Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feudal Era Stories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:46 pm

He turned his back towards her as she headed to get dressed, closing his eyes and growling at himself when he couldn't get the image of her out of his head. "There are no demons in the area. I am going back to camp." He said in clipped words. Going ahead camp, he sat down and leaned against a tree, closing his eyes and drifting into a half-sleep.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Kagome said “you know its not always just humans. Others like yourself can be optimistic to.” She looked down and said “it want happen if your to scared to let it happen. Your scared to face a happy future.” She then jumped when he stepped back as it caught her by surprise. She instinctively covered herself trying to hid her body embarrassed though the imagine of her nude body was probably carved into sesshamarus memory. She headed for the side the spring to get out and dress.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mirokus moaned as he oved in her hearing her sounds of discomfort and soon other sounds began to come out instead. He moaned and kissed her watching her if he didn’t believe what he was seeing it appeared she was enjoying this. His thrust slowly began getign harder faster and deeper wanting to bring out more of those lovely sounds
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:47 pm

"Humans are always over-optimistic, girl. You can hear it, even in your voice." He muttered, his body giving a jerk when she reached up and brushed the hair that had fallen in front of his face back. "Of course she would. But that does not mean it will happen." His eyes flashed darkly s he stepped back away from her. "You need to put your clothes back on, girl. Now..."

- - - - - - - - - -

It was a weird feeling, having something big and obviously throbbing inside of her. It was uncomfortable at first, until his first few movements changed the discomfort into a strange, rushing, tingly feeling in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Kagome said “I want believe that. I can see it. it may be hard to face but its there.” She blushed she kept telling herself to stop blushing. She said “I believe she would be proud of the person you have become. She would want you to be happy.” She ran her hand up his chest to his cheek brushignhair out of his face to stare into thouse handsome eyes of his. She wished he could see what she was seeing inside him. Kagome didn’t realize how close they were to each other

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Miroku was very gentle kissing her to help destract her from the pain as he gasped to how warm and tight her insides were. Aftr a few moments he gently began to move inside her he felt his heart going fast. He wondered what spell this woman had him under though at this point he didn’t much care as all he wanted to do is make love to her to prove to her he was a good guy worthy of her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:57 pm

He was careful to keep his gaze planted firmly on her face, ignoring the annoying urge to reach out and touch her. He blinked slowly when she passed her hand over his heart, leaving behind a path of fire where she had had touched his skin. "My heart died with her, a long time ago...."

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka blinked when he returned to the position of where she could see his face again. She looked back at him, a sharp whimper coming from her when he pushed that hardness inside, tears stinging at the feeling of him breaking her most sacred of barriers.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:42 pm

She finished bandaging his wound going around him to fully face him forgetign how nude and exposed she was. she said “naraku messed with them. I believe it was true love and no matter what happen between them I feel he will always love her. even now he is always searching for her.” she sighed then looked into sesshamarus face and reach up and ran a hand over his heart she said “you know you have such a big heart. You deserve to be happy to find someone who can make you happy again.” she blushed unaware she could be that person. kagome felt her heart racing trying to figure out why sesshamaru was staring at her like that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Miroku heard her growl to his taunting her and teasing her. he couldn’t fight nor take it anymore.” He crawled on top of her looking into her eyes. His massive cock rubbing against her entrance and soon began to enter into her. miroku was unaware of her heat/needing let alone this was a seal like marrage to her kind. Soon miroku broke any barriers and was fully engulfed inside her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:31 pm

"That woman... She carelessly played with the emotions of a young man, one who had been kicked around by everyone in his life, just for what he was. You may look like her, but... you do truely care for him. His emotions were all over the place, and he didn't know how to process them properly.

- - - - - - - - - -

She could tell that he was taunting her, and she let out a low growl from deep within her chest, resisting the urge to claw him for such audacity. Taking in a slow deep breath, she could smell and feel that he needed to satisfy the urge to take her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:20 pm

kagome listened and some how she partially believed his words. Some how though she also thought he never let anything harm her. she continued to cleaned the wound. She said “I dunno if he would morn me or kikyo. After all that’s who he see when he see me. he never see me as me. I don’t think anyone really sees me they all expect me to be kikyo or some kind of replacement.” She sighed as she began bandaging him up unaware of his inner battle of emotion. Though she had her own battle of emotion she was feeling

~ ~ ~ ~

Mirokus tongue was moving slow then fast taunting her. he found a spot that made her moan loud and kept aiming for it wanting to hear more of the delightlyful sounds as he was getting to the point where he was gonna take her as his erection was throbbing so much begging to be put inside her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:09 pm

He stared straight ahead, using his years of disciple to ignore the scent she still gave off, and ignore the fact that she had to place her hands on him in order to properly care for the wound on his back. Luckily he would be able to heal it fast, as long as it got cleaned out good and covered properly. "I could have let you die. It would have been easy, but... He would mourn you." He was now battling a new set of emotions.

- - - - - - - - - -

She felt him pull his fingers from her, and she almost gave a noise of disapproval, but the sudden presence of his tongue reaching depths that his fingers hadn't been able to, made her moan out in delight at the feeling it gave her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Kagome blushed seeing him beginning to un robe do to his injury. She didn’t realize he had gotten hurt. Worry showed in her eyes so did concern. She waded through the water towards him and said “of course. Ill help” she helped him as she helped him take his top gently. She blushed as she saw how muscular he was. seeing the wound she grabbed a cloth and began to clean it gently she said “thank you. You…. You got injured because of me. im sorry.”

~ ~ ~ ~

Miroku said “do you like this.” He blushed pulling his fingers out witch were covered in her wetness. He licked them before leaning down spreading her lips wide and pushed his tongue into her wiggling it around his tongue able to go deeper than his finger his hands moveing to her breast squeezing them little hard but not enough to hurt her he was so hungry to taste all her juices before he claimed his prize
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Doing his best to ignore the scent and the sight of her, he walked some distance down the edge of the water. Stopping, he shed the top portion of his clothing, keeping back a hiss of pain as the skin around his wound pulled painfully. "Damn inferior demon...." He blinked, reluctantly looking over at her. "I need... assistance with this wound...."

- - - - - - - - - -

She looked up into the sky with clear eyes, wondering why he had moved from her sight, but then her body gave a hard jerk when she felt his tongue adding to the slowly building tingly feeling she was experiencing.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Kagome was enjoying her bath and had her eyes close when she heard the snarling . she gasped shacked. She reached for her bow that was close to her cloth but it was to far. She then saw sesshamura a bit shocked she saw his hand through the demon the demon had been stunned briefly. She was just standing there her body fully exposed for his sight. She couldn’t read what he was thinking but she had a sense that he was protecting her. it was more than just protecting her though. She then heard the demon move and charged she put her arms up to block but nothing happen when she looked there was nothing but blood. She just stared at sesshamura unaware being this close made him smeel the alureing scent she had and her being nude wouldn’t help matters
`
~ ~ ~ ~

Miroku crawled lower soon she found mirokus tongue joining the attention his finger gave her his free hand pinched her nipples and twisted them loving how perky they were he sucked on her swollen nub teasing it with his tongue flicking over it constantly he loved the taste of her wetness and was wanting more he could feel her tighteness squeezing his fingers
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:10 pm

He had been meditating quietly, and he was just about clear of mind, when a sharp smell hit his nose. He turned his head in the direction she had gone, his eyes narrowing when he realized a demon was way to close to her. Moving with a deathly silence, he managed to sneak behind the demon. As it stepped into sight and snarled at her, he drew his hand back and shot it forward, striking the demon in the back and out through its stomach. He lifted his arm with it still impaled on his arm. "Idiotic...." He muttered before flinging it off to the side. He looked towards her with an unreadable expression. Still somehow alive, the demon got up and scored a deep wound into his back. He turned with a snarl and finished the demon off, nothing left behind but blood.

- - - - - - - - - -

A low sound like a moan left her lips when he moved his fingers in her faster, a mewling sound following closely after when he started that harder attention on his nipples, making a shudder run through her body.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Kagome hummed to herself as she bathed unaware of sesshamaru or his thoughts. She sighed as being around him made her feel odd. Kagome didn’t realize it yet but she was falling for the inu demon. She washed herself unaware a demone lurked in the brush not far planning to attack her since shew as away from the inu demon.

~ ~ ~ ~
Miroku could feel she was getting close to being ready. He moved his fingers faster in a circle motion he was careful not to hurt her in anyway especially with her leg. He heard her cute little noise and wanted to hear more as they turned him on so he nibbled alittle harder pulling on her nipple sucking harder
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:12 pm

He stood, leaning slightly against a tree. He took in a slow deep breath when the scent reached him, and he jumped with a start when he realized what he had been doing. What in the hell was wrong with him?! Staying here with this human woman... it was a mistake.

- - - - - - - - - -

Arizona let in a sharp gasp when he nibbled on her nipples again, a cute noise leaving her lips when she felt the entrance of another finger, the sensation making her feel odd, like her body enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Kagome thought she made him made so figured it was the best time to go bath to give him a chance to cool off. She undressed her now nude body making her scent ever more the sweet drifitg to his nose. She sank into the water sighing at the warmness she didn’t know he was annoyed or that it was because she made him feel weird. In fact she was feeling strange herself beign around someone who had so much honor and was willing to open up to her. it seem to make her feel good and odd.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Miroku had a sense that he was doing everything right. He nibbled on her perky rose bud as he freed his legs from his pants a massive erection bulging and throbbing he moved his finger faster soon adding a second as he sucked nibbled and pulled on her nipples
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:01 pm

He closed his eyes, resisting the urge to throw harsh, hateful words at her. As soon as it was light again in the morning, he was going to send her on her way and return to his castle. The more he was in her presence, the more annoyed he got, because he was feeling strange. He watched her walk away towards the spring, and he crossed his arms, closing his eyes with a huff.

- - - - - - - - - -

She lightly bit her bottom lip when he put a finger into her, her ears laying flat against her head as she tried to figure out what the tingly sensation she was feeling, that got bigger when he teased her nipples.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Kagome didn’t realize she was staring and blushed more. She said “im sorryr I didn’t mean to stare.” She looked down and said “I guess its because I never seen this side of you. I kinda like this side of you.” She smiled and got up collecting the dishes to clean up. She said “ theres a spring not far I found it while collecting wood I think I will go bath. Ill be back soon. She walked off to the spring

~ ~ ~ ~

Miroku rubbed her clit gently pushing a finger inside her feeling her insides tight and warm. He leaned down and ran his tongue gently over her nipples still teasing them sucking on them playfully his free hand began pulling his pants down mirokus mind was fuzzy he couldn’t stop now even if he wanted he had to have her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:46 pm

He could not bring himself to give the human girl a compliment, as she was already making him uncomfortable with all the staring at him she was doing. As he finished the food, he set his stuff down, suddenly glaring at her. "Why do you insist on staring at me, woman?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka's eats pitched forward at the sound of his moan, not knowing what the sound meant. She felt something hard move against her, and she woke up a little more, still blurry eyed when he gave her that kiss. A low whimper left her lips when he teased her nipples, her hips giving a faint jerk when she felt his hand going down to rub at her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Kagome listened and said “oh….well its okay if your not hungry.” She picked at her food then notice he began to eat. She smiled kinda cute like as he ate. She said “I hope you like my cooking. I added a few seasoning I brought from home.” She finished her meal as she felt sesshamarus eyes on her. she blkushed as she suddenly felt so shy.

~ ~ ~
Mirokus broke the kiss to breath moaning slightly as she moved alittle making his erection though still in his clothing rubbing against her own crotch. Miroku kissed her once again this time full of passion and hunger. His hands tracing her breast up to her nipples where he gently pinched them teasing her nipples. One of mirokus hands began traveling down her stomach pulling herraiming cloths off careful of her leg as his hand began rubbing her clit as if preparing her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:05 pm

He looked at her, noting the slight disappointment in her gaze. He let out a light sigh, shaking his head before looking down at the food. "I do not eat much." But despite those words, he picked the food up and began to eat it. For some reason, he was felt guilty after seeing her disappointment, so he made himself eat it.

- - - - - - - - - -

Her body gave a light shudder when his hands undressed her, and her eyes opened halfway, her gaze still sleepy as his hands ran over her breasts, easily causing her nipples to come to hard peaks, her hips slightly shifting against his.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Kagome was unaware of what sesshamaru was thinking. It wasn't that she didn't hear her stomach she just figured he disinterested heat it or even care. She took her food and began to eat. She then saw he wasn't touching his and said " you don't like it? " she didn't know why she cared about his opinion.

- - - -

Miroku knew this was wrong. She was asleep and here he was wanting to have his way with her. He was nervous as he had never had sex fully. He tryed resisting but his body seem to move on its own. He contiuned to kiss her as his hands undressed her unaware she was in heat/needing His hands soon running over her bare breast
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:02 pm

He saw the look in her eyes, and he found himself wanting to laugh, and not in a nice way either. He had no idea how his brother could like someone who was so obviously scatterbrained that she hadn't even noticed her own stomach growling.

- - - - - - - - - -

She was still half asleep at this point, her left hand lifting lazily to let her run her fingertips down one of his arms, her movements entirely from her subconscious, as she had never done anything like this.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Kagome finished collecting wood and had started a fire. By the time he returned camp had been set up. She saw the rabbit wondering how he knew she was hungry. She said " wow that a big rabbit. I can do a lot with that. She gently took it from him and reached in her bag for a pot and ingredients she then began to cook. Soon she presented him with some stew and rabbit legs better than he ever had before. She hoped he liked it

- - -

Miroku sighed as it was getting hard to think. He was unaware that it was her body effecting his. He rubbed her cheek gently. Leaning down he kissed her gently at first then more passionately
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:55 am

He made a humph sound when she reached up put a kiss on his cheek and he turned in the direction of his castle. He hoped that Jaken would do as he said, and not give Rin a hard time. He heard her stomach growl, and disappeared into the hidden path, coming back with a dead, skinned, and cleaned rabbit in hand a few minutes later.

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka had never went through the time of heat, or needing as her mother called it, because her mother never had her daughter around any kind of male. Her particular type of neko, when they went into their needing, it was enough to even affected humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feudal Era Stories
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: