Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(oc are welcomed )new Espada

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

(oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:38 pm

"Now go back where you came from "Bara says opening a portal to Heco mundo and pushing him inside "Where sang- sun. Didn't she say something about killing me "she says
Back to top Go down
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:24 pm

"GAH! " He held his chest and glared at Bara, " You little bitch!" He spied her little brother and in a blur attacked him. One of his claws going straight threw kuro's chest. " See this is what hap-" He growled a little.

Rinmi smirked as Grimmjow took the bait, He displaced himself and Kuro, making a clone of Kuro. "What's wrong? did to poor pussy cat forget who his target is?" Rinmi said in a echoed voice as he kept Kuro behind him, "Your sis seems pretty cool right now."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:12 pm

She starts at him and simply slashes chest with out Waring"oh I forgot to mention I'm a relly good at acting "she Jumps away 

kuro comes and his jaw drops "what the hell happened here "he asks rinmi
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Rinmi sighed knowing it would be for the best. He looked to Grimmjow and sighed again. Grimmjow gave a smerk, " Good,and as for you." He stared at Rinmi, "I'll be back, maybe to sign a ceasefire or something." He looked at bara and held her chin lightly, "See, isn't it easier to give in. if you behave like a good woman, maybe you's have a chair to sit beside me."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Bara let's out a sigh "yes I'll be your queen "she says in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 6:30 pm

He gave a smile as he pulled away, "Well, are you gonna be my queen or not?" He smiled and groped her softly.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 2:36 pm

She gaps as he laws her back and felt something enter her mouth
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 2:18 pm

He grabbed hold of Bara, "W-what wrong give me a kiss." He grabbed Bara's chin and forced her to kiss him. He gripped Bara's backside with his other claw, "Your not strong enough to stop me."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:59 pm

She just closed her eyes if she gave up it would all be over she cries "stop it You win I'll go quietly but do me a favor leave the ones I know alone "she hangs her head and puts away her weapon

Last edited by Samanthatheokami on Sun May 29, 2016 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:55 pm

"Ow, feisty I like that." He back and Bara and kept on throwing jabs at her, " You can't win. " He came face to face with her and opened his moth to let out a cero.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:41 pm

"You sick sadistic BASTARD "she gets up and lunges twords and punched him in the face with all her might
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:36 pm

Grimmjow laughed, "Really?" He classed with Bara, grabbing her sword, "When a mama hollow and a papa hollow really love each other...." He smiled and and threw a jab at Bara, "Hope that's a big enough hint, my lowly queen."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:28 pm

"No I can't afford to be scared but it want to know why the real reason you want me "she says slashing her sword at him
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:19 pm

He just grinned, "Maybe I'll tell you maybe i won't" He lowed his sword to do a upward strike, "Pantera, Grind!" He whole body transformed. It became more panther like with long claws and blade coming out of his forearms. The burst of pressure and the wind made it hard to stand for a second. His tail waved a little, "What's wrong, your not scared now?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:01 pm

"How many what "she asked Drawing her weapon
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:56 pm

Grimmjaw smiled, " I do like a bet." He listened to Bara and tilted his head, "Why? Because you look lovely chain to my throne." He walked around a little keeping an eye on Bara, " The real answer is that your riesu is much high than what would happen, you skipped multiple level of evolution. SO i must have you . I wounder how many you will have though. " He grinned at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:37 pm

"Grimmjow let's make a bet a fight me against you if I win you must never come near me again. And if you win "she paused for a moment "I will go with you I won't fight. But tell me why do you want me?"she asked
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:26 pm

"Don't be foolish, He won't hold back. He'll kill everyone." He pick up Sang-sun and rushed her out of the room and back, "But if you insist. " He held Bara's shoulder and stopped his ability.

Grimmjaw was hurt feeling his leg be sliced and watched as Sang-sun just disappeared, "What!" He turned around and looked at Bara and Rinmi, " Oh, I see. Your the guys who got her from before." He rushed rinmi and slashed at him. He looked at Bara, "You better behave."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:05 pm

"Rinmi I don't want to fight like this I want this as fair as possible "she says as she goes to a release form her appearance became more graceful like a swan as her shinigami outfit became pure black
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:52 am

Sang-sun began to take deep breaths as she was fighting Grimmjaw, "I don't know what you want with her. " She scoffed , "something pervy i bet."

Grimjaw laughed, "Your not far off. I need a bride if I'm going to be king." He smashed hs sword and quickly hit Sang-sun in her side.

Rinmi grabbed Bara, "Kido art: Regen 31. I don't know how much this will help, but it should keep you alive long enough." He then took out ChronoNox, "It's Time to have fun, ChronoNox, Displace!" Immediately everything slowed down. He grabbed hold of Bara which displaced her, "Like before, you have two minutes to do as much damage as you can." Still holding her he lighting stepped to Grimmjaw.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:07 am

"Rinmi leave me here I have a feeling that this should be my battle "she says going back her Zanputo tries to stop her but she keeps going and every step she took her Spiritual Pressure keeps rising
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:16 am

Rinmi smiled grabbing Kuro and Bara, "Sang-sun, have fun!" He smiled as he began moving to the 4th division's main building. He kept an eye out just in case.

"You're a jerk you know." Sang-sun looked at the portal as Grimmjaw rushed out, "Anaconda! Strangle to death!" She smiled as a few 2nd squad members released their zanputo's as well, "Hello Grimmja- "

He rushed to her and clashed weapons with her, "I was wondering where a snake like you could have gone."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:46 pm

Bara runs to Kuro and Picks him up and used her sword to open a portal to the training room 

"before anyone trys to kill me I'm half dead make sure my brother is healed he was almost hallow food and I thin that blue haired creep fallow me "she says falling  to the floor in pain
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:41 pm

"Fine, " He smiled and wiped the spit off his face. He pushed her aside and began walking to Kuro, "Times up kid. " He raised his sword, " Time to be Hallow chow" He slashed at Kuro.

((will reply all of tomorrow, days off))
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Bara spits in his face "Drop dead asshole "she says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(oc are welcomed )new Espada
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next