Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In The Eyes of He (mature, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:56 pm

His new companion's actions made Westwood laugh somewhat quietly. Especially when she started looking like she was getting dizzy, "Anything out of the ordinary. Shimmering light, someone watching us from a distance, but not moving. You know. Stuff that would bring up a red flag or whatever you guys had in your hidey-holes." His steps were quick, but calculated so not to make too much noise in the process.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:37 pm

she stayed alert but for what she didn't know. so she was scanning right then left then behind them then ahead but after a while of this and she had to stop or she would get dizzy. still she did her best to remain alert for just about anything. As she listened and nodded as he said as long as she was with him he would protect her from this king-dude whoever he was. "so what should i watch out for exactly?" She asked after a while.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:30 pm

Westwood sighed softly and shook his head, "It's probably just a case of pinning you with the vault you came out of. Nothing to worry about." He stated before clicking a small button on the side of his helmet, "Well. Selma's no where around anymore. So just tread carefully and watch out." He stated clicking the same button again, "And King? No idea. I broke all my ties with that group of ass hats close to a decade ago. Whatever they're doing now I have no clue. Whatever he's up to, he's not doing anything with you as long as you stick around me."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:04 pm

She stayed near Westwood hiding behind him as the other woman his Selma or 'Rook' as she now called herself demanded for her and all because someone she referred to as 'king' wanted her. It was as if they were talking about a very odd game of chess What seemed even odder to her was the woman somehow knew part of her nickname and without Westwood telling her. She felt like telling Rook off but held her tongue while Rook & Westwood conversed. Then once the person who called herself Rook was gone, the Vault Princess turned to her Black Knight who protected her instead of handing her over like a piece of merchandise. "How does she know me and by 'that' name?" She asked him. "What is going on?" The Vault Princess asked him. She knew she liked it when he said it but it felt odd when another who she just met knew and said it. "And how does this king know me? Why does he want me? Who is he?" she inquired. The Vault Princess didn't care rook had been his girlfriend in his words she was not now which possibly meant he was now single and open, but it also sounded like he was not seeking his next conquest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:37 am

Westwood was thankful for the fact that his companion was obedient when it came to surviving this harsh new reality. With a nod he cautiously peered over an incoming hill.

"You are certainly a ways from home Knight." A rough, feminine voice responded.

Westwood turned his head to see a shimmering figure that flashed into existence a second later, "Hello Selma."

The woman huffed at the name, "It's Rook now." She stated bluntly, "The girl. Give her to me."

Westwood chuckled, "Yeah, no. You know I don't just surrender people over like that. Never was my style."

Rook glanced between the girl and her heavily armored guardian, "King wants her."

"All the more reason for me to tell you ever so politely to piss off. Now if you would, we don't have much daylight left and I'd rather not have a multi day trek if I can help it."

Rook scowled at Westwood, "Very well Knight, but be warned. If anyone else finds you, you will perish." She looked to the woman, "Watch yourself vault girl." With that she vanished from sight again.

"Sorry about her." Westwood stated, "Ex girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:28 am

To his words she followed closer to him and crouched behind him to keep as low as possible he knew this world she who was naive did not. She did not like the sound of that no more then she did not like the smell from her acquired clothes but she hoped she could wash them in a stream or something eventually. but for now to survive she would listen to her companion if he said drop she would it was not like her clothes were going to get cleaned anytime soon. she did not want to die and unlike him except the stuff she found on the corpse she had no way to protect herself yet.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:29 am

Westwood glanced out for a moment, his motions more quiet and careful, "I thought I heard something. This isn't a raider stomping ground so I can only guess what it is." He stated as he slowly brought his carbine up while continuing to move, "Keep low. And if I tell you to drop, you hit the dirt as hard and fast as you can."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 7:42 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Westwood glanced back at his companion, "Kind of suitable. A black knight for a vault princess." He teased teased her with her choice of nick name, "It'll come back to you in time." His voice seemed to straighten out more to a serious tone as he guided her along.

She nodded hen as his voice seemed to straighten out and sound serious after all his teasing she asked her black knight. "Is anything wrong Westwood?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Westwood glanced back at his companion, "Kind of suitable. A black knight for a vault princess." He teased teased her with her choice of nick name, "It'll come back to you in time." His voice seemed to straighten out more to a serious tone as he guided her along.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 6:35 pm

"i been in there a long time really really long so sorry if i am befuddled right now" she said but was glad her head was clearing some as she followed one or two steps behind him. back when she woke she wasn't sure she would remember how to walk, but it seemed to come back to her quickly. mores the pity, for it would been nice to be carried in his strong arms "i guess you can call me that at least until i remember my name" she adds smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Westwood chuckled at his companion then patted her on the head, "Oh. You'll figure all the cool things out here in due time Vault Princess." He joked. The more menacing look the mask presented betrayed the nature that he presented, "So I guess that tube of yours damaged your head of something. We'll find everything out in time. We got plenty walking."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:22 pm

"well let me know where i can get something lighter and i will" she remarked but she had been busy thinking on her name and looking around as if she could pull her name from her surroundings but didn't see much only dirt and more dirt and god more dirt and she wasn't gonna name herself dirt she then snapped her head up at him to the new word "yau Guai" she said "i don't know what that is" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:45 pm

Westwood glanced back then gave a sighed, "This suit is one of a kind. I had to loot an old swat office taken over by supermutants. Barely got out of there by the skin of my teeth. And besides, this suit's probably too heavy for a girl like you. You'd probably want to stick to something lighter."

