Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:48 pm

Silly Wolfy am maira am shanys persanle fucker . and she asked me to give u a nice fuck "she said licking his shaft again and started to suck on the full head then the the cock. To the base. Then she removed her self and laughed."mmm I want your milk"she purred
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Scias was still fairly confused over the whole situation now that he was back in his room. Then a few moments later he heard his door randomly open and spun around "what is it now Shany...." but it was not her that walked into the room. Instead he spun around just in time to see a very chubby cow demon with large milky breasts reach out and snatch his towel away as she got on her knees and began licking his massive shaft "oh shit! Where have you been all night sexy?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Shany was blushing as she sign and called on of the maids. A cow demon as she walked though the door shany smiled at her. Am glad your here we got a male with a big cock I know you want one . see I g u always keep asking me for one so here u go."shany said letting the demon go next door."alright finally "she said opening his door and smiled at him"looks like you need help with that boner 9yours."she said closing the door and walking to him as she takes out his cock and starts to lick it. And in the other room shan't was playing with her self. Hearing what was happening in the other room.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Scias was so stunned for a moment when he found out this was about sex that she was easily able to push him right out of the door. He stood in the hill silently for a moment and then began to laugh to himself as he walked back towards his room. Here he thought she had been attacked with the way she had run out of the shower like that!
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Shany gasped and blushed him away."get away.. Get away... .."she started to breast heavily and then she sat down and try to calm her self down just by looking at his bulg and him being here wasn't helping she wanted him to leave . her demon side hasn't made a male in so long so hi. Being here was not helping seeing she well turn and have sex with him and chain him up and keep him down stairs naked all to her self. She shock her head and tryed to push him out of her room. As a part of her kimono kinda slipped off showing her left breast . and quickly covering l it up."please just go.. Its bean 1000 years since I last had sex. I don't wish to brake the row with you now leave."she yelled.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Scias had no idea what happened next, her face had turned almost all crimson and she cried something he could not understand and gone running. Grabbing a towel he wrapped it around himself and went running after her to make sure she was allright. He opened the door to her room and quickly called out "Shany are you allright?" In his rush he was completely oblivious to what he looked like. The towel did nothing to hide the massive bulge that was his shaft and there was still water running down his glistening and muscular body. His piercing blue eyes held a degree of concern and confusion in them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Shany blushed more to the point her face turned into a tamato all red. When she saw his boner a large size shaft she turned around and backed up to the wall as she blushed more. "I.. Am sorry....."she could not stop looking at it as she shock her head and ran out of the shower. And slammed the door closed and ran back to her room and slammed the door tight."ah...I..its bean to long since I last seen a dick... Am so glad I didn't get turned on my that."she said blushing more"stop blushing"she said covering her face.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:27 pm

The wolf demon was enjoying his nice warm shower when the door was randomly opened on him. Spinning around he found Shany blushing and staring at him. He himself could not help but to stare at her as well. She was wearing a practically see through kimono that did nothing to hide her huge breasts and wide hips. At the sight of her he felt his shaft quickly begin to harden as she closed the door. He opened the door just slightly and stuck his head out to talk to her "it is allright Shany, I think i am the only one in here" he didn't think she could see in but she was standing at just the right angle and she could see just how big his shaft was!
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Shany took a fast shower and quickly ran to her room with he tawle . as she got changed into a white kinda see through kimono . she walked out of her room to check the other showers to see if any of the maids where in them. She checked the down stairs shower then  the up stairs as she walked into the large shower to check if any one was there and oddly scias was taking a shower at that time. Shany open each door to see if any one was there for safety condishons. And the middle door scias was there and seeing his full naked body she blushed and closed the door."am sorry I was checking if any one was there."she said blushing badly"sometimes they forget to turn off the water "
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Scias thanked the maid for the food and began to eat. Nice did not even do it justice, the food was amazing! He knew he was going to have to find out which maid had made his meal and he would need to compliment her on her skills. Now that he had eaten he needed to get cleaned up for the night. Departing his room he began searching for the nearest shower. When he found the right room he walked into the huge bathroom and looked around.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Shany blushed basis he brook a deep breath "that was close.”she said as she walked to the shower and took off the tawle and begins to take a shower. Shany hands that perfect body with a nice butt and very large breast. One of the maids was cooking something at one of the maids knocked at his door giving him a plate of very nicely made food. "Here you go sir."she said as she walked out of the room."oh how did we know that u where hungry we heard that so we made u the best ."she said then she bowed and left the room. Seeing in this place there was only 4 shower rooms and 17 restrooms but all of them where for women seeing that flower villige runs only by women. So he he wanted to take a shower he would have to share with shany.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Scias nodded to the demon as she brought him his things and he laid them out on the bed. The warrior then stripped off all of his heavy armor and carefully stowed it away. He had learned long ago that politics required a keen and clear mind so just like how he trained his body daily for combat so did he train his mind. He had stripped down to just his pants leaving his muscular upper body exposed, he then sat down with his legs crossed on the floor and balanced the great sword across his knees and began to mediate reflecting upon the days events and the things still to come. Time passed while he was deep in meditation and dusk turned to night as he finished. When he was done his stomach began growling at him in hunger. Remembering what the demon had told him he rang the bell for the maid. It was at this point he saw Shany in nothing but a towel retreating across the hall towards the shower room. The way the towel hugged her body left little to the imagination and before he realized it he had a massive hard on.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Before shany left she needed and walked out side calling a demon maid."hola misters shany"she puree shany looked at her and the demon maid nodes."got it one sword and things coming up."she said and flyed off."its done she well be back in a little while."she said walking into her room next to his room. After a while there was a knock on the door and the demon women fave him his things."here you go it was hard but I got it."she said walking off."and if u need any more just ring the bell"she said flying off. As the time passed by all the maids went to bed already but the night maid stayed up. Like demon maids or nekos. As the night sky got darker. Shany was in her room getting undressed and ready for her shower. As she walked to across the hall with a tawl to the shower room she saw fluffy and blushed as she ran into the shower room right away.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:16 pm

The wolf demon nodded to her words, the arrangements for him and his party were more than sufficient. He then followed Shany towards the room she spoke of and when she showed him in he looked around and nodded in thanks. Before Shany could depart he spoke to her "i know you will not want my men wandering around your castle, could you send one of your maids to retrieve my great sword and belongings from my captain?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Shany looked at him and blinked."oh there is a near by town where your party can take an easy as for rooms this place is big but not that big so your party well have to sleep and rest on the bottom down stairs rooms and as for you . you can sleep next door to me. Seeing that's where my last husband used to sleep."she said then she sign and claped her hands"lady fix there rooms please?"she asked the. Five other maids came in and bowed."there now done."they said.  Then shany smiled "well let me show u to your room. She said walking with him to the up stair hall then they passed a large red door and when to the door next to it. And opened it as the room looked new."here u go."she said closing the door. Letting him get cofable with his room.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:55 pm

One thing the pits and politics had taught him was that it was better to keep your enemies close and gathering intelligence was key. He stood as if to leave and then turned back as if he had just thought of something. "Our business is concluded but it is late in the day and it is a long trip back to the mother country. May my party and myself stay the night in either the castle or is there a near by inn?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Shany blushed at him surpized he would do this to her already he was being so kind."um... Thank you.. And.. Yes it it fair."she said in a nice women voice as she got up and sign at him and did an soft bow."thank you for coming by. Don't worry about the other contrys I got them under control."she said smiling softly as she sat back down . and watched the other women neko opening the door for him.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Scias watched the scene but instead of commenting he simply filed it away in the back of his mind "it is allright Shany" reaching over he took the document and a writing utensil and after he was done reading it over he signed it and then produced his own document "i will lower the tariff as you requested. This document states that with your approval my traders can use your southern roads as trade passages and I have added a stipulation that if they venture off of those roads they must submit to whatever judgment you pass upon them for the violation. Does that sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Shanys eyes soon turn into a red to abbright pink."your right."she said puting her hand on her head ... She clam down and sat back down as one of the maids came in and gave shanybher pills "here you go mistress."one of them said shany signed and took out 4 pills and took them at once then drank the icey cold water. It was new shany would never take her pills in front of someone else."sorry frosty. For the i acted she said taking out a paper and sliding to him."I wish for the best ..all I want is for you to lower the tariff that's all I want"she said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Every year it was the same with Shany, things always degraded to yelling and the claws came out. Someone really just needed to give this she devil a good fucking to calm her down. Scias stood up unphased by her tantrum. "Shany you ask for everything and concede nothing, who the hell would agree to those terms?" As he stood the temperature in the room noticeably began to drop and if shany was paying attention she would be able to tell that she could now see her breath.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:20 pm

She hissed deeply"stop calling me that she male."she yelled as she crawled at him "again you can't do shit...don't make me go over there and kick your sorry ass out of my land. We make you shit you well brake!!! With out us we make the goods and give it to you!"she yelled as she took the rest of her drink and showed him her claws. As she pointed at the door."I well no longer trade with shit like you now out of my house."she yelled
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Scias was examining the contents of his cup as he listened to her speak "the thing about peace and trade is that is is simply an illusion, trade like combat is a form of war. Instead of being fought with swords thought it is with pens and trade agreements. This form of war only works until one side becomes to obstinate and demanding. At that point the illusion of peace is shattered and we are left with open war. Like I said before I will give you one or the other, I personally don't give a damn which you choose but you will not have both. Before you demand both i must remind you, I climbed to my position by standing on a mountain of bodies all left dead at my hands. Do not think i will not hesitate to add your village of women and children to the pile if you continue to make demands that are not profitable to the BOTH of us. While I do enjoy the extra income that our trade arrangement provides my country you know as well as I do that with out me your goods would not move. You need me, I do not need you she devil" he placed the cup of tea down on the table as he finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Shany gave him a death stare she sign as she took a sip of her tea. "Looky here frosty toast. I dont care a shit about you just about my land ibwhent through sit to get it and I wish to keep it. I know you so fucking well you wish to take this land when am not looking and once my gardnis down you well take my land like you have done to many others. I may be your close trader in the trade system but out of all your still a big goody toe shoes that is spoiled out of his mind. I called you here because on the side aide of my country I have bean seeing your people yes your people coming in and tryingbto drill for oil."she said very mad
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Scias watched her twirl her hair as he spoke and he in turned listened to her demands until the maid returned with the tea. As she gave him his he caught her eye and gave her a charming smile and nodded his head in thanks to her and watched her depart the room. Then he slowly turned his icy gaze back to shany as he prepared his tea "my guards are here for my protection, nothing to do with you. As for your demands which is the more important one to you?" His words were simple and his tone was flat betraying no emotion.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Shany twirle her hair to lesson to him talk."I already talked to the other near by country's even the two that are at war with each other le-ha wolfdomien and bonceo . its good for me seeing they need more gun powder "she said looking at the time. What I want is.."she sign softly and looked at him for a moment."I want your guards away from my country I don't give a dam if there trying to help me out I want them out and as for you. Stop increasing the terff its driving me mad.."she said before she could say more one of the maid put the tea on the table next to the male and gave Shane her tea.and onxebthey left shany put her hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: