Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 4:16 am

Yujo almost chuckled at how much she tried to play brave when potentially facing down her prolonged suffering. His lip curled into a smirk at how he shouldn't go for her legs and before he could make his retort he saw her backpedalling on her words near immediately, "You enjoy killing? Then why not keep to the challenge of killing the demons that would obviously give you more satisfaction if you killed." He stared her directly in her eyes to see what it was that was wrong with this girl, "So, how are we going to keep you from acting like a psychopath again? I'm partial to just keeping you tied up here and letting your body atrophy until you're reliant on someone else moving you to just get out of that chair, but I am welcome to other options if it means that my friend and my contractor remain alive."

After killing the giant, Erwin seemed to lose himself more in the carnage than he did before. Suddenly this whole situation became much more fun than it had before, like he was playing a game less than he was performing a duty for the human race. His breathing sped up as he ran, jumped and shot at the beasts coming after him. His shoulder suddenly felt hot after the last barrage and he heard her voice once more, "You overheat?" He asked letting the now calm wind start to blow over them. Now that he was finished with the last wave of the demons it seemed like his adrenaline was finally running out and he began to shake from the exertion, "I think that was all of them for now." He spoke slowly rubbing one hand against his demoness's weapon frame, "Can we lay down?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 12:08 am

Yasue couldn't help but peak , and at the right timing when she was called over to speak to Kim, with her hands over her eyes yasue slowly walked in and helped her up rubing her back gently as she left with the sobbing women, as they whent out the room and into the living room where Kim can see a large pile of random furniture against the wall, as that's there to cover the large hole she made from practice. Walking over to the sofa they both say there as her hand still tubes her back showing her kindness and love. " how did you meet her any way?" The human asked then Kim slowly open her soft red eyes twords the human and sigh softly." I found her hiding in a pile of courpes. I helped her out and there I was glad she wanted to kill, but after one day of killing demons .. Something snapped.. I asked a simple question durning battle.." She stopped for a moment then yasue raised an eye brow." And that is?" She asked before Kim rubes her wet checks with the sleeve of her arms, hen turn twords her. " I asked ' so have you used a weapon before?' And after that she snapped and begin to kill humans." She stopped once again holding her knees close to her chest as she raised her knees up on the sofa to hide the memories. Yasue did a brave thing and begin to ask." As a doctor, I have seen the worse, from dicks being cut open to a child slowly dieing.." She paused." But you know what keeps me alive and fucking sane?" Pulling her hand from her face and slowly moved the pink strands of hair from her face and rubbed her face with her thumb. " staying positive.. It helps .. Alote." She stopped once again giving the demoness some hope back in her. While they spoke he have his alone time with the young human, as by the way she looks she must be in her beginning 20s. Bitin her lips hard from the pain in her right hand, slowly shacking her right arm from the pain, slowly her eyes gazed into his eyes as he spoke, and from what he said almost got her to cough in fear but she swollow it trying to tough it out. He wouldn't! He couldn't! , she yelled over and over in her thoughts but that one side of her shivered in fear knowing he can do it. As he gave her a choice she chuckled and slowly raised her head up at him." Am not scared.. " her voice cracked. Then she closed her eyes. Angela held back her words watching him move an inch got her to jump back and speak." Wait.." She didn't know what else to say, as blood leak from her hand and onto the ropes Kim tired her too, Angela finally spoke. " demon, you can cut me and play with my body to the point of no return, but trust me , I know how to kill , and when your not looking I'll drag her to hell my self, never to see her again.. Do as you wish! Ah! That and I know how to use this weapon any way, so why cut my lags off? It's a wast of time to just carrie me!" She added as her eyes glued on him as every moment he did she followed it. Until his eyes begin to glow and before he could do such a thing her voice shifted abit as she yelled." Stop..." She took a deep breath as she shook her head." I can't I can't I can't!" She repeated over and over again in fear as her body shook, what was wrong with this lady? As she is just a normals college student like yasue but she cracked from all the horrible things that has happen to her this week. "Killing , something deep inside me enjoys the though of killing, and when I hear and feel the people slowly dieing it makes that part of me grow like a fire, I don't know what this feeling is... But it won't go away." She yelled.

