Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quarrel between brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 2:34 am

the next time he checked they were both asleep he sighed covering them up and offering his own body to both women for warmth falling asleep as he kept them both warm

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:47 am

She makes a concoctions to help drian the venom form nomi body she gave it to her the girl coughs up some blood mix with venom soon it was done no more venom in nomi now she need sleep as jade yawns she stayed up for three days working to save the girl
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:34 am

gripping his sword a moment he stared at naomi then said "she isnt dead not yet, jade. keep working on it. i thiink you still got time to save her if that is what you desire." he said.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:20 am

"She was attack by a snake youkai i need to drain the poison from her body but if i do there a chance she won't make it "jade says sadly and kisses the girls forehead he saw tears in jade eyes what was special about this girl that would make a hanyou cry
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 12:46 am

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Jade feels naomi forehead she wets a cloth and puts it on her forehead she try the go "don't leave me "naomi says jade smiles "i have to go get something you need to be brave I'll be back "naomi nods as jade goes to find more bandage for her

naomi was not alone sess was still there watching over her jade saw him when she came back to the room he asked then what was wrong with her friend

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 12:00 am

Jade feels naomi forehead she wets a cloth and puts it on her forehead she try the go "don't leave me "naomi says jade smiles "i have to go get something you need to be brave I'll be back "naomi nods as jade goes to find more bandage for her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 11:50 pm

jaken shrugged but ot whatever he could find when he returned he saw her using her own supplies while the western lord watched from the shadows

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:52 pm

She asked jaken "you wouldn't happen to have stuff for healing would you? "She says kindly to the toad then smells seshomaru and sense that he is angry she sighs she would explian what happened but she uses the first aid kit in her bag to patch up her wonds
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:15 pm

Jaken takes Jade to the empty room for her to use telling her that he was not sure when Lord sessoumaru would return.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:03 pm

"How long till he gets back? "She asked and asked where the child can lay down at and rest that and if they had supply to heal her as much as jade can heal naomi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:03 pm

"He has gone on patrol" jaken said as he let Jade inside with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:00 pm

"Where is lord seshomaru sir? "She asked holding the girl in her arms as the girl looks about to die as it starts to rain
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:56 pm

A green toad youkai answer her knock "may I help you?" Jaken asked her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Jade goes to her human from and runs to kede village and passed the group as the saw her and the ingurd girl she sense seshomaru cloce and desides to go to him she fanticlay knocks on the door
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:40 pm

after she left they both blinked a bit confused at her words then returned to their fight. "why would she call you an idiot? idiot." Kouga asked "who knows, maybe she is still upset i left her at Keade's village" Inuaysha replied

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:27 pm

"Oh so the idiots name is inuyasha "jade says then smells the blood was not from them she fallows the sent going into her dog form fallowing it she finds someone they are hurt it was a child she appoches with a friendly wagging tail the girl know as Naomi giggles
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:14 pm

"I am Kouga he is Inuyasha."kouga said to Jade
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 7:57 pm

"My name is jade and i found your little quarrel interesting now I'm at a disadvantage i do not know who you are and what you want "she says back she was not only pretty but smart as well
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 7:53 pm

"who are you?" Kouga asked her.
"What do you want?" Inuyasha added after the wolf spoke.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 7:46 pm

"About time you notice me"she giggles and returns to her more human form her blue eyes her soft pale skin her plush lips her long white hair and floped dog ears
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 7:16 pm

so caught up in their battle it took time before they oticed her and stared at her curiously

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Jade chuckled at the two then hops out from the tree and watches and desides to mess with both men and shifts to her dog form not monster like seshomarus but more normal her was more shiba inu she she slyly sits and watch if they will notice her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Fine I'll leave "she says and heads back to the woods and exploring it when she sniffs she smells blood she goes twords it and see inuyasha fighting a man with black hair she was close enough for both of them to sense her precence

the fight continued they loooked like two dogs fighting over the same bone

A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 INUAnimated5

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:28 pm

"Fine I'll leave "she says and heads back to the woods and exploring it when she sniffs she smells blood she goes twords it and see inuyasha fighting a man with black hair she was close enough for both of them to sense her precence
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 5:19 pm

"I have some one to watch her. Jaken does that for me" session replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quarrel between brothers
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: