Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 3:05 pm

he was gone when she finally woke if she searched she would find him feeding ah-un

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:59 pm

She wakes up with a yawn
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:06 pm

he closed his eyes sighing softly but didnt get much sleep due to the fact he could not get her off his mind

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 7:48 pm

She wimpers slightly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Sesshoumaru moved slightly away from her. His heart was still broken from his last romance.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Soon she cuddle up to him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 3:12 pm

Sesshoumaru sleeps near her but doesn't do anything to her.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:55 am

She slept with the demon lord
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:16 am

rin stares at her then asks her lord who the woman was "its alright rin she is a new friend please treat her well" he said then entered the castle which was his home

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 10:46 pm

Soon she fallows him and sees his castle then rin she emedeatly fons over the child like a mother
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:39 pm

"i do not do well with company but you may do what you want" he replied solemly

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 2:11 pm

"Because your a demon like me can in keep you company?"she says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:42 pm

He stared at her then asked why she was following him

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:52 am

She stands there the most beautiful inu demoness he laid eyes apoun her amber eyes her ivory hair her fair skin she was perfection she gives him a warm beautiful smile
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:42 am

for a while he didnt notice her then the wind shifted and he stopped and turned towards her after catching her scent

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:40 am

She fallows him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:17 am

kouga holds her and nuzzles the belly where his pups are "i hoope we see them soon." he said.

sesshoumaru was patrolling the area he seemed to had reverted back to how he was

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 2:29 pm

She nods in agreement to his concern mean while a woman falls down the well she by some miracle is in in fudel ere Japan and goes to the the forest to meet seshomaru she was a demon from another time she was a dog demon
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 10:05 pm

He hopes no other children are named that. Kouga voices his concerns about the name.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 10:02 pm

"I am thinking kiki for the girl hoshi and hiro "for the boys she says happily holding them lovingly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 9:51 pm

"your turn to name the new born children." Kouga replies.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 9:46 pm

She holds two boys as he held kari and the new baby girl
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Kouga rushed to her side & helps her to give birth.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Soon kouga hears izumi moan in pain as she gives birth to three more pups a girl and two boys
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 12:57 pm

kouga meanwhile went to mark down all the names they used so he would know what ones were taken.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next