Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In The Eyes of He (mature, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

In The Eyes of He (mature, open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:31 am

Hime nodded in agreement to his first sentence. it was better then starving but now she knew why he went for the bugs even though they were not more appetizing they at least had taste better then cardboard. eventually they finished the makeshift meal meant for soldiers of yesteryear a forgotten time when a long ago war raged. Hime eventually finished eating and Her Knight, Westwood set the bag down beside the bed. Before he spoke again while looking at her naked body.

"Did the ration sour your mood?" He asked her. his gaze felt hot but it made her shiver. "No..." she replied "it did not taste the best and i can see why you would ask me. We've had time since our pairing time to think about what we did so soon after we met, maybe too soon for each other. But i do not regret it, because I shared my first time with you." Hime said then she took his hand in hers & lowered her head.

"I wish I could give you the luxury of getting to know me, but that is not going to be possible as long as I do not know myself. But do know I have shared more with you then anyone." She then swallowed before continuing "I will share something else. It was not much, but not long ago i had a flash of memory" she said "i want to tell you before we continue that when you spoke of pieces and gave them their names of "king. Knight, Rook" it reminded me of a game called chess" she said she did not know if the memory held any meaning or where she fit in the game but still she felt he should know and telling him also got the wieght of that secret off her mind and heart.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Westwood's eyes would shift over to see how Him was faring with her prepackaged meal, the occasional sour look on her face causing him to chuckle, "Not the best, but it's better than starving out there." He spoke between bites from his meal. Not long after Hime was finished, the knight tossed his utensils into the bag and set the bag down beside the bed, "Did the ration sour your mood?" He asked looking up and down her still bare frame
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 9:56 am

Hime did as he asked. she opened the bag to find an assortment of boxes with letters that read MRE ration. she opened the box inside she found packets containing the food and opened them. then turned as he opened his and watched inquisitively as he ate learning what to do and how to eat this. It did not look very appetizing, but beggars could not be choosers in this hard world she found herself in. They ate together in silence her face said it all. like when she ate the insects he saw that this was also not something she was used to. but it had high calories even if it did not taste the best. Hime ate as much as she could. then waited for him to get done with his meal.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 11:09 pm

After Hime had reluctantly removed herself from his lap, Westwood picked himself up from the bed and moved to hispack. With some digging and metallic noises, he pulled out two sealed plastic bags out and looked to both of them. He effortlessly tossed the bag reading 'beef stew' to the bed next to Hime, "Just open that up and there will be some cardboard boxes and packets. The food is in those." He then heavily sat on the bed beside his princess and opened his packet to show everything to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 11:03 pm

Hime liked the sound of the things he mentioned. She heard her belly gurgle a bit and sighed. "I guess I have to move first, huh?" she replied softly. Hime then reluctantly move aside so he could get up. Since only he knew where he kept his rations and stuff, he had to be the one to get it out for them. "The stuff you mentioned sounds heavenly, I hope we find some." Hime replied to him as she waited in the bed for him to return with the rations he had saved for dire need. Now they both knew this was not dire, nor a true need. But it was a fast way to eat, and curb their hunger. or at least one hunger anyway.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:49 pm

Westwood chuckled lightly with her questioning and the seemingly endless libido that Hime had, "Not everything is like that. If you manage to find them out there, you can find extremely preserved fruit pies or bottles of soda. I personally avoid the soda. Hot weather and carbonated drinks and all that." While wanting to get up and get the food packs, he seemed trapped by his lusty princess.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Hime knew they just met not too long ago but he awoke her body when they made love earlier so it was his fault but if he had refused and said something like what happened was a one time occurrence or said something like;'i want to get to know you better'. Then she would had accepted that even though she would had been depressed and sexually frustrated but part of her would understand about his view of having sex with a stranger but getting to know her better was going to be a problem with her memory lapse issue maybe that is why he accepted it even if it was a bit reluctantly...

However he did not refuse nor did he put down her desire for more his face had a look that said he thought it was odd this was happening but said to her. "Well. If you're still interested in more, we could always just have the ration and not have to worry about putting our clothes on right away." Hime gave a light nod to that suggestion "hope the rations are not bugs or stuff too or is that all there is to eat in this place now?" she asked him she knew questions may stave off the horny feeling but he was close Hime moved to cradle herself against him as she nestled in his lap.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 4:25 pm

It was strange how his princess was so open to the idea of having sex so soon after they had just met, and only after one romp she seemed to want more of it, "Well. If you're still interested in more, we could always just have the ration and not have to worry about putting our clothes on right away."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 pm

"then lets see what they got... if the army food is better, we can return and eat that. while we do we can cuddle and maybe sneak in time for one more round before we got to go from here." she said. her face flushed to her last words, but she wanted him to know she was not against it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Westwood arched an eye brow before slowly trying to pull himself up with a stretch of his back, "Basically, old army food with enough preservative ingredients to mummify a small cat." While his own wording didn't make it sound that appetizing, he didn't talk with any resentment to the food, "We would have seen what was down there if you hadn't sprinted back up here. Not that I really minded the very sudden session."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:10 pm

what is in a ration, what was downstairs to eat?" hime asked confused "and is there anything besides bugs and stuff to eat?" she added
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:05 pm

Westwood gave a small nod before patting her hip, "Depends, do you want to eat some left over rations or head back down to get something downstairs?" He asked eager to both eat and have more private moments with his princess.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:01 pm

she sighed understandably then smiled a little to his tender kiss waiting for it to end before responding "well i am hungry is there some way we can eat and have another round ?" she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:33 pm

Westwood sighed softly while continuing to rub into her side and down her hip, "I don't exactly have the money for another night. We'll have to be on the road soon after." He smiled to his new lover befpre pressing a soft kiss to Hime's lips, "If you don't want to eat now, I might have enough in me for one more round if you're interested."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:49 am

Hime nodded but she was not ready to leave either "can we stay one more night i will understand if you say no i do not know this world but i am learning fast " she replied her stomach growled reminding them both that they still needed breakfast. She blushed to the sound since their carnal desire sated for now. Hime tried to ignore it wanting to spend few more moments with Westwood and helped him back to cup her ass he own hand on his back and butt but did not go much further she knew she needed to let the seed of love grow not smother it but he was right hey would have to leave here "we can stay until noon so lets stay until noon" a couple more hours more like this was better then just getting dressed right then and leaving like nothing happened but her body told her what happened between them had been real
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:42 am

Westwood rubbed his hand along her bare flesh for a moment as the pair rested on the bed, "We are eventually going to need to get out of bed at some point, we only have the room until noon." He spoke unwilling to leave just yet, but with the time line they were going to have to leave, "Only a couple more hours or so now."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:52 am

Hime nuzzled his chest as he held her close she hoped he would if she hd his child and he did not love her the thought alone was almost heartbreaking. She would not force him thou love was not a feeling to be forced the fact he felt it even a little was enough for now for the feeling could grow she traced his heart then kissed it. his hands holding her against him reminded her when he touched her ass before all this happened and she had to stifle a laugh to how he acted like his hand fell asleep when they both knew it had not.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Westwood kept himself upright while the two were still bound to one another. Then he heard the question, "I don't know just yet, but there is some room for it there." His shaft slowly pulled out of Hime, his seeds still trapped deep inside of her. He rested on his back besides Hime, his arm wrapped around her to bring her close to him as he rested.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:09 pm

Hime lightly blushed as Westwood thanked her for the incredible sex they shared. then he kissed her his shaft snug inside her. Hime leaned against him and caught her breath from the intense mating they shared. her blush deepened as he refereed to their sex as making love. But was there love? Did he love her? she sighed and knew she would not know unless she asked. Hime swallowed hard then asked the burning question in her mind in that moment. "Do you love me?" Hime asked on a whisper, her voice tinted with hope that he did. for she felt she fallen even deeper for him after this joining.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:31 pm

Westwood had been fully focused on this moment. Years spent chaste for his own virtue and he got to spend every second of that pent up energy driving deep into his newly recognized lover. He had barely even noticed that he had driven her to her limit twice in merely a few moments even as he soon approached his end. His thrusts grew to their fastest as he felt his own release soon approaching right until he drove as deep as he could and shot every ounce of his seeds directly into Hime's waiting womb.

