Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast))   Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 9:38 pm

The day dark and cloudly as the curse of the land spread across the town. If that wand isnt in his hands, by the next few days. The land will for evwr be courses, why? Why must this happen? As a well known drug dog, used for sniffing out criminals and to find lost bodies. Alot of times she wouldn't get payed, so the next best thing is to be a striper.. Loran didn't see her self as a whore, the bills needed to get payed one away or another,right? She didnt know what esle to think. Sighing heavly as her noise was stuffed up in mostly rain water. The female she wolf walked twords the male and raised her eye brow when he showed her the bag of gold, placeing her paws on her hips and siting her larger hips om his lap she licked his neck sexually, before taking the bag of gold and puting it in her bra never to be seen again."okay, yes the usual.. but sadly, its going to cose abit more as what happened to the town." The she wolf added shifted her body up to her feet, and pulling up the male with her stranth. She took him up stairs to where she and him can be alone, the room being a smaller square like room, the wall paper white with old yellow flowers on it, as the bed is messed up and run down. As she walked over to the bed to put her gold in a box before leavding the room. She closed the door behind her and walked twords the human male." Don't worry I dont fuck in that room, any who.. want to take me to your place like always?" She asked him.

Every one knows her as smart, clever, and sneaky . Many people hurt her or make fun of her because of what she is. Always she hid her full anthro wolf body in a shape of a chubby women, even though in reality shd is abit bigger. Once the human male took her into his home. Lorna begain to remove her tight clothing as she slowly turned into her Woolf form, giving him a nice strip tease while she wait for him to undress. Unlike normale whores, she wasn't into drugs, or was sick with a horable illness like ads or the clap. She was carefully of who she fucked , and she hade respect twords people and there things, as she never still, all other whores does but not her. Maybe that's why this human lan, loves her. As the rain poured hard on the desert sand, the anthro wolf gasp softly feeling the human male hands touch up and down her soft chubby body.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast))   Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:43 pm

Only the strong survives and the weak dies, are the laws of the wild west. Some have found a way to live off the land and make a good living the honest way. But there are some people living desperate lives to live an outlaws life, just so they can see their next meal. Ian Emmett Tannen use to live the downright life as a Blacksmith applications working under his uncle, until his unfortunate death. But even more unfortunate, the shop and land Ian's uncle own was taken by the government. Because the uncle had no next of kin or written will to pass on to another all that he'd owned. So after becoming pennyless Ian traveled from town to town looking for work, but nothing stable or long term. A man can put up with starvation and sleeping out in the cold for so long, before giving in crime to see their belly full and to sleep in a warm bed. So begins his life of crime just to get by, Ian became a unknown theft who famous for stealing jewelry and trinkets. It was enough to live day by day but never enough to become rick or well off to quite the thefts life to live an honest one. Till one day a rare opportunity of a job to end all jobs was offered to him by a man named Blackjack Ryan. He told Ian someone very anonymous offered to make them both rick beyond their wildest dream. All they had to do is steal the wand from the great wizard Fukushima. The very idea sounded foolish but Ian & Ryan accepted the job and stole the wand when they entered his home. Ian's skills as a theft is not a natural talent but the skills to use magic when he broke the barrier and enter his magical chest. His uncle wasn't only a Blacksmith but also a wizard and taught him some magic before he'd died. Ian may have gotten the wand but who knows how long Fukushima will find out.

The next morning Ian & Ryan came into the town of Redwood, looking for a place to stay and rest until they had to get to another town 3 towns over. To deliver to wand and get pay by the anonymous person who hired them. Everything seemed quiet and calm, until the a large cloud cover the sky in the form of a face of the wizard Fukushima with a warning to drown the whole town in rain if he doesn't get his wand back. Ian heard about the whole panic back at the saloon and wanted to do the right thing but Ryan had some disagreements, “I'm taking the wand back to Fukushima. I wouldn't have taken it if I knew someone is going to suffer for my sins.” But Ryan stopped him, “we're not turn back after coming so far on the biggest jackpot of my life. Besides why do you care about this town anyway? It's full of the lowest of the low criminals.” At a table far in the back of the room they argued but stopped after awhile as the placed started to fill up with customers enjoying the entertainment of the strippers as a few paid for a whore. “Why did you suggest we come here Ian? The food taste like ass and the beer is shit.” Ian answered, “this town maybe full of thefts and criminals but they were good to me when I had hard times.” He looked over to the plus size anthro female wolf as he caught her eye, so Ian smiled and waved to Loren as she went to work and Ryan noticed, “you have a thing for anthro girls?” Ian smiled, “I always come here after a job and that cute chubby anthro over there her name is Loren. I always ask for her and I'll pay a mountain of gold just to be in bed with her for one night.” Ryan laugh amused, “so you got it bad with this whore. She must be very good in bed then?” Ian smirked, “Oh you have no idea but it's more then that. She maybe a whore but I... I love her.” Ryan laughed again, “your an idiot, whore are paid to fuck and be sweet to their customers so there's no love in it for them. But why would you want a fuck toy thats been used up by lots of dicks?” Ryan left and went back to his room and Ian didn't say anything. He looked back to Loren, smiled at her and waved her down so she'll come over, “I got the gold and enough to pay for the whole night, so can we do our usual thing?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast))   Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:42 pm

