Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 7:23 am

Yasue open the window slightly, but once she turned around to speak with yujo she was now face to face with the demon. Her face as red like a charry, as she backed away bumping her foot on the end part of her bed , making her take a seat . Her body shivered when he spoke, he is a rather good looking male, and the way he smiles.. so hot. With her mouth open she tryed to say the simplest words, but nothing came out , her body was in need. As he got closer yasue needed to tell him." Am a virgen ... " she looked to the side covering her face. " I.. " rubing her lags together as her cave begain to have this burning feeling she never hade before, and she didnt know that yujo can fill it too. With gis hands on her body, she jumped whennhe touched her. This well only happen one time, it's a one time thing nothing to worry about. She thought as she slowly removed her hands from her face and made the first move, as she graved the end og her long shirt and lifted iy up removing the shirt and puting it to the side, as she showed him her nicely sized breast, nice and pink. Now she waited for him to make his move .

Maria watched the shy male draw near ready to begain. Roling her eyes she added" I can't believe I was randomly assigned to a quite Japanese boy.." she pouted , at lest make him alittle of a perv! She sigh softly as once she graved a hold of his hand her body grew and now he was hokdig her as a strong attack weapon. Aka rocket launcher. No rockets needed as it's mainly magic, but once again it all depends on how strong her human is for her to leave up her power. Gis prablem isnt shooting like yasue, but rather to keep balance while using it, and the stranth to keep it balance. " Your wobbling, try to keep balance, or else your shoots well not git the correct target. " She added as he didn't do as told she took over gis body for a moment to show him what she ment. As she puffed out gis chest and moved gis arms as the rocket launcher rested over his shoulder, then she spoke." Now do noy touch any wires on the side of the weapon.. untill your skill enough you must not touch them, as those are power leaves for how big or how small you wabt your rockets." She added as he made a few practice shots then the female removed her self from gis body bow letibg him try and do it him self.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 6:51 am

Yugo arched an eye brow when she stsrted doubling down on the fact that she didn't care about what he did, despite the large blush plastered on her face. He leaned in close and kept at eye level, "You sure Yasue. Because I'd be willing to work off a little stress with you if you feel you need it. You might not be my type of woman, but a one night fling doesn't necessarily need to be with my type of woman."

The male, Erwin, in the room kept quiet as she used the radio as much as he could while she had finished up her radio call. His face low after having received the names that he had in just the short amount of time after being contracted to Maria. His head shot up after hearing her greeting and seeing if he was ready. He looked away seeing Maria showing herself to him with a single hand lifted to sccept his practice
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 10:52 pm

While he spoke yasue picked up Radom things to try and cover the hole in the wall, as he explained who the women is, and why she's talking the wat sge is. Now it made since, " sucks for ya." She added careing a table and fliping it over to cover more of the hole. As he spoke about having some drmons and humans still breathing it brought hope in her heart. Placeing the table down on its side yasue grabed a dresser anf pushed iy to the side then he spoke none sence about her trying jealous, her facr turn red then pink. " Does iy look like i fuvking care?!" She yelled now able to cover the hole enough. Now they needed a new window or angle to practice at. Walking to the other room, her room sgr open the window and pushed her bed to the sidr ad her facr being a soft pink, as dispute the fact hr acts like an add hole, she kinda liked him. As she took a deep breath from moving things around yasue looked out sifr ay the dark cloudly sky. " I dint csre if you fuck a nother women.. it's your dick not mine, so do what you want with iy."dge stoped as she covered her face with her hanfs feeling imbarest from what she said.

Maria with a old fit that showed abit to much, her weapon transmission is a rocket launcher, and sgr works the same as the other demons , her weapon power is week at first once yhe human gets used yo you, over time you're be able to improve your power based off the experience the human has. Bending over on the raido system. Maria small demon wings on her loerr hip area flap a few times as she called over ger human. "Hay bitch, ready for practice?" She asked as they're hide out is in a gold abandoned raido tawer. As they stayed innyhe both, Maria got up and walked over to the small bed room and open the door to the porch and begain to sgow ger breast to the malr." Ready for practice?" She askrd him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Yugo groaned after hearing the voice over the radio, "Of course she would be the one in charge." His eyes rolled almost entirely into the back of his head the more that she ended up speaking, "That would be Maria. Also called the queen bitch." He spotted the quizzical look on Yasue's face and sighed, "Long and short of it, she takes the whole demon thing and takes way too much enjoyment out of it. Probably getting her rocks off to whoever she's been contracted to." He tucked his hands into his pockets while staring at the radio, "I just have to wonder how much time she spent up here to get all the special things about using the communications stuff up here. At least we have about thirty-five hundred allies out there. Think you'll get jealous if I have a fling with one of the human females?" His grin spread once more.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Yasue raised ger fist in the air in anger, so close to just hiting him. But she didn't , instead the female anwered his statements. "I wanted to see what else you can do, that and do ya come with a manual? " Sge asked before watching him poke gis head out of the wall she made. As ge said that ,he made a good ponit. Placeing her hand under hrr chin the long hair women thought abouy it." there is a maybe, buy I doubt they're this vlose I mean they mig-" her voice cuts off as her radio whent off, first old songs begain to play, slowly the song got louder and then static. As the radio got quite , so did yasue and yujo. A women voice sounding abit deep , maybe around her mid 30s , yasue has never heard gis voice before vut yujo has. As this women is no other then ,Maria.

Maira is one of the most sedistic, evil, and crule demon he has ever ment. Its shocking to know shr was randomly assigned to a human contract. Being a younger male about 16. As she begain to speak sgr laughed firdt before speaking. " Hello, I well not introduce myself, as by thr sound of my voice you should knowme.. any way.. from what I was told, we demons are doing humanity a favor, by keeping them alive long enough to survive and or yo help kill those demon imposters. The contract sadly is radome, so your stuck with who ever yout demon soul is bond too.. I'll br counting the drmons still alive, ay this moment we still have 3,456 demons helping the human race and none has died..." she paused and whispered." Yet." Then the sound of a younger malr confused is in thd back round. Maria grunted and finished her speach. " Good luck demons.. we're so going to need iy." once again the raido wheny into static and she then added. " Yujo, sachihiro, kathy, macho, Sam, kaiya,abachi , and akio.. your my strongest demons don't let me down.." the raido died and there yasue lookef over twords yujo losy and confused." What? And who is that?" The human asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Yugo shrugged his shoulders to her comment, "For one, you never asked about it. For second, I didn't think you'd hit the button just through normal operation. It's not my fault that you decided to hit buttons without asking first." He looked to the hole in the wall and where that blast went, "No, nothing I know about, but I'm sure that with your luck you will find something." He poked his head out the window to see if there was anything around that may have seen the beam, "You think any survivors might have seen that? It's unlikely you're the only contractor out there."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 7:23 am

The small window used for practice is now a large hole in the wall, her eyes glued to the new hole she made, and what he said surprised her in a way. For suvh an ass hole he said sorry too, and ment it. Slowly pressing her habd over her heart abit glad he did such a thing, but removing that to yhe side she watched him turn inyo gis demon self as he explained about the secondary weapon. " A fucking demon beam!" She gasped but normaly a blast likr that takes a large amount of energy, and after such a blast yasue feels fine not week nor dizy after using it the first time, all she got is back pain fromnthe hard impact. "Man.. that attack is strong.. and thanks for telling me after I blew a fucking hole in my home!" She yelled freaked out, now they needed to do two things either cover that hole or jusy leavr it and use a nother window as target practice. That nurves feeling soon left her body after the blast. "Any thibg else I need to fuvking know about ?!" She asked slowly geting up and looking for somthing to cover that hole.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 7:10 am

Yugo sighed while still in his rifle state, "There is no reason to apologize. We both threatened each other. And it appears my threat has done more to you than yours has to me." He spoke on the mention of her continuous misses of what she used as her target. Before he could elaborate further he felt something odd getting pressed and the large beam blazing out his barrel. After clattering to the ground, he reformed his human self, "Almost forgot that was a thing. Secondary fire. Takes a lot of energy out of both of us, but it's a hell of a demonic blast. Could have sworn it was smaller."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:44 pm

She wasn't trying to show off her body as this is her home, and she gets to dress how ever she dame please but the full day after he speak those words "I meant what I said. If you threaten yourself, and by proxy me,I will ensure my survival. Even if it means I have to do things I'd rather not to your body to get that message across. that alone brought her nurves up and made her miss a lot of shots . As she only thought of she said something else bad he might eat her or to her her... She didn't know but it was just slowly bulding up in her mind of all the bad things he can do to her . After half the day whent by she placed the gun down and sigh heavily. Taking calm breaths to relaxe, as she took note of that. As yasue placed her hand through the strands of her long hair she said softly while her other arm held the gun. " once again am sorry..." She added puting the gun down as she really can't do this now. After a few breaths she put the gun back in her arms , ready for practice, but while in practice she pressed a button that wasn't supposed to be pressed ,as that botton is like a lazer to destroy larger enemy's, once pressed her body fling back on the wall leaving a large crack on the wall and the lazer hiting the side of a bulding far from them in half. Yasue wine in pain slowly getting up from the floor." The fuck .. Was that!?" She asked as she now saw the big ass hole she left on the side of her house , as she sat there in shook." What .. How? A tucking lazer!?" She panic as she didn't know what else to say. Good thing the demons moved to the other of the city.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Yugo sighed with her attitude and went to eating what he was presented. His eyes fixated on her as she tightened what little covering that she had to her. He didn't even flinch when she started yelling at him even after she took off to change clothes. He finished what he had while she was away, only now he saw her in what he saw some women used to get themselves notice. He picked himself up from the chair with a sigh, "And I don't like being threatemed with death." He mentioned before changing his shape once more and appearing in her hands once again, "I meant what I said. If you threaten yourself, and by proxy me,I will ensure my survival. Even if it means I have to do things I'd rather not to your body to get that message across."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Yasue nos can see that every minute every second counts, as time flys fast for there kind, she didn't wanted to wait for the world to end. Now that shes knows alittle biy more about yujo maybe they can work together? As he got a good tast of her dark side, only a taste as she would never kill her self, or would shr? When he spoke yasue raised an eye brow. " What are you talking about? Am just being honest, and telling the full truth. " She blink fot a second before tightening the top of her tawle making sure iy didny fell off . Then he added about using her as a puppet she blushrd bright red and gave him a glare " your right ass hole! Just wait here I'll be right back.." she added leaving to put on a change of clothing, now coming back to some booty shorts a long t shirt and socks. Walking over to the malr demon she open the window to oncr again start her practice. "Sorry for speaking that way, I... I can't stand being worthless, watching people die gets by blood to boil.. now ig you mind." She asked holding his hand waiting for him to turn into her new weapon as the full day they practice there shooting as she slowly gets better but her main prablem is her nurves.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 9:32 pm

Yugo scratched his chin while he prodded at his breakfast, "Free time. It's sort of a complicated statement really. We do not typically experience time the same way you humans do. For instance, I can talk to you like this an experience everything the same way you do now that Im contracted. Though when we aren't, it's like when you're busy with something and you lose track of time. It's always like that for us, we can look one direction for a second, get distracted then look again and a year could pass. Sort of have to stay completely concentrated on one event to see it happening proper." He looked up at Yasue when her tone suddenly grew dark. His eyes focused on her as though preparing for the worst. His eyes narrowed further with the notice that she could just kill herself now and kill them both. There was the start of a glow in his eye right until she brought up that she wanted to help, "Oh good. I was under the impression you wanted to start being afraid of me when you started talking like that. Trust me when I say that I've barely shown anything of what I can do. Like taking control of your body just like this and making you a puppet of my liking while I let you see everything you're about to do. I could explain more, but I don't think I have to."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:36 pm

As she begain to cook fot her self."okay!" She said abit joyfull , as shes the sweat pipie tyoe if girl, and also would do as needed when somthing gets in her way. But there is somthing hr doesn't know about her, when talking about her job, or about death in any way, she changes that loud funny girl to a more darker women, as she has seen the worse , and has been through the worse. As she finished cooking she ate her breakfast and took a set next to him, as oncr again she didn't care ad she wasn't his type of girl. As she ate ger lovly good she snirked cutely."so since wr have free time do tell me, what do ya demons do for free time?" She asked enjoying her food , this was great she didny have to cook for any one but her self , but she feels like down the road she might have to cook for more then her self. Looking ouy the window, slowly looking through the blinds she watched as humans get eaten alive by yge smaller monsters, as shes abit glade shr lives on higher ground. Soon that sweat funny girl died down alittle as her voice changed gears from high pitch to deep as she spoke in a serious topic. Placeing her plat of food on yhe table shr spoke. " Yujo." Her voice deep and almost scarey. As she added looking ouy into the road of blood and watched the city die slowly." I wish to help people.. but I know am far from ready yo fight those things.. I can't stand tge thought of endless people dieing ... I have seen iy to many times.." she stoped and turned to yujo as her blue eyes looked into gis not showing any kindness, nor any other emotion as her stare ment business, " Im not scared of you, at tgis ponit if i die you die, so basically I can just end it here and makr your life miserable" she smiled softly before she chuckled" but i wont.. because I want you to Keep teaching me.. to yhe ponit of exsosten." She added as both there etes looking into ine another, into one another's soul.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Yugo shrugged his shoulders, "It would have sufficed, but on the other hand it just sort of comes out like that." He peeked over watching the inevitable as she dropped to the floor. His lip curled in a smirk, "I wasn't really about to say anything." He let a few seconds pass in silence as she recovered, "Though striped panties certainly do not flatter you. Perhaps a single color so it doesn't become so pronounced."

He watched Yasue leave for her shower before moving to the window and looking at the havok caused in the last bit of time. That was until Yasue called him for breakfast, "Scrambled if you want. Like I said yesterday, I don'tnecessarily need to eat so long as I'm drawing strength from you." His eyes traced along her nearly exposed figure, a shame her personality was the way it was,. Might have been nice to get more acquainted with her body if he could just change her personality.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Poping her back , yasue looked over to yhe side where the blinds leak in small amounts of day light, her sogt blue eyes adjusting to the light around her, slowly geting up from yhe chair, she turn her gead forward after making a guess iy eas day time, then as he reply to her comment she smiled at him. " Ya a simple'good morning' would have been just fine too." As yasue didn't know if ge was being sarcastic or jusy him self. Slowly off the chair , her lags had fallen asleep ,as she say on the floor with a pink face poniting a finger at the male to stay quite."don't say it!" Sge grawled geting up to her feet oncr again as she used the wall git support. Once in the bathroom she took a fast shower losy in thought, as she knows dame well, soon they would have to leave. Which got her worryed. After her shower, she wraped a tawle around ger body and begain to cook something, just simple bacon and eggs. As sge watched the demon male come in she added. " Want your eggs scramble or Sunnyside up?" She askrd hoping he knew what that ment. In only a tawle , he got a good look at her lags, body figer, hips, breast, basically alot of skin as she didn't worry about only being in a tawle , as he gas daid ge is into other women.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:19 pm

Yugo was rather surprised when Yasue had actually started to fall asleep once he started to work his fingers into the tightly nit muscles in her back. It was regrettable that he and his contractor were so radically opposed to one another, but there was nothing to do now than to make the best of it.

Once daylight finally disappeared from over the horizon, he shut the window they had been practicing from before and set himself down in front of Yasue right until she had woken up, "I hope so. I've had nothing to do, but practice human things for several centuries. If I'm not an expert at this point then I might as well give up."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 2:37 pm

Yasue roles her eyes as her face whent red still slowly she got up and st back words in a wooden chair leaning forward with her long black hair covering her face, then she added something ." Fine, also I wasn't thinking that way, and also I don't care what's gets you hard or not just get this over with, the sooner we save the world the better.. It may take a while for that to be accomplish but for that to happen I would sadly have to trust you... Just be careful my skin bruise easy." She added as she was the worse human to ended up with as its random at what people to pick, and sadly he ended up with her, but maybe she isn't so bad. As she left him touch her back relaxing her stiff muscles. With her arms crossed on the top of the wooden chair as she rested her head on her arms, his hands felt like magic, as she left out a soft humming noise, her soft blue eyes slowly closed as he relaxed her back and shoulders, hearing him speak until it was just noise then nothing, her eyes tested and was now in a deep sleep. He couldn't tell if she was a sleep or not by how long her black hair is covering her face . Now in deep sleep, she wanted some rest before practicing once again, and before he left the darkness of hell, many other demons was assign to there human contracts, as a few demons he knows well ended up with a few humans today like he had with yasue. As the soft gray sky soon durn dark as that showed it was finally night fall, yasue finally woke up from her sleep and once awake her back felt so good and now her neck felt good as he relaxed that too. " mmm, that was nice." She added stretching her arms out .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Yugo arched an eyebrow when she told him that he couldn't touch her, "I wasn't talking about goving you a fingering, I'm barely talking about rubbing your shoulders. You don't even need to lie down, just sit in a chair backwards or something." After ducking under a door frame to avoid hitting his head he continued, " And unless you know of a masseuse that might have survived the end of the world, I'm not seeing any options." He took the look at the wall and the mass of documentation that showed her achievements, "Besides, I'm more into the submissive females than ones with your attitides. If there are any survivors out there like that, might help to keep the human race going."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 2:09 pm

As she payed her back on the wall, she listens closely before flicking him the bird telling him to fuck off, when he spoke about the issues she's faceing. She placed her hand over her head wondering why is she acting this way? She's a doctor, a soon to be Doctor , so she's seen blood before but the sight of demon blood got her to feel uneasy. As he chuckled and at one point checked his knuckles , Yasue looked up still her hand resting in her for head, as she watched him get closer to her ." Oh no! I can touch you. Buy your not touching me! " she waved her hands back and forth not wanting him to get closer and boy did he as she felt his hands on her tense shoulders he can feel many knots, and how tense she is. Always working each day then school , and now dealing with killing demons her mind was in a circle and her body was in nothing but worry, then her face swell up bright red when he began to help her. Her hair now loose from its bun and slowly her body began to relax. On her wall shows dr. degrees in the medical field, as just by looking at that he now knows she's a doctor in traning, which made her squirming when seeing blood abit funny and ironic .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Yugo quickly change into his more human looking shape once he was tossed to the side, "See. A little instruction really does help. Though we will need to get rid of that whole squeamish thing. Especially if we ever get in close combat with one of those things out there. It will happen, especially if you give so many warning shots like you do." He snickered before stretching his arms out, "And about those shoulder muscles and your back. You might want to get those loosened up if you want to keep going."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:42 pm

Her eyes widen open hearing his voice, telling her to relaxe and calm down, taking soft breaths of air she was no longer seeing the tree she tryed to hit but rather one of the beast down below far from her area with one shoot with her body now relaxed thanks for yujo using his powers to take control of her body just for a briff moment. Her soft blue eyes widen open when the demon head was blown off from its shoulders as the rest of its body turned into dust. Taking a nother relaxing breath she felt his aura removing from her body as she was back in control, removing the gun from her shoulders and looked at the floor as he asked if that was better, and it was. The sight of blood got her body tense and got her stomach in a knot as she put the gun down and shook her head side to side ." Give me a moment.." She sigh softly feelin like throwing up as seeing blood wasn't the prablem but the fact that she used a weapon to kill something brought her body to shiver. After a moment she picked up the gun and pointed it out the window practicing once again . And over time after many bad shots she ended up shooting a demon in the chest blowing up his body , after so many bad shoots she got one as she really needed to take his advice, taking study breaths she got her gun ready for a next shoot and like the other one she got a good head shoot followed by a few body shots ." I did it!" She yelled abit as she felt abit sick seeing the large amounts of blood gushin from there bodies. "Eh.. I think that's enough for today.." She toss the gun aside placing her hand on her for head.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:02 pm

As soon as he heard her consent to allowing the use of her body he started moving her shoulders experimentally to see the difficulty in her resistance, "You really need to loosen a few muscles in your back and shoulders. You're way too tense." He spoke before changing the way she was holding his rifle form. Instead of being overtly tense, he relaxed her while keeping the stock in the muscles of her shoulder, "Alright. Now steady your breathing. I have no control over anything than your motor functions so that's up to you." He waited until her breathing slowed and once she fully breathed out he gently pulled the trigger on his body until the energy bolt fired and blew the head clean off the target in her sights, "Better?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:50 am

Her eye twich in anger at how annoying he was becoming. "Shut up your not helping jack ass." She added giving it a nother shot but she missed once again and once he anwered her question about the reload she wingled the gun to basically telling him to shut up." What happen to the nice side of you? Before you became a thorn at my side!" She grawled. The demon male gave her a good point and asked to take control of her body for a moment , just to teach her how to shoot. Rolling her eyes she noded lightly and realize she felt like an idiot, as he cant see her node ." Fine, just make it quick.." She added then in a slit second she couldn't move her arms moved abit to the side and her body lean slightly forward, as her hands began to move on there own touching other bottons and other parts of the gun she has never touched before there was this spring thing on the side of the gun almost like a wind up toy, but that's used for heating up the gun to make stronger and much more powerful shoots of energy, as this gun doesn't use bults but energy, same with aura . Yasue once again blush red feeling like a total noob at this, as once again this is her first time.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:21 am

Yugo chuckled in his rifle form with each consecutive miss that she made trying to hit what he would have thought was an easy target, "Those video games sure didn't help you much in that field now did it." He mocked despite her irritation. When she asked how to reload him,he couldn't help but to crack up laughing, "I'm a demon weapon Yasue. You don't have to reload me, but if you at least give me control of your motor functions for a minute I can show you how to shoot me."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:12 am

Before handling the new weapon that she has seen before basics the first time they ment, being not to long ago, the female left the rifle there to tie her hair up in a bun, as her long hair was getting in the way . Now walking back to the gun she picked it up being slightly heavy, her blush soon whent away when he said why humans blush so much, her soft blue eyes took in what the gun looked and every little detail on the gun, as her hands explore the gun wanting to know what is what, as he asked if she at lest know what side goes bang she chuckled and blushed in embarrassment from what he said, " I used to play games on line , shooting games, I know it's very different then areal gun, so I know which side hose bang , thank you very much , " she added in a calm voice scoping into the lends of the gun and she have one knee on the floor and a nother on the floor it's her knee bend, the end of the gun resting on her shoulders and the barrel pointing out the window at a far distance smaller demons just crawling in the ground far from her home and some other things to shoot," what should I shoot? Just about any thing?" She asked as she just practice with trying to get a guy on a far small tree but she missed with each small shot , "fuck," she added then shoot again knowing how to shoot which is a good sign. " dammit.." She whispered as she tryed to shoot again but keep missin the tree but a inch. "This is hard.." She added abit frustrated. With the cold air hiting her face from the open window she then looked at the gun abit more," my biggest question is to how to reload." She asked the demon male
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next