Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 10:37 pm

((the fuck did u drink? And dont worry about it I can reply to it!))

Mao heard his human contracter and roled his eyes. "Dont be blunt, its at fucking random. Its a safty thing." Mao added walking into the living room, there yause looked over to the male and tryed to say hello but instead gave him a glare not liking his bitchy adatude, as for Angela she didnt mine it. Mao just felt the strong arua , coming from behind the door with a yellow and blue sigh saying 'do not disturb' in black marker. Mao took a set on a brown office chair waiting on the two demons, already knowing the two need there alone time. Resting his arm on his lag, and resting his head on thd palm of his hand he let out a heavy sigh, as he sat there listening to his crap.

While in bed Kim cuddled closer to his body, as he sat up grabing his clothing she whispered softly."he knows how we are, let's rest some more yujo.." she purred pulling his arm into bed , wanting to feel his naked body warmth close to hers, even though its not there bed to begain with, kim didnt care as long as yujo is close to her nothing mattered. Rubing her head closer to gis chest feeling g his body heat onto hers. She whispered" don't worry, we'll talk to them later.." she added wraping her arms around his neck and resting her lag over his.

Mao hated this man so much, he wished he can just snap his neck but doing so will count as a killing one self. As he watched the male ponit at his face mao grawled and ignored him. "Whatever." He moved gis hand to the sode , the large male stayed seated as Angela walked over to the large male, throughing her arm lazy over his shoulder. Turning her head twords Kirisu." First, my name is Angela, and that bitch over there is yause." She added poniting over to yause as she yelled. "Hay!" Angela with her free hand ponited at the male, with a killer face she added." Your acting tough to hide the small balls between your lags, so how about you stop pretending to be a bad ass for one day." She added with the arm with the missing hand hanging low. " By the way, what weapon is your demon?" She asked looking over to mao and he anwered by shosing off his muscles twords the lovly lady." Well dear, mine is a power jack. The stronger I get the bigger I get.. sadly am not that big because he doesn't know how to hold me with put tiping over." He mocked yause chuckled abit as the new forming team slowly get to know one another. As for yause she keeped quite and just incase she ran over to the kitchen to give them some water. As Angela whent back to speaking with the new comers.

"So tell me, how and where did ya meet?" She asked and there mao anwered. "That's easy, you will not belive us, but we're from Canada, we move around seeing there is nothing going on in Canada and I told him that I can not stay there, I need to do my job and now here we are.. as to how we ment.." he paused and let out a lazy sigh. " How we ment , I can over to gis house and from there that's how we ment." Angela raised an eye brown and laughed."no way." Mao noded and watched him leave into the kitchen. " This fucker ... I would love to have a contacter like ya." He added as Angela shook hed head." Oh no,.. you see.. I kill humans.. and I've already losy my mind." She chuckled mao stick his tounge in disgust as he didnt like women like that. "Well, never mind then... Kim and yujo are fucking up a strom are they? Abit glad they're together , it about time." She noded and mao just relaxed waiting for the two lovers, but as for yause. She placed a tray of cupsnwith water in them, turning around she got to see Kirisu ."what do ya want? Am busy?" As shd showed him her bitchy adatude, her loud and proud adatude that yujo doesnt seem to like, yause hoped he didnt like it either. While yause cared the tray she asked." So , how did you guys meet? Is there more to this?" She asked.

Maira used her energy to kill the best around them, then in the small city in Japan , as they jumped from roof to roof she stoped speaking , as she was now lost in thougt." Let's try to find more epeople.. and i know just the guy.." she sounded abit upset and tired, somthing seem wrong , somthing didnt seem right maybe it was her mood swings as shes now pregnant with her new human contracter." Eric, tell me do you know how to travle? With out killing yourself or using a plan to Iceland?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 9:58 pm

(Just know I was pretty drunk making this reply, so sorry if this makes no sense. And I have no argument with you going with male characters, sort of apathetic to everything right about now.)

Yujo set himself down on the mattress with a soft sigh with his now recovered lover now in his arms, his hand softly caressing his lover's hip after their much-needed connection. His eyes slowly closed with Kim against his body while she recovered, a smile spread cleanly over his face as he stroked her frame.

The human that followed in had a toothpick hanging out from his mouth with an unamused look on his face as his eyes scanned the room that he was just recently invited into supposedly just by his much more friendly demonic counterpart. It couldn't hurt to remain cautious while entering a new room and house, "Alright. So the other two demons are contracted to a female with one hand, and with someone who looks like she's barely seen a fight much less an actual battle. You creatures sure know how to pick them now don't you?" He asked Mao while tucking his hands in his pockets, "Just try not to let anyone kill each other. See enough of that having to deal with the monsters as it is."

Yujo sighed softly after a moment and slowly picked himself up from the bed, "Yeah, I know. I could sense him out a bit ago. Just really wanted to relax a bit." He spoke before begrudgingly reaching for the clothing he had eagerly dispatched to make love to his demoness, "So do you feel like going to greet them now or can we cuddle for a little longer?"

The new human, Kirisu, folded his arms across his chest with a hint of annoyance, "Yes I know. And I'm fairly certain these ladies know all about this just as well. It's why I've been trying not to get seen or start a fight if I can help it." When he heard the question he instantly point his finger at Mao, "Don't fucking look at me. He's the one brought out from Hell."

Erwin looked up at the weapon now appearing on his shoulder and couldn't help but to notice the extra barrel added to his weapon, "You surprise me more every day Maria." He spoke with some confidence that wasn't found when she had first found the boy and contracted him. His finger stroked along her body before looking at the opponents he had in front of him, "With these small fries, I'd be surprised if your standard short isn't total overkill now." He aimed and opened fire at the demons below him and watched their bodies fly apart when the explosions spread their bodies across the wide streets and between the large structures.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 8:00 am

Kim lean her head back lost in moans, her breast relaxing on each side of her rib cage, bounceing up and down multiple times. As the sound of skin to skin contact fill the room, she did nothing vut moan his name. "Yujo! Am cuming!" She yelled as she can feel gis thurst increase and no time she lean her head back gasping in a lpud moan, arching her hips into his thurst and soon she felt a thick load of his demon seeds inside her womb. Once he finished Kim relaxed her sweaty heated up nakdd body on yhe wall, as she heard him, how much he missed them together." I miss this too, yujo." Once more there lips meet untill Kim walls tighten around his cock taking in all gis seeds before departure. Placeing her feet onto the cold wooden floor , her lags gave out from the nicr sex. Grabing his shoulders she pulled him close , as they lay in bed together, like old times.

After there love making yasue facr stayed bright red , she finished her meal awhile ago, and she tryed talking to Angela while they fucked but by the loud banging on the wall and the loud moans iy was hard to not hear. Yasue felt abit hurt but once again she's just a human. Angela on yhe other hand didnt mind nor care, as she enjoy the sounds and eat while hearing it, even at one ponit got closer to the wall to hear better. Yasue put her hair in a bun, and there she heard a loud knocking at the door. Slowly geting to her feet yasue open the door as seeing a large male, strong , bult, and rather handsom, and next to him is a male somewhere in his middle 30s and he looks handsome as well, yasue blink a few times unable to put together what she sees infrount of her. As the taller male spoke, as gis deep voice boomed loud but calming. "Hello young lady, am mao, it took a while but we manged to track at lest the closest demon in this bloody country. " He added with his gair back , soft great ,grean eyes, and seem to be whereing a just Jens, a sweater, and some runing shose. As for the human next to him, he's dressed the same except gis shirt having straps across it, gis sweater long and bagy , and open up to show his shirt, tight black Jens, and just shoes as well but unlike mao he reik of tabaco. As the human looks like the guy that would start a fight. There they both stood untill yause let them both enter.

As they enter Kim layed naked in bed with her lover, untill she let out a tired moan. "Mao is here, " she added telling her lover to get up and say hi to him. Which mao is the most largest demon and the most friendly. As hes friends with everone, and gis kind soul really pulls peopel closer to him. As gis heavy foot steps can bd heard from the bed room, mao crossed his arms next to his contracted human. "So, you already know the rules I dont have to explain, basically I die you die, you die I die, so dont fuck up." He added crossing gis arms, they both turn twords Angela which mao eyes widen to see her swoe her wound up. Her deep lifeless eyes look into them both , as she spoke to the too malrs." So who's the demon?" She asked and mao ponited to him self. ((Play yhe human male, he's abit of a drug seller, mean rude, and very slick, have fun with him, and yes i can play males as well.))

Maria smirk and no time her weapon begain to change shap, as it leaves up. "Good boy that's ehat I wanted to hear." She yelled as the weapon changed a nother barrel open up, now having two extra barrels to shoot more. "Don't worry I wouldn't tire out faster with two more, as long as you know how to use me and save energy that's fine, you need to know when iys a good time to blast the monsters away with the power blast, so if you please let's start!" She added and no time he jumped out yhe window of the old apartment they just made love it and begain to shoot more and more of these beast , jumping up to the highest building he can see a sea of monsters, from small to tall destroying the city he once know and loved. As the now three rockets hiting the monsters with one shoot. "Have fun! My lovly!" She yelled laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 1:34 am

Yujo let out several load grunts when he felt her walls tighten enough around him to make the faster thrusts slightly harder to continue. His lips took to hers once more before thrusting straight one last time and shooting his seeds deep inside of her. He slowly parted his lips from hers as he caught his breath, "Gods I've missed this." He remained completely hilted isnide her while she milked him eagerly.