•boams and nothing but guns°

In the world of the wild west, in the land of no return. A man by many names, but what people normaly call him, great Fukushima . Hes known for many things, he's a healer, a curse granter, a position maker, spell casting. And much more, he would use his powers for good, but when angry he would use it for great evil. Large storms, turning people into lifeless puppets, or the worse would bring the dead to life like brainless zombies. Many people fear this god like figer, and no one dares enter his home, unless you wish for a near by death depdndinf on his mood. If hes kind he would let you speak what you wish for and graint that wish, either for free, or for a cost. As the sang goes 'you have to lose something to get something' most of his magic in in his hands and inner soul, but not all of his magic is from there. Most of it is in his wand, ond wavd kf the wand and you get full power at your disposal. But no one is stupid enough to run and take the wand by force? Unfortunately, on a dark cloudy day a man entered his home, manged to brake his barrier, and enter his magical chest. How did this normale every day human manged to do somthing this impressive and doesnt get cought? As the great wizered was asleep, in his master bed room. He didn't know what's about to come of his magic wand. Ths male was like a mouse no sound, not a single ounce of noise. As the powerful wizard sleeped soundly, the male manged to escape the castle of the great wizered Fukushima. Now with his powers, he could do what he wished, but hoped he didn't get cought.

The next morning, in the small town of redwood, in the middle of the hot dessert area, near a large lake and on the other side of that lake is small paches of grass and trees. Where the famers farm there fruits and any other veggies they can use to make food for the town people. redwood is a silent town, not alot of people go there for anything other then gold. There town having over 100 people and alarge amount of them are criminals , the day is sunny and hot, as people wished for a large cloud to cover the sky at how hot it is. Well there wksh cane true but not the wishes they wanted, the sky turned from a soft sky blue to a down gray sky, rain poured down from the heavens, followed by large sounds of lightning. Then a large voice echo through the clouds and every one know this voice to well, the clouds formed a face of the powerful wizard as when he spoke the clouds around his mouth spoke as well "humans! One of your kind entered my home and stold from me a wand of great power, untill I get my wand back, I will curse these lands, to forever rain, seeing you pathetic human wine about it being to hot. How about I make it what you want? Hmm?" He chuckled as ths people down bellow paniced abit, "these lands will never stop raining..it will never see ths light of the sun. " the clouds reformed and was now just a cloudly sky, every one was worryed and in panic, how will there crops grow? What happens if a flood happens? Every one has so many questions, a half breed human wolf walked out into the dirt steet looking up at the soft rain, driping into her fsce and down her chin, her claws raised her hand up feeling more water drip down from the sky ths wizard made onto the land. A plus size women by the name of loren titled her cow boy hat up taking a good look at the sky above, things doesnt seem right. Loren titled hdr hat down and walked the path to try and use her noise to find who every stold that wand, but her noise didn't seem to work all tk well s the rain cleaned all smell so it was really hard to do such a thing. As her boots it the poudles of mud on the dirt path she walked into a bar as thsre was men siting St there tabke takinf some drinks while on thebother side was some men enjoying a shos from some stripers, and or whores, if they pay them enough. What cought her eye was a rather good looking male, but she tryed not to think about that and gdt stright to finding who stold that wand, but sadly the female wolf worked here and it was time for her to start hsr job. She walked into the back room and got dressed in a rather reviling skirt, with high stocklings, and a corset showing off her large breast and cubby body followed by hed hair up in a bun. She walked out in high heals waiting to be picked by the man she will be serving this dark day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast))   Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boams and nothing bur guns((for shadow cast))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: