Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quarrel between brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:39 pm

The boy known as kenta he was making rounds with his dad and he patrols the border and sees kouga with one of his daughters

Jade smiles as she bore inuyasha a boy i smile happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:02 pm

inuyasha nodded and mated her that night but he was still depressed but mating helped.

sess raised his son with a kind yet firm hand

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Jade looks looks over at him and asked "inuyasha are you ok? "She asked worried for him then without warning she kisses him deeply and after what seems like an hour stops "dear can we mate? "She asked

As for jen she bore seshomaru a son the boy was a looked just like his father only he had his mother eyes deep pools of cerulen jen tells sesomaru "i am never going to leave you "then kisses him deeply
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:56 pm

inuyasha sighed softly "she is and i doubt she will be back" he said looking even more gloomy then ever

sesshoumaru was still not used to kisses and stared at her as she kissed him it been 3 months but so far she stayed but then jade stayed a year before she left and chose his brother instead of him

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:47 pm

"Well i hope kagomae is safe in her time with the shikono tama "jade says

Jade smiles soon 3 months pass as jen kisses her mate
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Inuyasha groaned"but I don't have it. Kagome does."

Sessoumaru pulled her close& nuzzled her"never leave me & I will let you have my pups."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 7:12 pm

"Why would i be bored i love you i would die for you "she says to him and moans as he puts his hands on her hips

As for jade she tries to comfort him and tells him the imposter wanted the sihkon no tama
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Inuyasha sighs then return to the hut. He looks sad as he sat in the corner.

Sessoumaru looks to her & raise an eyebrow. "you sure? What about when you get tired of being with me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 6:50 pm

"Seshomaru can i bear you a pup? "She asked him wanting his answer

As for jade she help inuyasha
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 6:40 pm

inuyasah slicedd the puppet then cried against jade he missed kikyou so much so very much her comforting helped but it didnt remove the pain naraku caused.

sess began to get used to her being around he gave her pats on the head at times but kept an emotional distance afraid she would leave him like jade did

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Jen didn't leave she stayed by seshomaru like a little love sick puppy

Jade holds him trying to comfort him "i know this is very crewl "she says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:27 pm

imnuyasha whimpered "but she looks so real why would naraku send her i got nothing he wants" he said defensivly

sess sighed "you may stay" he said but didnt think she meant it when she said she wanted to be his mate jade never stayed long jen was going to be the same

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 2:27 pm

"I love you seshomaru please let me be your mate "she asked the demon lord

Jade pull inuyasha to the side "she not the real kikyou she has nakru sent
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 1:55 pm

sesshoumaru seemed shocked when she kissed him and asked her why she did that.

keade nods "it not me you need to convince its inuyasha if you slell something odd i wonder why he dont he has keener nose and all but maybe his heart os in the way i dont know who lupe is but thats not whats important" she replied

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 1:34 pm

"I don't know kede i don't trust this kikyou and sorry if it sounds rude but her sent it smells like lupe mate "she says

As for Jenna she kisses him deeply with passion then sees her eyes were a tint bluer than jade
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 12:11 pm

all the while inuyasha and kikyou talked and caught up on old times when she was finally alone with inuyasha she asked him what happened to the shikon no tama telling him it should be returned to her

sesss sighed as jenna laid beside him it was odd how she looked like jade a bit but did not smell pupped in fact she smelled as pure as jade did when she first slept with him but he was unsure what to do so he just slept letting her keep warm in his fuffy tail and the blankets of the bed

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:52 am

Soon it was night time and jenna got cold and snuggles against seshomaru as she sleeps in his embrace and he know Jenna is jade sister as she smelled of not being taken

As for jade she did not let the imposter kikyou out of her sight even with being nine months with twins
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 12:23 am

Kikyou said they met while she was protecting the jewel and that she repeatedly warned Inuyasha to stay away from her if he valued his life but he repeatedly refused to obey her and she fell for him after their first non violent encounter. she told the girl she don't remember the exact day since this was the youkai feudal era and not even calendars were invented yet unlike in jade's world.

sess gets up and offers to show her around as he did when jade first visited him.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 pm

She gave the puppet a look as if saying i know your fake so she simply told inuyasa she did not trust her or it "tell me kikyou how did you and inuyasha meet? "She asked

Jenna looks around in bewilderment of the palace
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 10:30 pm

"do as you wish." sess replied.

after inuyasha growled at jade, he told kikyou that he missed her & like jade he had thought she as was dead keade  said she died he as comforted. "i am here, yes i know your married. i hope your happy inuyasha" sh said sounding concerned for his happiness and well being justas the real kikyou would had been

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 9:50 pm

Jade tires to tell inuyasha that this might be a trap and not the real kikioyo but this results in a growl from her husband

As Jenna was still fallowing seshomaru and ask if she could stay here
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 9:44 pm

unlike jade inuyasha believed the image and ran into his lovers embrace kikyou welcomed him warmly hugging him as he whispered her nmae

sesshomaru does his patrol he feeds ah un then feeds jaken and returns to his quartters

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 9:22 pm

"I'm not stupid your not kikyou she has passed on your probably some sort of a trap! "Jade says as she sensed inuyasha apporach

Jenna fallows seshomaru having nothing better to do
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 8:52 pm

he sighed 'she told me she didn't have one, but she does now. it seems she choose my brother. a stupid half-breed, she has already given birth on top of that she is on her next child." he said and sighed "least she is happy." he said and kept walking into the woods.

Kikyou seemed pleased and took her "well then wife of inuyasha can you give me back the shikon no tama he stole it from me i am a preistess so it needs to be in my possesion it will only bring evil if it isnt returned to me"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 7:46 pm

"Yes after all i am his wife she says to the pupet

"How do you know she has no family? "She asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quarrel between brothers
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: