Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:12 pm

The warrior slowly drummed a finger on the table as he listened to her "do not be coy with me, much like how you refer to me as frosty i call you the she devil. There is no need for this song and dance, you need me to sell the goods of the outer countries. The prices will be fair but slightly in my favor because not only will i transport the goods for you i will sell them and return the profits to you. The margin simply off sets the extra costs i will incur while moving your trade goods for you. Have you gotten the other countries permission to act on the behalf or will I have to visit them individually this year?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:04 pm

The maid wrote down what he needed and walked off and the other maid followed.once they left the door closed leaving only shany and him in the meeting room. Once shany sat down she crossed her lags and gave him a straight look meaning she is not here to play around.shany waited for him to speak of what is needed to be spocken once he finished she sign."... Frosty... You don't like to lease on to me out of all people.. And what about me being A she devil eh?"she said in a call tone
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Scias followed Shany towards the meeting room and when they reached the entrance his guards attempted to move in and clear the room but he held out one fist and stopped them in their tracks and motioned to the captain of the guard and spoke in a low tone "keep the men in line, no need to anger the she devil" he then unstrapped the massive great sword from his back and left it with his captain. Entering the conference room he waited for the maid to approach "ginseng tea with a touch of lemon" he then waited for shany to be seated before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Shany keeper a straight face the intier time while seeing he was here for important trade .flower village being the most important place when it comes to trade seeing she has every thing you ever wish. But the unfinished goods .she didn't say a word back at him but instead turned around and open the doors for him. She walked with him to the meeting room for them to talk about impoertent trade and war. As they got to the room shany sign and claped her hands calling two very sexy neko maids one with a note pad and pinsle and a mother one with a tray they both saying"yes misteriss."they both said .shany said this softly."give are guess some tea his favorite and mine the regaler ."she said then one of the maids walked up to lord scias "and what would you like to order my lord"she asked with a pin in her hand
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Typically leaders rode in the lap of luxury but not lord Scias, he was at the front of his party adorned in his gleaming silver armor with his massive great sword at his back. His hair was predominantly white in large spikes with bits of light blue streaking through it. He clearly preferred to maintain his human form but there was an unmistakable predatory look to him. As he approached the castle he returned her bow in a sign of respect but kept his ice blue eyes locked on her the entire time. "It is good to see you again Shaney"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:26 pm

The village of women most people call it .its a lovely growing village and still is to this day . shany for her self ready for the welcoming of the leader of the mother country shany told all women to stay inside and as for the maids that live in the castle the centre of flower village the maids wore a nice bright pink maid outfit with some white and made the inside all lovely and buttiful . as he came shany where a nice long white dress with red flowers on her hair and dress waiting out side the door for him . as he came shany bowed softly and welcomed into the castle
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Lord Scias Frost Fang was a white wolf demon who controlled the mother country, frost fang was not his true name but was the name he had earned in the gladiator pits because of his tendency to use great swords and for the fearsome ice magic that he wielded. In a revolution he had won his freedom and seized control of the country and ran it with an iron fist. His time in the pits had hardened his heart and made him into a ferocious leader. Once a year he personally led an expedition to the outer three countries to negotiate terms for trade settlement. This year was no different, as the sun settled over the horizon his party approached the edges of flower village.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:16 pm

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 The_mother_of_all_flowers_by_ssflowerss-d7fl4jn

"this world ,this place, this life we tend to live the rest of are lives on, might as well use the time wizely I say." shany said to her self with a soft sign. looking out her very large window looking over the villige and land that took he so long to get. after killing all thoughs men that wanted her land and power. she made anew law in her land. not one man is aloud in flower villlige or pasted the borded of the contry lizzita . the women in the are very strong and kind women some have childen and others have kids that are almost out of school.but once the boys turn to men they must leave the villige once he starts to get a girl friend or a women in such and he has reach an age of 18 he must leave or he would be forced out of the contry by force. when people think of flowers they think of only the women in the flowervillige in the contry over all. shany flower her full name trades goods to her fellow neighbor the bonceons , and the le-ha clan. but in this world where demons, nekos, wolfs, inus(dog) or any other things that are other then humans. living happly . there are times when the le-has bother her by shoting boams at bonceon city. seeng that after the little fight shany has to pay for the crap his dose seeing that sir lon le-ha is short tempered. shany a full catdemonness she dosent take shit frm any man, the last time she had a man he hur her feeling and she killed him cold blooded. she takes pills to contrle her crazy side no one knows about that and if they do they will have a reason to take her land .

a few years later shany was walking around the flowerfild where she gets most of the freesh honey from. until one of the villige women ran to her giving he a letter, shany looked at the letter and sign."looks like that basted is coming.."when she ment basted the man she was talking about was(name of chara) he is the main certrle meaning he is the mother contry of all tree contrys .lizzita, wolfzone, and boncityrang . every year they would give there things to (chara name) for him to sell I for a better price make it better and sell them for a cheeper price.in the letter it said that he was coming over to flowervillige and to talk to shany, seeing she is the main person to trade with seeing that she has almost every thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: