Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 6:50 am

Raja smiled and cuddled her "you are not in ept i took care of it" he said "stay with me and you will never be in dept again" he adds. He wished though he could have her all to himself and once even thought of killing his brother then thought they could just leave his brother here locfked up the place and run away together but would she do that?

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:33 pm

After there long yine alone, rejala layed there naked in bed with one man on each side of her. Her face bright pink from the shared sex. As they both cuddled close to her, the red head small kitten ears lowered feeling both there arms close to hers."so, since am married to you both, does this mean.. am no longer in dept?.." she needed to asked as they both took her as there own and to make it permit they both must mark her to make her there's
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 11:33 am

Jake chuckles as he slept ro the right of letting her sleep in the middle. both men kept the bed warm with their bodies & kept her warm with their love. This was wonderful consdiering how cold it always gets at nighttime.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:52 am

Raja laughed when she asked how they would share the bed together and went to get hammer and nails and wood he expanded her bed til it was big enough to fit them without problems "anything else my dear?" he asked her

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 6:59 am

Rejala backed away as raja draw closer to her, her soft red eyes looked into both of there eyes and then ahe jumped as ger body shivered once her back git the wall, as the males begain to undo her dress, to the ponit of her not wearung ant more clothing, her hips was wide enough to have childsrn her breast once free from there tight dress bounce oyt of her dress once she got undressed. She covered her breast as bow the ruler of the land is fully naked. Feeling both of there hands on her body, as they spoke about them both bot leaving her no matter what rejala blushed red and slowlt removed her hands from her breast. "O...okay.." she sigh aoftly as this is her first time which fot ger slightly scared. As the males begain the mateing, what rejala wondered who would taje ger first? Or are they goinf to try and fit both of there cocks in at once? She disnt know as they both enter her and begain the mateing. Ut hurt so much at first but after a while the female neko begain to moan heavy to both of hwr new mates. "V..but gow are we goinf to ahare this labd with both male mates?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 2:36 am

Raja didn't leave them however.bhe let's his brother take her as he speaks. He tells her that she belongs to both of them & neither of them are going to leave her to raise their young alone. That they are going to stay with her for the rest of her life.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 1:20 am

He also mates with her but he was not going to leave he wanted to be there for her "i will be here for you no matter what "he wispers in her ear and kisses her cheek as they have sex
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 8:24 am

Raja sighs. "Then I have no choice but to give you my children. I tried persuade your acceptance but I seen your answers. I respect your privacy and know that you want to send us away but I won't be refused." He then took her in front of the other male cunningly making her his then he did something surprisingly odd. He let the other man also mate her. Giving her body the chance to carry both of their young.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 7:07 am

Rejala soft kitty ears lowered, she disnt k ow what to say or do, as they both either have a strong ponit or knows what's shes thinking. Raja tells the truth as with his brother understands her pain. She looked at them both shacking slightly in worry not fear as the female made a soft meow like sound. " Raja.. I know where your goinf with , I would rather pass this responsible to my haire but.. it's already hard when I havd two men wanting me.." she softly spoke looking up at the other male." Sir, I understand what you mean, I was like that when i was younger and now that I have been ruling these lands for the last few years I have finally managed... but.. I sadly can not pick..." she added waving her hand no to both men evsn though they both gice her eyes of love and lust wanting to take her here and now.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:42 pm

"Yes and may i say that i have no intention to force you to marry me i just never get to lucky with the female they think im arragont and pushy in all reality i just got my land from my father and i have no idea what im doing " he says sheepishly as he follows them. He was smitten with the love bug fell for the kitten at first sight.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 10:39 am

Raja followed her wanting to comfort her and remove her fears "you wont be losing your land it will just become part of ours you can live her all you want and in return give the kingdom an heir to rule. its better then someone else taking it by force and kicking you out to survive alone isnt it?

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 7:51 pm

Her soft red eyez looked into both male wolfs. Hed small kitty ears twiched down as ahe was shooked and sisnt know what to do. Aa she heard them speak shs shook her head."I deeply apologize, but am not ready.. I know am of age.. but I can't.. not yet at lest.. I know marriage is thw best option fkr my Dept but.. how about.. I .." she stoped and ahook her head no."I can't, I cant loss the land my family worked so hard for.. I would love a family.. or evsn a goos loving man to makd love to.. but I dont know if am ready for such a commitment . " Sloaly shs got up which when she did hwr breast bounce up showing she disnt have a bra on. Shs turned around d and left thw meetinf room for the two men to talk it out among them self's.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:14 pm

He growls at the other "but stops to see who she will pick him or rajah and if both he will try to get along with the other man
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:43 pm

((We're just waiting on your reply.))
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Im here
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:43 am

(( okay got it il just wait for her reply ))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 9:18 am

OOC: That is correct Shany. we can do that & then after Samantha the okami posts, you're next. or you can respond to my post, and then we wait for Samantha. I did speak to both of you. ))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 8:36 am

((We wait for Samemera right? ))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 8:02 am

"you baka! see, you don't even know her name. so who are you to ask her for marriage" The second arrival said to his brother. he then turned to Rejala. "your name is Rejala. this i know because it is similar to mine. i am called Raja" he said "and i thing the only solution to have us stop fighting over you is either we battle each other for you officially one of us gives up or dies or you marry us both." he said his eyes telling her he would not give up or die any time soon.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 7:03 am

Rejala waved her hands back and forth as she didn't know she would be visited by two men that own the mother country. Rejala sigh softly to one male."sir my name isn't Liza the continent was named after that after the first generation of my kind. Am the 7th generation. " she added pointing to her chest as the male grawled at his brother about Marriage, as from what she could see there fighting over her." Please don't fight. This is the land of kindes and peace." She added as her ears twiches." Now how about we talk about deals mm? Like umm " rejala looked at the paper to see she owns them more then enough . So getting married to one of them is the only thing she can do to fix this prablem. As her ears lower and she lean forward giving the two males a better view of her large breast . But she did that to see the paper more." Once again there must be a better way?" She asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 3:22 am

OOC: yeah and maybe since she cant decide maybe she ends up with both... that is a good plan BTW it's your turn IC Shanyflower))

IC: His brother growls at him "hey bro, I was not asking you I was asking her the sweetest most beautiful thing i seen in a long time"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 11:13 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 10:56 pm

I got an idea, how about a three way. You both play a male and try to win her over for her toarry you?
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 10:55 pm

"That would be none of your bissnus "he says as he then looks to Lizzie "i was wondering if you'll like to marry me to join our lands "he says showing a beautiful black box and opens to reviel a jade neclace
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 10:39 pm

I. C. "What do you want out of it?" Another voice asked the female who said she wanted something in return for the deal.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next