Erwin smirked to her when she asked if he was going to eat first, "Once this place is all cleared up again. Can't let pests wander around like they own the place." He took his grasp eagerly onto the now formed weapon, "Blast these creatures to kingdom come sound like a good enough plan?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:21 am

Kim eyes glowed a deep red while the room grew dark, while they made love, she gasped loudly digging her nails into his neck as the more he bit into her neck."ahh." She softly moaned as he anwered her questions. Slowly opening her mouth to speak , her voice got traped in hr thoat as he begain to drill her hard, thursting deep into her core her lags begain to shiver as with her breast bounce up and down , same with her body. "ah ah ah ! Yujo ! Yujo!" She moaned wanting more feeling her own grow hot with more. While he made love to the women he loves, Kim grip gis back harder arching her back as more clear liquid drip down her lags." Ehh ahh!" She couldn't stop moaning. As her walls tighten around gis hard cock, wanting more of him. "Harder!"

Maria looked over twords the male then layed onnthe bed waiting for him, after a while she hard his words and got to her feet."very well, are you sure you don't wish to consume some food before we start?" She asked and to see he was fine , her hair tighted up in a bun as she turned into the weapon, as large monsters rum around the city in this small island of Japan. "Got any plans?" She asked as he got her ready and the way he held maira in such a way, brought a warm tender aura around her weapon, as she was mich easyer to use, basically not aloy of demons know this but when a human have sex with a demon weapon then a human has a better chances of using the weapon in battle.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 11:32 pm

Yujo place another solid bite on Kim's neck before she asked him what he wanted with her, "Well. You were the one that talked about leaving." He licked the bite marks then nipped at her ear, "So long as we stay close, we can be together." One sharp thrust drove her against the wall as he bottomed out inside her. He let a smirk come up as he shifted himself inside her, "Ask and you will receive." He began to harshly pound the demoness into the wall with each powerful thrust into his renewed lover.

Erwin couldn't help but to enjoy the feeling of her fingers going through his hair the more they were together. He slowly pulled himself off the now awoken demoness and got up to help search for food once he was fully clothed. Food that might have to come after an early practice on the new arrivals outside. Unlike before, a smile came to his face, "Good. Target practice is fun." He spoke with an arm extended to receive Maria as his weapon once more.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Kim took soft heavy breaths, keeping her head back as she let out heavy moans."mmm, I can tell, once we have sex though, are you yoing to brake up with me again or are we back together? Or jusy a quick fuck?" She asked softly feeling the clothing off her body removed one piece at a time now fully naked in gis view, he got to see so much , her naked body once again. Gis hands touching all the right places as she moaned loud. "Mm yujo.." she pant. Following his moments her both lags wraped around gis wast to keep her vody from falling, but not to tight , of course when demons mate they have a choice wither they want to have children or not, so he can cum large loads into her with no prablem. Moving her hands into ger long pink hair, she let it loose and moved her arms around gis neck leting him play with her neck and the tip of gis harden cock brought her wet folds to drip with need. As she gasp a few moans. "Ah! Mmm " she shifted her hips and bobtime she got what she wanted feeling that familiar feeling of his cock deep inside her. "Ahh !! Oh god!" She whispered leaning her head back as its been far too long. As she whispered into his ear." Hurt me, sgow me your domanice!" She purred .

Maira still in deed sleep she didnt feel his lips touch hers, as she feel asleep her hands hade a mind of there own, rubing gis hair as she now saw gim as her own lover/slave. As the sun beam through the blinds, it showed day has came up, and it was time to eat. In tgis old house good thing who every lived here hades some cereal, and milk. And in the fridge having some good meets, cheese, milk and other items and lucky he didnt have alot vut he did have enough for a good few weeks. Hearing him make some noise the drmons slowly raise from her nape and got dressed." In a moment , were going to practice soem more okay?" She added wanting to teafh him more about her weapon.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 11:02 pm

As he pulled off each article of clothing on her piece by peace, his fingers glided across her skin, "I believe I set the mood right here." He spoke before pushing Kim up against the wall with an audible thud after she was completely bare to him, "You have no idea how much I want to do this with my own kind. Humans just aren't s fun." He gripped his finger tips into her legs as he pulled her legs off the ground and lifted them to his waist to keep her off the ground and away from any dominant behavior. With a small motion he planted a soft bite on her neck while he readied himself at her entrance.

