Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Both akaya and Nania noded understanding , and they both know there father well that if they do sub a thing they well more like end up pregnant and after that they well be force to live on there own. They both didn't want such a curse. As they noded to there father and dos a light now." We promise we won't do any thing." They added then hugged there daddy as they haven't done in a while. Once done they open the door to go home but a special guest came today, as the open the door to the hall miss k was talking to miss urina aka miss vitch. From a very long time ago now being 30 years old she still looks the same but abit more chubbyer , and alittle more sexy as she did ended up having a child, with no other than karasama. With a wedding ring on her finger she waved it around showing it off to miss k then turned to see korosensei is still alive in well." Well, well, well" she said in her soft speaking English voice." Looks who's still alive and breathing, how's living octopus?" She asked waving her hand abit as she gave miss k some paper work
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Koro-sensei first glance at ayeka as he answered her question. "Yes, both men & women have hormones. Women produces estrogen." He replied simply. Koro-sensei then gave Nania a hard look. "Yes, I would be mad. If either of you have sex with someone & ends up pregnant then you have to leave home, school & me & live on your own without help." He said. They knew it was not a threat but a promise. One he would not fail to keep.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Akaya was getting abit more curious, and was ready to ask a nother question, she raised her hand and then asked."okay I seem to understand, but so women have hormones too? And what kind?" She asked korosensei was just about to answer until nania bet him to it."what would you do if I or any of your kids end up haveing sex with a older kid or someone else?" She asked as she waited for his answer , followed by a mother question." Would ya get mad?" As that last words showed that she doesn't know nothing about sex, but is planing it so is she going to have sex soon or one of theses days with out him? He him self didn't know exactly. As the smile on her face followed by how odd the question sounded she is up to something. And by how wise the otocops is he well stop this at once
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Koro-sensei laughed. "Fufururu. Yes, I do understand your confusion on that. It does hurt, but the pain is temporary then it becomes very pleasurable. But I still don't want you to have it until you both are older. Like in ten years or more." He told them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 12:33 pm

So much information in so little time the two girls just stood there in a daze , lost in all of the words they never heard before now spinning around in her head. They didn't know nothing about hormones, and how they worked. Akaya at one point was shocked by all the things a male has to make sperm. As he added about Testosterone , being responsible for the development of male characteristics, including muscle mass and strength, fat distribution, bone mass, facial hair growth, voice change, and lastly sex drive. As it did explain the random deep voice makes would get and the men she has seen on tv at how strong they look, at there improve body mass. She always wondered why men were so different from women, and now she knows first hand from her father/teacher. And he even whent as far as to draw what the inside of a male prostate looks like. Every thing super detail. And what's funner is the fact he did this in a few seconds with some Chalk, nothing more, but this isn't new as he does has mock 20 speed. The more he spoke about the male body and how it works , miss k just got back from grading her papers as she walked down the hall, as they know it's her as she's the only female in the bulding that has high heals. The clanking sound as her heal hit the wooden floor, she walked pasted there room at the right time when akaya asked."you told us about the female body but what about Why women enjoy it? It if subpost to be painful? " the curious female asked with a soft smile around her face followed by a confusing look, as her face turned a soft purple.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:28 pm

"Close you are partially and in short terms mostly correct however not completly correct" Her father replied then went into a long lecture with both girls. "The male reproductive system includes the scrotum, testes, spermatic ducts, sex glands, and penis. These organs work together to produce sperm, the male gamete, and the other components of semen. These organs also work together to deliver semen out of the body and into the vagina where it can fertilize egg cells to produce offspring." he told them "The entire male reproductive system is dependent on hormones, which are chemicals that regulate the activity of many different types of cells or organs. The primary hormones involved in the male reproductive system are follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, and testosterone.

Follicle-stimulating hormone is necessary for sperm production (spermatogenesis), and luteinizing hormone stimulates the production of testosterone, which is also needed to make sperm. Testosterone is responsible for the development of male characteristics, including muscle mass and strength, fat distribution, bone mass, facial hair growth, voice change, and sex drive." Korosensei said then went on to discuss the different parts of the male body how sperm was made in the testicles and then traveled up though the penis and then out of the pee-hole. he told them masturbation and sex stimulated the nerves on the cock which was connected to the balls which housed the testicles. by the time he was done the two girls had more information then either ever wanted to know.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Nania thought for a second, and writ on the paper on what she thinks ,how a cock works, and what it looks like. As she describes it as a mushroom looking thinf, and it enters the female hole, spilling it's seeda into the women womb, but thats it, as she doesn't know what the balls do, she just put that the white stuff comes from the inside of fhwre dick. Once shs writ that down she favs it to him, as shes half right and half wrong. Akaya knows what a dick is, as she has seen one when she enter the room when hee mother waa havinf sex with her father, she saw to much that day . Trying to remove that from her head she turned to hed sister to see if she was right. Ths tounf lady sat there looking up to see hed anwer and he wrot on the paper that ahe half right , and he explains.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Korosensei; the giant yellow mollusc, looked to Nania after he put ayeka down "well nania, that is a good question. but tell me how do you think a penis works?" he asked her wanting her to use her mind and her imagination and tell him what she thought about her own question thinking maybe she could answer it herself but he was there to guide her if she made a mistake. "just remember to use grammar and syntax" he added

