and shook her head “The others like tossing me around because they think it’s amusing, get over it” Ellie added as she gestured the knife at Fen again. Those of the pack who were watching couldn’t help but chuckle watching the small human telling off their new alpha.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 8:01 pm

Fen raised an eyebrow at the male as he picked up Ellie off the ground. Something in the back of his head found this to be a little much for a human, but he had no time to dwell on it as he had to catch her. He set Ellie down and glared at the male. "You must feel real big and strong throwing her around...I bet it's that's the only time you ever feel that way huh?" he scolded him. Some of the other males snickered at this statement, but Fen continued. "You aren't impressing anyone...When you pick up females, don't literally pick them up. You just look like an insecure asshole. I bet you've never gotten laid before either" he said before the rest of the males joined in the laughter.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:47 pm

"I made a point to treat her no differently from anyone else in the pack. Ellie trains when we train, eats and sleeps when we do" Jack said shrugging his shoulders before he laughed and shook his head at how Fen didn't seem to know how humans worked, "It's not normal for humans to do that no. Ellie does it because when she was a child she was scared of the dark so everyone took turns keeping her in their beds now it's just a habit for her to sleep if a different bed every night" he shrugged.

As soon as Ellie found the knife she was looking for, a pure silver hunting knife that was just for her use, she was grabbed around the waist and lifted off of her feet. "Come on short stuff" one of the males chuckled as he walked towards Fen and tossed Ellie at Fen for him to catch "Catch!" the man laughed. Ellie didn't care that she was now in Fen's arms as she pointed her knife at the one who had thrown her "I am not a toy for you to throw around!" Ellie snapped making the male chuckle at her "Short stuff, you weigh nothing and it's fun throwing you around" he said grinning and jumped backwards as Ellie swung at him from Fen's arms.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Fen cocked his head at him and looked at him strangely. "I just said that she was a useful asset to your pack, but that wasn't my question. Ellie's indebtedness to the pack is irrelevant to me. If she's aligned with the pack, she is a part of the pack. I sense something more to it than that. I could only imagine what it feels like to be different and not to relate to anyone. Could you imagine?" he asked. He was caught off guard with Jack's bringing up Ellie's habit of sleeping with random pack members. "Uh, okay? You mean that's not normal?" he asked. He was used to random females coming to cuddle with him in bed or even mate. He did not know how humans acted, but he assumed it was a learned trait.

During the party Fen was bombarded with may females trying to flirt with him, which a common question asked was his immunity to silver. Most of the males rolled their eyes at him, but they did know about other scary facts about him that had been going about. Some of the females asked him about it too. What they learned really quick with him was that he liked to play with his hand tucked to his chest. He was not one to flaunt his gifts out for all to see. His mystery only got the females more curious and not just because he was an unpaired alpha.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:06 pm

The Alpha Jack couldn't help but chuckle as Ellie left, looking back at Fen when he asked if there was any discrimination he frowned at him a little. "I don't think you quite understand Fen, she's the packs protector. She takes what she does very seriously, I think she feels indebted to us taking her in when she was a small child" he sighed with a shake of his head as he looked around the house a little happy that the pack was happily chatting away and none seemed fazed about their new Alpha. "And because she feels indebted to us I think she wants to patrol all of the time" Jack added with a shrug as he crossed his arms over his chest, before he smiled at Fen "Something inside of Ellie feels more comfortable in the forest then in social gatherings but at night she doesn't like to be alone and will crawl into someones bed so they can protect her for a couple of hours so don't be surprised if you wake to find a small lump in your bed with you" Jack chuckled.

After an hour Ellie had finished a complete patrol and she made her way back to the house dragging a dead deer behind herself that she had hunted since she had no one to shoot at, as most other packs were stupid enough to cross into someone else's territory. Walking into the house she left the deer outside as she walked into the kitchen and began looking for the hunting knife that was normally kept in the kitchen so she could skin the deer, "Ellie! Come spend time with us!" some of the females in the pack called out once they caught sight of her making Ellie look at them before she glanced at Fen a little and shook her head with a smile "I've got a deer to skin Rose" Ellie called back with a laugh as she continued to look for the knife she wanted.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 6:54 pm

Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 L_lawliet_by_d3stre-dbbuuwk

For as long as he could remember, Fen has always been a werewolf. Even though he was not the most physically imposing male out there, he had some quite bizarre quirks that made him extremely dangerous especially to hunters. He was a bit odd in some sense as he behaved more wolf-like than the others in human form; however, the inverse was true when he was in his werewolf form. As opposed to the strongest and the fittest being at the top of the hierarchy, his pack had to make an exception as times were changing.

He felt he had reached a wall with his current pack, and he heard that a neighboring pack was in need of an Alpha. With a recommendation from his father, he go the position, and he made his way to his new home. He rolled up to the pack house in his car, and he stepped out dressed up in his usual long sleeve t-shirt and faded jeans. He had one of those looks like he was calculating everyone's move and sizing everyone up especially Ellie. He scratched at the back of his unkempt hair and cleared his throat. "Hello, I am Fen" he told them before stuffing his hands back into his pockets.

He followed the former Alpha inside and began their discussions. He glanced over at her amused when she dismissed herself saying she did not like social gatherings, and it even got a little chuckle out of him. When she left, he looked back at the alpha and frowned. "Yes, I'm very aware with why she is a part of your pack. She seems to be quite a useful asset to your pack. Her being human seems to be a clever way to sleight the hunters. I wish a lot more packs did it" he told the alpha before he rubbed the back of his head some more. "Is there any discrimination between her and the pack?" he asked. He could only guess that there had to be some prejudice going on as wolves were very social around their kind.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 12:40 am

Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 Aeolian_by_wlop-d9ctyhy
Ellie had been raised by werewolves since she was a small child, she had been found by the alpha wandering around the forest at just two years old and he took her in. Everyone in the pack protected Ellie but also encouraged her to take part in their training. Her alpha raised her basically as his daughter but never gave her special treatment to make it seem as if he favoured her more At the age of fifteen she became the human protector of the pack and often went out hunting and patrolling the edge of the territory to make sure that other packs didn't try and start trouble. But when she turned eighteen the alpha said he was stepping down but no one in the pack was going to take over his spot, instead a beta from a nearby pack was going to become their new alpha.

On the morning everyone was getting ready to welcome the new alpha Ellie left the pack house and went off to do her rounds armed with her bow and arrow she was a deadly shot. While on the east side of the territory she spotted a vehicle on their land and she stayed into the trees watching it carefully, once it had moved passed her she took off at a sprint keeping to the trees as she followed the posh looking car as it went towards the pack house. Once it reached the house Ellie jogged to the back door and went inside and dropped her bow and arrows by the door, she didn't care that her feet were filthy or that she probably looked ruffled from running but Ellie had a feeling that it was the new alpha in the car.

And she had promised her alpha to be there to meet the man so he could understand the situation as to why there was a human female in the pack house, when the front door opened everyone stopped talking and looked towards the towering man who stepped inside. Ellie's vibrant green eyes swept over the man with a curious look, he looked like someone who didn't take anyone shit. He also looked like he liked things his way. As her alpha welcomed the man the talking in the house started back up again and Ellie stayed standing by the back door near her bow and arrows as she watched her alpha and the new alpha look over at her obviously speaking about the situation. Ellie straightened her back and crossed her arms over her stomach, even though Ellie was the smallest person in the house she was one of the toughest people to fight and she didn't look away from the new alpha wanting to show him that she knew what the two of them were talking about.

Rolling her shoulders a little Ellie pushed off of the wall beside the door and started for her old alpha and the new one, reaching out she touched her alpha lightly on the arm "I think I'm going to continue my rounds. You know how I feel about social gatherings" she said lightly with a smile before she looked at the new alpha and she bowed to him "Alpha, I do hope you enjoy your...party" Ellie said with another smile before she turned on her heel and headed for the back door grabbing her bow and arrows on the way out. Once she stepped outside she breathed a sigh before she started walking slowly wanting to just be alone in the wood away from the fuss that was happening in the pack house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Protector [m/m open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2