Erwin slept oddly peacefully after his time spent with the demoness under him. Her breasts made for soft pillows that helped him feel comfort despite the way this world was now. He woke up to the first rays of the sun belting down on the two lovers to see himself in the scene growing much more familiar now that she had introduced him to sex. He leaned in to bravely kiss the sleeping demoness afs she slept.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 7:37 am

Kim loved the roughness , she tilted her head to the side with her head looking up as she felt his hands on her, it's been far to long, so long with out feeling him. As he suggested about locking the door, the young demoness blushed softly and snapped her fingers as the sound of a door being locked and on the other side of the door having a sign on it saying 'do not disturb.' Once that was done she placed her lips onto his in a heart beat as there tongue enter a war, as he stands his dominance." Yujo... Knowing you, want some pain in this sex? Or wish for me to dominate you?" She asked but in her bottom lip as her knees slowly open up as his finger travel up her skirt and onto the higher parts of her hips." Mmm ." She moaned as she showed him her neck for some love bits like he have done before. Slowly with one hand she zipped down his ziper, using her thumb to rub on the bulg to get him harder, to his full size." Ah!" She gasped slowly raise in her lag up as he removed her clothing, the body he has seen once before he is now able to see it again.

Maria placed a kiss on his lips as she layed her head on the floor, same with her body, after a matter of moments his cock removed from her womb after he released his second load into her now taken womb. Rubing her lovers chest as he said that she was now his she noded and held him close." That's right, am yours." She added holding him. No time, the time in Japan slowly turned into day. As they just spend the rest of the night sharing one another's body heat. Kissing his lips once again, the powerful demoness slowly open her eyes, she got a good view of her lover before falling asleep tired from the sex. As she slept around there area, they are fully aware that there are numbers of many sizes of blood lust demons, killing and slowly destroying the city but they haven't came around there hide out ,but Maria has to tell him, sooner or later they must be on the run to kill as many monsters as they can , to keep the earth alive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 7:06 am

Yujo smiled softly to Kim after their lips had first parted. He wanted to feel her there and now, put her up against tge wall and make her his once again. He didn't even mind the brief sharp pain in his lip when she bit it, "Don't worry about it." He calmly spoke eager to try and get her out of her clothing only to have her tell him no, "We won't be that alone in some time Kim. Even though I would love to spend many long hours with you." After the last heated kiss he felt her slowly stroke him through her clothing, "We could lock the door." He suggested to her slipping one hand up her shirt and trailed his finger tips up her back.

Erwin panted heavily while he continued his assault on his demoness lover. His eyes went to her now purple eyes before pressing another deep kiss with his next release while he completely filled her eager womb with his heated seeds. After his second climax he relaxed himself and laid himself down on the demoness, "I'm glad you loved it my pet." He waited a moment before slowly pulling his shaft from her, "You belong to me now." He whispered in his newfound pride.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 1:00 am

Kim took a step back and soon she was given into a nother deep kiss. After gis words, and there true she never wanted to leave but it must happen. Maybe sooner or later they can suddle down and maybe have children.. if this war ends, as the contract added if all blood lust demons die out or is whiped clean from this earth the demon well ve soul removed from the human, and the human would no longer need any services from there demon weapon. Kim pulled him close as they keeped there lips locked, slowly moving her finger tips through gis hair, as her sharp teath bit the bottom skin of gis lips. "Sorry." She added tasteing his blood as she placed her lips onto his once again, as there bodies stayed close to one another. Feeling gis hands begain to remove her clothing untill she stoped him."no, not yet.." she gasp heavly from the heated kiss." Not untill we are completely alone.. I wish to have many hours with you to my self." She added slowly moving her finger down gis check to his neck, down gis chest. As the look of hunger in her eyes got deeper as she wanted to have him." ... yujo.. " she didnt care she moved her hnds down to gis ziper trying to control her self. Once her hands played around with his bulg she removed them and biy her lip hard wanting to taste him but reframe from doing so.

He hit her g spoy with each thurst, gis words, his promise set her over the edge as she arched her back more, stretched ouy her lags , curled her toes. With her nails in gis back she noaned loud, as gis thurst increase after a while of heavy thursting He got her to cum . As his final load filled her womb with gis seeds, as in a matter of mouths they well soon see that what they did caused them to have a child of there very own. After maira camr hard, she looked at him with her soft purple eyes breathing heavy from the high orgasim."amazing likd always master!" She purred kissing his lips with passion, before pulling him close into a cuddle .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 12:34 am

Yujo had felt some surprise when Kim had kissed him if just for that brief moment. He hadn't really wanted to feel her part away from him so soon, even as she pulled herself back and away from him. He stood up and came up to the demoness and smiled to her, "I don't think I'm ready for you to leave again." He wrapped his arms around her and started caressing her hips while he kept her close, "And I don't think you want to either." He leaned in and pressed a kiss to her lips to continue with their last kiss.

Erwin ran his hands along her slender frame with his wide grin. He slowly ground his hips into hers and swirled the cum locked away inside of her, "If you wish it my pet, I will." He licked her neck before placing a bite on her ear, "I will make you my personal cum slave." He continued thrusting and stirring his seed in her while he primed himself for more.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 12:23 am

Lost in thought, Kim looked twords the man she still loves. Just hearing gis voice that he enjoyed there time together brought a sence of happyness into her heart. Kim slowly listened to his voice, as she moved her free hand over twords the man laying next to her. "I.. " she moved her fingers up and down gis jaw line slowly moving her body closer to his as her lips moved only inches away from his lips. "Just hope I dont die.. also.. dont worry about me.. she might have trouble using me.. but it well soon ... be over with.. y..yujo.." she paused and pressed her soft lips into his before removing it lightly as that short time of pleasure fron the kiss ended , moving her body up siting up on the messy bed leaning her back on the wall. " I didbt mean to.. never mind." She slowly got up from the bed to leave , as she didn't want to make this awkward for the both of them. " After today am going to leave.. and see who else I can find.. I.." her eyes layed on to gis as she was now standing in the cold floor removing her shose as Kim wanted to get more confuble. No time, she could feel his emotion, which got her to turn twords him."yujo?" She asked

Lost in pleasure maira felt a rush of cum, from her new play thing. The none stop cum leaking from from gis cock into her emtpy womb felt great as he added that he wanted to give her more, and sadly ahr didn't reach her own orgasim yet."keep fucking me! I need to cum!" She yelled pulling him close as she keeped her lags closer to him. "Keep cuming inside me! Fill me like your own personal cum bucket." She moaned as her soft red eyes turned purple , as that was a bad sign showing that he has gotten her pregnant. But either of them know this untill after .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 11:59 pm

Yujo snickered to her mention of the fact that she was contracted to another female, "Well. If you ever thought of trying to experiment with other females, might just be your next best option." He joked before laying back and staring at the ceiling with Kim, "Which is why I'm not going to let myself start letting myself go in a human. Don't want to cause more problems like that." His eyes then shut while he let his breathing be the only thing he heard for a time, "Yeah. I remember." He spoke keeping his eyes shut, "And I kind off miss those days." He looked to Kim when she pulled off her jacket, "With the lack of one hand though, might cause trouble later." He replied before rolling to his side and looking over her like he used to vsck in the day.

Erwin felt himself throbbing as his release neared, his thoughts started flying to that feeling while his thrusts sped as fast as his body would let him,"I'm going to cum." He crunted out before slamming himself down and pumping more of his thickening seed inside Maria once more, "Master wants to keep cumming inside his pet." The still dominately minded Erwin spoke as he shifted his hips to make sure he let every drop out in her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 11:45 pm

While yasue and Angela spoke in the kitchen, making them self's dinner . Kim now has alone time with her old friend. Moving her fingers through her long pink hair she chuckled when he spoke about having have sex with yasue." Sounds like fun, to bad my contacter is a female, I would love to have more sex... " she paused and slowly turned twords yujo as they may be best friends , there was one ponit in time they dated and hade sex, only one and soon broke up, having prablems of there own. "To bad, that there is a 50% chance of a human women giving birth yo a blood lust demon"she added. Kim knows hoe much yujo doesnt like it when she brings this topic up but , she cant help iy. "Yujo, remeber .. a few hundred years ago, when.. we used to date.. and hade sex.. i kinda miss that.. " being friends for over hundreds of years , and that one time felt like heaven for her. As he doesnt know this, but Kim really likes him. More so a crush on him. She added still her back on the soft bed, her eyes now looking up ay the ceiling only lost in her own thoughts, hoping she doesnt lie in this none stop war, hoping Angela could stay alive long enough to maybe have a child with yujo.. maybe.. "am just great full that Angela knows how to weld a sword." She stoped once again slowly geting up and removing her jacket as that was geting her hot. Toasing it to the aide and laying back down on the bed.

Maria lean her head bavk, with heavy breathing, her body hot, her walls wanting to milk his cock dry. As he spoke in that deep rang voice, and the roughness he gave her durning there time alone only brought pleasure between them, as the harder gis thurst gotten the closer she got untill he found her gspot making her moans avit higher pitch, griping his head closer to her body. "Yess master!" She yelled pulling Erwin into a nother kiss.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 11:22 pm

Yujo smirked seeing the little teasing wiggle of her hips as she slipped on the last pieces of clothing she had on her body. Once Yasue entered the room as well he shifted over with the friendly smile once again, even if he had more or less humiliated the human by taking control of her.

It was after Kim's rejection of forming a team that Yujo arched an eye brow, "If things continue like they do, at least staying under the same roof and operating together would increase odds of survival. Especially if the humans are going military of everyone, including just humans."He added in before Yasue and Angela left the room.

