Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Shany let out a large gasp as she felt the whip it her akin but her painful scream soon turn into a playful moan."I in joy pain.. And also..I.. Only came here to tell you to quite hiring my land. You owe us for giving you food durning war and you still owe us monie and labor seeing we saved your ass like I don't know 30 fucking times."she yelled as she took out the knife and pointed it to him" I don't want to die... I wish to have a child to care out the flower family and the land..but I well never have a child with some one as idoic as you."she yelled the smirked."I mean really?? A whip a fucking whip won't help you."she laighed
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Sir Le-ha allowed her to laugh for a moment and then the whip fell again like a peal of Thunder cutting off her laughter. "I may not be as high born as you but that does not matter, I will have my way! Who is the idiot though? You came here with no protection or preparation and now your are bound to my blood magic. To me it looks like you are clearly the idiot Shany"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Shany gralwed deeply.her eyes was on his and not letting her eyes move away from his no matter what. But as the whipe hit her skin she let out a loud cry and was about  to fall on the floor "I hate you... And also.. No matter how much you try... You well not have a child with me because only the highist blood could give me impregnet but sadly your noting but a mute with his tail between his lags and wishes to be some what powerful HA you can't even trade with me with out frgeting the papers your a idiot "she yelled as she bust out laughing.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:45 pm

He laughed maniacally at her and her hysteria "you could cut your legs off but it will do you no good, the curse is already in your blood!" He then brought the whip back and with a flick of his wrist it crashed down on her back sending pain through her whole body. "Dont worry shany you will both give me children and I will take control of all the lands!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:26 pm

She could already tell it was too quite . the more she ran until she saw le-ha up on the gate with a very large whip."you dick "she yelled as she was about to go and kill him..but her lags started to hurt it was something she never felt before as she looked at his eyes. And scream "you fucking checter fucking checter ahhhhhhh fucking ass hole I well kill you you dick don't think I well cute my own lags off .I well do do hahaha I well "she yelled as her eyes glow a draw red."I well never give your child you monster. I thought you have a while(( which is in a long sleep due to being prenet))
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:04 pm

As shany approached the top levels of the dungeon she quickly noticed that there were no more guards waiting or running from her. In a huge open room where Le-ha sentenced criminals he was waiting for her. When she came into sight he spoke very firmly and coldly "Shany you have been a very bad girl" he pulled out a whip from his side "i think you need to be punished" as if on command the manacles around her wrists started glowing red and she could no longer move forwards as they pulsed with blood magic.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Shany ran after many people and as for the one ones that tryed to run was killed women,men, children many more would have bean killed right away. As more blood covered her body all she seem to where was a long white dress with a riped up purple scarf around her neck .her lovely white dress was now a dirt blood....from the people she just killed ."ohhh dear look at you guys.. Solo wekk and you ca-c-c-c-calll ing mmeee wekkk mabahababahah"she yelled laughing and mean while the men ran out to stop the crazy flowerbut it didn't work as she either cute there head off or roped there heart out. As soon as mister le-ha saw that she was killing his clan he needed to stop her.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Most of the Le-ha folks in the dungeon were simple jailers and they put up no real fight for shany. When Shany came out of the lower levels and encountered a group of them they began to back away in fear while others threw down their weapons and ran in terror screaming "Shany is free, run for your lives!" The sight of her covered in blood and gore unsettled anyone that looked upon her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:08 pm

Shany looked at him and bust out laughing "ah ohh my god. Your not worth my time little worm hahaha"she laughed once again and ran past him and as she ran past his body she cut his head off as well as a large amount of blood sprees around the room. Shany grabbed his sword around from the side of his pants and walked off out of the dark place "let's see who shall I kill next"she smiled evily as she ran pasted many wolfs and killing each one . one by one she was fast when it cane to killing many lives."who's week now hahahah"she laughing madly
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:01 am

The guard stopped in his tracks and stood there for a moment and then slowly turned to face Shany and as he did so he removed his helmet, he was young. He could not have been any more than a few weeks out of training and then he spoke sadly "not that it would matter, my father was one of the men you killed in the throne room. I just wanted to see you with my own eyes. I guess people really are worth less to you"

Scias nodded to all of the instructions he was receiving from the women as he gathered the medicine and his supplies and pushed his way back outside. He then began to slow his breathing and concentrate as his demon blood came roaring to life as it pumped through his veins. The temperature all around flower village began to drastically drop and huge clouds formed in the sky overhead obscuring the sun. Where a man once stood a huge artic wolf with silver white fur and glowing blue eyes now stood. The ground directly below him was frozen and from the clouds snow began to fall. The wolf let out a massive howl that rang across the plains of flower village and echoed into the near by mountains. He then sniffed at the air before taking off in a run towards the eastern forest of the Le-ha domain.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Shany looked up and saw the food dropped down she sign and picked up the bloodly food and eat it like nothing shany looked up and at the door as the door closed shut and in no time shany punched through the cage and got up and walked closer to the male as she took out her claws."your not getting out ..with nothing but a head."she said with a soft smile the pill that the women gave her worked but it wasn't that strong for her mind.

The women looked at him "they help her contrle that evilness from the inside out... Please .. We don't know.. She might be in the leha domain.."on of the maids ran up to the other maids and gasped."I..I.. I saw shany walking east. "The little girl said then the women nodes."yes. There is. She needs to take the pills and get back here. Like we said but when doing so grab a hold of her And keep covering her eyes. "The women walked out and pointed at the large florist far from the flower village"that's east we need to get to miss flower"they yelled
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Scias followed the maids to the location in question and took the medicine that they pointed out to him "if she has gone to long without taking it will she fight me about taking it now? And are there any special instructions that need to be followed?"

The woman vanished into the shadows away from the cage that held Shany while from the direction of the door a man could be heard muttering under his breath but the words were to softly spoken to be clear. He came into the room balancing a tray full of food in one hand and a drink in the other. Stepping on a small lever near the cage it opened up a section that he deposited the food into for Shany "Eat up, it won't kill ya but it isn't terrible food either"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:27 pm

The maids looked at one another and nodes "we know where she puts her meds  Come"they said as they went into a small store with a sign saying 'medison store'they where helpful to show him shany meds. "See.. Maybe she went to sir le-ha "one of the maids added makes a guess.

Mean while shany looked at her and sign."looks like you have bean betten..now..do you know lon very well?are you one of his bitches as well ?"she asked as she sign once again she played her head back and smirked."you... Have I seen your mother..?"she asked before the women could speak shany heard someone "go"shany said as the door open.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Scias looked at them a little frustrated "why would she not tell anyone where the hell she was going if this could happen? Does anyone have any idea where her meds are?"

When Shany asked who the woman was she simply shook her head "i am just a servant" her hood slipped off for a moment showing a bruised face, she had clearly been beaten recently "my mother had a condition similar to yours, I know the meds are not exact but they should help you"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:12 am

They looked at you a bit worried as one of the cute mass nekos walked up to him."in her family line each child has had some kind of mentle prablem . shany has umm sic.. Sica.. I can't say it but she sees things that no one else sees and hose mad thinking that the things are trying to kill her And she kills every one in sight."she said as she sign." With out those meds. Don't be surpized to see her coming back with a trail of someone blood.. Or heads.."she said a bit scared

Shany looked at the finger and then saw the pill." Who are you?"she asked as she didn't trust this women one bit but what dose she have to loss.as she took the pill her body relaxed and she stopped seeing darkness. But a few light here and there.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:13 am

When Shany began to yell and shake at the bars of the cage the figure froze and held out there hand indicating Shany needed to be quit "shhhh please mistress, do not draw the guards" the voice was clearly feminine as the shrouded figure moved to the edge of the cage and held out her hand with a small pill in it. "Take it, I know you need it"

Scias raised an eye row as he listened to Maria "what does it mean if she didn't take her meds?"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:52 pm

shany open her eyes much wider , hoping its not her losing her mind. or is it really someone. as the shadowy figer got closer her body closer to the edge of the cage as , all around her got darker and darker.  she looked at her hands and put them on her face."let it go away."she meowed.. as she crawled closer to the cage as she yelled."who are u ahhhh"she yelled shacking the cage again and again. and she could see more glowing eyes all around the cage."who are u?"she yelled.

maira was doing something until she saw scaias."I don't seem to remember.. she said she wanted to talk to who ever was hiting her place with booms. and it sounds like she whent to eithr sir le-has lands or bonceons land. I don't recall."she said a bit worried.. as maira looked at the time."okay now am worried... she didn't take her meds.. that means..."she said a bit scared.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Scias nodded when the women said they had no idea where she was so he went to track down maria. When he found her he spoke up "maria did you hear anything about shany going somewhere?"

A shrouded figure slowly crept into the room staying just at the edge of Shany's vision as it moved closer and closer to her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:22 pm

The women of the flower village didn't know where shany was going she could be any where on this map."we dong know sit"they said 

Shany was already locked up .as she was locked up in chains her sanaty was going low and was already seeing this."I need to get out of here."she hissed as she heard someone coming in."who goes there"she hissed
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Sir Le-ha simply dismissed her words, he had no intention of ever letting her out of those chains again. She had killed to many of his men to ever let her walk free again. He would simply have to have another set made for that wolf bastard that kept trying to take the gold from his lands.

Scias had stopped working as he listened to the women, he had no idea shany had actually gone anywhere "who did she go to talk to?

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:24 pm

shany looked at him and hissed."oh no little boy... if I was you I ..would let me go.. I have these pills I have to take... or I well go madly insane "she said in an evil voice. as her eyes open widly."I well kill every little man on this land ahahahamahahahahahah"she laughed evily as she was being taken away by the gards."you have no idea that the owner of the mother contry likes me.. meaning if he finds out you have me here, he well kill you."she laughed evily.a little later shany was now in her own world thinking about surten things.' if lon keeps cuming inside me I might  be abole to have his child I well not let that happen.. no ... if he dose do this then my land will be taken my him. I need a nother plan.' shany thought to her self .

mean whiel maira and the other maids stoped working and started to get worred about shany there learder . once of the neko maids walked over to the guy."i am sorry I frgot your name but... something is very wrong."she said in a cute voice."shany has not come back yet."she meowed. then another women walked over."maybe shany is late because she is still yelling at the guy?"she asked and the other women started thinking as well.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:46 am

Sir Le-ha laughed absently at her words "blood chains Shany, when that bastard started to cross the river i had them prepared for him originally. I knew it wouldn't be long before you got involved as well so I also had them enchanted with the blood of neko's as well. Your powers are useless to you with those on." He straightened up replacing his pants as he did so. "Guards lock my new slave up"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:14 pm

shany bust out laughing "you muts are funny.you know am from the flower family I cant have any childen . I can but only one and I haven't hade one and I don't know when am abole to get one hahahah it takes much more then fulling me with your cum once to make me have a baby idot dog"she laughed the flower clan is cured to only have one child and only girls it has bean happening for over 5,000 years."she said laughing more."don't even try getting me to have your babyes. your not even worth it" she yelled as she tried to get free."let me out of these chains what kind of chains are thses any way"she yelled.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:59 pm

He let out a loud growl as she came all over his dick, he brought the lash down on her again and again before he buried his cock in her soaking wet pussy and then letting out a deep groan he blew his load straight into her. Then he let out a low chuckle "looks like I have two pregnant bitches now" his guards joined him in the laughter.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Shany moaned when the whip hit her she didn't know lon knew she liked pain as she felt her walls tighten around his cock tighter and tighter she was going to cum as she let out a loud moan"aghhh am coming am coming ahhh"she moaned as she cam all over his cock as some of her pussy juice was druping on the floor"yes yes ah ah "she moaned softly .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: