Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(oc are welcomed )new Espada

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

(oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:33 am

"You I'm so sorry I ran away "she says running to him hugs him as she cries 

"Thank you. For coming to rescue me "she says years in her beautiful green eyes
Back to top Go down
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:25 am

He was able to sneak around well, no may arrancar were around, but he noticed a room being guarded. He threw a pebble down the hall to distract one of the guards and knocked out the other. As the other one came back he dropped on top of them and knocked them out as well. He went back above the door to the room and opened it so it creaked open. He hoped he was lucky or he might have to take more of them out or even blow his cover.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:08 am

Bara waits in a white room on a white couch wear a white  tank top with Black trimming around the neck abd selves in a skirt that stops at her ankles she wish someone would get her out of this place it was kinda creepy as a shiver rolls down her spine
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:45 am

Landing in the soft sand, he looked around seeing the buildings nearby. "Well, well, that was lucky," taking out his sword and began dashing to the building and soon came to the outside wall. "Hmm, I bet if i cut this it won't do much." He sketched a door shape with the tip of his sword, "Forward time ChonoNox" Touching the center of the door as it began to degrade. "Its just a matter of time." He smiled , but snickered at the pun he just made.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:20 am

Bara wakes up with a groan "where am I "she says getting up and finding her bearings and soon she was surrounded by people dressed in white then she sees Grimmjow "YOU BASTARD WHAT THE BIG IDEA OF KIDDNAPPING ME!?"she yells at him angerly
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:14 am

Rinmi sighed looking at the door, "Hey Rukia, The kido didn't work, she just keeps running away." He gave a sigh and followed the spiritual presser of Bara, " hmm it just stopped, Like she just left." He looked around the area finding sand from Hueco Mundo. "She couldn't have. Someone took her then."

Rukia landed next to him, " Where is she? Was She lied about not knowing what was happening?" Looking at Rinmi and sighing, "If there is new Espada we have to report this to the captains." Looking a the the ground, "GO, I will Tell Soifon that your scouting ahead."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:40 am

"Ok screw this I'm out of here" she says as she returns taking the Zanputo  the wold of the living and runs she soon runs in to a tall man with Messy light blue hiar and had on white attire with black trimming "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE "she says before she was knocked out and wakes up in a dark room with white walls
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:25 am

"now, now calm down." Rinmi panicked a little, " Everythings fine, I'm here to guide you through this okay." Taking a breath and thinking about what she just said, "Okay, I'm the ghost of days long past I can show you what happen on that day." He smiled at her spoke very softly, " Do you what to see your past before you face jugement, by the yama?" He really hoped put up this show would work.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:07 am

"That's it I have lost my mind wait last I remember was my brother taking me to a hospital that's it this must be one of those out of body experience and when I wake up it will all be over "she says as she closed her eyes and when she opend them "wait your still here OK WHAT'S GOING ON IS THIS A JOKE BECAUSE I'M NOT LAUGHING "she says angrily
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:58 am

He watched her awake, "Hey, bara, was it." He looked to the door of the room, "The two out there are gonna come in a few minutes. So, do you want to know why there's a hole in your shoulder?" He sat next to the bed she was laying on, " Now, this is gonna be a shock. so take a deep breath. okay." He gently held her hand, "Your... you not human any more. " He thought it would be better than to tell her she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:43 am

Bara soon wakes up in some sort of room and heard talking on the other side of the screen door she hears a voice saying it was impossible that I had changed that quickly and should be dead by now then she hears rukia "I think she has no idea what is is and what she is capable of her bother said she turnd into an Espada when he touched her so she not one of azien we know that "she says as bara sits in a ball on the floor scared
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:20 am

He was completely surprised by the fact she had no idea what was going on. "Well ah!" He caught her as her sword fell. He put it in his robe for safe keeping. "Well this is interesting." He jump up on a near by roof and set her down Binding her body. and sat across from her. "I guess I have to at least let her know what she is now."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:03 am

"My name is bara and what sword also what and who are you and can you explain why I have a hole in my shoulder and not dying "she says as she then felt something on her hip it was some sort of sword she quickly drops it to the ground she was freaking out she soon could not take any more and faints she felt something catch her before she fell to the ground
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:56 am

(( run on sentences... and stuff ))

Rinmi looked her over seeing there was no zanputo on her, "So, where's your sword. Take it out and place it on the ground." He was gonna be careful. He had no intention of harming her unless she where to act brashly. " What's your name? And why were you at Kurosaki's? Your kinda cute you know." Giving a wink while he said the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:33 am

Bara turns around slowly her face had par of a mask on her that looked like a bird then he realized she had no zanputo so she was harmless so there was no need to kill her her red hair cascade down her back and over her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:27 am

He released his zanputo's shinkai. The blade took the shape of a clock-hand, then divided to two and bonded to a long chain. He landed silently behind her and placed the sharp blade on her shoulder, "Do not move unless I tell you." He looked the Espada over noticing she was female. Lifting his blade a little "Turn around slowly."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:57 am

What was strange is that she was scared and seemed a bit different form other Espada one she was wearing modern cloth the the white with black trimming like those under azien rule and it seemed she was just turnd into one but a moment ago she stops a little way to catch her breath
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:47 am

Rinmi was doing his patrol around Karakura Town. Tonight was quite a little too quite. It didn't bother him. It was a nice night anyway. He took a rest near Ichigo's home, watching while eating a small snack. He felt a change in reishi and not any from ichigo or Rukia in there. He watched as A Espada lift, "W-what? Somthing's not right here." He took care to follow it closely, getting ChronoNox ready.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:19 pm

(oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 Th?id=OIP.Md7f20a0c3293d97d65d1e12f4d50cfeao0&w=200&h=148&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1

Bara and Kuro were twins they were in separable then one day Bara was in accident it was a hit ad run but Kuro could see her spirit and holds her close crying his tears made her feel regret she then changed from girl to a monster know as a hallow but she did not stop there she further changed into an espada the clinic they were in was run by the Kurosaki  family Rukia saw Bara and goes get Ichigo"ICHIGO THERE IS AN ESPADA HERE "Bara just stays there holding her brother close to her hugging him then she runs as kuro yells "bara come back tears fell from his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(oc are welcomed )new Espada
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5