As the string on the side of the weapon made a soft Melody tone for a second, then a loud and powerful pink blast came out from the tip as he jumped up hiding the rocket on the monsters face and from the hard impact it pushed his body up in the air, next door is a nother smaller apartment building, as Erwin shoot the head off of that demon Maira laughed and yelled as he held her ready for another round as more of the demons begin to run twords the male." That's it! This is what am talking about! Show your mistress what sex can really do!" She scream as the next strands of fingers over the strings brought a nother tingle of rushed Energy making more rockets and killing more of the demons, as she's now light, he can now rubing from roof to roof landing wonderfully as he keep his shoots on the main targets." Make sure your not using slash damage on the big monsters it doesn't kill them." She added as in a second the demons slammed his hand on the side of the building causeing the rubble to fall down as he jumped onto each play form and Maira yelled once again." Watch out! I do have a over heat settings! You do have to careful!" She yelled as he needed to think how to get away from these monsters.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Yujo kept his calm despite Kim's trauma from being forced to be used by such a psychopath. His eyes trace between Kim then at the new girl which then he let out a small sigh, "Yasue. Could you do me a favor and console Kim while I have a discussion with out unintended guest?" His voice was cold, if there was any shred of humanity left in this new girl then it would have come across as a foreboding message of doom.

He waited for Yasue to take Kim out of the room before he grabbed a second chair so he could take a seat with his chin resting on his arms, "I typically find it distasteful to threaten young women, but I feel there's something I need to bring across with this contractor deal. All you need to do is to stay alive. If doesn't matter what condition we keep you. Just so long as you have a pulse." His eye looked to the now missing hand, "Like when I shot off your hand. I could simply blow your legs off and burn the wounds closed and Kim would still be fit as a fiddle." His voice kept the same calm tone he had started with, "Of course if I wanted to be a true sadist I would start with your feet and work my way up. Perhaps wait until you wake up should you pass out from the pain." His eyes focusedon hers, "So how are we going to be doing this? Are we going to try and fix ourselves here, or should I do as I say. It's up to you."

Erwin was surprised about how well one simple romp did for his connection with the demoness he now held as his weapon. With each hit target, his confidence steadily grew until it seemed like he had no qualms with the idea that he would be doing this potentially for the rest of his life. Of course Maria brought up that she didn't like protection and the last shot veered off course and exploded next to his intended target, "Oh. Well. I'm still young, I have time." He spoke before the giant made itself known. With little need for reating herself, Erwin tugged at the wires she told him and felt the sudden surge of power rush through him as it more than likely did for Maria. He then took a running start and lept off where he was standing. He lined up the weapon and finally pulled the trigger after what felt like minutes when it was only a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 1:50 am

Kim
A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 32247fc5fc8601b12a9257a660820ec2

Weapon form A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130412180550

Maira
A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 QDnGWV

Her weapon form A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 Latest?cb=20151115020308

Yasue takigawa
A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 275f2bdc4c5ff93cdcd04fa9e584d977

Yujo
A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 0b98df716d32e336b82f9e9c3cb4dec0

((New)) Angela Honda

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 Anime-girl-with-short-black-hair-1

Yasue didn't say any thing when Kim came into the room. And just imagine killing innocent people with out control. She stayed quite, lost in thought as Kim heals hit the wooden floor as the long pink hair female put the crazy female on a chair tieing her up some more just to keep her there. "Now stay.." moving her fingers through her hair, she Listen to his words of advice, but she looked to the side feeling tired and just wanted to rest... before he looked into the eyes of a killer she spoke softly as yujo knows her well, shes the soft spoken type that really doesn't like to speak, but shes strong and would never cry to any thing or any one. Kim turned her eyes twords yasue and placed a hand on her head and smiled softly." Your pritty.." she stoped and turned twords yujo as he spoke to the young women, removing her mask geting a good look ay her, as her deep brown eyes look into gis red eyes, as he showed her the eyes of death and spoke his own words in a dark threat, doing so brought her to do a dry chuckle. "End it then? Oh, thats right ya can't. You shouldn't have heard her, screaming and baging me to stop buy couldn't." As she moked the voice of Kim 'stop please dont , I was sighed to you to kill the monsters please stop, I bag you." She made fun of the female demon.

Yasue watch her contracted demon speaking to the crazy female, but the words of death doesnt seem to tick her. Slowly Kim graved the chair and put her in the coner, after such yasue left the room leaving them alone for a moment as she could tell Kim wanted to be alone with him. As she left Kim looked down wraping her arms around her smaller frame as tears slowly fall from her eyes. ".. thank you... I can't do this any more.. at first I yhought I was lucky, because she knew hos to kill monsters to easy with me.. but after a while she started to kill, I dont know what else to do after that.. its been a week since I was traped.. I can't handle it." She covered her face crying abiy more as for the first time he got to see her cry . As she begain yo make soft crying sound as her thoat started to hurt. "I..I.. I killed max.. " slowly falling to her knees she begain to cry abiy more as he watched her have her brake down. Yasue stand out side the door not wanting to bother the two, as the psycho face the wall unable to see them, as Kim needed some confurt. And yasue can relate to it as she cant stand the sight of humans dieing, so hearing she was in control of it all it broke her heart abit.

