Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:36 am

Her eyes stare into his body, watching him lay there as he spoke to her, as he laughed at her, there the human stood it was a good thing she placed a shield as his fire just flew past her head. After he finished speaking the human then spoke." Blouting about your self doesn't help you know. " She paused before using her spead to cut his finger, there her sword cut throw his scales and fleash like butter, as his finger fell onto the dark sand sinking down as the blood from his finger slowly cover the soil. Her eyes still showing that red wood color , then no time, she was in a battle, his claws ,his power almost got her off gard but she usrd her spead to move around vut she needed to keep moving or she'll die." See that, no one can live forever.. you have killed many, and from here in out.. I well stop this from geting out of hand!" She stoped for a moment. then jumping around his attacks. "Your slow." Then no where gis tail is what fid the finale blow hiting her hard on the gut, pining her to the dark sand. "Ahk!" She coughed out some blood as that hurt . Holding her sword tightly ths sword pulse. Speaking to her... as it spoke that this was the end for her.. the female eyes open wide, as he open gis mouth"wait! Let me speak before I die! Am not from this world... I thought if I kill you, I might be able to go, as gis tail wraped around her waist as her breast bounce and her knees rubed together shacking abit.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 12:25 am

true the wolf had heard her she was going to tell him her name but if she 'stay what was the point of knowing it. he kept walking leaving her to her fate whatever it may be. true he did not end his life he was a coward and hated pain so no matter how much he may had wanted to die he just could not sum up the courage to cast the final blow. he dropped the knife "whats wrong with me i faced many things why cant i finish this one act and leave this mortal coil?" he asked himself.

the dragon snorted at her then spoke with aa raspy sound "kill me, YOU?" he said then laughed "I kill where I wish, WHEN I wish! no blade can pierce me! I am strong. Strong! STRONG! My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" he said then breathed fire in her direction only her self made shield she made protecting her from his breath of death & destruction.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:17 pm

The female didn't know what he was talking about, but that strong pounce got her to lose some of her breath, as she didn't see that coming, next she was carried away, kicking back and forth as she heard his voice, the sound of loneliness , depression, it slowly hit her heart strings as she is the same. But being the prideful women she is vey well known about she didn't say nothing, now a guest of air left them both as he used his wolf spread to take her to the highest hill top to show her the reality of his world, not just emptyness but danger in every conner. The female felt his grip tighten around her shoulders as he pulled her up showing the dark world, as he explained he didn't wanted to just mate with her but rather have someone to speak with and someone to talk to, someone to Confort close to. But sadly there is no one left alive in his world as the war continued. Her eyes widen open seeing the dragon in view as he rested from his day of destroying the world each day at a time.

As he relaxed there with his Raven clawed wings layed on the black sand, and his long frame and dark scales with streaks of red blood on his scales. frozen in fear the human stood as he pushed her off his back and onto the once green land, she thought he doesn't seem so bad, but her sword said another , once he finished his words, he left , his words kinda hit her hard, as he's lonely he just needs someone to love and care for. As he turned to leave, she spoke softly hopeing he catches what she said, " am sorry, let me tell you before you go , my Name is.." Her words cut off when she turned to see he was gone,away from the women he saved a matter of days ago, sadly he left before he could catch her name. Her demon sword glew a soft red, then pink basically telling her that this is a big mistake, and to turn back immediately. But she didn't, with her soft brown curls blowing up into the soft cold air removing the blade from its shelth the human ready for battle, with no armer and only in her panties and long pink botton up shirt . A deep voice echo from the pit where the dragon slept, his voice deep and dark with a hint of sadistic. Taking a step back the female jumped into the pit and used her skills to jump from rock to rock landing perfectly on the black sand. There she heard his voice once again and this time, it sounded more of a threat." Dragon! " she paused and pointed her sword at him." Am not scared of you! I'll be the one to kill you!" She added using her demon swords aura to make a shield around her body just in case he try's to eat her. As the male wolf would want to end his life, he couldn't as her words travel in his head, unable to stop, unable to move his hand any closer to his neck to end his long life.

((Play as him, please! He does try to kill her! Buut he gives her a life lesson, to listen to the people that care about you, and to not let that pride get out of hand. Have fun with him!!))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:03 pm

he pounced on her and threw the breath out of her "when did i say i wanted your womb you insubordinate woman ?" he asked irritated "i could had mated you in your sleep if all i wanted was for you to carry my young" he said reminding her she was valuable with him only mere moments ago and he could had indeed mated her or even killed her but he didn't want a quick fuck he wanted a life-mate but he already guessed by now she would not accept him and he wasn't one to rape to get what he wanted "you want to go home i am sure i don't think there is a way back unless you can fly since you came from the sky" he adds "and if you leave you will surely die i do not want that but if that is what you want then maybe i should just show you what your up against after all there are worse things then that weak demon you killed" he informed her then picking her up he carried her on his back and ran up to the highest point so she could see the desolation around her. even the ground was charred black "a dragon did this" he said "killed all my people who lived here" he told her "i am alone i said you was valuable because wolves are social animals we are not meant to be alone i wanted you for companionship but its obvious you don't give a damn about that" he said and put her down dropping her on her ass "go if that  is what you want go get eaten by the dragon he will eat you and your sword in one bite" he adds then left her on top of the hill as he returned to his hut relinquishing  her freedom back to her and accepting he would never again have someone beside him that he would be alone until he died he picked up his knife and wondered again if he should take his life he tried before but it didnt work maybe now that he lost all hope it would this time for without her he truely had nothing left to live for.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 1:42 pm

The young Lady gave him an odd look and relaxed her free hand on her hip then relaxed the palm of her other hand on her sword using it as a Kane as she lean on her demon sword." Let me guess! You want me for you to get to know me more and to give me a nice long fucking? Aren't I right?" She asked hiting the nail on the head quickly she turned around grabbing her sword and making a hole on the opposite side of the hut. No time she push the new way out of the home and walked out , swaying her hips side to side leaving the hut all together." You don't need me, you need my womb to carry out your children!" She finished before leaving.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 11:46 am

"where are you going dear? Did you not understand, I said you are valuable to me. I will not have you go anywhere without me." He told her as he blocked the only way in and out of the hut. the only way she could leave was to indeed kill him, but would she have the guts to try?

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 11:34 am

The young human held her sword tightly and listen to how desperate his world has turned, slowly relaxing her lags abit , and letting her arms rest on her lags the female looked into his eyes then away for a moment. Before letting out a slight chuckle." You saw how I killed that monster right? Well there is no way any thing can go near me, I have a demonic sword in one hand and a great combat skills in the other" she added with a wave of her hand, telling him what's she's good for," I can kill you now if I wished." She added no longer showing fear in the beast and was showing pride." War happens all the time, am not scared to get raped, am not scared to get hurt either." Telling the honest truth the female didn't wanted to tell him her name as she just ment the guy. But instead she desited to just leave, and ignor his warning." Later" she added slowly get in up from the bed and walking past him, to find a better place to live, or maybe find a way to go home.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 10:17 am

"its worse then you think" he said "most of this world is men women are in shorter supply then food so you are very valuable and you could be raped until you bear young or die trying if the wrong person found you luckily you wound up in my arms i can do my best to protect you but there are no guarantees in this world" he said looking away from her a bit embarrassed to her exposure of her panties and what lay underneath them.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:55 am

Once she finished her small meal, that got her full she pated her belly and let out a soft heavy sigh." So as I guessed your going through a large war zone... With the humans and demons.. Am afraid to say that we humans in my world are faceing the same issue." She add laying her back on the wall , as the young lady crossed her lags, . As he got a good view of her nice looking panties. Her long bouncy locks covered alittle on the right side of her peach color skin, her soft pink blush, and redwood hair. As she also added." Okay, now besides the small amount of food and none stop war, it doesn't seem that bad ." She said softly holding tightly to her demon sword.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 11:28 pm

He finished the fish she pushed over to him. Then told her about his world. He explained everything about this place she fell into. he told her of the apocalyptic world the food shortage and the wars they faced he left out the most important detail and that being she was possibly one of the few females that was left in this world that was still alive

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 10:39 pm

The young female keeped her distance, with her sword ponited at him, and her back in the far coner of the home. She huged her knees , but she payed close attention. As he explained about how little food they have, did scare her alittle. Using her sword she stabed the fish and pulled iy closer to her coner and begain to cut inyo it, before she ate she crawled over to get a rock and some wood to make a fire. As she will noy eat this food unless it's cooked, once she got a fire ready she covered the pit with dirt to keep iy from burning his house, next she grabed a stick and begain to cook the fish.

She didny say much, still huging her knees close to her chest, she watched her fish cook, as the smell of cooked fish welcomed the air." ... so this world, is no different than mine.." she added slowly closeing her eyes unable to believe she is stuck in a different world, with a beast... holding her lags closely she begain to check if the fish is finished and boy iy was. She removed the stick from the fire and begain to eat her fish, but only a few pieces she manged to est before she got full. Sliding some fish over to the male wolf. As she whispered,"thank you, very .. very much." She stoped speaking as her voice died in her thoat... still scared as what he said was true , her heart is still beating."... please, explain about your world?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 10:25 pm

he released a breath stopping at the door "If i wanted to kill you i could had done so in your sleep" he said "i shall not harm you " he adds hoping his words alone was enough to calm her "you fell into my arms this is my home where you been sleeping the last few days" he said and dropped a huge fish in front of her "i caught it for you to eat do not waste it food is scarce here it took me a while before i even caught this one" he said to her giving her a sample of the hard times she had entered into.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Her body swore, her body tired out. Slowly the female cuddled up into the straw from the wast down , showed her curves, and nicely shaped butt. With the sword close to her body, the female stayed asleep , in deep thought wondering what has happen. "What's going on!? Someone! Any one! Please! Help!" She yelled in her own thoughts and dreams , and soon her eyes open wide , soft red wood eyes looking around the room slowly, taking in every little thing. To the ponit of seeing her body laying in straw. Odd? She thought to her self, slowly geting up from the bed? She took in her environment atound her, trying to guess what happen to her.. and where she was. Placeing her hand firmly on the straw bed pulling her body up, as she was now siting on her knees. Looking up she gasp lightly seeing a open door way with a , what seem to be a a long heavy piece of leather, hanging from the door way. Slowly geting off the bed , basicly pulling her self up, slightly dizy from the fall, she manged to get to her feet while holding close to the wall for dear life. "Oh man.. what happen.." she added talking yo her self abit.

She pushed her body up and doing so she looked ay the door way seeing a large wolf on gis hind legs walking over. She blink a few tines staying quite as he open gis mouth the femalr gasped and yelled , "ahhh" then that yell turned into a scream. Her hands removed them self's from the wall and the female feel first on her butt, using her lags to push her body back as her back hit the wall behind her. "Dont kill me! Stay back beast!" She yelled pulling her sword out .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 9:53 pm

the wolf man took her back to his home which was a home made hut rather then some den. he laid her in his bed then went to gather more straw to make another one for him to sleep in while he waited for this human from the sky to awaken then he would find out who she was and where she came from he doubted he could get her home and would tell her so once she was stable enough to hear it and strong enough to know the world in which she landed in

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 Cute_panites_by_ssflowerss-d9une03

Things happens for a reason, it maybe good or it maybe bad, it happens. Most of the humans on earth believe in once thing, that there the only planet with living creatures. The fact is that isn't true. The Galaxy is larger then what other people seems to be. In this ponit, a planet not far from earth, well a few light years away from the human world. There lives beast, not nay kind of beast but anthor type animles. Walking like humans, talking like humans, doing every thing like what a normale human would do. Except kill one another, and being a type of animle. There world, being much cleaner then ares, keeped clean and fixed, no one killing one another with guns and such. This world dispute resolution agest a few clans here and there. The world is peaceful.

The fact 'things happens for a reason'. In the author world they have prablems with demons, and weird eough humans, in one part of the world humans desited to group together and try and destroy the life style of the beasts. Soon a war broke out, it didn't help that the demons in the planet, wanted to kill them as well. But demons , are easy to handle as for humans they keep coming back and spreading lies around the world about the anthors. As one wolf anthor clan, desited to work together to kill and stop the humans. Called the the S.H.A , Stop, Humans, Act. This vlan has bean doing there job for over 5 years with the alpha doing his job to help the week and other animals.

One day a large demon with the power to make large open portles by riping time and space . using his power to suck the living animals into the portle either telaporting them to a different world or sucking then into space killing them in the process. The demon is a large two horn demon, with long black hair and large claws. His back in arched forward type of way, his eyes half way poped out, and his jaw dropped half way to his chest. His skin looked stretched and his body looked burned. Laughing louding as each slice in the air would make a open hole, but the hole he made with his claws would soon close up.

In a human world, a women with long curly pink brown hair, was relaxing on her soft bed. With her sword on the side of her bed. Markings on her sword showed it wasn't any sword but a demon sword. Now what is a human doing with a demon sword was by all mean odd? It wasn't it was given as a gift from her father before his passing. Being in her tight brown undies and a button down pink shirt. There she layed in bed. She had a sword , she knew how to work it, how to us its power. How to use its powerful energy. Even though she didn't have any , she knew how to contrle it. Out of the blue her room begain to shake. Jumping from her bed , puting on her soft pink slipers. She panic looking around the room as it shook wildly" earthquake! " she yelled in her deep women voice grabing a hold of her sword she ran out the door. Behind her a large light passed through the hall she was in, runing as the air and hall around her move rapidly. Things got brighter and brighter. Closeing her eyes , moving her arm over her eyes from the blinding light. Under her feet she felt nothing as a freash of cold air was now passing through her hair. Opening her eyes now to see a blue sky, turning her body now seeing she was falling from the sky, is that a monster?! What the fuck?! Her mind was spining a million per hour. Not knowing what to do. Now above the demon puting her sword from her shith , the human female got her sword ready as the thick demon aura rush through her body and sword. Using her speed from falling to cut the demon in half. As blood, and guts from the demon spill into the clean air. Now her body was falling even faster as she landed in a mans arms. Her body grew heavy, from the lack of air, slowly blacking out from the high tenchen. Where am I? What was that? And was that a wolf ?! What's going on?!

Blacked out from the lavk of air, the long curly maple folor hair, hang loose as the wolf held her in gis arms. Bavk in her world, there humans fight to survive, this human was lucky as she lived in a old house in the open field away from the city of nightmares, where humans fight to stay alive. A war among one another , unlike this world, humans fight for land, which sadly the world the female once belong is now a Apocalypto world, now lived in a world of talking walking animles, fighting the humans to keep them self's alive. But yhe question is can they keep her? As she too is a human? Her odd clothing showing abit too much of her lags, her demon sword back in its shelth , but held tightly tied around the strap og her panites, as it hang loose , while the learder of the clan took this unknown human back to camp.

((Hes short tempered, closed minded basicly hes like inuyasha but he's very calm and only gets mad when people dont Liston to him. Have fun girl))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2