Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp}    The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 9:48 am

This man was quite disturbing her friend from back home where she came from warned her not to go Goham with Bonnie for new open diner. Maria didn't care for weird rumors or chaos here only that she works, he was very overwhelmed having her but worried including him with that knife. She open up class cabit below cash register them out cherry pie down on desk top of it, " here, it better be only thing you want. " Maria thought as known herself didn't want even see him staying longer, " I don't know who this guy is but I'm not going to find out either because honestly I don't want too. "
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp}    The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:18 pm

From his devilish smile, often carries as the Joker's main express. Slowly dropped to a unamused frown, if to suggest he felt somewhat insulted with Maria's comment. "Come now, do I really look the sort who'd cause trouble? We clowns are greatly misunderstood. All we care to do is bring smile and joy to the world. That is our purpose in life?" Observing as he put aside the newspaper, the Joker found to his own realization, that this girl has no idea who he really is, otherwise Maria would find herself trembling in fear. "Well... I won't keep you too busy since you're closing up shop. Soooo I'll order something that'll take less than an simple effort. Now... let have a look at the menu." Reaching for the laminated menu, placed in the middle of the table in between the silverware. Inadvertently the Joker cause the menu itself to bump into the silverware, as the fork spoon and knife fell to the floor. "Whoops heh heh... please don't trouble yourself allow me," he said while bending over first extending his hand out to the knife. "Oh now I see what I want. It's a funny thing how objects remind you of a few things unrelated to certain matters. Take this knife for an example, every time I look at one... it reminds me of the color red. Yes... I want to see some red on this knife. You know what I mean? Do you... my young waitress? An odd look came over his expression, followed by a smile as he placed the tip of the knife to his bottom lip. Then came a long pause to present of thought of horror, or to suggest horror, if to suggest to her what he intends to do with that knife in a murderous intention. Until to a surprise in one word outburst, "PIE" he said, "oh how I would love some cherry pie right now. That's what I want to see on this knife, me cutting a big slice of good old cherry pie. Saying that this is a diner, you do have some cherry pie don't you?"

OOC: Sorry about the long overdue wait. Been through something's.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp}    The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:18 pm

She was glad someone was not in the storage right now, it's good thing herself never comes to work without an teaser and when Maria came back she startled a bit," what the hell?! Okay, better just here for serving I don't mind that but only 10 times and if you're not here for that I'll warn you don't be fool that I'm just some simple waitress."

Most girls probably be freaking out and screaming but Maria was taught not afraid without fighting back to keep herself safe by her grandfather. This person came out of no where and cafe had a great first day open and half it will be good donate for Bonnie's brother's dojo he will own. She just hope this person wasn't done physio or then there will be a problem, Maria replied," better be quick this is going to close soon and I'm sure you don't want any trouble."

( sorry if this is short I'm on my kindlefire)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp}    The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 5:22 pm

The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp} 9108610
The hour of the morning, noon, evening, night. The times between the hour of dawn and dusk. What does it matter? Night or day, how does it matter to any other? As the saying goes; "the crazies come out at night," however the question remains as to why. Theatrics perhaps, accordingly to once persona. Then again to the likely sort, under the fall of night, those serving their unnatural desires, do so, within the shadow of darkness to be unseen. In-which would explain the characteristic of the sinful ones, carrying out their misdeeds under the fall of night. Though it would seem, however there are those who don't follow this unwritten rule. For ones who are bold to the since of no fear, in the face of moral law or judgment. Doing as the one pleases, to no concern over wither the sun or moon arises. Therefore at any given moment, anything of the criminal nature is not restricted under the fall of night. One speaking of in particularly. Truly a mad man, enslaved to heed a unquenchable burning desire, for blood, chaos, and utter senseless distortion.

The Joker. A criminal unlike any other belonging to Gotham city. Unpredictable to an unusual motive, difficult to define nor found to a logical understanding. Robbery, murder, countless homicide, grand theft auto, destruction of private and public property, kidnapping, and terrorism to name a few. His methods are incalculable. He does things according to his own twisted sense of logic, and does not desire money. If there was one thing that he did desire, it would be the power to instill anarchy into Gotham by any means necessary, proving that order is meaningless and futile. He is an exceptionally intelligent man, and this tends to be his greatest weapon against the police and the district attorney's. He is often confronted by the authorities, but easily evades capture due to sick and twisted mind games he plays on them, all full of mystery. All for show, The Joker basks in the spotlight, often broadcasting himself to the public and media outlets. Instead to keep ones self hidden within the darkness.

Last night latest heist, likely made headlines within all forms of news outlets. Regarding stolen treasure jewel in museum, did set a satisfying outcome, considering the perverse desire of gaining fame. Accordingly to the Jokers logic. However not without a little sense of discontentedness. “As usual I've made story, from news paper to Youtube, so surely this will be long talked about. But alas, I could care less,” uttered in a low tone, expressing ones anguish. Said the Joker, while wondering the quiet streets of Gotham, which remains peaceful for the time being. All the while he gazed upon the jewel he'd stolen, “it was one of my best work and yet he didn't bother to show up. Where did I go wrong? Let's see... I left my personal signature on those two security guards in the most obvious way, and stolen a priceless jewel, yet the Bat's didn't show up. He's not see another crazed villain behind my back is he? Maybe I need to do something simple to gain his attention. Something truly tragic, nothing then a little chaos brought into the last place a ray of sunshine shining down on Gotham.” His attentions turn over to quaint cafe that just opened, and gain popularity with hours of opening. The Joker for awhile stood off in the distance observing without notice, as everyone came and went, till the hour of closing time reached the first sigh of dusk.

The events followed which brought may to din at this new cafe perked his intrigue, while gaining inspiration. Far from anything pleasant to what he has in mind. “I know it seem to old fashion, but I can't help it.”Through the alley, the Joker made his way to the back door of the storage room and fooled with the lighting. This gave him the time to sneak in unnoticed within the dark, long enough for Maria to see about the power source in the back. He sat himself to a booth seating near the far wall of the cafe, while taking up a news paper set aside upon the front counter. Reading up on the current events before long the lights came back on, likely Maria 's doing. Once she came back into the dining room, she would find a someone seated and reading a news paper, unable to see the others face. “I know your closing, but could you serve one more guest, heh heh.”
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp}    The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp} I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:39 pm

{ ;p If you want rp Joker just jump in I thought to myself Surprised The Joker is describe brutally and all kinds of stuff. I think it would be nice to do love story between Bonnie the one character I made up for this story and The Joker. We start off when she spends her first day working in cafe with her friend, her friend Maria leaves an hour early from there to go on date. So she in charge of closing and everything normal calm until this man { Joker} comes along when in middle closing counting money they earn and came there steal the money. Bonnie ends up scare and horrified of him and we'll do whatever happens next. XD }

Every night Gotham it was pretty scary, Bonnie was new the place only reason she came from Chicago to Gotham is to live with her friend Maria who was beginning to open up cafe suggested the work together. They young and only 22 born on same birthday and their parents knew each other very well friends grew up together. Bonnie and Maria wanted start a new life in mysterious city known as Gotham.

Maria said," we close by 5 pm and only open during bright daylight because during night is when the crazy stuff happen." Bonnie scratched back of her head and asked," how crazy are we talking here?" She laughed nervous and punched Bonnie on shoulder playfully," well.. Let's just say this city is extremely dangerous mostly at night than day." Bonnie quiet didn't get it but felt she'll find out soon enough they both gotten in uniform for cafe. Maria suggested wear dress dressed short sleeve button up dresses with apron and dress shirt underneath. It wear dress shoes since Maria did love being classy and was so modest as Bonnie mostly worn dark clothes only reason she was agreeing with the dress code thing going on is because the color was red.

Bonnie was getting tables situated because the cafe was going open soon within an hour, she stop and got caught up on news report about what happened last night. The news reported spoken sincerely," today on Gotham TBS News, last night another attack by man who we all know as The Joker, successfully stolen the treasure jewel in museum located North Ridge Park Street in Gotham city. As two security guards were found bru-.." The news channel was cut off when Maria turn into cartoons and Bonnie asked," what was that about? Who this Joker?" She looked away and sounded overwhelmed when she replied," you don't want to know, he's one crazy son of bitch who could kill someone without hesitation and last night those security guards were found in way you don't even want to imagine."

Everything was normal, new cafe within day popular with their few and the girls spend hours pleasing costumers everyone loved Maria cooking. They made lot for first time cafe owners. Maria asked," hey, I am going date with my boyfriend Henry. Do you mind closing the cafe?" She shrugged her shoulders," sure, why not.. Not bad for a first day,huh?" She chuckled," yeah, I am surprise about the attraction of this place within one simple day. Whelp, going get going and the keys are in staff lounge." Bonnie nodded and said," alright, take care and try come home sober in one piece." She rolled her eyes because Bonnie sounded like mother than best friend right now," haha.. Very funny Bon Bon mama bear. See ya!"

Now being left alone in cafe that was awfully quiet once the last costumer left she was all alone settling closing up the place. What could possibly go wrong right? Bonnie and her best friend did good today, she end up counting how much they earn working today but then the whole lights went out. Bonnie freak out and stuttered," hello.. Who's there?" She could feel her heart trembling it was like living horror movie, someone wouldn't be able cut off the lights in less they were inside tampering with switches in storage room that had back door in the alley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp}    The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Joker's Wicked Heart { Opened Of Need The Joker DC Rp}
Page 1 of 1