It was then that he noticed she didn't return with a name, "what's up over there. Yau Guai got your tongue?" He asked before scanning around for some sort of saving grace or just a visual on the town they were headed to.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:36 pm

as he looked back he noticed she had little to no protection from raiders after all she could only grab what she could find and didn't find much worth savaging in the room he had gone into for treasure but found her instead. "then where did you get it will there be more in town" she asked then heard him give her both her names but didn't know what to reply. her own name might be a good start if she could only remember it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:06 pm

The male chuckled to his companion's question, "It's because I don't want to take it off and get tagged in the head by a stray bullet. Never know when a raider will pop up out of no where out here." He stated to her, "Westwood by the way. People call me Black Knight." He quickly introduced himself while he walked his quick step and around debris from the old days.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:52 pm

she made a face to that but then in the tube she didn't need to worry for food or water everything was siphoned into her by some unknown source but she knew she could possibly eat anything if she was hungry enough. She followed behind him at a quick pace as they traveled towards the next town sure his laugh sounded frightening but she knew it didn't match his personality "why don't you take that thing off you sound scary when you laugh under there" she replied.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:36 pm

He smirked under that mask then shook hia head. He tucked his non-dominate hand into one of his dust pockets to take out a compass and slowly turned to face where he knew where the nearest town was. Then he heard his companion. He couldn't help it. He started laughing, which behind the voice emitter was rather frightening, "Yeah. Going gung ho like that out here is nearly a death sentence out here. So try not to get lost." He then started walking in the direction his compass pointed him to, "This way. Hopefully we can get there by night fall. If not, we're eating gecko jerky."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:20 pm

she nodded smiling at the nickname he gave her sure he seemed intimidating when she first saw him but under the mask and behind the goggles she saw kind concerned eyes and if he was mean he could had left her there instead of waiting patently "then why are we still standing around" she remarked and began walking a few steps then turned back as if unsure where to go "um, which way?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:50 pm

The male waited at the entrance to the vault. Every so often he's draw out his revolver lik he was in a duel with someone. Even down to twirling the pistol around his finger a few times for a theatrical look.

When he heard noise coming back out he tossed the revolver back into the holster under the duster jacket, "Alright. We have to get moving. The nearest town is about ten miles away and I'm not exactly rolling in caps at the moment." He patted his emale companion on the back, "Alright vault princess?" He asked while making sure his carbine was ready to shoot if needed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:44 pm

She returned after she dressed as best she could. she was at least decent now and he could had his view if he said nothing about her state of undress but perhaps it was better now then losing her somewhere along the way when she did find out about it. "we can go now" she said

(ooc: i understand i just wanted a idea what he looked like so i looked up the game for pics and that was the first pic that looked similar)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:56 pm

The male watched in a form of amusement as his new companion grew self aware of the fact that she was completely naked. Not that he would have minded the view. When she rushed inside he grabbed at the space between the red lenses, "Great. So she's not from a vault of nudists. I guess we can't all get what we want." He spoke to himself before following after the lady, "Hey Miss!" He called out down the vault, "Unless you're planning on sticking around here, it would be a good idea if we got moving before he sun went down!" He called out not wanting to end up getting lost looking for some girl he met just a moment ago."

(Also. More or less that was the look I was going for. Only with a web vest on the exterior of the armor. I'm on mobile so it'ns a massive headache trying to post photos)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:29 pm

"huh?" she said a moment then noticed her nudity and with a meep or maybe an eek he was not sure; she covered herself with her hands "what am i doing naked?" she asked as if he knew. she had forgotten the fluid needed bare skin to preserve her so before she entered she had removed every article of clothing. She seemed to dash back into the area they left true she hated the smell but the corpse she recalled still had clothes and she went back to grab them it was not much but it would cover her until they found something better if they did.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:20 pm

The male hadn't even noticed that the girl he released from the stasis tube was completely nude. Strange, that was generally the furst thing he noticed when he started talking with a woman, "Yeah. No sweat." He stated looking over her body, "If you would excuse me for a second." He dropped to his knees and swung his back pack to the ground before digging into the pack.

"Come on. I know I had something in here." He spoke mostly to himself as he dug. A groan filtered through his mask then he planted his face into the ground, "Uh miss. Are you goimg to be comfortable walking around like that?" He asked now getting more of an eye full, "I don't have any other clothes."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 pm

In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 Anime-10

the woman nodded to his suggestion about getting out and replied to his words weakly "it does" she replied softly in honesty she been holding her breath as often as possible which was why she wasn't talking much. She held the rest of her breath and stood and left with him taking a new breath once they was away from the corpse but the air did not seem any better. Once outside the exit she took a breath again ~ah, fresh air~ Her lungs filled as she inhaled deeply after holding her breath for so long she finally had fresh air breathing it in made her feel better. She then turned to the man who helped her. "Thank you" She said "thanks for releasing me and getting me out of there." She replied completely unaware she was still naked the sun glistened on her skin still wet from the liquid in the tube.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 pm

The male rubbed the nape of his neck after hearing the question, "Just a nobody out looking for buried treasure." The male started, "We can get the pleasantries out of the way once we're out of here. I'm surprised the rotting corpse smell isn't getting to you." He glanced to the exit. His grip on his weapon tightened as the thought of having to take care of someone else with his already limited supplies agitated him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Eyes of He (mature, open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next