Yujo then took a seat on the bed next to where Kim planted herself right where he had his moment with Yasue, "She was a fun and innocent little play thing. All it took was a little teasing in the right direction and the pretty much spread her legs for me. Of course I had to pull out. Even if I wanted kids, I don't like 50/50 odds that I'll make a mindless animal."

Erwin grunted with each powerful thrust, the way she continued talking egging him on further. Not long after he let a grin form on his lips while he seemed to get more of a hang of the master and slave play, even if it was just for this one time, "Good pet." He spoke before feeling the bite, "You please your master." He added while fighting against her tightening legs.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Angela shrugged slightly, when he asked why humans always over react to little things. " I don't care, it depends on the human some are calm.. Others are not and of course the government is a group of people that over react to simple things." She stopped puting her clothing on she could tell he enjoyed her naked body, at one point she shook her hips slightly giving him a small tease , before puting her shorts on. Kim and yasue came back into the room as Angela lean her back against the cold white wall, her soft color eyes looked into not just yujo but ever ones. As the now calm human looked into the wine color eyes of the male demon. Then slowly roles her eyes over to Kim , as he explained how to take control over your human. Kim open her mouth in shook and noded as of course yujo pointed it out when he looked over giving her that smart ass smirk saying 'isn't that right?' Biting her lip upset she crossed her arms and moved her head to look away pouting in anger at the male. " whatever." She added yasue looked at the time as its been three days already , and soon going to four as the gray cloudly say soon grew darker, showing not one spark of light in the sky from nether the moon or the stars. On the top of the TV set there showed a small alarm clock there it showed 11:34pm. Rubbing her eyes the female didn't realize how fast time can pass by now that she has a lot more people to talk to other than yujo and her self. As Kim started to open up twords her soul contracted human, yasue slowly walked over to yujo as her soft skin face soon turned pink." So now that we have more people on are team at-" she was cut off when Kim laughed loudly." Team?!" She cut yasue in her own question." Oh no! I don't do team, I mean thanks for helping ,yujo.but I would rather work alone!" She added stretching her back and laying back on the bed. As her finger tips play with her long pink hair." But I don't mind staying here for abit," she yawned laying her body on yasue bed. The long black hair yasue walked away with Angela to get food before bed.

While the human girls whent off to get food to eat ,Kim stayed laying on her back on with her arms spread across the bed. "Ha! Thank you so fucking much!" She took a deep breath and turned her head to look at the male, then a smirk ran across her lips." So, how was the sex with the human?" She asked already knowing by the blush and smell of the room as Kim has a strong sense of smell." So you were her first? Fucked her hard and deep? Tell me why don't ya?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

Maira gasped softly as his stranth gotten stronger, as his hands got rougher, her walls tighten around his cock." Ahh yess master am your play thing!" She gasped in a heavy moan enjoying this slave and master thing as this turns her on so hard. As she keeped her lags wraped around his hips biting his neck hard, as more of her wet walls drip from her folds griping his short black hair pulling him closer into her body." Mmmm yes! Harder ! Fuck me !" She yelled gasping. She loved him, only in lust .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:59 pm

Yujo unloaded each weapon and drew out every knife he found that was on Angela and tossed each piece off to the side. Every so often he would take another peek over at the now completely nude woman right in front of him, he couldn't exactly help himself given he had a growing amount of women in the same space now. Once finished with everything he looked over to see her bending over possibly inadvertently giving him an excellent view of her body. Of course, that was when she told him about the reasons behind the armor, "What is it with you humans and overreacting whenever something goes wrong? First the plague, then all those massacres. Why can you guys never get a hold of yourselves when things go wrong?" His head shot to the door where he spotted Kim, "Simple. Show them who's boss. All you have to do with a human is show them that you can and will hurt or show dominance over them and they'll just about bow down." He smirked at Angela, "Isn't that right?"

Erwin felt odd suddenly given control after how the last several hours had gone since they first interacted. Even more so when she just about wrapped her legs tight around him. Once she pulled him up for another deep kiss, he thrust his shaft deep into the demoness with a grunt as he bottomed out inside her. Then he heard those words, her calling him master. Something changed as he tried to be the sole dominant figure with his hands pressing her shoulders into the ground. He then pressed his own deep kiss to her before thrusting as hard as he could, "Who's your master?" He asked after a brief separation while he tried bringing himself to a proper rhythm.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:45 am

Angela looked at him with her soft color eyes, as he touched her body searching for any more weapons, he found a few small guns and a few more knifes, and after that she was clean of all weapons. She looked to the side then once he finished she put her clothing on but while she was bending over to put on her panites, she raised an eyebrow when he said that armer wasn't necessary."oh, this is not for the monsters, this is for the humans." She added as there are some humans and the us government military shooting down any survivers as they think its like a virus so they must kill every one. " Trust me, the air and the people left alive are your enamy, the ones with out a demon weapon." She added , puting on only a crop top and her shorts. Folding her armer and placeing it on the chair where she was last at , Angela walked away from him and enter the living room where yasue and Kim seem to be enjoying them self's. "Oh hay yujo." Yasue added then Kim looked into her human contracter eyes and saw no act of killing in them .. yet."okay, what the fuvk did you do? Teach me!" She added

Maria gasp out in a light moan, as her wet fold begain to heat up in pleasure from gus touch. As she moaned out his name a few times she didnt know what else to say, gasping loud the demoness couldn't tell if he was naked or not because her eyes was closed vut she did felt the head of his shaft sliding across her wet folds. Wraping her lags atoubd gis hips she pulled him closer and used her hands to removed his mouth from her hard nipples to her mouth as now they make a heated french kiss . "Fuck me master!" She moaned as now ge was in charge of her as she open her eyes softly to see how he would react to this new change.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:16 am

Yujo watched her undress herself and with each piece she uncovered from herself he prrformed a search in that article of clothing to ensure that she wasn't hiding a knife or something along those lines in the many pockets. His eyes then went over her body, not too bad of a looker. Now if she wasnt a psychopath and the missing hand he might of propositioned her for a romp, "Alright. Get the clothing on only. No armor. It's just about useless against these monsters anyway."

Erwin continued the massage of Maria's breasts while she moaned under his touch. The sounds of her soft moans seemed like music to him. He felt his own breath cath in his throat when she began to give him attention though his clothing. Without much more of a thought he quickly pulled off his shirt and kicked off his pants to geet himself ready for more time with his demon. He started thinking back to some of the games he played and videos he used to watch to think more about his demon lover right as he started to suck on her hardened nipple.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 12:57 am

Angela blue gaze looked from the side of the wall, now her back feeling abit freeed. Slowly picked back up onto her feet, the female placed her only hand on the side of her checks , her head resting on that only hand . Her feet now placed on the ground, pulling her self up onto her feet. Now her feet is firmly on the ground gis next words got her to blush bright pink, vut unlike yasue it died down fast . "Very well." Sge said it rather calm as the blushed soon faide and begain to remove her heavy military uniform, once she got to her shorts and bra Angela removed them as well to the ponit of being completely naked. Her breast a nice size not large, around a size C . Her frame figer long and rather nice to look at too, as her tattoo of a grim reaper going down her lower hips , like from her belly button to her lower hip. And many more along her lags. The cold air hit her skin causring her nipples to get hard." There.. can I puy my closeing on?" She asked in a calm voice, as she didn't seen to care if she was naked or not.

Maira gasp of a soft moan feeling gis body on topnof her as gis hands grip her breast, of course the female heard gis voice and was proud to know she is his first. Slowly her hands whent into gis hair making a mess. Then her hand wgent down while ge layed on top of her, she begain to rub his bulg as he still have gis pants on, giving gis member some good rubing with her finger tips, then once she stoped she unziped gis ziper and rubed her hips to his hard on. "Take me, and let's have sex again, come on let's sre how rough you can get!" She moaned as her nipples got hard from gis hand.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:30 pm

There was some hesitation to the gradual decrease in pressure Angela felt on her back not too long after Angela told him she wouldn't kill anymore, "So now that you have a small taste of what I can do in a physical sense, you know that I could snap you like a twig if you so much as think the wrong way at either Kim or Yasue. Of course, keeping you alive would be the hard part." He finally removed his knee from her back and picked up the knife he kicked away, "And before I can just readily let you in there, strip. I need to see if you're hiding any more weapons on you."

Erwin rubbed his hands together to the question, "I don't really know. You were sort of my first time just the last time." He spoke. He stared more at her body while hhis own warmed up considerably. There wasn't even a word needed after she asked him to come over and he went to her. Once he was on top of her again he rested his body on her where he looked deeply into her eyes, "Yes mistress?" He asked almost letting his hand wander up her body and gently squeezed her breasts.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:07 pm

Angela began to scream in the top of her lungs using her lags to kick back and form to get him off." Got off! You demon !" She yelled trying to get him off as the knife was now far out of reach, as he spoke her check rested on the cold wooden floor as her eyes looked back to see his gaze as she grawled deeply." Fucker! Let me go! Let me go! I said !" She tryed to push him off but his stranth over came her, as he hade her pin down he hade to wait for her to stop screaming and for to at lest relaxe, and soon after that the blood lust in her eyes soon fade and the kicking and yelling stopped to a halt. As the air around them slowly got quite, only the sound of heavy breathing from Angela. After a brief moment of silence she spoke , in a rather relaxed calm voice." Please .. Let me go." As one of the things she hates is to be traped or tied down, she wants to be let loose she enjoys freedom. His knee keeping her body from moving. The Raven hair female release some air from her lungs, and spoke. " I watched them die... I have seen people die by others... I wish to end all... Feed this burning hate I have inside me... When I kill humans it feeds that flame, and calms it down... " Angela explain A bit further. The strands of black hair laying in a mess on the floor as with the side of her face. Using her bloody arm, pulling the pants of his lags by rubing where her hand used to be. Hoping he can come off." I won't kill, now get off, your fucking heavy!" She added.

Maria with her lags wide open, showing him her bush twords the young male, she let out a chuckle. Laying her bare back on the cold floor letting her body rest up before any thing else "before we fuck again I must ask, how aggressive can you get? I enjoy being on top as much as the next guy or gurl. But I want some more power in my fucks you know." She said with her arms relaxed on each of her sides with her face looking up twords the old dirty ceiling. As he spoke she couldn't help but enjoy his voice. " if you do come over than." She added , she didn't even have to look as she heard the sound of his heavy foot steps , moments later he rested his body on her naked frame as her deep wine color eyes looked into his soul." Now , Erwin. " she spoke first time saying his name.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:06 pm

Yujo kept his eyes focused on Angela while she seemed to be having her fit. His posture was relaxed despite the images she found herself seeing. His words had struck a nerve with her if only for a few moments. That was until she cut herself free of her bindings. When Angela lept at him he instantly reversed the momentum and soon she felt herself lose her footing when he swept her leg and his fist came crashing down into her stomach as she hit the floor. Once he kicked the knife from her hand he flipped Angela on her stomach and pressed a knee into her back to pin her down, "That was very stupid." He spoke grinding his knee into the muscles of her back.

Erwin set himself down against a wall as the adrenaline high wore off and he started gasping for breath while Maria changed into her more human form. His eyes couldn't help but to venture over her completely bare body. He couldn't help but let his mind wander to what she would let him do or if she would be the more aggressive one. His attention was snapped back to reality when she asked if he liked what he saw, "Yes mistress. I do like what I see." If he had the energy or the fortitude he felt like diving onto her again and try to have his way with her again.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:01 am

Angela slowly looked into his demonic eyes and there she didn't know what else to say, when he added about why not kill demons she added. " Because.. I.. they.." she stoped as the female closed her eyes, there she thought to her self. He doesn't know ,, how it feels, I lost someone.. many people just before my eyes.. I want to .. why did they have to kill them? As flash backs come into play as she saw some men killing her family and not leting them hide in there house. As she scream in her dream. "Please help us!" As blood slat onyo her face as the men kill her family right in froubt of her, as the men turn to kill her, the blood lust demon came by and killed him, and no time Angela ran off in fear, as this is why she kills humans. Her head hanging low as some of her short strands of hair cover her face. As that flash back got her quite for a moment. "Stop speaking.." there she snaped once again slwoly raiseing her head up and looking him innthe eyes once more as he saw both hated and sadness in her eyes." Yes am human, but revenge comes first.. humans killed my family.. aka men.. I well kill.. " she laughed." I dont mind killing thoses demons too, but I dont mind snaping the neck of your bitch for joy!" She begain to chuckled then laughed loudly. "Honey, I move when I want to." As he didny know she has a povket knife , so while they spoke she was slowly cuting away at the rope, untill freeed." I have ways to geting out." She got free and jumping twords him wanting to kill , as the best thing to do, is slowly torture the human untill she finaly stops this burning hate for humans. With her povket knife out and her body now on top of gis, he quickly turned over and pin her as there his promises camr into play.

After large jumps in the air, and many unbelievable twists and turns, Maria's exsiment turned into pleasure not sexual but in joy. Finaly she got to see and feel somthing amazing. Maria didn't infom him about how different some weapons came be from other ones, maybe later when there relaxeing. Once the job was done, they both wasted there energy, as Maria over heated from the hours of killing she could go on for longer but after he used the strings and power rockets so many times it got her body heated up, as Erwin asked if they could lay down she added with a yes. And soon after such they jumped roof to roof to find them self's a open window to a abandoned apartment room." Here let's stay here for the mean time, also rule number two don't ever set foot on the streets below because the faster blood lust demons are the smaller ones and they're killers. " She added as once they enter the toom she shifted into her form as he got to see her naked body again , as she slowly removed her body to cool off laying on the floor with her lags spreated out as he goy to see every thing. " And what else .. oh yes, recall am a rocket launcher correct? Well only machine like weapon welding demons over heat, any hand held weapons are swords, scyths, bow and arrows. And much more doesn't have a over heat ponit, just to let you know... rest up my little slave, and once you rest wr can do what ever you want, also like what you see?" She chuckled teaseing the poor teen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next