Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:28 pm

((Mind playing the father?))

Her eyes widen feeling her brothers hand griping at her hand. The youngest male in the family being no other then 14 ,max he spoke up and said what needed to be said. Merian face quickly brighten, wraping her fingers around his, feeling his body close to her's. With one hand and her plate already half way finished, the soft blue hair female turned away from max back over to Allen." Eh, " puting her fork back on the table the female moved closer to her brothers ear and whispered into his ear." Thanks for helping, if needed I'll take the blame." She quickly straighten her back up and whent back to eating, merian wasn't really scared knowing how her father is, and never once has mr cocklock struck merian down. There mother,mis cocklock hated how her son spoke to her, as she already explain all of this to her husband.

In fact Allen wasn't right, how the two fell for each other was at a fair, selling there best farm animal. Mis cocklock at the time was just named canse marigold and her new found lover, mr cocklock name at the time was haxtion cocklock. They both hade the same interest when it came to animals, and careing for them. Over time they grew more attached to one another and from there the two got married haveing 7 wonderful children of course the love between them still stays strong, but as age dwell on the both of them, there mentality and lewd desires soon fade. Leaving two strong heard headed people. Now here is the present day, the father still stuffing his face after a long day at work, he would soon speak after finishing which is always a good thing to see.

The mother sat back down as every one finished up there meal, Allen was lucky to know that his father was far to tired to speak and get mad, as everyone in the house hold knows.' Dad doesn't doesn't speak with out filling his belly' so one on needed to worry until later. The dinner table was quite, as the only sounds being the fork hiting the plays and munching and chewing of foods, while merian finished her food, she sat back waiting for everyone to finish because it's an act of respect to wait for every one to finish before leaving. The blue hair female turned her head over to Allen and smiled Rubin her hand over his, then his bigger brother haxtion Jr pated him on the head with his large hands. As he whispered ," don't worry bro, I got cha back if dad trys to hurt ya, or if mama trys to hurt merian you know I got chu." He gave his youn bother a heavy other on the back before taking a few more bits of his food before turning back over to his father then his other brothers.

After dinner was over merian picked up each dish from every one and soon left to clean the dishes, but one of her larger brothers big box John stoped her as he picked up the plates from her small hands and took them to the kitchen . Merian smiled and before a big box John could take another step there mother stood up and walking over to her large son." What are you doing?" She asked him then John raised an eye brow." Am helping her, she did a wonderful job with the bread so am helping her" he added then the mother pointed over to merian." Give it to her! I hate it when you idiots do her bidding! She's a women she can do it her self! " she yelled before merian walked infrount of the mother." Hey! I don't care if your my mother! I care if you show some respect to my brothers?" No time a Mis cocklock tighten her hand into a fist punching the small women in the face. Faster then Allen haxten Jr stepped infrount of his mother ." Cool it!" He stepped infrount of her to stop the next hit from landing on his sister. A deep heavy voice could be heard from the dinner table as all the brothers turned to see there older father standing from his table, with a stran glare. ((Have fun playing him))
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 3:49 pm

The hand in connection to ones cheek upon the face, held little impact to inspire the sense of pain. Not even the shear force caused the natural movement of the head, cocking to turn about slightly, within the force of the hand slap. Not since then, the days of the much younger youths, where one can actually feel the stinging and burning, given from another's wrathful hand. No, Allen much older from then, can no longer feel the inflicted harm of his mothers hand. Being older in years, lacking the strength to do so, aside from the males year of hard works out and about in all forms of harsh weather. The blazing sun straightening and hardening the skin, numerous times lift and burden with hard labor which gave nourishment for muscles growth, with a proper diet, a farmers diet that kept and maintain a healthy body that can endure hard labor. Thus so this older woman striking the young adult male did her no good. The same as if to strike a harden stone. More so in the likely since, it did her more harm to herself the flicking the other.

Safe to say on the mothers behalf, she was Well fortunate to have raised son, who don't believe in harming the opposite of their sex. Otherwise she would have felt Allen's own wrath, in respiration and reaction to her words. Saying such horrible things towards her daughter, his beloved little sister. Rather, he had words of his own in reply, "if what you said about women are true, then consider yourself most fortunate. I can't picture you even as vaguely hot or least attractive woman, back in your day. You probably must have had to get dad drunk to marry you, and getting knocked up I bet his guilt is where marriage was considered." Afterwards Allen said nothing more since he made it clear he wasn't afraid to hold back. He hated her at any given time she would talk such vile things while using Merian's name. Among his brothers, he is the one heavy in his sister complex, to the point in defending her, whatever the eventuality.

Moving pass his anger, Allen came back to working what was left out of the day. Brushing the cows pelts' along with a light washing, before having to milk the ones most tender in their utters. Before long, dinner have arrived under the usual hour. Allen for one didn't feel like attending, not only the sick notion of knowing his mother will be spoiling the mood, he also awaited the consequences, most likely the subject will be brought up. A least concern over his own wellbeing, rather he'd hoped the anger to punishment won't flicked Merian whatsoever, thus he had to attend, regardless. Sighing he'd noticed the mothers evil glare, to a likely sort she'll use the father as a tool for her fury. Sitting next to Merian, from under the table Allen held her hand in a light squeeze. Fearing what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 7:46 pm

The other brothers quickly skedaddle from the scene knowing they're just making matters worse by standing there. Mis cocklock raise her head, her old triple folds under her neck showed age, and unlike women now, she just let her self go after the age of 60. Her short gray hair in a high bun, her thick half Dollar size glasses stare Allen down. His very own mother didn't show anger, sadness,nor happiness. Instead the older women took a step closer with her hands on each side of her body. Letting her young son speak, it's true as he said.' Work is work' so she didn't said nothing about this, hell, she would even let him go, but his last comment got her to raise her hand slapping the male across the face. A loud smack ring across the field , no time merian jumped from her bed and quickly ran from her room, knowing the worse of that sound," please don't tell me!" She paniced running down the set of stares. The older women keeped her chin up looking down at her son. Her dry week mouth open slightly." Women, are week, breeding tools, and great when it comes to bringing money with there bodies. Merian, is the week link that are family didn't need, if she was more attractive and useful, maybe I've turn the other check and treat her more openly." She stoped for a moment turning her head as her husband put his large heavy dudy truck in park. The door slam then the sound of heavy boots could be heard. Placing her both hands over on another gently on her dress the older women turned around walking over to her home. Leaving Allen with a big red mark across his face.

Later that night Mis cocklock and merian prepared dinner for the family. Merian cooking her wonderful corn bread, and mashed potatoes. As for her mother cooked the chicken, followed with her  famous pasta salad. The wooden table covered in a soft yellow sheet, with each chair having table covers being a soft brown. Merian placed all the cooked food in the middle of the wide table, the plates already set wonderful for each chair, like a perfect family dinner. Not all the brothers where able to make it, Kyle and Hans never came to family dinner , unless the day was thanksgiving or someone's birthday other then this, they'll never come by. Once setting up the table merian sat down next to Allen her skin a soft pale, her eyes a nice shade of rose, her body small but cute. Siting straight up at her set the short blue hair female turned her head to her father, the larger male at the end of the table, of course the first thing every one did was grabed them selfs a plate of food, but merian is the picky type, only grabbing a plate of  potatoes and Pasta salad. Turning to the side getting a good look at her brother and Allen before hearing there father raise from his chair half way durning dinner. As his wife sat next to her. Mis cocklock stood up placing her hand on her dress as she was the one to speak." Your father has a few words to speak." She added turning her head to glare at her son Allen.

Merian knows things are going to crash and burn, only a few bits in her meal she quickly eat her food not wanting her mother to spoile her appetite. Before the father could speak how ever one of the male sons got up from his chair, being no other then max." F-father don't cha think it'll be a wise choise to beat the dead hourse? Mom here, doesn't seem to understand that enough is a enough, Allen made a mistake and he was just tryin to help are only sister out." He added his own words merian felt calm deep her in gut no longer felt uneasy but it still bothered the young women knowing what her father might say about today.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Never did once the thought eluded him, under the consequences for picking up extra work belonging to someone else. Moreover, work intended and formed especially one who is female, mainly the only daughter among the many male offspring's. Almost as if to demean the one most unreasonably disliked. Merian, the only daughter often found most abused by the parents, which lead recurring thought's to the why. Why do their parents hold utter resentment towards her dearly and moreover passionately? These thoughts often comes as a recurring echo for Allen, whenever at work which also found to lowering his proactive. To the point he's lost in thought regarding these questions, and so losses the track of time.

He would have have the extra work done by now. Long after anyone else had returned, but sadly with this dreaded feeling running up his spine, Allen's eyes fell upon the pickup approaching the house. He knew his mother will react accordantly to find him taking up Merian's chores. "What dose it matter? Work is getting done," he said in protest, from the moment their mother came from the car and immediately drew up her complaints, before in addition emasculating him in cruel words in the presents of his other brothers.

Not at all is he worried about what the mother said regarding the matter at hand. Until she brought up their father and how he'll handle the situation personality. Then Allen began to worry over what will become of Merian. Damn his own consequences, he didn't want her punished for same he chose to do. Therefore he intentionally made matters worst for himself. "If I'm a woman, then I'm more feminine then you are, considering how a real woman is kind, compassion, and understanding. I can't even tell anymore if you are really a woman." Allen knew what he is doing, even if it means commuting suicide talking to his mother like. He is trying to get her far more angry with him, to focus all the anger on him. To the point punishing Merian wouldn't come into thought.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:07 pm

School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) - Page 2 Merian_cocklock_by_ssflowerss-db1s03k

School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) - Page 2 The_cocklock_family_by_ssflowerss-db1s0iq

Allen wasn't the only male in the family that cared for her deeply, each brother in the family has a special place in there hearts for there little sister. The first child which is the fathers favorite , the biggest and strongest male in the family other then there father was no other then haxtion jr. Named after his father truly. The second child is the nerd of the family, dressed like a English man for some odd reason always wearing head phones, Jonathan other then there mother. Jonathan helped with bills and other main finances. The thrid strongest guy in the family is big box John. His real name is brat but there's a reason for his name, he maybe large in fat but he's like a tank. Very calm fellow, but he's job is to pick up heavy wood and chop wood for the winter. The youngest member of the famil is max, he's only 14 so he's not used for much other than go to school and have him self a side job, oddly enough there father doesn't want max to work in the field yet until he's 17. Next is Hans , they never call him by his name, only by his nick name. Ashlie, only miss and mister cocklock calls him Hans, Hans is never at the farm, he works in the uper mountains either collecting berries or mining rock looking for gold. He never saw him self as a man but rather as a women, but alas there father and mother are so out of date in this new era they still don't agree with his mind set and choice of his sexuality. Next up is Kyle , same with Hans he's never around, he shows up at the farm every so often but other then this he's mostly lives in the city owning his own motorcycle shop. Allen, kind sweet and always thinks of others befor his own, he's a kind soul and would always help others in needs. Then there's merian only 17 years of age, the second youngest member of the family, she was always seen as a week pointless child. All the other brothers in the family accept her with open arms, but not her own father and mother, always telling her to clean the house, cook, clean clothing, and handle the cows. Never has the two said any thing nice to there only daughter.

One day things changed, Allen being the kindest brother in the family he let merian relaxe for abit, while he did her daily chores . The reason of no one being at the property was because this week was tax week. And owning a corporate farm things needed to be balanced so misses and mister cocklock brought there smartest Children to come with them and help them with there tax. While Allen was out in the field merian practice her string magic, she always loved playing with strings, and over time the young female was fully able to move things with just her string alone it took time to keep the swing of things but the more she practice the better she'll get. So far she can make puppets with string and raise her own body into the air as long as she can with out braking the string of falling off. "This is the life." She purred moving her fingers closer to her best pushing her body up as the fish string pull her body up to lay her on the bed. " this is the life." She repeated her self never has she felt this good in a long time.

The second Mis cocklock walked out of her car her long 80s dress touched the floor, her cold emotionless glare looked over at her son Allen. He knew he was in deep trouble. In a calm voice she spoke." Don't speak.. I'll address this to your father, I told you to fix the roof of the barn.. And here you are doing merian job, let me ask this question? Are you a women? " she asked placing her hands on each side of her hips raising her long dress from the ground. As Mis cocklock grew closer the other brothers drove up to the drive way parking there truck. The second they got out they felt something bad was going to happen." Allen! Women, are only used for cleaning and simple work, you're not a women, you have a dick between your legs right? I made sure I raised you better. I want merian in the living room, I'll address your father of your punishment.. You know how much he hates seeing other people doing others people's work. It's a sigh on lazyness." She spoke in a calm matter but the choice of words was a cruel one, her other sons being haxtion, Jonathan ,big box John and max. Standing there watching there brother get in yelled at by there own mother. Then the sound of heavy boats came out of the truck walking over to Mis cocklock." I want every one tonight... Your son Allen is in trouble." She addressed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:11 pm

There is no other season like spring, with it’s well balanced warm weather and crisp cooling air brought on by the chilling winds to bring soothing comfort. Times like a spring season is perfect for those who are active in their coming of age or to enjoy their youth at play, while others over all have chosen to work instead. At the Cocklock Farm working the stable boy, Allen finds himself working his normal hours far from taking a well deserved spring vacation, as so did the other worker where his is tending to the whole Farm alone. His own brothers couldn't be bother and took the day off, since their mother and father had went off to have the day to themselves. He could have done the same but didn't. Why? Allen likes to work as if it were second nature to him, aside from taken the request from his sister. Mainly because their parents would have her do most of the work, so she needed to rest, aside from Allen having a little crush, thus would do anything she'd ask of him, often. Carried on cleaning the stables, stacking the hay blocks, and minding the animals needs, among other needs beside feeding. For the cows he let them walk about in the open fields to eat from the sweet clover leaves and drink from the flowing river. All that work drew up a sweat, therefore taking his shirt off he’d splashed some of the rivers water and wet to clean off the dirt and dry sweat. While doing so, one of the cows wondered off unnoticed. Even as Allen took a quick counting before dressing back into his shirt and call the cows to have them head back, in which they all obeyed the sound of his voice as followed. One by one he brought them all back to their stall, however he then found one was missing, “damn it Bessie,” the name of the cow that is missing, “if I don’t find her the dad is going to have my ass mounted. Of all days why this day when I’m left in-charge?” Suddenly heard the noise of a cow bell belonging to Bessie. “There you are,” Allen said as he walked up to the cow and put a rope around her neck, “come on girl back to the barn.” Just in time all the work is done, without anything else happened in turn of the worst. Above all doing so before the parents get back to find him doing the work in his sisters place. Often he wondered why their so strict with her, to the point of abuse. Allen can ever known what it's like, until hit done onto him, but he feels for her, and would do anything he could to make it better for her. “Merian...” the name of his dearest sister he'd whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2