Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:08 pm

She makes sure they are safe and won't fall of their daddy back "okay dear take slow "she says holding on he's fur as she has the twin safe between her arms
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 9:17 pm

The giant dog lays down and watches her as she put the twins on the top of his paw he then watched her jump to his back then lifts the twins to her and waits until she takes them off his paw before standing give them a monster of a horsey ride
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:54 pm

The twin took in all that happened and the look at thier daddy aww strucked "lay down seshomaru I'm going to set the twin on your paw "she says as the twins giggle as thier mother hold them she getting redy to jump
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:49 pm

"alright" he said to Izuru then told the children "dont be scared" he said then he closed his eyes and when they opened again they were red as red as blood then he began to change   and then he stood before the three of them in his dog form

From present to past  - Page 25 Sesshomaru_youkai_by_house_mouse-d3feji8From present to past  - Page 25 DEMON_FOOORM
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:41 pm

"Actually I don't know as long as you try not to scare them it should be fine she says as the twins watched thier dad closely curious of what he was doing as kalika wags her tail happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:37 pm

"sure i can, but wont that scare them?" he asked as he followed her outside
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:35 pm

"Seshomaru can't you turn into a dog "I want to try something "she says Getting up to take the twins outside she now had him intrigued of what her plan is
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 6:32 pm

Sess laughed "they sure like that game' he replied "what else can we do to wear them out?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:55 pm

Soon both twins were fed she covers her brests then proceeded to play peek-a-boo with the twin they both erupted in a fit of laughter as there mother played with them Izuru says her tenth peek-a-boo and stopped
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:48 pm

he learned a lot from her during their time together learned of her time and where she was from learned of her smart phone and even phones in general it was an amazing story of how she came to be here in his life he still could not believe most of it but she was here she was his and bore him two lovely children. He watched as she fed them marveled by the image of motherhood shining from the woman who was now his mate and wife
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Izuru wakes up and goes to the twin she uncovered her brests and began to feed her twins as she hums softly to them unaware that seshomaru was watching the sene unfold before him it was beautiful
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:34 am

they return to bed and he embraces her against his soft fur and smiles as she slowly falls asleep. eventually he drifts off as well and the castle is silent as everyone sleeps the rest of the night. the next morning they are suddenly awoken when the twins cry again wanting to be fed
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:43 am

Izuru walks with seshomaru to check on rin and Jaken the quietly open the to see rin asleep soundly Izuru smiles warmly as she retuns to her and seshomaru room to sleep then Izuru falls asleep a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:31 am

Sess holds izuru as they look to the twins Hoshimaru and Kalika. both proud parents of the little ones sleeping in the crib Sessoumaru had made for them. "Let's go check on Rin and Jaken" he said as they left so the babies could sleep.

img]http://img06.deviantart.net/1dd0/i/2004/338/5/3/new_born_pup_by_tarkheki.jpg[/img]From present to past  - Page 25 Sesshomaru_and_haji_by_pinkuh

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:13 am

"Kalika I like it it suits her "Izuru smiles as the boy nods off to sleep and kalika soon drifted off to slumber snuggling into her daddy peacefully as she sucks her thumb Izuru lays her son in his crib as she smiles as seshomaru helps by putting kalika to bed it was adorable
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 9:59 am

He gave his mate a light nod and then noticed his daughter as she woke and looked at him reaching for him to pick her up. "he lifted the child effortlessly into his arms smiling to the sound of her happy gurgles and coos. the young girl had a purple stripe in each of her cheeks and a tail. Her ears looked like his and she even had a cresent on her head with a small star next to it "she is beautiful" he told Izuru he noticed her hair was darker white and her face looked more like his mate then his, but that did not matter she had his blood and was their child that was enough for him. "if you have not named her yet, then I would like her name to be Kalika"

From present to past  - Page 25 Old_sesshomaru_and_kalika_by_mlegend24
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 9:25 am

"Their fine ame just needed her diper changed the you infant opens her eyes and looks at her parents aww strucked as she reach for her daddy to hold her as she speaks baby garble with a mix of coos then hoshimaru wakes the cries as soon as ame was in her father's embrace Izuru picks up the young Prince and kisses the babes forehead gently as her son snuggle in his mom embrace
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 9:19 am

another sound behind her and then arms wrap around her waist "how are they?" Sesshoumarou asked quietly so not to disturb the young if they by chance fell back asleep,
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 1:34 am

She soon helps seshomaru put the twins to bed as she lays in the shared bed with her mate she falls asleep but the sound of a cry wakes her she starts to get up and check on the twins with a loud yawn first she checks and sees thier son hoshimaru is asleep then she sees thier daughter Ame she checks over the infant and goes and changes her diper
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:34 pm

During their intimacy Sesshoumaru thrust into her giving her the ride of her life she toyed with him getting him close then stopping. when he eventually came he flooded her with his full demon seed. they slept the rest of the night and snuggled in each others arms. this continued until she was near term in which the great lord had to control his lust until maybe a few weeks after she gave birth. Each time he saw her he told her how lovely she was her round belly making her feel full. then the contractions came and Sess was frantic. this being his first time with a woman in labor. she yelled and cussed. He held her hand through the procedure. The birth took time and soon he was able to see the lovely twins she bore him. "they are beautiful" he told her as she nursed them a tired expression on her face from the ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:17 pm

Soon the couple engaged in coitus and it was wonderful then the cuddle into each other embrace soon the arrival of the pups were on the way Izuru had given birth to a handsome boy and a beautiful girl soon the heals allowed the demon Lord to see his mate and pups Izuru was tired but she smiled happily at the twins sleeping in their mother's embrace
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:01 pm

he moaned as she rubbed his cock and requested to be on top "of course my queen where else would you be" he replied then laid beside her on the bed and let her take her position and control of their mating this time.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:40 pm

She began to rub his cock gently "I think they would have both our traits "she says as she kisses him tenderly "you know I have to take top "she says winking with a playful smirk as she caresses his body and kisses his neck bone ever so gently "I need you now "she croons in his ear
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:15 pm

"the more the merrier my sweet Izuru" he said "I hope they will have our traits" he said then asked "who do you think they will take after most, you or i?" he asked while returning each of her kisses she could tell he was in the mood for some loving his manhood was even saluting her. however the sly minx distracted him by placing his hand to her belly to feel the kick of his pups inside her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 pm

She smiles and kiss him then ask "I think I mabye pregnant with more than one probably twins "she says kissing him she wanted him "what if we had a boy and girl "she giggles happily in the thought as she caresses her belly as she gasped "I felt a kick she puts his hand where she felt it and he could feel the kick I was surreal and felt right as he sees her eyes light up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: