Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quarrel between brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A quarrel between brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 am

Rin smiled and enjoyed the hug the new lady of the house gave her.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 11:18 am

"rin your the best"she says hugging her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Rin turned and smiled "i think its wonderful we going to have a new member to our little family and lord sesshoumaru seems to be happy though it used to be hard to tell but now i think he has become more open to show his expressions a bit"

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 4:28 pm

"so rin how do you feel about the new baby"she asked as she finished the briad
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Rin chatted with her while they waited for Sesshoumaru to come back to the castle with the food.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Soon she helping rin with braiding her hair
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 1:16 pm

The inu lord of the west gave a solemn nod and went out hunting for her small request.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 10:47 am

She asked if se could have some beef and rice
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:45 pm

he followed her "anything you need my love?" he asked

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Soon she goes to thier shared room and she brushes her hair
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 7:14 pm

he massaged her shoulder to help her relax

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:50 am

Shee soon goes to soak to relieve her self from the extra whighit
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 pm

he smiled "those sound like good names" she replied

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:43 am

"if it's a girl Mei and if its a boy kuro"she says happily as she shows him so happy she will be a mother soon she rubs the swell thats is her belly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:50 am

he asks her what name she choose this time

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:42 pm

Soon jen is five months pregnant she wrights down baby names to use
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 11:04 pm

all he lovers mate and mate and mate some more each tempting their lovers with their power and their bodies they keep mating and keep producing young it was the only time it didnt matter if one was a hanyou or a demon was when they were in their lovers arms

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 10:46 pm

"Yes i do want more young "she says happily as she kisses him deeply in passsion as he carries her to thier share room
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 7:14 pm

sess asked jen if she wanted more young

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 6:52 pm

As for seshomaru he was woowing his mate as they meet in the time were thier faters can watch
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Inuyasha son asked her to be his mate.

Kagome daughter returns and spends many days with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Kenta was with his love as he kisses her no longer a boy but a young man

As for kuro he spends time with kagomae daughter as he has his hand on her hip as they kiss before she goes to her time to get something called a pregnancy test what ever that is
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 1:52 am

The children began their own love story
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 10:14 pm

Soon kenta and the girl were at marriage age as he asked kouga promission to spend time with her

As for kuro inuuasha son he was with his father then went to the well to see one of kagomae daugherts come out
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Sessoumaru watched as they played.

Inuyasha trained his son
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quarrel between brothers
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: