Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Legends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

League of Legends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Running her fingers through her hair with a smug curled lips to the right corner, Skyla came back into her cockyness from feeling she now has the upper hand and turn of the battle in her favor. “(Skyla): It's nothing personal, I can't lose in my home town. I need to walk out with my head held up high with the crowd cheering me on. This victory is my first setting stage to the grand stage, so I won't lose to you. Swanna... finish it off quickly, we'd followed around long enough.” Sadly as is seemed the turn of the battle was only to blind her eyes as it was found Rayquaza was a Zoroark all a long, “(Skyla): Clever... very clever, however... Swanna... use Wind Dance now!” Far too late to make an attack as Fenrir called Zoroark to hit Swanna with Hyper Beam, one after another, “(Skyla): Oh no Swannnnna... hang in there.” Even after the mualtable hits the Swanna was badly weakened but took to it's feel after slam to the wall with such force before fell over. “(Skyla): Oh Skyla... can you still battle?” She held out her Pokeball to return it but Swanna refused and protest with a shake to her head, “(Skyla): that's my girl, we fight to the last one drop. Now with all your might take down that Glaceon, do as much damage as you can, use Wind Dance.” Gracefully it did a dance and slash its wings about to do the attack, using great force despite it's weakened state.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Fenrir watched the reaction Skyla had in the first bout of the battle, which he frowned. "I hope you realize that I'm not the Champion of 5 pokemon leagues out of shear luck. All my pokemon are as extremely high levels. I hope you were toying, or you better concede now" he said. He watched her send out her Swanna, which the crowd cheered. "And it's Skyla's strongest pokemon Swanna a Water and Flying type, and Fenrir continues to use Rayquaza!" the announcer yelled. Something strange happened as Swanna cut into Rayquaza as it cut deep into it's side. There was a magenta light coming from the wound before a jet of the light poured out of the wound corroding away until the Rayquaza was nothing but a blinding light until it faded. The judge shielded his eyes as the light was too much for him. "This guy is just flamboyant in his battle style as Skyla!" he muttered. The crowd was in shock as a new pokemon appeared not expecting a Zoroark to be there. Zoroark was sporting a pair of Black Glasses and being the little flirt it was it adjusted it's glasses with natural swag. "And it turns out that Rayquaza was a Zoroark all along! Thank to it's amazing Illusion ability we can already tell that he has a Rayquaza ready in his party!" the announcer yellered. Alder's smirked. "I knew something was up!" he yelled. Nurse Joy laughed. "He had you fooled, and you know it!" she shouted. Fenrir grinned waiting for Swanna to get close. "Now! Hyper Beam!" he yelled. Zoroark opened it's mouth forming a magenta orb that grew to the size of a beach ball, which it jet forth point blank and sent Swanna flying back like the Jumpluff. "And it's another brutal Hyper Beam attack from Zoroark! Fenrir is not playing around folks!" the announcer yelled. The judge frowned seeing how Skyla was not being tactical and letting her frustation make her sloppy, but when he looked at Fenrir he could see that he out classed her in everyway. "Can Skyla pull out of this? It's not looking good for Skyla's 200 battle winning streak!" the announcer yelled. Fenrir held out his ultra ball and a poke ball. "Zoroark return" he said before her threw out the poke ball. "Go Glaceon!" he called.

Pokemon Count:
Fenrir ••••••
Skyla ○•••••

Last edited by OmuYasha on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Turns out at the start of the match Skyla had to pay for her hubris, facing the first lose when sending in a weak Pokemon like Jumpluff compare to Rayquaza. “(Skyla): Oh no Jumpluff she shouted out as the poor thing was slam to the adjacent wall from the ring. It was over from the moment Fenrir called out the first a final attack. Jumpluff was paralyzed in fright at Rayquaza dark burning aura of blue devil glowing eyes in-which the night Night Daze sent it flying. “(Skyla): Jumpluff return,” she called forth as the Pokeball took back it's downed Pokemon, “(Skyla): pure luck... but don't get too cocky, now I play serious,” that said she took up another Pokeball, “(Skyla): Swanna ,” in the air Swanna took as it came out of the Pokeball, falling around the crowd to show off a little before start of it's first attack. “(Skyla): Swanna.... use Slash Attack,” circling around to come about it it's target, Swanna spread it's wings as in picked up speed in flight. The sharp edge fetters and razor wind built up to from the Slash that cut into Rayquaza in a hard blow, “(Skyla): now go for another round, cut him to pieces!”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:54 pm

The crowd was in complete shock at the obvious mismatch between the Jumpluff and the Rayquaza. "And it's a Rayquaza a dragon and flying type! Skyla has chosen a Jumpluff a Grass and Flying type!" the announcer said. Fenrir looked at the Jumpluff with intense focus totally forgetting about Skyla's distraction. He had a livelihood in batting which he smirked at her. "Alright! Use Night Daze!" he yelled. Rayquaza's eyes glow light blue and its body becomes surrounded by a crimson aura. It then raises its tail above its head. When it does, the aura around its tail gets thicker. It then slams its tail down into the ground. A pink and crimson glowing force field of energy appears from the aura around Rayquaza's tail and grows larger, spreading all around it. The force field took up the entire gym enveloping Jumpluff and sending it flying into the wall knocking it out. "Oh boy! It's a critical hit! Looks like Jumpluff never got a chance to attack!" the announcer said. The judge lifted his flag. "Jumpluff is unable to battle! Skyla choose your next pokemon! Fenrir has the option to switch out now if he chooses!" he shouted. Alder stroked his stubble thinking for a moment. "That's weird..." he muttered. Nurse Joy looked at him oddly. "What's wrong dear?" she asked. Alder shrugged. "It's nothing...I just never knew Rayquaza could learn that technique naturally...must be a TM move" he said.

Pokemon Count:
Fenrir ••••••
Skyla ○•••••

Last edited by OmuYasha on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:21 pm

“(Skyla): How cute,” came her overhear whispers to be heard by others, in noticing Fenrir's blush when she gave the suggestion to show him a little more then what she's wearing. In truth yes she has a thing for him, aside from using sex-appeal and womanly ways to use in tactics for in-battles for distraction. “(Skyla): Sure thing cutey, do try keeping your eyes off me, however it's pointless,” that said in response to Fenir's confidence, Skyla did a little sexy pose while making her bust jiggle at the slight movement. But ruining her mood once again came Elesa with his shout-out, then again what made her angry when her outed her, “(Skyla): w-w-w-w-who said I have the hots for Fenir!? I mean I don't dislike him or anything... but it also doesn’t mean...” She blushed and lost her cool so Skyla tried regaining composure through general cockiness, “(Skyla): so what if your single... my eyes are set elsewhere,” she said to Elesa before turning back towards Fenrir's and pointed her finger at him, “(Skyla): and my sights is set on a battle, bring it on!” Finally as the Judge came Skyla smiled at her grandfather as he told the rules and conditions, tell cutting him off, “(Skyla): bah bah... lets cut to the chase, talk is cheap wasting time, JUMPLUFFFFF....” in a bold move Skyla brought out Jumpluff first.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Fenrir blushed when she said that she might show him more than her revealing outfit. "Um, well...perhaps after our battle" he said before he closed his eyes. "I will not let your beauty impede my performance" he told her. Elesa looked at her friend oddly after she had her outburst. "Hey...I know you have the hots for him, but you don't need to hack my throat out!" she said. Fenrir gulped. "Hots for me!?" he asked. Elesa laughed. He closed his eyes and smirked. "I thought it was the fact she was inducted into the elite four!" he said. He looked at Skyla and winked at her. "Just to let you know...I'm single too" I said before I left for the stadium. I waited for her to enter the stadium, which was filled to the brim with spectators. They were cheering not only Skyla's name but Fenrir's as well. Fenrir looked at Skyla and grinned. "You are in for a battle of your life!" he told her as he waited for the judge to start the battle.

The judge happened to be her grandfather, which he had been looking at Fenrir intensely. "So this is the Great Fenrir I've heard so much about? I thought he was a lot more cocky than this" he muttered. He cleared his throat and held up his flag. "Alright! Let the match between Gym Leader Skyla, and Fenrir of Geosenge Town commence! This will be a 6 on 6 battle! The battle shall begin on my whistle, are you ready!?" he said before he blew his whistle and droped his flag. Fenrir smirked as he grabbed his Ultra ball and out popped a huge light that began to snake around the stadium. A huge roar made the earth shake and the air felt heavy as the light faded a Rayquaza had unveiled itself. The crowd was in awe never seeing such a pokemon before, and the judge never knew that Fenrir had such a pokemon.

Pokemon Count:
Fenrir ••••••
Skyla ••••••

Last edited by OmuYasha on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:25 pm

Under the spotlight on center stage with all eyes gazing upon her, this is Skyla comfort zone to hold on modesty nor the smallest grain of shyness. The stage within arenas Gym as Gym Leader was only little to what she wants, what she really needs more then this. Surely Skyla loves preforming in battle but that's confine compared to the rest of the world, so came her joy to this day, the last day of being Gym Leader to go on into the Elite Four. “(Sklya): today’s the day today’s the day... oh I'm soooo excited,” came the shouting of a highly ecstatic girls streaks, hoping about on her bed and bouncing off the walls in joy during this up came morning, before putting her things together. “(Sklya): oh I can see it now, televised battle with every camera on me, oh the millions upon millions of eyes admiring my beauty wanting to be me and what me. And when I get to the World Tournament... oh thinking about it gives me the shivers, all those eyes on me worldwide... I better look my best.” A little vane but that didn't make her a bad person, Sklya always longed to be looked at ever since often being ignored in her youth. So Sklya pushed a fought back ever since, by putting on such a show in all her Pokemon battals, looking cutey whenever in a win or lose. And in her young adult stage blooming into a fine beauty, Sklya now comes off as a flirt who often show sex-appeal as her outfits suggest. Mostly the ones tight on the butt and hugs on her double D bust. “(Sklya): Perfect, get ready world... the star of the show has arrived!”

Coming along now her way to make the final preparations to leave, Sklya sought to make her good-by's to the family, first thanking Benga of taking her place with some advice before coming to her parents to find a young-man in their mites. “(Sklya): And who this this,” kindly she asked with a warm greeting of a extended hand to shake, “(Sklya): the names Sklya, I've heard much about you Fenrir, but how can we all not. After all we've all seen your televised battle the other day, I was impressed but not as impressive as my battles, which you'll be seeing a lot, now that I'm inducted into the Elite Four.” It didn't go unnoticed to Sklya of Fenrir getting a good look at her which her tried not to make it seem so obvious. At that she grin as she eyes cut to a seductive leer, “(Sklya): don't be shy and have a good look, I love being looked at so look all you want, I may let you see more then this.” Then came the word battle and on impulse she reacted as battling came natural for her in the long lines of being a Gym Leader. “(Sklya): Is that so? Well then... bring it on!” But then as to the one stealing her thunder as another butted in for Fenrir's autograph, “(Sklya): HEY YOU... we're in the middle of something here,” the one thing Shyle hates is when the spotlight is taken off her and in annoyed her to no end of other coming into the fold. “(Sklya): Yes... I am the new worlds beauty and I will diesel the eyes of others who looking to me in my glorious battles to the top. I'm am Sklya Joy.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:44 am

Fenrir had been making a living traveling around and challenging any trainer he came across. He had just finished challenging the Kanto region and in one of the most televised matches against the Champion Lance he had now became the most talked about Trainer internationally and not just the most experienced, but to the youngest of generations. He was already being spoken about after Defeating the Champion of the Sinnoh region, Cynthia. He got a video call from Professor Oak telling him that Professor Juniper was wanting to examine one of the Pokemon he had captured in his home region. Fenrir agreed to this and chartered a ship to take him to Unova. Mr. Briney was reluncant to go so far from the Hoenn region, but Fenrir assured him that with an announcement that he would be on board, the charter would pay for itself. Mr. Briney agreed and Fenrir left for Vermilion City to go meet up with his boat. Once he got there there was huge crowds at the ticket office with banners plastered everywhere saying, "Challenge the Champion of Champions! 5 day round trip excursion to Castelia City!", and another saying "Face the Ferocious Fenrir!". His eyes widened when a girl screed pointing him out, which they all crowded him. He gulped having an improptu autograph session, which he was talking about strategy, and the media was giving him interviews.

Lieutenant SurgeErikaSabrina along with a little girl holding her hand, and Morty all wondered their way up to him which Lt. Surge playfully slung his arm around my neck. "Hey, hey! How my Soldier doing!" he shouted before he gave me a noogie. Fenrir saw the little blone girl holding Sabrina's hand, which he snickered. "You never told me you had a daughter with Sabrina" he said. Lt. Surge laughed. "I wanted to give you a shock" he said. The Gym Leaders either cringed, facepalmed, or both. Fenrir looked at them curiously. "So why have you all assembled here?" he asked. Morty pointed at the banner. "We heard you were taking this boat, and it was pretty convenient as well since Clay have us on rotation for his Pokemon World Tournament" he said. Erika smiled. "So will you be attending?" she asked. Fenrir shrugged. "I might, but I've got to see Professor Juniper about Yveltal and if I have time, I can participate" he said. Sabrina smirked. "You will find your wife in Unova" she said. Fenrir stared at her. "What? Are you teasing me our are you dead serious?" he asked. Lt. Surge scratched his head. "Would you look at that? You're getting yourself a wife? You Dog!" he yelled. Morty cleared his throat. "Don't you think we should be getting on the ship? It's quarter to noon" he said. They all nodded and walked around Fenrir. "Commin through!" Lt. Surge shouted. Sabrina was parting the crowd with her telekinesis. Morty looked at Erika and smiled. "I loved the Trevenant you gave me, did you get the Gourgeist I sent you?" he asked. Erika nodded. "I loved her, I've already been using her in my battles" she said. Morty chuckled. "Are you wanting to eat dinner with me tonight?" he asked. Erika giggled.

As soon as Fenrir got on the S.S. Tidal he was swamped with challengers, which a lot were having a orgasm seeing the Gym Leaders, members of the Elite Four, and Champions all in one place, and on top of that Fenrir was there. It took a while before a system was put into place thanks to Lt. Surge's quick thinking. He formatted the ship as a mini region making Fenrir Champion. The only way they could battle Fenrir was to beat the elite four or a Champion. He could chose who he could battle whoever. He did fight Norman's children Brendan and May. The cruise was the best idea Fenrir had ever came up with, and every night there was a party.

The ship arrived at Castelia City, which Fenrir got off. He battled more Trainers who bought the special tickets to battle him, which the battles were being aired on the television. That resulted in a sea of people flocking around to see him, and he had to sign autographs again. He was met by Professor Juniper and Burgh, which they made it to the Nuvema Town where Fenrir withdrew Yveltal from the P.C. box to give to Professor Juniper. She released Yveltal from its Quick Ball and started examining it. Burgh stroked his chin. "If you are wanting to plan this out, might I suggest you end with Mistralton City. The Gym Leader there is something else, I wouldn't be surprised if she got inducted into the Elite Four" he said. He smiled. "Well, since we're here, how about we have ourselves an improptu Gym Battle, yes?" he asked. Fenrir accepted the challenge, and he won his battle.

Professor Juniper needed more time to do the research on Yveltal, which Fenrir went on to battle 7 of the 8 Gym Leaders, winning out the most incredible of margins. Clay was rather impressed with his battling skills and invited him to participate in the Pokemon World Tournament. Saying it woud sell out all of his venues. Fenrir agreed, but only if he could finish the 8th Gym Leader before returning. Finally, Professor Juniper was done with her research on Yveltal saying that it was extremely dangerous in battles as it appearently could strip away life energy from any creature within a 5 mile radius. Putting this in the back of his mind he went off to Mistralton City, which it was a relatively small city. There was a commotion going on in the city as there were banners saying. "Congratulations, Skyla!" which he walked around trying to see what was going on. 

Nurse Joy and Alder were at a podium. Alder was grinning as wide as he could. "I'm so proud of our Daughter falling into her father's footsteps. I can't believe today's the day she's inducted into the Elite Four!" Nurse Joy said. Alder snickered. "That's putting it mildly...I'm estatic!" he yelled before he looked at his Daughter. "Today is your last day as a Gym Leader before Benga takes over...and I can tell from someone in particular in this crowd that can remind you that even members of the Elite Four are not impervious to defeat" he said. The crowd began to talk amoungst themselves. Alder grinned. "Ah, Fenrir, you don't have to be shy! Why don't you challenge my daughter to a battle?" he asked. Nurse Joy looked into the crowd. "Are you seeing things again?" she asked. Alder pointed him out. "I'm not seeing anything dear, he's right there being respectful and transparent" he said. Fenrir gulped trying not to eye Skyla, but he cleared his throat. "I can wait...I mean I can fight her in the Elite Four if I'm interruping anything" he said. Alder frowned. "Nonesense! This will give her something to show how much she has grown...and Benga has not even specialized in certain Type yet" he said. Benga scowled. "Hey! I can take him!" he yelled. Fenrir walked up to the podium. "I'll battle her...if that's alright!" he said. Alder grinned. "I'll be offended if you didn't challenge her!" he said. Fenrir gulped. "Well...I don't like being an attention hog..." he said. Alder snickered. "You aren't being an attention hog...you have the incognito thing down like Elesa over there" he said pointing over towards a woman in a trench coat. The woman growled. "Damn it, Alder!" she muttered.

