Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) Empty
PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 9:50 am

"Heh, you like that?" he asked. He too noticed how easily he was able to thrust into her, and also her need to climax. He too needed it, but he wasn't ready to let it out. Her rocking her hips did help, but he felt thrusting harder was even better.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:06 am

Lina bit her bottom lip when she felt him thrusting softly into her making her moan and arch her back slightly before she began to slide up and down his length more eagerly, she could feel her own need to climax rising and she wanted to make him cum. Bracing her hands on his chest lightly Lina occasionally rocked her hips whenever she took all of him inside of her just to tease him somewhat.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:39 am

He liked the sound her laughter made. He let her lead his hand away from her pussy so she could slide him into her. As she rocked her hips, he could feel his desire for release growing, and when he couldn't take it anymore, he began thrusting softly into her pussy. The sensation of her walls grinding alongside his shaft felt great!
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Kissing him back with a soft moan she laughed a little when he dragged her down onto the bed on top of him, as soon as he began to finger her pussy she stopped stroking him for a moment and bit her bottom lip with a soft moan. She was enjoying having him finger her and massage her breast. To Lina it felt utterly amazing. Taking her hand off of his shaft she lightly pulled his hand away from her pussy before she moved so she could slowly slid his length into her. Once she had all of him inside of her Lina rocked her hips teasingly wanting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 3:37 pm

As she ran her hands down to his hard shaft, he gave Lina a deep kiss. As they continued, he dragged her down to the bed with her on top. As she continued to stroke him, he began to finger her pussy, wanting to get it ready for when he couldn't take any more of her playfulness. With one hand in her vagina, he used his other hand to massage her breast.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:25 am

When he said that she had a nice rack Lina gave a small laugh, "Thanks" she said with a smile as she took off her bra and underwear. When he closed the distance between the two of them and they were pressed together she bit her bottom lip a little and gave a small nod of her head "I'm ready" Lina said as she placed her hands lightly on his chest and slowly ran her fingers down his chest and stomach to his cock and lightly stroked him.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:41 am

"ooh, you have a nice rack. I can't wait." he said as he removed his pants and underwear, exposing his hardening cock. When he was fully undresses, he closed the distance between himself and Lina, to the point that their bodies were pressed against each other. "are you ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:29 am

Lina smiled when he jokingly called her princess, "Never been called princess before...I like it" she giggled. When they reached his room she turned around and looked at him for a moment as he undressed, reaching behind her back Lina slid down the zipper on her dress and slowly began to slid the straps off of her shoulders wanting to give him a little bit of a show to see how aroused he got.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:43 pm

"My apologies princess. This way." he said jokingly and somewhat drunkenly. As they walked up the stairs, they passed a few pictures of him doing various activities, like fishing, golf, and even a photo of him at a club. He opened the door to his room, and allowed her to walk in, following right behind her. Once they were both inside, he chuckled a bit and began to undress.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Lina looked around his house a little before she looked back at him with a small smirk, "Going to lead the way to your bedroom?" she asked as she titled her head to the side a little. She had been slightly amazed that he had managed to drive them to his place without crashing, Lina doubted she would have been able to as she was a little unsteady on her feet herself but she was still sober enough to know exactly who she was going to be sleeping with.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:11 pm

As he awaited his answer, he received a phone call, but it was just from another friend of his, so he let it go to voice mail. When she said yes, he nodded, got his coat, and said goodnight to Lina's friends. "you girls stay out of trouble. Or not." he said. He was barely sober enough to drive himself and Lina home. A simple two story two bed three bath home, it wasn't that impressive, but it worked fine.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Lina gave a laugh when he asked what her name was, "God, you must be wasted" she said with a grin. But as soon as he suggested going back to his place she chewed on her bottom lip and glanced at her friends for a second, here was the teacher that made her feel like completely melting anytime he touched or looked at her and he was suggesting she go home with him. "Ah hell, why not. Only live once" she said with a shrug of her shoulders, she was going to tell him her name just in case even in his drunken state he would recoginise her.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:16 pm

"I'm sorry beautiful, but I never quite got your name?" the teacher didn't notice Lina's friends right in front of him, either because he didn't care, was drunk, or he simply didn't know it was them. "I'm Edie. And might I add you are an amazing dancer." Indeed he had been drinking, and due to him being single, he came to the new club hoping to find some one to... "settle down" with. Unfortunately, he didn't know it was Lina that he not just danced with, but was now trying to hit on. "if you want, we can go to my place. Sound like a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Go for it
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:57 pm

This rp idea sounds great, though it surprises me that no one has replied to it. Mind if I take that offer?
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:46 pm

no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) Vocaloid%20blue%20eyes%20megurine%20luka%20purple%20hair%20anime%20girls%201280x1024%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_47
Lina and her friends were in their final year of high school and often got into clubs using fake IDs so than they could have a little fun on the weekends and meet up with new and interesting people. They had heard of a new club opening, apparently it was hard to get into but yet Lina and her friends had gotten in easily, some people said that the new club catered to supernatural creatures. Lina and her friends had laughed that off thinking someone was trying too hard at promotion the club, letting the music sweep them away she laughed happily before one of her friends pulled her close and pointed out one of their teachers to her. He was young and attractive and Lina didn't know why she always felt so interested in him or why whenever he accidentally touched her tingles shot through her body, there was something about him that made her picture climbing into his bed with him. "I'm going to dance with him" Lina shouted over the music and began to make her way through the people ignoring her friends yelling at her to come back, she could easily blame her eagerness on the fact they had been drinking before they had reached the club. Reaching him Lina began to dance with him but made sure he couldn't see her face as she pressed her back against his chest with a smile, she knew she would be in trouble if he saw who was pressing against him and Lina didn't want her night of fun to be cut short because of that. Now that she was pressed against him Lina felt happy and safe, she had never felt like that with anyone she had dated and it was strange feeling it for someone who was her teacher. Once the song she had been dancing to ended Lina risked a look over her shoulder at him and gave him a flirtatious smile, "Thanks for the dance" she called with a laugh and started to make her way back over to her friends but stopped when she felt a hand on her arm making her look back at him with a raised brow. Lina didn't know why his simple touch made her want to move back so she was pressed against him again, shaking her head a little she put it down to hormones and the fact that he was such an attractive man.

(What I am thinking is that her teacher is a werewolf and is the alpha of a pack, and looking for his mate. Lina is a werewolf as well but doesn't know she is and the reason she is so attracted to him is because the wolf in her wants to be his mate, other than that I am cool with going with the flow and seeing where this goes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)   no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no such thing as werewolves(open/m/m)
Page 1 of 1