Maria raised an eye brow unable to understand his question, turning into her weapon his shots and balance gotten better, as he shot a few smaller demons from the high radio tower. As she didnt anwer him for some time , as she got side tracked then she replied to gis question. "To be honest, I hate the feeling of ruber in side me.. so no how abouy I teach you about pulling out ay the right time? That and females demons have control over that.. " she lied about that part, as once pregnant a demoness doesn't have any control of thd baby, but unlike a human . When pregnant, if a demon male would have gotten a human female pregnant there is a 50% chance of the human female giving birth to a blood lust demon, or a half demon. But it's different for a demoness geting pregnant with a human male. As there is a 34% of giving birth to a human child, and a 66% of having a half demon child. So there was nothing to worry about but having a child at tgis time is a bad thing. Soon a large demon , being the same size as the tower maira quckly yelled." Warning! Use the string! And once he gets close jump over him and make sure you shoot gis head.. quckly!" She yelled as on the side of the rocket the right strings can make the shoot much harder and more powerfull.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:43 pm

Now that the woman down below was no longer in total control of the situation and the demon in question was finally able to recover, Yugo let out a sigh and gave control of Yasue's body back to her, "Imagine doing stuff that is so far agaimst your character that you would rather die than do that. I was helping a friend get free." He took the humanoid shape once Kim came up to the window, "And I'm surprised that you got vested with a psychopath. Once he heard Kim's question he glanced over at Yasue then back to Kim, "Simple. The first time you just put your dominance in place and after that you can put your control over her at any time. Though shooting her hand off might have broken that." He knelt down, pure murder in his eyes as he stared down the other contractor, "You know. If you weren't linked to a friend if mine, I would have blown your head clean off." The red glow in his eye focused down on the psycho like the reaper's scythe ready to reap her.

Erwin did as he was told once more and speedily dressed himself once he finished up his meal. His eyes traced over the demoness's body even if she was now completely covered, "Um. Mistress?" He started almost on instinct at this point, "Should we try and find protection for next time?" He asked thinking about how he came in her twice completely uncovered and the potential risk associated with their bare sex. He then felt the sudden weight on his shoulder. While it was still heavier than he would like, it was much more manageable than their previous attempt. He looked around for targets once they were in a safe place to start training properly.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:20 pm

Yasue roled her eyes ay the firsy thing he said, as it was both an insult and a compliment. No time she didn't ahve control of her body, as the demon male inform her just to use it for abit, as he gave a nice clean shot on the psychopath hand where she held on tight too. The female with short black hair, and body covered head to toe fully protected from gun power bullets and a gas mask form the dirty air. She made a loud scream as her hand was cut clean from the sword, and seconds later a smaller female demon transformed into her normale size figer grading the younger women and pining her down, as it's kinda sad to see some of the other demons he knows geting the short end of the stick. While the human scream with her body pen to the floor, the younger demoness known as Kim looked up where the shoot took place. As Kim knows exactly who it is. kim is a rather young demoness, long pink hair, and a cute out fit that looked like a porselen doll would wear. Her soft red eyes looking up ay the old house. She pivked up her contracted human and with her arms and legs tied together she pivked her up in her arms and jumped up to the window where yujo shoot from. Still contrleing her body yasue needed to ask." What was that for? " She asked as the window slide open seeing Kim standing on yhe side of yhe window as her both feet stood balanced on a think wooden pole. While holing the crazy human in her arms. "Sup yujo, I knew it was you, as your the only sniper weapon other than mao, but hes young." She paused looking ay the young human female and blinking a few times before closeing her eyes." Thanks for saving me.. but .. am stuck with her.. do you know how to control a crazy bitch?!' she asked as the human scrurm in her arms.

Maria sat down on a chair snaping her fingers once and no time clothing apired on her naked frame. " Wow, your hungry." She smiled laying her back on thw chair waiting for him to finish. She hated to wait but the day is still young, since there in Japan, they shouldn't have any prablem moving around from place to place as it's close together. After he finished Maria felt her energy kick bavk up, and no time she got her hair and yied it up. "Come now, let's practice, since am ligher and we shared some nice hot sex wiyh that dick between your lags, this should no longer be a hassle for you." She added waiting for him to get dressed and once done she turned inyo a rocket launcher the same size and shape but being a little lighter, and easyer to use, as target practice would have to be the smaller blood lust demons."make sure you shoot the ground, slash damage is kye for smaller demons but for larger demons ... is a different stroy, which I'll explain later." She added.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Yugo perked up an eye brow to her, "Really now? Got some good stamina for a former virgin, but if it means you can still keep up then good on you." He spoke before changing his shape once more to the rifle before letting himself fall in her arms for her use. Of course that was when they both spotted the contracted on a rampage on other humans, "Oh for fuck's sake. Just had to get the psychopath. Sorry again for this, but I need to use your body again." He didn't explain further as he used her to aim at the hand using the sword and pulling the trigger.

Erwin slowly caught his breath after she released him from the kiss once more. His head relaxed into Maria's breasts while she played with his hair and he slowly softened up. Erwin simply let Maria shift him on his back and anchored himself up to watch the still nude demoness walk out and get him something simple to get his energy up, "Thank you." He muttered meekly before digging into the small meal.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 7:38 am

Yasue got dressed and sat next to the new window to practice at. Her face still bright pink from there short time together in bed. But she shook her head trying to remove it from the deep parts of her mind as she loved it all to well, and would love to go a nother four to five rounds. She took in the last thing he said and shrug for a second." Eh, I feel fine, to be honest am not even tired or wanting to lay down. " she added, getting her pellow she rested it on the chair next to the window for her to sit on her knees to get a better view as she's abit to short. Waiting for yujo to come over , once he came over he changed shape for her and they where back in practice, as she looked through his scope, she manged to get a sighting on someone, looked like a female holding a sword, but the sword was much larger in shape. As she drew in to take a better look, she saw that this women is just like her, a contracted human with a demon, but something felt odd. She wasn't killing demons but humans instead! She gasp lightly in shook and horror at this sight. " you well not believe what am seeing! Wait before I ask can a human use a demon weapon to kill other humans? Is that possible!?" She asked looking away from the scope getting a good idea in detail of what the women looks like, short yellow hair, and that's it, as her body is covered head to toe in armer, a heavy military armor,And a gas mask. As the lost and confused human say there unable to think of what to do next.

Maria chuckled after hearing him call her 'mistress' which she loved. For that she kissed him once again as a gift, her tounge mix with his as there sliva mixed together. Soon she lay back and played with his hair with his face in between her large breast. " glad you enjoyed it." She chuckled . Unfortunately Maria was sent to Japan where she's contracted with Erwin . As for yasue and yujo are in Iceland, having there own problems. So that was one reason why Maria used the radio to hopefully tell the other demons about there prablem and why they where selected by random to each human. After some time alone with the human male, Maria played with his hair once more before she pulled him close feeling his cock soften from deep in her women cave." I'll give you a few more minutes before we start." She added slowly getting up and laying him back on the bed. With her naked body off the bed in her new form she got the male something to eat with the little food they have. Making a sandwich she place it onto a plat and gave it to him." Here. " as she added." Don't worry about me, I get my energy from you, that's how I knew that you're hungry." She added kinda showing a different side of her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 7:11 am

Yugo smirked at Yasue while she recovered from her sudden high. A part of him was temptrd to keep her pinned to the bed, but at the same time she was wanting to keep practicing with the weapon state, "And I'm very glad you enjoyed it so much." He replied while watching her wipe his seeds off her skin, "So soon after a release? I have to admit, you've got more energy to you than I would have figured. Most females just want to lay down."

Erwin felt the relief as her spell lost its effect on himsnd he began releasing the built up torrent deep into Maria. His body shivered with the euphoria while her walls seemed to tug at him and milk him of all of his seeds. His face dropped back into the demoness's breasts while he recoveredfrom the release, "Uh. Huh." He bresthed out still twitching from his release. He felt his chin lift and brought close to her lips, the moment made him want to kiss her again even after she told him that he was her bitch now, "Yes mistress." Was all he said if it meant more of what they just did.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 10:38 pm

Her bodybgoy hotter from there time alone, her nipples growing hard, the heat of her body slowly cases her body to sweat. Her moans hot louder the faster he thursted into her body , as the human female grip the sheets from ubder her arching her back up she moaned loud ready to cum, as her walls tighten around his shaft wanting to feel morr of him. His thurst increase, and no time the female moan toon got higher pitch, as her walls tighten around gis cock, as the rush of pleasure run ovrr her body. A nother feeling of somthing hoy on her belly, looking down she blushed seeing his cock spill white seeds from yhe head into her belly. Her lags back on yhe bed, yasue took a deep breath from her high. Resting her arm over her eyes, the last thing brought her body to jump lightly, panting heavily she try to speak." S..she.shuy up.. ah.. that.. was .. amazing.." she caught slightly and try yo pull her srlf together. "Um thanks for making my first time pleasurable experience." She blushed once again geting the covers to cover her nakrd body. But she hade to get up yo get dress , before she did so yasue grabed a tawle and clean the cum from her belly. After such she puy on the clothing she once hade on."okay.. that's out of yhe way. Want to practice?" She asked her face still bright red.

Maria moaned louder as the mote he thursted deep into her core, her heavy breathing, her walls tighten harder around his cock. As she hard him grunt a few times, she used her powers yo calm him down and to only bring pleasure. While there sex lasted, Maria arched her back and came around his cock, and once came she relaxed her magic and let him cum. Wiyh her back vlose to the wall the demoness pressed her both hands in his hair, slowly playing wiyh it as he stayed close to her. "So.. enjoy your firsy with a demoness? " She moked licking her lips after she played tounges with him. But he should know, after he fucked her , he felt a little stronger, almosy like gis body felt abit heavier in weight. Slowly moving her hands into gis hair and removing it, Maria stayed vlose to Erwin for a biy more before pulling his chin up with her pink lips close to his." Now, your my bitch." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Yugo grunted with each thrust as the steady pulsing signalled that the demon was close to his finish. With the last few thusts bringing him to the edge, he pulled his shaft out of his contractor. Several hot threads of his cum shot on her stomach and breasts, "Haven't felt that good in quite a while." He muttered before putting Yasue's legs down, "If you get that itch again, just let me know." His eyes look at the streaks of seed on her skin, "White looks good on you."

Erwin cringed as the urge for release grew to the poinbt of pain. His body convulsing while he tried his hardest to pleasure the demon keeping his release at bay for her enjoyment. He was taken by surprise by the sudden kiss that lead to him instinctively wrestling with Maria's tongue with what little relief it was.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 11:12 pm

Yasue moaned abit low and loud, her wet walls huged his cock in a way, after he took her innocence away, being her first, as hr spoke and did her small request to go deeper, she gasped out a moan curling her toes up ward, ger breathing increase, her hips bulk up making gis thurst. After a matter of minutes the thurst increase as the bed anf her self begain to shook. Her breast bounceing up and down , the room geting hotter from there privet love time, as the open window gavr them some fresh air while they shared body heat. Slowly moving her fingers through gis hair the long hair human female felt yhe head of gis cock hiting the end of her womb . Then a loud gasp, as he hit her g spot bringing a spark of pleasure." Ahh!! Yes! Right there! Mmm yes!" She yelled.

Once she placed a small spell in him with her magic, she shifted her hips to gis heavy thurst. Her walls ftiping with wetness, her cave beging filled with her new human contract deep in her cavr. Then she arched her back up and shifted her hips faster and faster to gis thurst." Thats it! Fuck me harder! Harder! Makr me cum! Anf I'll let you cum! Yes yes!" She yelled then she pulled him into a lust full kiss , then the lust full kiss turned into a full tounge war. As the more he played and fucked her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Yugo did exactly as she wanted and took his place on top of her. One solid thrust was all it took and he bottomed himself out as deep as her body would let him as he took her virginity. He helped her move her legs exactly where she wanted them to go, "You are very welcome Yasue." He replied now thrusting his size into her and savoring the feel of a newly broken virgin. He let his grin form once again when she begged him to go deeper, "As you wish." His thrusts sped themselves up while each powerful thrust rocked both the bed and Yasue.

Erwin felt all loss of what control he had and let his first spurt of cum shoot itself inside of Maria without his control. Taking only a moment to catch his breath, he felt Maria's magic take control again and suddenly give him more stamina. He couldn't control himself much more after thst, only animalistic instincts guiding him to a second release. Of course the feeling of need to release built up without a way to let it go, "Oh god. I need to feel it again. I want to cum again." He strained through his teeth as his instincts thrusted as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Yasue noded and slowly removed her hands from gis dick and layed back on thr bed, there he entered his shaft into her tight walls , there he poped her charry, moving her hands behind his back digging her nails into his back as a rush of pain came , after a few seconds she lifted her lags up as she rested it on gis shoulder as her other bended nexy to him, after a matter of seconds she shifted her hips and noded to the male." Okay... umm thank.. the..thanks " she gasped softly leting out heavy moans from each thurst he enter her tight walls, leaning her head bavk dhe removed her nails from gis back anf was now resting on the bed , yasue gasped a few times, with her back arched. With her toes curled, lost in moans from gis hard cock deep in her cave. "Ah yujo.. ahh mm! So good.. ah ah.. d..d.deeper..please.." she baged shifting her hips back and forth wanting more of him, as she looked so week and cute when she baged, as her sofy blue eyes looked into his deep red eyes.

She noded, as he asked if they would behaving alot og sex. "Yes, mm don't be scared, I know tgis is your first time." she did the first move noveibg her hands to grip gis ass, forcefully shifting gis cock deeper inside her, making him release early. Maria wasn't scared , so she keeped mohing her hips wanting him to keep fuckingnher. "I'll be nice this once, now keep fucking me! We're not done here!" Shd smirked turning him to yhe bed as the female got on top of him, and his cock still deep in her cave. " Keep fuvking me untill I give out!" Shr purred shwoing abit of her sedistic side, but she needed to go easy on him. The head pounding away in her womb, she moaned softly as she used abit of her magic to keep him from cuming again untill she cums first."I let you cum once boy again, untill am done" she moaned.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 10:26 pm

Yugo was caught somewhat off guard when Yasue reacted up and took a hold of his shaft like she had never even seem a male quite like this before. Of course it came with the confirmation that she indeed had never been quite this exposed to a male before. He chuckled under his breath feeling her just about playing with him, "Not to worry. After this, I'm sure you'll get plenty of experience with a male." He spoke waiting for her to finish before he would mount her.

Erwin grunted feeling something welling up so soon after he first took the plunge inside the demoness's depths. He tried keeping what it was at bay while her walls welcomed him despite the lack of movement. He stood still trying to keep himself under control while her walls clenched him, "Does this mean we'll be like this a lot?" He asked trying to distract himself from finishing way too early as he made small movements to compliment her own hip sways.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Yasue noded understanding his rules, as she didn't want to have demon children, nor did she wanted kids not in a time like this. Maybe in a safer world, but not now.. As he removed his fingers from her wet folds, tossing her shorts and wet panties to the side with her long baggy shirt she felt his body get closer to her soft pale skin, once his clothing came off her eyes open, as she has never seen a naked male this close up before, nor has she seen a male dick fully erected. Slowly covering her mouth with her hands she looked away as his shaft looked large . No time his body got close to hers, there there she moved her hands from her mouth to touch his shaft and wanted to feel for it her self. It felt wet, hard, and it even hade a pulse. Moving her fingers from the head of his dick to the soft round orbs as doing this brought a groan from the male. Which yasue couldn't help but looked up as her lages still wide open , as she shit up to play around with his cock. " eh, sorry this is my first time.." She added slowly feeling his shaft twitch with exspierment.

As for Maria she felt his shaft enter her depts soon she moaned softly as she used her lags to help him shift his hips back and forth for both of them to enjoy this sex between them. As he said this Maria couldn't help but chuckle." Yes and no, we are contracted by soul. So if you would die so will I. " she paused and used her hands to pull both his hands up to play with her large breast." As I was saying, I changed into this form to make it easyer for you to handle me, now as for the sex, the more your used to my body, and the more your used to knowing every part of my body the better you know your weapon . So basically you don't get stronger with sex. It just helps you getting used to your weapon, and helps you get closer with your weapon." She finished lecturing him. As she gasped a few times , rocking her hips back and forth as her walls tighten around the males cock.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Yugo pulled his finger out of her when she started bucking her hips up against his hand. He slipped his hand free tto see his fingers nearly dripping with her juices. His grip finally loosened on her hands only to shift to her shorts and start pulling them off her along with her soaked panties to join her shirt on the floor, "Now remember what I said. No wrapping your legs around my hips unless you want to start bearing devil spawn." With that he undid his own clothing to let her gawk at him for the first minute.

Erwin looked away from the demoness's eyes and to the small movements she made to get him at the proper angle for his entry to the point she pushed his length into her moist cavern, "I can get stronger by, " he felt her rubbing her moist lips in his pulsing shaft, "Having sex?" He asked before she just about pulled him in and fully engulf him. He shuddered feeling how warm and welcoming she felt despite the way she acted.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Yasue gasp softly, as his hands travled up and down her body, her moans slowly growing loud, as he spoke she closed her eyes tight with her mouth slightly open as his hands rubbed up and down her shorts. As his body on top of hers, with her lags shacking slightly from his fingers entering her tight wet folds. Turning to the side she whispered softly as her hands grip the covers as he moked her ."s-shut up!" She moaned then her wet walls tighten around his fingers ,bulking her hips up from his finger. Griping the sheats hard as she lifted her hips up abit shifting her hips side to side from his fingers as more of her wetness cover his fingers, showing she wanted him and needed her cave to be filled. Opening her eyes she looked into his eyes as she also saw his demonic smirk which got her body to jump in her own skin, as she her body wanted more , much more." Ah, am not that desperate..." She lied as her body told him every thing.

Maria rubes his back and kissed the top of his head as he spoke." Well, I am a women after all, and by the heat coming off your body, you seem to enjoy this form much better." Shifting her hips abit as her back later on the wall with her lags spread out as he later bewteen her lags, as she pulled his head close to hers as she used her lags to pushed his hips closer to her opening as he can feel something wet with the heat of his untouched shaft. " now in this form am more lightweight but doing so well indeed make my rockets week but for the mean time it well help you, and once we have sex you'll get used to my power even more, over time I'll add more weight to my self to the point of me turning back into my full form." She added giving him some more information about her form. Then she added something by entering his full shaft into her deep demon cave.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Yugo let his grin stretch over his face hearing her desire for him, "If you can stand only one time, then I suppose that I can settle your curiosity." He brought both of her hands together to hold them down with one of his and to use the other to trail down her body. His hand soon breached into what clothing she had left and slipped over her soaked lips, "If I knewI made you this wet, perhaps I should have put you on your hands and knees last night." A single finger slipped inside and pumped slowly.

Erwin couldn't help but to keep his eyes on Maria even after she had gone through her several actions to wash him up and bring him back to bed completely stark naked with her. At this point he couldn't break eye contact with Maria, even when she had him rest his head on her breasts once more, "I like this form and the last. I just don't do well around girls." He muttered trying not to look more pathetic than he currently felt. Even as his erection began to rub against her thigh.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 8:20 am

Yasue was lost in thought, her body shivered once the covers was thrown off her small body. Gasping the male grew closer to her, with her facr still red and her arms closer to ger chest . Now she was pin to the bed, as hr keeped her hands on the soft covers of the bed, looking away she thought about his question and did she really wanted to have sex with a demon? She thoufht for a moment before she looked into his dark eyes with hers and noded. Once again she didn't know if he was joking or not, with her knees close together, and the cold air hitinf there bodies yasue didn't know what to say, her voice got stuck in her lungs as yhe male stood on topnof her." Y..y..yujo.. your a dick.. and ... " she couldnt say any more as shr free a line between him and her self buy that line soon disapired as yhe two was close to one another. "I .. would love to have sex with .. you.. umm.. j..j..j..just one .. fling..," she added nurves.

Her breast still a wonderfull size, peting thr bavk of his head she picked him up and took him to yhe bed there shr puy him for him to reast. But before she did so she took him to take a shower and once hr was done, he couldn't walk so she helped him to the bed. But she removed gid clothing, as she liked iy better when her males sleep with her in the nude. Rubing her hands innthe young boys bavk she let him rest gis head onnher breast as his naked body layed close to her." Now, tell me, do ya likr this form better? And do you wish somthing of me? She hands slowly moving her finger up and down gis chest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 6:45 am

Yugo smirked while he watched Yasue act more and more embarrassed over his little remarks and let out the cute little sounds the more he got under her skin with every sentence. He then let a wide grin spread across his lips before pulling the sheets loose from her with an amount of strength that made her seem weaker, "I do rathher have submissive women, though I do believe that you challenged me right there he spoke forcing her to look in his eyes while he pressed her arms to the bed, "Do you really want to sleep with a demon Yasue? That's the only thing I'm taking away from all this."

Erwin, mildly sore as he was already, gulped when he heard Maria explain a way for him to use her and speed things along. He was about to ask right before feeling the demoness's lips against his and tasting the strangely sweet taste of Maria's lips. His eyes couldn't help but to close even before Maria began to glow. When he opened his eyes again he saw a much younger Maria in front of him. His blush seemed to grow while seeing the much more appealing looking demon get up and walk to the bed. He tried his best to get up from the ground and move to the bed, his body unexpectedly falling on her and his face landing between her soft breasts.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 3:27 am

She covered her body still with her facr still red, as he spoke she covered her face blushing still dhe wanted to just practice but couldn't, as he Mike her more shr made a soft ekk sound making her sound cute, she madr that sound when he started to moke her. Once again, yasue heard once again from the demon male, about what ge likes and dislikes when having sex. As she just could imagine how good he might look naked. Then she grabed her pellow and yelled into it shiftingnher self once again in the covers not wanting to show her self ever again. " Please stop! This is already imbaresing." She added as her imagination whent off and just thoufht about his hands on her body, quckly shacking her head, shd keeped her self under the covers noy coming out. " What else are you going to say when having sex? Next your going to tell me you're women domainet?" She asked moking him back." That and i bet your not that good any way!" She added moking him oncr again.

As he lifted weights she could tell he was having prablems, with her arms crossed an hour in a half whent by, and still in yhe work out cycle, Maria stoped him as she stood over him her lags spreated abit as he got to see her panites from his angel. Pressing her hand ubder her chin she thought for a lobg moment before she thought of a better way for him to use her. " Okay.. Erwin, this isn't working .. tomorrow you'll be swore to do any thing.. and iy well take a mouth for you to get stronger at tgis speed.. so I have to do one thing I hate yhr most." Slowly she kneel down close to yhe sweaty tounge male, and placed her fingers under gis lips pulling him close into a soft kiss, there her lips tasted like honey, sweats anf much more. After a long kiss, her body turn soft blue then quckly changed quckly into his type of girl, as she made her self look younger, around gis age, aviy more slim. "Here, I hate changing forms but since your week I'll start off in this form, then when you usr me you well noy have a issue with me.. now " she paused and help the malr up and help him into the bath room and there shr let him go as she relaxed on yhe old bed fot him to finish. As she didn't mind having sex with the human, it's that if he cums inside her womb so many times sge mighy end up having a demon spawn.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 11:22 pm

Yugo snickered at his contractor's even greater display of embarrassment, "As much as you would like it. I really doubt that I'll forget that your legs were that close to being spread wide just for me. Though I am very much flattered that you would lower yourself that much just for a romp with a demon." While she wasn't about to get any practice done any time soon, it was fun to tease her. He sat himself down on the bed and took a long look at her again, "Though with that in mind. I don't like rubbers, so no wrapping your legs around me if you don't want to risk a half devil spawn."

Erwin gulped when Maria grabbed him by the shirt, unsure if she would actually kill him despite them being bound by their contract. Especially death by overworking if her work out cycle was going to be as strenuous as she was putting him through now. Of course that was when he looked up to see his demon contractor skimped down and looking up from the ground was able to see up her mini skirt. He couldnt speak with the combined stress and the potential that he would end up having his first time with a demoness that took the form of a woman at her prime.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm

Yasue heard him and quckly covered ger breast and hide under the blanket. As she yelled feeling like an idiot." Dammit all yo hell! I can't tell if your joking or not ! " She yelled hiring under the covers not wanting to show her self as her face now red, with her hands over her face, feeling like an idiot. She slowly poped her head out of the covers with her face still red as he gave her a calming and rather kind comment. As her body shivered from what she said and did. " J-just forget this happen!" She yelled fixing her shirt back on. Still having yhr covers over her body she open up yhe window to start there practice, but it can't start untill she is able to fully clam down. As her panic can makr any one laugh, at how shy she is.

Maria knee this was going to be hard, his week arms and flat stomach showed that. As he almost fell over because of her weight, Maria turned back into her demon form and pulled out 30 pound weights for each arm." Here, untill you can use me, you must learn hoe yo keep balance, and to add some muscle into them boney arms!" She yelled grabing him by the shirt and geting him started on lifting weights. Curl ups, push ups, benching with the weights, burpies, and more arm lifting. As she removed her heavy clothing now wearing a white t shirt, and her mini skirt. She begain to teach him how to lift weights, and tge other things she has planned for him." If good I might let ya have a crack wiyh me" she wink, showing off her large breasy ay the poor 16 year old male.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 9:35 pm

Yugo arched an eye brow after hearing those first few words, "Come again?" He asked in general confusion before looking at her more in depth. Including how she was rubbing her legs together, "Wait." He paused watching Yasue simply just pull her shirt off to reveal her severe lack of a bra underneath, "Yasue. Calm down. All I was doing was teasing you. Jeeze." He turned and crossed his arms, "I didn't think something like that would have gotten to you." He spoke with his back to her, "As nice as you look. I'd rather wait at least a week before I start sleeping with a contractor."

Erwin muttered under his breath with her complaint, "I'm only half Japanese." He then felt her grab him and suddenly change into the large laucher now anchored to his shoulder. It took a lot of his effort to keep standing with the added weight on his shoulder, "I'm trying not to wobble. You're just too heavy." Then came the uncomfortable strain as his body suddenly didn't do as he was telling it and moved seeminly on its own only for Maria to fire herself using his body. His eyes immediately went for the wires that he was told about even if his eyes were the only thing that he could move. Then the feeling in his body came back and he nearly fell over in the odd placement she left him in once his body regained motor function.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next