Now spent, he looked to his lover and pressed one more power filled kiss to her lips while he tried to squeeze out the last few drops in with the rest of her completely full womb, "I have to thank you for that Hime. It's been such a long time since I've made love."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 1:19 am

Hime made soft sound to his kisses on her neck, they tickled her. after a few moments he began his slow and  methodical thrusts into her tight pussy, making her moan in pleasure. He then kissed her lips and she opened them for him to explore. Hime adjusted slowly to his size his thrusts stretching her out around him as he moved in and out of her body  never leaving it completely. The next thing she knew his hands was under her spreading her legs open for him to get a better position his hands on her rump lifting her slightly up off the bed so he could drive himself deeper inside her.

She cried in pleasured grunts her sex making slick sloshing sounds as he drove deep into her Hime hissed as he hit her g-spot making her release and empty her womb.  "yes, right there" she cried out as he hit her sensitive g-spot as she released her orgasm.The slick fluid aided Westwood by lubing her up helping him to reach his goal. she kept crying out the pleasured moans. "Ah...oh yes..." She whimpered as he hit her cervix with his phallus it pressed against it his next thrust made him hilt completely inside her.

"oh god..." she called as it pass the small opening. his future thrusts driven deep into her womb his balls smacking her ass with every thrust  She moaned his name as she felt another orgasm begin to build. "West-wood please... I'm going to..." however Hime was unable to finish the sentence as she released again soaking him in her juices as her womb emptied again making ready for his release.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Westwood pressed soft kisses to Hime's neck as she slowly grew accustomed to his invasion in her. Once he felt her grip loosen with the lack of pain she now had he started with slow, methodical thrusts letting his princess become used to his size inside of her. His lips shifting from her neck to her lips while his had posted her up so he could drive himself deeper inside her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:06 pm

Himi gasped as he thrust deep into her breaking her hymen and taking her innocence . Her first. a voice whispered He was her first. untouched before entering the tube, untouched during her years of slumber until he took that from her. she held him through the pain gripped him tight in her hands She was so young too. wait, was she even of age? If she wasn't, it was too late now... time passed pain passed some and her grip loosened she never thought it would hurt but the pain was fast and it seemed to fade her walls hugging him in her the bed wet from her orgasm and her virgin blood
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:27 pm

Hime's new state of mind made her knight's actions that much easier to fulfil while she remained laid on her back with each small motion he made. First his mouth on her nipples, then down her body until he made it all the way down to her moist pussy. The idea that she was somehow pent up like he was seemed likely after only a short session with his lips and tongue on her soaked folds drove her to her first orgasm of the short time they had left.

It was then he asserted his more dominant nature over her with the head of his shaft prodded into her opening. Only one swift motion after his slow and methodical insertion drove his shaft hilt deep inside of Hime before she or he could think much further about this moment.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 pm

Hime laid back on the bed and then he covered her with his naked body his lips traced her body her neck her lips then his lips found her nipples and she moaned as he licked them into erect nubs he then went lower, kissing down her bare stomach towards the treasure held between her legs. her gasp echoed as he found the nub of her clit and sucked it making her squirm a bit to the sensation her hand held his head as he licked and nibbled her there preparing her for what he had planned next Hime came and as he recovered her body with his she panted his eyes telling her it wasn't over yet. next she felt his hands caressed her frame calming her as he rubbed his erect cock against her opening his arms spread her legs a bit hen he eased himself into her she inhaled sharply as he hit her barrier stopping a moment to make sure she wanted this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Eyes of He (mature, open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next