Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 7:02 am

That was one problem with Koro-sensei, when he had his mind on something at times it was like time stopped. it happened most often around her even now he was here because she was on his mind. Kanna witnessed it a few other times too,  it happened when he held her while in the sky her voluptuous pre-adult body against his. But Sensei did not mean to barge in on her while she was naked but he been so concerned for her. he checked her thoroughly his tentacles traced her body as if searching for injuries. He then pressed his head to hers checking her temperature. She was a bit warm but not alarming then a green circle appeared along with a deep blush. Koro-sensei quickly turned giving her some privacy. "i thought you might be ill or something since you did not show up for school. He said his voice sounding hurt she was not there. He did not turn around til she was covered again though he had already seen everything. still he knew Kanna had her modesty. "i am glad to see you are well" he replied "though it seems you may have a slight fever." he said feeling his own head and thought the fever was contagious, but that seemed impossible since he never got sick. Instantly Koro-sensi was behind her massaging her shoulders and in that brief moment she realized they was alone in her apartment she was nearly naked and noticed her sensei was concerned but sweetly shy. Yes, he was here alone with her, she was interested in him, hell she knew she liked him. She also knew she now had a rare opportunity, if she desired to act upon it. But would she?

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 Maxresdefault

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 6:33 am

They noded lightly and away he was off, Sammy got up from her set and sat closer to the new guy" might as well, tell ya the names. As I have a strong memerys " she added ,"am Sammy, 17 ,then she ponited over to the girl in the black hair and a hat om her head "jix,haruna ,maaya abachi," then she stoped after poniting at each of her friends"there are two Mays in this class one is a amarican trancer same kanna as shes not here.. yet..and thr other maaya is Jones over there." She ponited over to the shorter female she waved back greeting her with a smile and lastly one of the girls was biting her nails as she was in desperate need to smoke "kujo" she finished hoping hs got a good understanding of names. The male was lost but then he manged to ketch up ,"my name is daichi ooka" he added with a smile waving his hand glad to meet the students in this class.
Kanna brushed her teath , and took a shower, as she washed her body she was lost in thought, what kura-seni said.. it really touched her hard, looking up as the cold water hit her naked skine she turned it off and wraped a tawle around her cubby body, her breast are abit big so she her talwle didn't go all the way around. Walking into her room, as she lived alone in her apartment, she looked at her uniform on the bed and thought, for a moment then she sigh softly" should I.. go to school... I know.. I can do it... its just so hard.." she bit her finger nails in worry how is he going to pass? How I am going to have a life? Removing the tawle from around her body a gust of freash hair brought her body to shiver then out of nowhere he came into view " ekk" her face turned a soft shade of pink as she grabed the tawle and covered up her naked body blushing even more "it's called know..knocking!" She looked away feeling imbarest
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 6:16 am

Koro-sensei then went where-ever he went while his students slept. The next day he was at school prepping for their lessons he made sheets for Kanna that would help her dyslexia and help her get better with words. He had spent all night researching her disorder so he could assist her in any way he could. He entered the classroom looking a bit sleepy then when he saw the busty woman it seemed like all fatigue left him as he greeted her. He gave a curt nod of understanding and took the clipboard and read it. Koro-sensei seemed disappointed that the woman with the clipboard left. When he didn't see Kanna he seemed sad and stored the sheets for her in his desk. He noticed Jix did not show either. He asked the class rep to fill in the guy that came in while he went to check on the two missing students as he had said if they did not come he would fetch them and he was at their homes an instant after he left school stopping once at the office to see where they lived.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 5:47 am

Sammy and Marika were both upset they didn't manged to kill him. But don't worry there is always a next time. The next day was a new day. All the girls from the other way was present, except for jix and kanna they might be late. As the girls sat there talking among them self's . A guy walked in with large glasses and puffed up black hair, walking in he saw not one guy"...." he stayed quite abit happy and worryed if he was in the wrong class or just here and no one was giving a shit about coming"hay girls"he waved as some of the girls waved back... before kura-seni came into the class a taller women with tan color skin, rather large breast and a nicely clean suit stood there infrount of the class. With a pen and clip bord ready, she worked with the government so this was no prabelm once the teacher got into the class the women being in the same spot next to his desk"good morning sir, I don't wish to bother your day, but out of the 28 students , 8 of them have ether trancefer schools or back to there home contry" she added showing the clipboard twords kura-seni. She bowed lightly once again appreciate his time as she waved her hand and took the slip bord from his tentacles moving hands and left the room. The new guy siting in the back looked over to al the girls in both shock and confused"umm.. can any one tell me whatbthe hell is going on?" He asked jix this day skiped school, and kanna over sleeped so she just desited to just stay home.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 12:46 am

