Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hero (open, need ocs)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

The Hero (open, need ocs) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Charlie had been enjoying being at the school, yet he still didn't know what was going on. Everybody seemed on edge, as if one simple accident was gonna send them on a rampaging riot. He still hadn't been told of the professors disappearance, but from what he overheard from conversations, something had happened to him. Regardless, Charlie knew that once things were ready, then he'd find out. It was lunchtime now, and Charlie decided to go outside to eat. Luckily for him, his power to make any food he wanted meant he could have a buffet for lunch if he wanted. Instead, he headed to a nice shaded spot by the tennis courts, but by the time he got there, He saw Millie standing by it, as if she were waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:51 am

Millie shifted on her feet as she rested the broom against the wall next to the door frame of the Professor's office door. It had been two days since the cryptic call from Azazel, and she had been keeping herself busy by doing most of the cleaning. The students were shaken by the Professor's disappearance, but Storm and Jean seemed to be keeping everything relatively calm. Taking the broom, she returned it to the supply closet on that floor, and then walked outside towards the tennis courts.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:54 pm

At this point Charlie wasn't surprised anymore with people coming out of nowhere. As Kurt talked to Millie, he noticed the metal falling to the floor. He wanted to know what they were talking about, but felt it wasn't the best time to ask. Charlie nodded, and as soon as Kirt and Millie left, he made a quick ham sandwich and walked around the grounds, hng to get used to his new surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:16 pm

Just as she blinked slowly and her eyes closed, Kurt somehow appeared just in time to catch her. "The Professor is gone." He said in a low voice as he stood to his feet with Millie in his arms, a few metal pieces clattering to the ground once she was completely unconscious. "Magneto was first. Now it is the Professor. I have a strange feeling... that our father was somehow involved." He muttered at the end before shaking his head with a sigh. "I will put her to bed. Should you want to, you can wander the grounds. If you see anything suspicious, just scream the name Jean really loud in your head." He then disappeared without waiting for Charlie's response.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Charlie's grip loosened so she could take the phone. He began to worry when Millie's face scowled. As the metal pieces lifted into the air, he started to panic a bit. If she got any more angry, he'd be the one in trouble. As she hung up, Charlie asked, "Are you okay? Who was that? What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Millie's tail reached up and curled around the phone, lifting it from his hand and bringing it up to her face. Touching the answer call button, she lifted it to her ear and waited. "So, I take it you found my little surprise?" Millie's face narrowed as a scowl appeared to twist her lips. "Where. Is. My. Uncle?" "My dear, dear Millie-bae. Don't you understand? I know who you are. I know this is not your world, nor your timeline. He isn't your uncle in this one." "Where is Xavier and Erik, you twisted red bastard?!" She yelled, and a few metal pieces around the room started to act as if they wanted to shoot towards her. "Ah, ah! No, Millie-bae. We wouldn't want to make you mad... I will hang up now." Just before the line was cut off, she would hear a scream that made an icy cold shiver run down her back. Blinking slowly, she took a step back, her tail relaxing a bit, and the phone hit the ground. "He's... He's...."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:52 pm

Charlie saw Millie come in in her true form, which startled him a bit. After shaking his head, he got up and asked, "What's going on? And why are you like that Millie?" His phone suddenly went off, but upon pulling it out, he saw it said "Unknown Number". "Millie, is this somehow connected to whatever is going on?" He asked. Everyone seemed in a panic, but Charlie was panicking for a different reason.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:46 pm

Millie walked down the hall slowly, her tail dragging heavily on the floor. Her eyes were narrowed, but on the inside, she was raging mad. First, the version of Erik she had come into this world with went missing, but now the Professor X of this world was now missing in a very similar way. Stopping, she turned and looked at the door of the room she knew Kurt had put Charlie in, and she hesitated for a minute before shrugging her shoulders and knocking on his door. He'd see her current, true form soon enough if he did stay there.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:33 pm

"Wha-what's going on?" he asked, but nobody seemed to pay him anymind. Sighing, he followed the directions to his room, unaware of what was causing everyone to panic. Opening the door, he looked around and noticed something moving, but by the time he could get whatever it was in his sight, it was gone. probably a mouse or something. he thoughtful himself. Setting s stuff on the bed, he began to put things away, then looked at his phone. A picture of him and his mom served as his wallpaper, and the thought of her made him feel a bit sad. Turning his phone off, he then began putting things away, and once he was done he made a quick steak sandwich and started eating when he heard a knock on his door.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 6:53 pm

"Kitty!" The girl turned around and looked up to see Kurt hanging out of the window of the Professor's front office above the door. "Call Logan, then get a hold of Storm, Jean, and Scott. Now!" He dropped back into the room, and Kitty suddenly got serious. "Lockheed, Scott is down at the tennis courts. Go get him." The dragon let out a sharp sound then flew off. "This is bad... Just go put your stuff in the room Kurt told you about." She turned towards the house. "This is a really bad time for her to go to Germany!" She muttered under her breath before heading inside.

Millie looked at herself in the mirror, wincing when her own watch finally stopped working. Looking in a broken mirror, she watched as her skin turned a pretty crimson color, her eyes stayed the same with their golden color and there star shaped pupils, but her hair got even longer, now reaching to right behind her knees and was a pure black color. "Dammit...." She muttered right before her cell rang. When she picked it up and answered, a chill ran down her spine. "You need to get here, Millie." Jean's voice sounded strained. "Jean, whats-" "He disappeared, just like Erik."

Millie popped into existence right inside the Professor's office, staring at the empty wheelchair behind the desk. Her long pointed tail flicked dangerously just at the tip. "First Erik... Now my uncle... What is going on?!"

[By the way, the color of her skin, is just like the color of Azazel's skin in X-Men First Class. Matter of fact, her father IS Azazel, which is why she has the same power as Kurt. Her half-bro, yeah! ^^]
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:38 pm

Charlie nodded, getting up and dusting himself off. Suddenly, a girl popped from the ground, nearly scaring him. What made it worse was seeing a pink dragon fly towards him. Luckily it didn't hurt him, and instead circled his head. "N-nice to meet you Kitty. My names Charlie." he looked up at the pink creature and smiled. "Lockheed, huh?" he muttered. "Yes, Kurt did bring me here. Millie said she'd get here on her own."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Kurt looked around slowly, having already let his normal form show. "It's quiet...." He pointed towards the doors. "Inside, up the stairs, elevator then third door on the right as soon as you get out of the elevator." He then disappeared. A few moments later, a girl came drifting up from the ground. "Lockheed!" She said loudly, and this pink dragon-like creature flew overhead, then slowly started circling overhead. It was then that the girl realized Charlie was standing there, and seeing his bad, she smiled. "You! You must be that new kid the Professor told me about. I am Kitty. Kitty Pryde, that up there is Lockheed, and this is the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. Oh, Kurt must have brought you here." She reached out, brushing a bit of dark blue, almost black dust off of Charlie's shoulder. "Where is Millie?"
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 9:42 am

Charlie shook it off. He looked at Kurt as he placed his hand on his shoulder, and with a quick flash, they were at the school. Charlie, not used to being teleported, fell down instantly, his head feeling very light. When asked if he was okay Charlie replied, "I'm fine. Just give me a minute. The whole room is spinning."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:08 am

Millie followed after him, and she and Kurt exchanged a glance before she looked back at Charlie. "I don't know... It may just be your nerves playing tricks on you. Kurt, you take him along first. Can you make the trip?" The man sighed with a little shake of his head. "Of course I can. You will have to wait an hour before I can come and get you." "I will make it there on my own just fine. Go take him to the school and settled in." He nodded and placed his hand on Charlie's shoulder. "Here we go!" Millie blinked as the two of them disappeared. "Everything will be alright...." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:58 am

"I... I just... I've never been away from my mom..." he said, wiping the tears from his face as he finished packing. "Alright, let's go" he said as he started back down the stairs. Giving his mom one last hug, he kissed her on the cheek, and walked outside to see Kurt still in his disguise. As soon as they left the walkway to his house, Charlie looked back suddenly. "I have the strangest feeling like I'm never gonna see her again... Is that normal?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:54 am

"Don't worry. You can call the school and talk to him anytime you want, unless we have to go out to the mountains for training." Millie's voice could be heard from downstairs before she walked upstairs and into his room. "It is okay, Charlie. A lot of people cried when they left their homes to come to my uncle's school. Kurt is outside waiting on us. You can take all the time you need."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:40 am

"Son, it's time I told you the truth. As they probably have already told you... You're a... Mutant... But the power you have, is your own. You did however inherit a power from your father... Or at least I hope you did. If I'm correct, these two are from Professor Xavier's school. If that's the case, it would be better off... If you went... With them....." she explained, sobbing a little. As Charlie gave her a comforting hug, he said, "I'm gonna miss you mom. I'll make sure to write as much as possible." afterwards, he went upstairs to pack, tears streaming down his face. When Millie and Kurt walked in, he tried to hide his tears. He hated people seeing him like this.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:33 am

Before they got within sight of the house, Millie pulled out a pair of sunglasses and used those to hide her eyes. When people noticed the highly unusual shape of her pupils, they always over-reacted. Some even called her a demon. Millie blinked, standing in the doorway, now unsure if she and Kurt should be there. They both hung back, waiting to leave if they needed to. The tension of the room was rather.... thick.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:29 am

Charlie nodded and led them to his home. It wasn't anything special, just a two floor house with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. However, when Charlie arrived, he noticed his mom was sitting in a chair in the living room, as if she was expecting him to come home. "Hi... Mom. What are you doing off work so early?" he asked. His mom should normally be at work right now, but she seemed to have something very important to say, which worried him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:51 pm

"Okay." Millie reached up, lightly touching the ultra thin device in her left ear. "You hear that, Logan?" .... "We can make it where we need to go." .... "Talk to the Professor about it." Lowering her hand with a sigh, she shook her head as she looked to her left, seeing that Kurt had already pressed a button on his watch that let him look like your normal, average, every-day senior. "Let's go to your home then, Charlie." Millie said in a light voice, keeping her appearance just as it was. She rather liked how she looked in her uniform.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:35 am

Charlie waited for their answer, but he nodded when Millie said it was bad mutants making all of them look bad. But in regards to his mother, he at least wanted to tell her he'd be leaving. "She worked so hard to raise me, and after all the hell I've put her through, it's only fair I at least inform her of my leaving."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:55 am

Millie turned away from him, and Kurt did as well. The two of them leaned their heads close together for a minute, then they turned back around. "There are many radical, no-mutant people in the government true, but it is people like the Hellfire Club, and other 'bad' mutants like that, that are making the rest of us look... all bad. My uncle is trying to facilitate smooth, peaceful relations between mutants and normal humans." It was very obvious she believed in her uncle's position on mutant-human relations. "As for your mother... It would probably be best if she didn't know exactly where you went. Though... if you think she will listen... either my uncle and the teachers will come and talk to her... or Logan could do it...." She smiled faintly when Kurt tried to disguise a snort at the thought of Wolverine being 'diplomatic'.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:39 am

Charlie watched as Millie's outfit changed. "wait... Aren't mutants what the government is trying to get rid of?" he asked. He didn't know wether only he was a mutant or if he inherited his powers from his parents. "Oh crap, if I go with you, does that mean... I have to leave my mother behind?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Millie looked over at Kurt, who gave a very teenage shrug, and Millie closed her eyes. Her hair lifted a little in a non-existent breeze, and then her clothes simmered, soon forming into her own gold and black uniform, the X shaped clasp on her right shoulder shining brightly in the sun. "My uncle is Charles Xavier, but we call him Professor X. He turned his home into a school for people like us... like mutants. Kurt's parents are both mutants, but some of us are just normal people born to normal parents until one, bam, our powers appear during puberty."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:01 pm

When the man suddenly appeared, it caught Chare off guard, nearly making him fall. After catching himself, he looked at the mans golden eyes. wonder who he is? he thought. He was about to ask the man if he had seen Millie, when she showed herself, but her hair was now different. Watching as the man and Millie conversed, he asked, "Who is this?" when she said his name and introductions were made, Charlie said, "wait, XMen alias?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   The Hero (open, need ocs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hero (open, need ocs)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next