Fenrir looked over at Skyla and blushed thinking about what Sabrina said a couple weeks ago. He shook it off before he gulped. "So, are you in the mood for a Gym Battle?" he asked. Alder laughed. "Let the stadium fill up first my boy" he said before he slapped him in the back playfully. Elesa approached them as the crowd wondered across the tarmac to the Stadium. Elesa blushed holding out a peice of paper. "Um...I'm a big fan of yours" she said blushing. Fenrir was caught off guard of the Supermodel had interest in him as well not only that but she was a member of the Elite Four as well. Fenrir sighed his autograph, which Elesa smiled. "Hey Skyla...I was going to tell you...that we could watch Fenrir fight in the PWT, but I guess this is even more awesome. It is like the ultimate warm up match" she said. Fenrir gulped seeing a Helicopter fly in, which Elesa watched them snickering before her Xtransceiver rang. It was Clay on the other line. "Why Howdy, I can see ya'll are with Fenrir and Skyla. I'm just letting ya'll know that the National Gymquirer is streaming your battle live Region wide and online. This here is some good Television, So no pressure!" he said. Fenrir sighed. "...Hey...no! Quit it!" Clay yelled before Lt. Surge came on. Elesa blushed seeing Lt. Surge on the other line. "Hey! Listen up! Give us a good show! There's so much hype going on how difficult Skyla is...they have you as the underdog by one Pokemon...they did do that with Lance and Cynthia...You'll do great!" he yelled. Clay shoved Lt. Surge away. "I'll be seeing you back in Driftveil!" he said before he hung up. Fenrir saw Alder hogging the tv cameras giving Skyla and Fenrir a breack. Fenrir smiled at her awkwardly. "Um, you do look beautiful..." he said. Elesa laughed. "She's single just to let you know" she said. Fenrir flinched not sure why she would blirt that out.

League of Legends - Page 4 Lord-N-pokemon-20543047-600-425League of Legends - Page 4 50px-Jet_Badge

VS.
League of Legends - Page 4 Fuuro_fuuro_by_magicalnekolenlen-d5frlt8
Fenrir
24 yrs

Green
Silver
5'11"
180 lbs
700:650
Entertainer
Geosenge TownKalos
Has 47 badges
Defeated Kalos Champion Diantha at age 10
Has ~20 Legendaries
Name:

Hair:
Eye:
Height:
Weight:
Pokedex:
Hometown:
Fun Fact:
-
-
Skyla
20 yrs

Reddish Brown
Blue
5'4"
130 lbs
400:90
Gym Leader*/Pilot
Mistralton CityUnova
Daughter of Unova Champion, Alder
Measurements are 38K/28/38
Last Day as Gym Leader
PKMN:  Level:       Party:PKMN:  Level:        
Zoroark Lv.86 League of Legends - Page 4 571MS1st:Jumpluff Lv.60 League of Legends - Page 4 189MS
Blaziken Lv.83 League of Legends - Page 4 257MS2nd:Drifblim Lv.60 League of Legends - Page 4 426MS
Metagross Lv.82 League of Legends - Page 4 376MS3rd:Archeops Lv.60 League of Legends - Page 4 567MS
Glaceon Lv.83 League of Legends - Page 4 471MS4th:Braviary Lv.60 League of Legends - Page 4 628MS
Yveltal Lv. 82 League of Legends - Page 4 717MS5th:Mandibuzz Lv.60 League of Legends - Page 4 630MS
Rayquaza Lv.84 League of Legends - Page 4 384MS
6th:Swanna Lv.62 League of Legends - Page 4 581MS
This would be a great battle theme:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4