Koro-sensei whistled happily he was over the moon at Kanna's admission. however he had not forgot that Maraka had tried to kill him so he took her and Sammy with him as he walked away taking the two to detention then told them how he admired them for their efforts. "keep up the good work you two and good luck" he left and let them return home to work on Plan B one thing he did not tell them was that with his speed it was no problem dodging those things effortlessly without fail. he then returned in a flash with time to spare to bit the girls farewell as they headed home for for the day "see you tomorrow." he called. After they was out of sight he took off to go purchase his dinner an Italian style spaghetti with all the topping straight from the country that made it, Italy.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 12:15 am

Kanna was blushing red once he placed her onto the ground.the two girls having the same name was going to be a challenge for the teacher to tell which girl apart. The girl that bumped into the other gasped lightly and began to bow again and again in apologies "so so sorry!" She asked over and over again.as the other student maaya didn't mind and just waved her hand to help her clean up" eh its okay" she added. Watching the teacher leave the hall, to clean up the mess he made kanna chuckled lightly.

After two hours it was now last period, and a lot of the call was rather enjoying the teacher except for Marika she still thinking over and over about the possibility of that monster trying to kill. She didn't see him as a nice person but rather a beast that must be killed. Before the last classed started she planed up with Sammy, on killing him. During lunch they found this box filled with purple anti-Semi bullets, Marika thought this might work, so with help from Sammy when the class almost finished Sammy pulled a string from the stop of the room and spilled all the purple round balls onto the teacher waiting for that right moment.

Now all over the floor none that managed to hit the teacher but Sammy and Marika both thought they killed him."wow I didn't expect that to work" she added kanna sigh softly and placed her hand on her checks" that's too bad.. I was really liking him.. to me he's kinda cute." Then she got a "what" from the class. Until they heard the sound of the floor boards moving they looked up to see there teacher with a pink face from kanna words." Welp, fuck... " Sammy added writing down on a note book "plan A failed" she wrote. jix watched the sun go down and wonder what this guy really is? As with every one else also wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:56 pm

With his thick hand he caressed her head. "sorry, I did not mean to scare you." He told her he just wanted a way she would listen and not run away from him he also wanted to show her her other classmates as he spoke to her. His face was blushing a bit from her hug. Koro-sensei turned to hide it pursing his lips innocently. He then nodded to her request of 'carrying her down' and floated down to the ground glad she was willing to try and glad she had at last listened to him. Once on the ground he heard the cursing and saw the broken bottle He shook his head his tentacle grabbing the girl that bumped into Maaya while his others cleaned up the mess "see what i mean" he said to Kanna as she sat on his arm her hands around his head. He looked to the girl who bumped Maaya. "You, apologize. NOW!" He said in his teacher tone as another arm wrapped around Maaya. He told her she had nothing to apologize for. he waited til the other girl had apologized to Maaya for bumping into her then let her go he bout them Maaya a replacement then said. "Now if you both will excuse me, I got my own mess to clean up." He replied. He then let Kanna down next to Maaya and went to fix the window he broke before the principle found out and deducted his paycheck for the repair.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Her soft brown eyes looked twords the teacher as soft tears ran down her eyes. He kinda scared her as he jumped out of no wear. Blushing a soft red at her checks , she watched him and leason to his words, it brought a warm smile to her cheaks and smile. his heart beat was strong, and calm, looking into his soft white eeyes with her brown eyes watching his movments and having a better understanddment with what he is really saying, kanna huged him close happy he understood and happy he is willing to work harder to help with her prablem."thank you! Thank you so much!" She cryed into his clothing as the female was abit smaller then him she still keeped her arms wraped around his body. Looking down as she was picked up like a doll, she still blushed red " I..thank .you... I will try.. " then she chuckled "also can youbput me down please.. wait no.. can you Cary me?" She asked softly keeped her arms wraped around his round yellow head "also... please don't do that again I get scared easyly" she added then out of the blue a large sound of glass braking and water spilling as you could hear a loud "fuck me!" As it was no other then maaya "fuucckk!" She yelled once again as one of the girls bumped into the other and made her drop her glass cola bottle. Maaya sigh and crossed her arms looking to the side watching kura-seni "walk" into the hall with kanna hanging on to his slightly larger head " sorry for the curseing teach.. its just someone didnt know ... never mind its my falt" she waved her hand and desited to just look for somthing to clean it up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:39 pm

He returned to the class room long enough to break everyone for lunch. then once again he vanished. He used his mach ten speed and returned where the room Kanna was in His body smashed the window as he entered he room. He then scooped up Kanna into his 'main' arms and like a rocket shot straight up holding her to him.

"Kanna, I hear your frustration, but do not give up. everyone learns things differently...  I know you can not read that is why I am willing to try harder with you. It is why I am here with you now, rooting for you" he said "listen, humans are not perfect and they make mistakes but that is how they learn." he told her. he then pointed with one of his other arms or tentacles and said. "Even they have troubles and no matter what i do I can not make them learn any faster then they are capable of." He paused then said. "we all learn at our own speed and in our own time. You are still young you got time to adapt to your disorder, if that is your choice. But if you quit, before you begin then you are just running away. And Kanna I doubt you will be cowardly enough to do that. You are here now, because there is still fight in you somewhere"

He let those words sink in then pointed to her classmates. "I do not think even they even know where they want to go in life but I am here to aid their education no matter what path that may take even if it results in my elimination." he said " i know its harder for you. That words looked jumbled up and so that makes reading seem impossible" he told her that some humans are the same as her and some have an easy time with words but  a hard time with numbers. as he spoke his words vibrated through her like alike the blind read with braille, or the deaf hear with touch. Kuro-sensei used these senses to help her every word and even heard his heart beat against her. "it wont be easy, but know this. I am always here for you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:58 pm

While koro-seni helped the other younger adults kanna stayed quite watching the larger creature use his March 20 back and forth it wa alike he was with her , expect he was amour see through. Looking into his white small dots of eyes she turned away and walked down the small hall way" there is no point... I give up already... " in a soft melody tone in her voice almost sounding sad, kanna out of many students has already given up in her life goal and didn't care any more about her future as soon she's playing on dropping out of school, she was born with a dixclaza , as every ward she reads doesn't look the right word, and doesn't sound nor look the same. Kanna sigh once again and walked faster away from the teacher "just leave me alone, am not earth your time" she added as she entered the other room slamming the door at his face there she leaned her back agent the door and crude lightly hated that she was the only girl in that class that could not read.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Koro-sensei moved and walked along side her while his clones taught the other math and English raising their grades in bot subjects considerably. Kuro-sensei looked to her. "You do not talk much." He said it was clear he was very observant. "are you shy?" He asked her. "If you are, I would like to help if you will let me."

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Markia eyes open wide to see none of her bults hit him and the fact that he is letting the students try to kill him is even more shocking . Kanna and the other female students stood quite as the class room of the assassination was in a full stand still as the class agent back to movement markia was the last student that came for that day . In class jix wee list subject was math Sam goes for markia,and a few other students . Kanna felt abit week as she was the second transfer student from Amaris that doesn't even know English as much as the other girls do , after the class ended kanna was in a deep day dream over thinking things until she snapped out of it and every one was now out side quickly getting to her feet she watched a different teacher teach the other girls kanna stayed quite and desited to just skip out on what they wear doing, sliding the door open and walking the halls until she realized kuro - seni was there the full time "oh... Umm ... Later" she added walking away as she wasn't much of a talker
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Koro-sensei sighed "alright " he said and picked up the gun and loaded it with a bullet he placed from some where. "lets get this over with." he then shot himself in the head and the bullet bounced off and everyone had to duck. However he stopped the ricocheting bullet by opening his mouth and swallowing it "These weapons will not do anything to me Marika now put the toy away" He told he then before he returned to the front of the class he added "HOWEVER, if you still wish to eliminate me, please do so after class." Their teacher replied. She had been the first but his next words addressed the entire class "Come at me anytime, but before you do, please think of your classmates lives that should always be first." He replied then returned to front of the class. "But remember if you do i have the right to defend myself, by any means necessary." he adds then returned to  teaching the class their lesson splitting his body as he tutored each of them in their worse subjects.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:54 pm

Her eyes wide open as the two slept head wine from the sleep and quickly grabbed there books to Catch up to kura- seni . Markia was about to yell again but her mouth was shut and moved while she was trying to talk, his odd shaped hands almost made the female crawl in anger but once she was told to take a set she didn't and refused "no! I don't seem to understand why you guys aren't killing this thing! Teacher my ass! " she pulled out a gun from between her large breast and pointed it at the teacher be gaining to shoot round after round of bults quickly every one got to the ground and took cover . As the gun make clicking sounds showing that there was no more bults in her gun she tossed it to the side and stood her ground just ready to fight "I don't know what the fuck you are but!" Jix then yelled at her by throwing a book at her face" just sit down!! Just do as he says! " then Maaya sigh softly "I like him already" she added as markia keeped her soft brown eyes at the monster to see he wasn't dead she backed up with her eyes wide open kanna sigh heavy as the room got quite once again . So the female did the best next thing and did as told walking to the back of the class and sat down in her set
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:39 pm

Using two of his many tentacles to slap the two sleepyheads awake, Koro-sensei made a clicking sound at them. It sounded like he was using his tongue. where ever that was on him. "Tsk tsk tsk." He shook his head "No sleeping in class." He told them. After they yelped satisfied they were awake he walked to the girl who called him a monster ant pressed a tentacle to her lips "Incorrect" he said as a red X appeared on his face. "Wrong. I am not called "monster" I am addressed as "Sensei" He looked at her with his grinning face. "come on I know you can say it." He moved her mouth as he said the next word "Sen-Sei." He waited until she said it properly and a green circle appeared "Correct" He said gleefully.

Then picking up the roll book he added. "And you miss Marika are tardy, but at least your are here." he sounded happy that at least she arrived and was well. He marked her present but tardy in the book and closed it again. He turned to her after putting the book on his desk. When she didn't move he said. "Go on take your seat. Class has begun Please do your best to catch up to the others." He told her. "And since I am your new teacher I will forgive that outburst this once." He paused his eyes bore into hers. "Please do not make the same mistake again."

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:20 pm

After he manged to anwer each of the females questions, the last thing he said brought a shiver down there spins, except maaya which raised her arms in the air already liking this. Kanna didn't say any more as same with he class, once leason started every one did there best to pay attention, but the last thing that he sliped out of his wide grin like smile wasn't very pleasant. After an hour Maruna one of his students has fallen asleep. Kanna looked over to her wanting to wake her up but she as she was to far behind herr. Untill a loud sound hit the door out side the call being a other student , name : Marika ni Jie . Long red hair with a black cat hair on her head she panted heavily as she slide the door open yelling and poniting her finger at ths teacher "monster!" Shd yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:02 pm

"Thank you Hanna for the heads up I do hope they do come" Kuro-sensei replied then proceeded to answer each question as it was asked He began with his first answer. "I do care greatly if you are here, you are my students." He said to the one girl answering her before she was interrupted then answered the student that interrupted her "That is possible, but it is also possible That I get paid no matter what." he replied and answered an unasked question after that. "so if on the off chance the class was empty, i would hunt all you down and bring you to class, unless you was near death." He replied, inwardly smirking at the irony of when the government allowed him to teach per his request which gave them for the extra time to kill him. It seemed the government had not influenced these students, at least not yet. "As for what I am? I will only say I am your teacher and in charge of teaching this class." He said in finalization. "Now, if there is no more questions we will begin the lesson." He said and after checking to see what they studied first here in this class he then began their lesson.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 5:46 pm

The female with the cigerette in her mouth was soon burned out as she pouted lightly "hay! Oh great we got a smart ass how wonderful" she barked Hanna looked towards there new odd looking teacher and sneered his question "no one is here on the first day, you'll see them on the next week of school one by one more likely" she added giving him a heads up at how much the students gave up on learning ,Sammy raised her hand like a nice student and asked " am sorry but are you an monster? Demon? Umm a different life form?" She couldn't help but ask then the class got loud with questions wondering about there feather and why he's like this "sir my question is? Why should you care if we're not here ? Do you-" she was cut off by the girl in the back being no other then Maaya " jix don't be such a dime fuck, he gets payed for each student here so if we are not all here he doesn't get payed " then the class got quite once again
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Koro-sensei was still for a moment then looked up hat permanent smile on his face as he said. "WHAT???" His mouth never moved even when he spoke. Was he surprised? shocked? angry? so far no one could tell. He took the cigarette from the taller female in one of his tentacles smashing it instantly "No smoking in school young lady" he said his face changed colors, but it had been only briefly "now can you tell me why no one else showed up for class today?"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:29 am

This world is cruel , and unforgiving, years ago his first class was hired to kill and assassinate there teacher, as they were told that he will blow up the earth if they don't do exactly as the government said meaning kill him once schools over. But things soon changed as the kids loved him, and the students found out that their teacher really didn't wanted to blow up earth, He had told them he was going to blow up, but from what the students found was that there was a one less present chance of that happening, so all odds the students took the chance, and now he's a well known teacher. Teaching older kids in E class.

The first day of school, 28 new kids went into the E class building for many to many reasons, either bad behavior, bad grads, or violent behavior. Each kid sat in there sets and of course not all 28 kids came on the first day but rather 7 kids, all girls . In the front row being a long red hair girl named Sammy Faye, with soft pink eyes and a nicely shaped body for a 17 year old.
Next to her, a women named jix araki, short hair with a beanie on her head, soft light brown eyes and rather small for a 18 year old.
Haruna yuimi blond hair with blue eyes, her hair in a high bun , followed by lipstick and large innings .large breast and is mostly known from around at her young age 18 .
Maya abachi a young women, with black waved hair with black eye liner under her eyes, as she wear mostly Gothic style of clothing. Trying to keep the uniform there.
A taller female with soft yellow eyes and braided up hair , with pink stripes going down her brown hair smoking on a cigarette, being of age she thinks she can do basically she wants with out getting into trouble. As shes mostly a town boy.
Hanna no Riki a chubby girl with short curly brown hair with soft red eyes, siting behind one of the girls being jix , as the other girls was on there phone of sleeping waiting for class to finish. And lastly Maya Jones, a transfer student from America followed by Hanna as she was born in Japan but raised in America and then transfer back to to finish her high school years. As the class stayed quite the sounds of something squishing to get her grew loader until the door slid open, the girls looks up at a yellow type creature they never seen before. With his tentacles moving around Hanna and the girls have never seen such thing until he asked us a question about the other students "they ae not here" one said being Maya. And this is where are school day begins.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 4:31 am

In the beginning he was a well known killer, knowing the best ways in and out of deadly surrounding. One day the man he thought about his skills betray him and ended up getting him caught by the government but this was a secret part of the government were they experiment on people, so using a ruthless killer like him. He was used for many test but over time he feel in love with a women well more likely became friends with a women on the other side of the glass each day he talks to her as she is the only thing he sees that make him happy, until he brake loss and real habit and kills every one, he tells the female to stay away and leave but she didn't she wanted to be there for him. She ended up dying from one of the weapons that was meant to kill him, but it ended up killing her in the progress and she told him to use his tentacles for good and that he will be a great teacher. And over time his body slowly becoming the yellow smile you see. Although he permanently had the smile The man had other feelings & emotions. his body eventually adapted to his new form.

Present day....

The school near the mountain was an ordinary school with ordinary students however what was not ordinary was class E This was where all the class rejects were sent  they been here since the beginning of middle school. Now they were entering their first year as high school students still unable to escape the curse of class E and the ridicule But the students had a surprise, this year they would get a new teacher...

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 Korosensei-gif-1

OOC: class has begun... need students... warning... there will be sexual scenes... (most likely with the teacher and his tentacles - against the females.....)

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42