Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feudal Era Stories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Feudal Era Stories - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Kagome blinked when sessamaru began walking away. She was alittle mad that he didn’t ask if she was at least okay. She couldn’t read what he was thinking but when he called her human she felt alittle disrespected. She walked up to him and slapped him showing sessamaru she had spunk. She said “I have a name you know. You might be a demon but doesn’t mean you cant show alittle respect. As for inuyasha he might not be smart but hes honorable.” She crossed her arms and blushed when he said she need to watch were she was going. She said “I didn’t see that demon okay.”

--
Miroku said “that’s a beautiful name. rest ill take care of you” he saw her pass out and sighed. He carried her to his camp laying her down. He began looking at her leg and cleaning it and putign a brace on it like kagome taught him. He then sat back and began to eat he gazed over at her looking her over to see what she really was. he noticed her bust size and how curvy her body was it was hard to resist the urge to cope a feel but he did
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Sess blinked, turning and starting to walk away. He stopped some distance away, he then turned and looked at her with an unreadable expression. "Has my brother's stupidity rubbing off on you, human? You need to pay attention to where you are going."

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka sighed when she was picked up, resisting the urge to knock him into a tree, and closed her eyes to the pain. "Aaioka...." She muttered before passing out as the pain became too much.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Kagome had fell into sessamaru and blushed. His fur was actually so soft and cushy. She looked up into his handsome face and began to blush. She then saw the demon hesitate before lunging she knew sessamaru would defeat it but she instinctively got closer to him. She saw the demon vanished and then looked to sessamaru and wondering why he was staring at her so strangly

--

Miroku sighed and said “your leg is broken let me help you please.” He watched as the woman was beign stubborn it reminded him of sango alittle. He sighed and went to her and picked her up and said “I have a camp near by ill bandage your leg there. Plus its getting late more demons will be coming out” he then laughed and said "sorry I forgot my names miroku."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:03 pm

He reacted without a second thought, and soundlessly appeared behind Kagome. The demon skidded to a halt, slowly backing up as he walked around the human woman without looking at her. The low class demon looked between Sess and Kagome, then lunged at Sess. "Foolishness...." He muttered, and with a single slashing movement of his claws, the demon was gone. He gave a light huff, then turned and looked down at Kagome. "......"

- - - - - - - - -

Aaioka shuddered when the demon disappeared. She looked towards Miroku, before dragging herself to a nearby tree. She pulled herself up the tree, dragging her broken leg and being careful not to put any weight on it. "No... I am not okay..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Kagome was humming to herself as she rode herbike through the forest. She sighed knowing inuyasha was gonna be pissed she was doing this. She was distracted with peddling and in her own thoughts she didn’t she the demon eating on a animal . her bike colliding with it. she screamed as she landed hard on the ground. The demon roared with anger from the pain and began charging kagome unaware sessamaru was near

Miroku meanwhiled was setting up a camp for the night when he heard a scream. He rand as fast as he could. He was just in time to see a demon approaching the woman who seemed hurt. He reached in his robes and grabed a sutra and threw it and said “demon begon.” The sutra hitting the demon with mirokus staff. Miroku watched as the demon was defeated for now. He turned to the woman and blushed. He said “why heloo there are you okay?” he smiled quite charmingly
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:09 pm

His day was going as expected, maybe a little bit easier, as he had ordered Jaken to stay at the castle to watch after Rin while he went for a walk. He walked through the forest on an under used path, one that he used when he needed time alone, which he was doing more and more of these days. He was finding himself having more and more dreams about his father, always getting a sense of disappointment from him. It wasn't like he purposefully sought out his idiot brother. Yes, he was happy enough to hand the hanyou's ass to him when he did show up. Still.... He paused when his sensitive hearing picked up a strange sound. Luckily he was well hidden, and his narrowed when he spotted that human girl his brother seemed obsessed with.

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka sighed, glaring at her horse while he took his precious time drinking from a small creek. "Come on, you stupid horse! I've got to get home before undown!"

Because of that damn horse, it was well after sundown before she was able to start home. She was slightly drooping in the saddle from exhaustion, when a demon suddenly attacked her and the horse. The horse fell over, breaking her left leg. The horse quickly got to its hooves and ran off, and Aaioka screamed as the demon stalked towards her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Spoiler:

It was a sunny day in the feudal era japan.  Kagome found her feet hitting the ground of the bone eaters well.  She found herself wondering how many time she had used the well to go back and forth. She sighed and just shrugged to herself.  She grabbed the vines and began climbing up blocking her eyes from the sun light as she exited the well.  She stretched and said “what a beautiful day”  she looked around and didn’t see inuyasha.  She shrugged glad she didn’t  see him as she had a surprise.  She knew sessamaru and inuyasha had never got along.  She knew how having a sibling was but inuyasha and sessamaru were the only family they had.  She was gonna bring them together as loving brothers or at least try.  She wanted to see everyone happy.  At least if she failed she can get to the bmottom of why sessamaru hated inuyasha so much.  She grabbed her bight her bag and her bow with arrows.  She soon began peddling towards sessamarus land unaware of what might await or happen to her

Spoiler:
Meanwhile miroku decided to take a break from his friends after all his money was getting low and he had to build it back up. Let alone each day he wait the closer his fate with come to be consumed by his wind tunnel..  he bowed to a elderly couple and said “thank you for you hospitality.  The demon has been dealt with.  Your hot spring is once again safe.”  he then turned and began walking away through a bag of coin he had gotten.  He sighed as he had hoped to find some hot woman at the hotspring but none hade came.  He sighed looking to the sky and said “at this rate ill never get a heir.”  He walked into the woods heading towards the next village
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feudal Era Stories
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: