Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feudal Era Stories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Kagome blushed seeing his expression. She moaned feeling his every move. She made little cute gasps and moans when he hit certain spots. When he heard her words she could see his hesitation but when he saw she ment it and that she really did care for him she saw him relax . his expression changed and she could see he came to a decision about something though unsure what it was. she then felt the momentum change. He got faster and wilder. Kagome moans grew louder said “said “oh fuck…..oh god…..” she held on to him as the pleasure got more intense
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:50 pm

His eats grew even more sensitive to how her breath moved in her, a shudder running down his spine as he heard her gasps slowly turning into light moans. The noises were both cute and hot, and it only fueled his desire for him to claim her completely as his forever mate. He heard her words and he looked down at her, searching her expression to see if she was only saying what he wanted to hear. Once he was sure she was telling the truth, he let out a low, long groan as his thrusts got fast, deeper, and harder. Time seemed to stretch on forever, and he heard himself moaning too as his movements began to get more and more wild.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Kagome could feel him trembling but also could feel his massive cock inside her fully throbbing. She let out a gasp as he began to move. She held onto him gasping each time he moved and soon her gasps turned to light moans and said “feels so good….more. don’t hold back.” She blushed wanting to feel his desire wanting to be his fully but only way to do that was for him to give in to the desire to ravish her to show her how he was feeling
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:15 pm

His body continued to tremble as he held back on his desire to just ravish her body, letting her get used to his size. He heard her comment of size, so he knew that she would need a moment. Her body was such much smaller than him, it was actually kind of cute, not that he would admit it. Letting out a low sigh, he slowly pulled back, his pace starting at a slow one, but it got faster. He was still holding himself back, his claws barely running across her skin, and she would be able to feel his trembling.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Kagomes mind was raceing she wondered if this was actually happening. She blushed as she laid back as she let sesshamaru undress her fully. She could see he needed her as much as she need him. She gasped as his finger rubbed her folds that dripped with wetness. Her body aching for him she gasped and clung to him as he began to enter her tight viring hole. She said “so big…..” she blushed and yelped hugging him tighter and wrapping her legs around him as he broke her hymen. Her insides contracted around him hugging his massive cock her insides felt like perfection to him
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:00 pm

He noticed how she bit her lip while she thought, and a low growl came from deep within his chest as his desire was thrown into high gear. Her words and kiss pushed his control to the edge, and it took a lot of restraint to remove the rest of her clothes without ripping them, and he placed them off to the side. Taking her hand from him, he leaned in and teased at her neck, eventually coming up to press his lips to her tightly. Allowing his hand to stroke her outer folds for a moment to prepare her, he lined up and slowly pushed himself into her waiting body, his own trembling with pent up need as he went carefully into her virgin core.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:46 pm

Kagome was blushing hearing his moan come out his lips made her smile for being inexperienced she was happy to be doing it right. She listened to him and bite her lip before saying “make me yours.” She blushed and kissed him and said “be gentle as im a virgin.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:38 pm

The simple thought of finally having a mate made his demon blood boil, making the irises of his eyes become crimson tinged. He lifted his head from the attention he had paid her breasts to see the look on her face as her head fell back, that moan sweet music to his ears. His own moan left his lips when she moved her hand faster on him, and he leaned in to whisper, "Tell me, woman... Let me know what you want of me...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:24 pm

Kagome grasp his arm with her free hand throwing her head back in a moan. His fingers going in and out and twisting was driving her crazy. She was getign tight as she weas feeling the pressure building inside her . she was unaware that this wasn’t a fling this was real when the deed would be done kagome would be claimed as his mate for life. Kagome fasten her pace with her stroking she kept wondering how this massive thing would ever fit inside her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:12 pm

His mind was being pulled in two directions, as he tried to concentrate on her hand moving along him, while he was moving two fingers into her now. Mindful of her virgin status, he didn't employ all the tricks he knew, but he did twist them back and forth as he continued to move them inside of her, her tightness getting a groan from his lips. Short of a life or death situation, he was not going to stop until he had claimed her as his.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:06 pm

kagome heard his moan it made her fill good to know he like that. she continued to stroke him feeling him throbbing in her band. She the let out a loud moan as a second finger enter her. she blushed as she felt so horny now. There was no way they were gonna stop. Kagome rocked her hips slightly as she began kissing along his neck wanting to make him feel good.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:49 pm

When he changed up his finger's movement, the sound of her louder moans let him know that he had found her good places. He quietly filed that information away in the back of her mind, and a slight smirk pulled his lips when she spoke. As she reached her hand in and began to stroke him, a moan of consent left him just as he carefully inserted a second finger into her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Kagome moaned a tiny bit louder feeling his fingers moving in and out of her tight wet hole that seem to get wetter and tighter. Kagome never felt anything like this before.. kagome said “oh …..it feels good.” She was blushing trying to not moan so much but it was so hard. She undid his sash on his pants and reached inside and grasped onto his cock. She could feel how hard and thick it was. she blushed as she slowly stroke him. She wanted sesshamaru to feel what he was having her feel.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Her gasps and moaned did nothing but fuel his ever growing desire to claim this slip of a human woman both emotionally and physically. He felt her push into him, and he was overcome by a tiny bit of pride, seeing that she enjoyed it. The feeling of her hot and wet insides tightening around his finger let him know what to do, and he carefully moved his finger in and out of her, touching certain places that were sure to give her great pleasure.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Kagome felt his lips separate from hers as she let him remove her shirt. She blushed as she was once again exposed for him. She gave a small gasp as he trace her nipples till they were perked up firmly. She bite her lip and pushed into him as he began sucking on one she ran a hand through his hand removing his robe a little whimper slash moan escaped her as he pushed a finger into her tight virgin hole witch was nice and wet and hot. She let her hands run over his chest wanting to explore his body like he was doing to her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:08 pm

He could tell by Her scent, by how sharp it was to his nose, that she was a young woman who was untouched. That took a bit more of the edge from his actions, and his fingers gentled their stroking of her. Letting that hand continue on what it was doing, he managed to use his other hand to remove the shirt from her body, giving him an unobstructed view of her chest. His fingers moved over her nipples until they were peaked, and then he leaned down, his tongue running over one of them before he drew that one into his mouth, just as he let one finger slowly slip into her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Kagomes mind was a bit of a haze a the moment as her tongue wreastled with his in there kiss. She felt her body getting hotter with need. She felt his hand leave her wrists feeling his hand go up her shirt finding she didn’t have a bra on or the fact she didn’t have panties on either. She gasped as he grasped her breast she jumped when she felt his fingers on her slit rubbing against her folds. She moeane din there kiss hoping he would be gentle as she was a virigin. Deep down she knew she was falling for sesshamaru.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:41 pm

He would now be running on pure instinct at this point, but he would have just enough of self control to keep from harming her to the point of drawing blood. Would he still scrape, scratch, and bite her? Most likely. But he would not leave any lasting marks. He tended to leave the person he had intimate contact with many little wounds, mostly from where he would bite them. Her smell continued to assault his senses, and he let go of her wrist, one hand slipping up under her shirt to allow him to touch her breasts, the other slipping lower, his fingers seeking out and playing lightly with her folds.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:25 pm

kagome smiled gently as she had so much to be thankful for to sesshamaru. He had helped her out so much he poured his soul out to her. so she figured a kiss to the forehead was a sign as a thank you. He did warn her though. She gasped as he took hold of her and began kissing her hard. She was alittle shocked but found her heart practically jump out her chest as she felt herself returning the kiss as her mind race and her body begged for his attention
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:09 pm

He could hear her pulse rushing as her mind turned deviant, and his left hand curled into a fist in the dirt, as he knew that at this point, there was no escape from future regret. He heard her getting closer, and an unseen shudder ran through his body. Her breathing got louder as she approached, and when she kissed his forehead, it snapped something inside of him. Reaching out, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her in suddenly, giving her a hard kiss.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:58 pm

kagome blushed at the thought of sesshamru thinking of her like that. the though made her heart race and also kind turned her on. She listened to every word he said thinking about how much of a gentlemen he was. she crawled over to him and said “it takes a brave person to admit that. it also shows how much a gentlemen you are. You will make a woman a proud wife one day. I know you don’t feel like you will find love but I have a feeling you will. I just hope I can find some one who is like you in many wyas.” She blushed and lean up and kissed his forehead as a thank you unaware being close would be the final straw for sesshamaru as kagoem scent was becoming unbearably strong
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Every time she blushed, there was a subtle shift in her scent, and it was kind of... adorable. Not that he would EVER admit it out loud. "The feelings and urges of a more physical variety will stayed locked deep within my mind. To act on them... to initiate in physical contact... it would most certainly lead to actions that might become moments of regret later." That wasn't to say that he wouldn't react if she got that close again to him, because he would, without a moment's hesitation. Not with how strong her woman-scent was getting, could he hope to resist.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:25 pm

kagome gasped as a gust of wind hit her. she shivered salittle. She walked into camp seeing him against a tree. She blushed thinking he looked so handsome. Sh e blushed and was gonna walk to the opposite side of camp when he spoke she went closer and sat down against its neighboring tree.she listened and went bright red. She wondered what he ment about her body. Unaware he was being lured to her body as she was obviously obulating or in demon terms she was in heat. She wondered if this was his way in telling her he was starting to feel for her. she couldn’t believe that after all he made it clear he didn’t like her. she said “if you are feeling things then tell me or express them.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:09 pm

He could hear her slowly approaching footsteps in his sleep, but because he knew who was approaching, he didn't pay her any attention. He would have gone into a deep sleep, but the wind suddenly blew in his direction, taking her scent along with it. When it hit his nose, he gave a jerk but he kept his easy posture as she came into camp. "It is a shame... That the human nose is so weak... If it was not... You would know what your body is doing...." He muttered without opening his eyes. "It is making me thinks things, and feel things and urges that aren't of an innocent variety...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Kagome dressed in clean cloths sighing thinking about how badly she embaressed herself. No guy has actually ever saw her fully naked. It was so embaressing thinking maybe sesshamaru was thinking her so easy slut. She heard him say he was going back to camp. She didn’t reply as she finished dressing. She wonder if she go back or give sesshamaru some space. She wanted sesshamaru to be happy and wish he saw that she wished she could help him. She took a deep breath and walked slowly back to camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feudal Era Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feudal Era Stories
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: