Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Milo did felt it was all too good to be true, when he'd hoped the market for milk would solve his debt. The money they'd bring in after sale seemed good at the amount of 150 gold a quart but it wouldn't be enough to lower the back taxes Milo owes. Also it would only be half to share between himself and Betsy, "its better than nothing. I'll just have to find another way to pay off the rest. Ay least she's given me some hope." Milo then showed Betsy to her room and gave the master bedroom since it isn't being used, " I look forward to be working with you."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 3:23 pm

she smiled as he agreed to sell her product but when he asked if it would save his farm she had to be truthful to him "Well I do not know how much you owe but I do know we can sell the milk for a good amount of gold" she said. Betsy estimated around 300 gold a half gallon. Which equaled approx 150 gold a quart. That was what two small bags. One thing Betsy was unaware of was his debt was way beyond her means to cover...

Normally cows like humans only produced milk after pregnancy and had to keep getting with calf every year to continue producing milk. She knew they had no means right now for a calf right now. But she had hoped sex with the nearest male, namely Milo would trigger her milk, but problem was getting that topic in the conversation. Betsy was going to mention her need for male or at least some sperm but when she arrived noticed he had no cows or bulls which meant he was the only male and at the moment it seemed he was not interested in her. 'too soon to mention that yet.' She thought and exhaled a breath "alright, Can you please lead me to this barn of yours?" Betsy asked opting to take a peak at her new quarters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Milo never once hired an anthro because of the law but he did have a good relationship with the ones he met in the past. To him their like any other person so he couldn't see why their harded and mistreated in this kingdom. The anthro cow seemed she want to talk about something important so he allowed her to come inside his home, “okay I'll here you out so what is it you want with me,” Milo ask and let Betsy do the talk. He wounder why she wants to help him save the farm, then it made since. If she can't sell her milk a farm is the perfect cover to do business. “Your right about milk being in high demand these days and if your having trouble selling your product then my farm is the perfect way of doing it. But it's still against the law.” Milo thought about for a moment and concealed what's the harm. In a week the farm will be taken away and this calls for a desperate measures in a desperate time. “Will selling your milk really save the farm? Okay you can stay and I'll sell your milk. You can keep your cows in the barn,” He dosen't know the milk comes form her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:15 pm

Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  - Page 2 Cow_girl_by_don_komandorr-d474sep

The anthro cow woman was silent while he spoke. She waited patiently until he finished telling her it was against the law to hire her and even if the law was removed that he had no way to pay her. "Are you done? She asked but did not wait long for an answer. "I know the laws. I also know you are in a bit of a bind." She tugged her pink outfit down a bit which only showed him more of her breasts but still kept them mostly covered. "I was at the bar last night Milo, I heard it all and thought you could use the assistance." She then noticed his confusion and sighed. "My name is Betsy" She began again starting over by introducing herself. "I am here to help you save your home from being taken from you." Betsy stated simply so he could understand then took out her chart. "As you can see here in the chart the milk I sell is in high demand and makes a good profit."

Betsy told him then hung her head. "But now some are becoming suspicious of me." She said omitting the part where they thought the milk came from her. They were not wrong, but if the people knew that then they would not buy it anymore. "Anyway I need someone who can sell my product." since he was human she doubt anyone would ask where he got it but if they did she hoped he could make up something. the only other option was breaking the rules and she work for him she had thought of it but was not sure what he would say to that suggestion, so she left it out. She was hoping they can both benefit from this. "All you need to do in return is let me stay and sell the milk. The money you get will save your home" She said "Way I see it, it is a win win situation."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.M81621b803448b7063f4334b98dad5ad0o0&pid=15

It makes no differences drowning trying to sorrows that troubles a young-mans heart pint after pint, Milo couldn't dual or numb his pain. “Another,” calling for the barkeep of the village tavern to keep his glass filled, already downed 4 pints so far. “You can drink until your merry, but for tomorrow your problems will be there,” the advice of the barkeep. “Go home Milo, I hate to see a hopeful young-man like yourself become another no good drunk.” “What dose it matter? In another week I'll have no home to go back to.

Ever since our new kingdoms lordship raised taxes on all land owners I can no longer keep my father's father farm land pasted onto me. I can no longer pay my workers, I sold all my the livestock since I can't feed them. I don't have enough money to buy seeds to regrow wheat to sell. What I have left are a few silver coins hardly enough to pay the taxes. By tomorrow I'll be in debt and the property seized for not paying my taxes. All I want to do is drown my sorrows in ale so please another!” But the barkeep wouldn't pour not another drop even if Milo sat there all night in protest, until he got what he wanted.

But like all drunks the young-man passed out and slept on the stone cold floor throughout the night until morning when the barkeep splashed cold water to wake him up. “Go home Milo,” “didn't I tell you I have no home to go to,” the shouting hurt his head because of the hangout so he had to sit and calm down. “Then see to it you have a home to go back to. Fight to live on like your father's father who made a name for himself and earned that land, so you must do the same.” “How!? All I have left is a few pieces of silver.” The barkeep didn't say anything else to leave it up to Milo how he's going to overcome the situation. So he had no choice but to go back home while the land still belongs to Milo.

In the house he looked for more things to sell and all that is left worth selling is his grandfathers sword, armor, and collection of battle trophy from monsters, dragons, trolls, goblins, evil lords, ect. “What else can I do to save my grandfathers land? Even if I sell and sell it won't be enough to start over.” Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Milo's first thought were messengers of the lord to pronounce their seizing the property for back taxes.

Facing the music Milo forced himself to answer the door and didn't expect to see someone other then messengers from lordship. “Yes, who's there.” At his door step his eye fell to a female anthro cow, a little shorter to his height with long horns, a tail, split hooves feet, a curvy and chubby cute body, milk firm bouncy bust, and a furry cows print pattern covering her body but what brings her here? “If your looking for work I can't hire you, not only it is forbidden by law to hire monsters, anthro's, and non-humans as worker, I don't have the money to pay for any work.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2