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Akaya never knew this, nether did Nania. Akaya covered her mouth and almost cried as she heard such things , they both stayed quite looking at his round belly, as he explained the pros and cons of having sex. Nania watched her father get closer as when he walked the sound of his tentacles get louder. But once again they felt horrible, knowing that there first brother died. As the room got quiet the father picked akaya up in his tentacles and pointed out the women parts of her body , touching them did brought her body to shiver in pleasure , but she soon removed that thought , repeating to her self that he is her father. As the same with Nani as they know better understand about sex education. But nania raised her hand wanting to know. "question, what does a penis look like? And how does it work exactly?" She asked not knowing a lot about a male's privet parts but with him used to being a man before "shiro" changed him. it shouldn't be to hard for him to explain it.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 5:30 pm

Korosensei also taught her the reasons she should not rush headlong into sex. as he showed his rounded belly he proceeded on telling her pregnancy is hard on the body sometimes even adults lose the child. he knew this first hand as he witnessed the death of her older brother a story he now shared with her and nania it was not a happy tale but said even if hanna was not attacked that the life still cold had been lost not only the child but her own mother as well. when she seemed to still not get the gist he picked her up and pointed to where her own womb would be on the putside of her belly then moved tracing the spot her tubes leed to her overies causing her to shiver in pleasure as he traced her body he told her the fuctiions of every part and even added that a woman;s first time was painful. this was something he constantly experienced since after sex his hymen would regenerate making him a virgin once again before the next time but after a while he taught himself to black out the pain.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:45 pm

It was shooting to see his male cock in a ice chest covered in his cells, seeing it almost got him to faint. Never would be imagine to see his own cock in a ice chest. His dark skin looked abit lighter as he looked flushed out, as a man it scares all of them to see there own dick in else placed other then where they belong. So once he said that Mary looked up and glared his way before walking to her class as its still hard to move or to use the bath room as a girl. And the once used to be mark has to find away or think of a plan to kill this thing once and for all. After that little prablem out of the way next was a tour around the world with each student, helping them with there worse subject and to better teach them about life, to both his children and his students.
Meanwhile alone with akaya hope whent off with her friends as for the first she got friends to talk to. Korosensei thought his daughter akaya about sex and alittle about the human body, even though she's in love she didn't know nothing about sex other than puting the male dick in the hole . As she sat in class a nother girl sat next to him being another daughter of his, as she knew very little when it came to sex, nania . As they watched him explain they both stood there lost . It was like a Spanish person speaking to a Japanese person in there language. So he needed to better explain but every time he did they didn't seem to know or have any idea what he's sayin so he needed to do a different type of learning
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 10:12 am

Koro-sensei just hummed a moment as if in thought then said "then would you like a chance to get it back?" he asked showing 'Mary' his cock in a ice chest surrounded in koro-sensei's regeneration cells "return to class study hard and kill me. if you succeed i will use my dying breath to return you to a man" he said then he took mark/mary back to class then went to train the other students just like he did in junior high. those bad in English he zoomed to America to learn the language first hand. the ones bad in history he took to all the famous places found in history books. then brought hope and ayeka back to school no longer worried about her continued infatuation for mark once she finds out he is a she that should go away. he trained hope in her weakest subjects and got her grades up then after class and everyone else went home for the day ayeka and her father spent some one on one time alone where he could teach her sex ed he would have to teach the others also but would have miss k help him in the actual class

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 7:18 am

Sammy rested that full night after he answered her question, but he didn't really give her a full answer, the next day she said her good byes to the man she made love to and off he whent to school, and he did see karma being a good math teacher karasama doing his normals thing which is gym , and finally miss k in English and science. Things are doing pretty well with out him at the school which broke his heart abit , but very soon there is going to be a carnival, and all his students are invited to join. Even akaya and hope. But he him self needed to get them ready for the carnival because there's going to be a cook off bewteen A class and B class and then Dclass and Ecall. Who ever wins there class gets to go on a trip, which korosensei wouldn't mind going to. As it said on the poster [i] the best of the best , show your pride and win for your class![i] as it says . before he can worry about such a big deal he needed the students to study abit more because a lot of them seem to be failing , wonder why? The week before was a 4 day brake so a lot of them didn't study which that meant they forgot a lot of things, so it well take time to relearn The material they learned in class. Before any thing he needed to check up on Mary as it has been a few mouths since his- her sex change. And once swing her she dressed the same but this time with longer hair and a more female looking face. She walked down the hall , planing on just skipping school all together as a gust of wind came out of the blue, looking up she yelled and ran away seeing it was the same very man that gave her this 'gift' she ran and he now apaired in frount of her." What do ya want now!? You already took away something dear to me?!" She scream as he needed to quite her down or she'll make a scene.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 4:36 pm

Koro-sensei thought hard on her question about the father of the young in his womb. He then said that they were possibly Nagisa's or Karma's l. Koro-sensei was unsure but he was happy to be having them. He caress her as they rested together in each other arms. Korosensei stayed with her the rest of the night but worried about his students just as he worried for her when she was his student. The net day he returned to class just to check up on things and when he saw how well they all were making out his face turned blue in sadness thinking he was not needed here any more.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Slowly the female rested her arm over her eyes panting heavy as his thurst increase, her lags wrapping his wast wanting more , arching her back the female gasp out a low moan feeling her orgasim coming near, the harder he thurst the closer she got and than it hit, it was a rush of energy, and shook after so long of no sex, she finally got him her womb felt full as the large amount of seeds he pumped into her body, as she's more like to have a nother child with him. After a matter of time she relaxed and calm her body down from the high orgasim. Holding the male close and making sure not to hurt his babies, at one point in the sex she felt a baby bump, which she kinda liked it brought life into him abit. As she layes down with Kyou she cuddled her body close to him." Amazing like always, and it's been to long, " she added rolling circles on his chest and her other hand on his belly rubinf his children to sleep." Tell me something, who are these kids belong to ?" She asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Koro-sensei was indeed enjoying the moment and the sex. He hissed to the feeling of his children as they kicked. As she gasped he knew she feels it to. "I am." He said to her remarks as his climax reached it's peak. Sammy didn't have to wait for the next moment he orgasmed in to her womb. Filling her with his fertile seed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 2:01 pm

Sammy lowered her hips for his cock to enter deeper inside her, once she heard thoughs words she gasped in pleasure feeling how deeper he can get. Breathing heavily the female wraped her lags around him as he thurst his belly would rub on her belly, and some times she would get a nice touch on his belly as while they fucked. Gasping low leaning her head back as she heard his groan of pleasure." I can tell your enjoying this." She added biting her lip as the head reached the end of her womb." Ahh yes! Korosensei!" She moaned moving her hands from his belly to grip the bed sheets under her . She knows one of theses days he's going to be killed and can't keep that promise, but knowing him he always keeps his promises, and would never leave his children, so until then he well stay near and never let go, until that day comes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 1:06 pm

Koro-sensei gave a hard, deep thrust so deep that he groaned in pleasure. "I will stay with you." He said but didn't tell her how long. But she knew that he would not leave her at least until she was pregnant with his child.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Sammy keeped her eyes on him as he began to thurst at a steady pace, feeling the head of his cock hit her opening hiting all the right spots.then the words she wanted to hear from the man she hade a child with, and the same man that saved her life" I am here, I missed you as well. I know you have your own life and I have to respect it." her eyes light up in both sadness and hope as she kissed his lips deeply holding him tightly with her lags wraped round his wast as it was hard to thurst because of his big belly, shifting her hips she gasped once more holding him close as her walls tighten around his fat shaft. As she added with heavy breathing as she spoke."i do want you in my life, please never leave." She added kissing him deeply shifting her hips over and over as his cock goes deeper into her cave." Ahh mm." She added rubinf her head in his chest. "Please do love." She baged more of her womanly juices leaks from her tight hole and onto the floor as the longer he fucked her. Her breast bouncing up and down but thanks to him playing with them they didn't hit her face or bounce so much the last thing he said brought her heart to lighten up, she brought tears of joy as while he made love to her." Thank you korosensei." She added
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 10:38 am

Koro-sensei gave a wider smile to her words. He used his speed for many things but each time he had sex he kept it under control. "I missed you as well. I know you have your own life and I have to respect it." He told her. It was the same way with everyone else. He taught them now they have graduated he has to keep himself away, that did not mean he had to like it though... He thrust deep and hard into her body his core tentacles rubbing her breasts. He made this experience memorable. So even though they were apart she would have this day as well as a new life to remember it. as he caressed her cheek he said "i will do my best to visit you more often." he said and she knew he would keep that promise if he could. he never broke a promise to her yet so she doubted he would start now. As if sensing her concern for him leaving her he gently touched her head "Do not worry Sammy. I am here. & do not be sad for what might happen be happy for the present and let the future take care of itself"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 9:48 am

She watched her hand getting touched gently by his, as they wraps around her hand then arm feeling his warmth, she can see his large belly, as it looked as if he's ready to give birth but he's only 5 mouths and counting. Sammy moved her hand on his soft skin kissing him deeply, shifting her hips to the side as how gentle he was going. A lot of the sticky notes having funny drawings of dicks and some random drawings of him, followed by a heart shaped sticky notes on him too saying only lovly things about him, he had his speed to place them on the table and after that he was now on the bed with his lover, her body soft . Sammy is a bit shy as she hasn't hade any sex in the past few years, and she just hade a hunch that this might be there last time in the bed room. And this worried her a lot as she didn't want him to go nor did she wanted him to die. As he wraped his tentecles around her body , she helped him remove his clothing as well as him doing that to her. Once there both naked she touched his belly and after that her walls began to tighten around his cock wanting more of him, she shifted her hips slightly , wanting more of there sex together."korosensei.." She gasped as its been to long since she felt something thing big inside her." I miss you.." She purred wrapping her hands around his head kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 9:23 am

Koro Sensei gave a nod, he indeed did remember that he promised to give her another child. He knew other children were going to be fine with jinx so he and Sammy went home. On the way he remove the sticky notes, read them and sighed softly to the words. He took it all in stride and said that he would show Samuel that he cares. Once they reached her house she opened the door and let them both in.

Once inside he looked around her hand on his second core tentacle (the one without the fingers) as she led him to the bedroom wanting him to complete his promise. she seemed to know his time would come to an end she was not sure when she doubted it would be soon due to the rule of no one harming his children and since he was still in the middle of his very obvious pregnancy she knew he would not be killed until at least he gave birth.

Sammy stripped for him wanting to show him her body hoping it was enough for him. she had always been self conscious and blushed at his look at her naked form. he took her to the bed and she undressed him kissing every part she exposed of his squid-like body. once they both were naked he used his tentacles gingerly just to tease her folds he did not want a repeat of what happened when he used his small tentacles in her and gave her the black DNA which almost ended her life. he then slipped his cock into her making soft sounds to her kisses.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 8:46 am

Sammy with her hair up in a bun, sat on the bench watching her kids play, she said softly ." But he needs a father, please at lest show him you care." she lean her head on his shoulders as they both slowly feel asleep as his body turn soft pink as he is indeed sleepy, the sky in different colors because of the sun resting behind the bulding market of the city . As they rested close to one another it was a perfect time to kill, but sadly there was no one that wanted him to be dead near him. As they both took a short naps , they both new they where asleep for a long time, because once they open there eyelids the different color sky was now one color being navy blue. And by the looks of the sticky notes on both her and korosensei face showed that the kids played with there face and left a note that jix took them to a pizza place to play. As jix is her best friend. Sammy got up and turned to almost laugh at his body covered his sticky notes with either funny or insults about korosensei. Sammy woke him up and kissed his lips softly . "Let's go home, you promise me a son recall?" She asked standin to her feet.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 8:21 am

"you will be able to watch Samuel grow up become an adult and go his own way. You will be there for him. I will not always be here but he will be with me in class as often as possible." He informed her. he let the children play then coaxes her to join in on the fun. He stays on the bench and relaxes, enjoying the moment.
He was about to drift off, Sammy saw his face turn sleepy pink again. His eyes slitting closed as he took a nap right where he was. This was the best time for the assassination of the creature.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 7:25 am

He manged to save Sammy, as for sachihro he wasn't to sick As his body just changed colors ,haruna having tentecles as hair like his sister, and gichii having a emotional prablem being her old self. As it changed and took over her Brain. They love there teacher, and he did the best he could to heal each one, it was hard but he did it. Sammy took a full 2 mouths to heal from korosensei surgery in her chest cavity. Sachihro took a full 3 weeks to recover but now he has the same gift akaya has, which he needed to get used to. Haruna , the blond female that wanted to be come a striper and korosensei changed her path of decision, changed her into taking care of the dead. He didn't remove the tentecles but rather used his own cells to stop the pain they where giving her. And finally gichii , things didn't go well for giichi as he couldn't help her , he tryed to talk to her but nothing. He did the same thing what he did to Sammy but in her brain , but he was very gentle afraid to do any permanent damage. It did very little it was now up to her, and he hoped that she can come full circle.

It took in totle a full 3 mouths for all the kids on black DNA list to be removed either cured or changed to green. Samuel thanked his father and Sammy thank him too, as she walked with him throw the park to just have a relaxing day with him before they would have sex as he did promise her another child , as must noon the female walked down the path in the down town park. As the white path lead to a walk way to the library, as around the library is green grass for kids to run around and play as it is a park. Sammy held his hand and smiled ." Thank you for saving are life's." She added as she made a full recovery. She turned around to see Samuel runing around with korosensei other children . "Thank you, I know one of these days I well not see you, but just promise me to always take care of Samuel, he's a good boy, kind and sweat, never let him go the wrong path." She added holding his hand abit more tightly as he looked into her soft red eyes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next