Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Legends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

League of Legends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Fenrir blushed as she clinged to his arm as if her life depended on it. He could tell that she was excited, and he grinned. "Of course, but I've already shown you 4 rare pokemon" he said before he gulped. "You must really want me to touch you don't you?" he asked. He reached around to rub her plump round bubble butt as she kissed his cheek. He was not afraid to show his attraction towards her. "You wanting to find that quiet place?" he whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:52 pm

While looking to the footing of the Mistralton Cave as Fenrir broth themselves to approach, Skyla continually cling to his arm while resting her head upon his shoulder and listened. Hanging on to his every word and grew excited to the mysteries of this cave and what they could find, “(Skyla): rare Pokemon you say? Well... if you happen to show me something rare, I'll show you something nice in return.” As his hand came place to her hip Skyla she lean herself upwards to whisper; “(Skyla): I'll even let you touch more... and more then just my hip,” playful she wink before kissing his check, hinting to Fenrir how far goes her comfort, liking his touch and wouldn't mind at all if he were to touch more areas besides the hip.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Fenrir could feel a better connection with her now that she was fed, which he found that quirk to be quite odd. He walked with her towards the hills off towards Mistralton Cave. "I think that's a good choice...I heard that there was a rare pokemon there, so we can have an treasure hunt adventure almost" he said before he winked at her. "There can be an alternative prize if we cannot find the pokemon...but hopefully we can do both perhaps" he said before he lowered his hand to her hip displaying that they were more than just dating. He gulped looking at her facial expressions to see if she was comfortable with to pace he was taking this.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:18 pm

A smile arose on Skyla's lips as she hang off his arm when taking hold within their walk, waiting to see where Fenrir plans to take her, where it didn't really matter for her. Skyla was quite happy being beside him as their now getting along and more so to find her taking a liking towards her, to how Skyla wanted it to be, and not for Fenrir to think she's being fails to tease through flirting where as to toy with ones emotions. Nodding she'd continually followed with the excitement to what Fenrir sought to show her. And when asked upon the choice of a destination on three parts, Skyla did a cute hum while paying a finger tap on her lips. “(Skyla): Hmmm... how about the Mistralton Cave, where's it nice and dark and where we can be alone.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Fenrir was quite aware of these feelings when Elesa blurted it out to him as if telling him that Skyla would be a great match for him. He blushed to her kiss after she accepted his gesture not just for the meal but for the new pokemon as well. He deepened the kiss by reaching around to touch her back in a sort of a half embrace. He gulped feeling a whole lot pressure now that it was all up to him to decide what they are supposed to do. He was not good at picking things just off the top of his head. He cleared his throat in an attempt to stall for extra time before he closed his eyes. "Well then, I will show you that I do not disappoint" he said before he took her hand and walked with her for a bit. "Are you wanting to go to the Mistralton Cave, Chargestone Cave, or the Celestial Tower?" he asked. He winked at her before he looked her over. "hopefully we'll find someplace quiet" he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:57 pm

The big meal for some has a calming effect to misplace and set aside ones worries and woes, in Skyla's case the battle she'd had with Fenrir that set her bad mood and contempt feelings towards him. That until her true feelings came to Skyla's mood as she always had these feeling for Fenrir, “(Skyla): still... it's a nice gesture and I thank you for it,” that said replied with another kiss, this one a little more closer to his left cornered lip. With a smile she took his other gift offered, giving her his Beldum therefore Skyla felt to express the appreciate through yet another kiss, this time softly and sweet on the lips directly. “(Skyla): I'm just about up for anything with you. So far I'm really enjoy your company and maybe later on I'll show you how much I like you.” So on their way out she followed and waited to see just what Fenrir wishes to do with her next.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Fenrir looked at her curiously. "Losing to me is a big thing? I can think a lot of things that are far worse than that" he said. He saw that she was full, which he himself was still eating. He rose an eyebrow as she got up to go around and sit next to him. "Um...perhaps it isn't the meal, but the gesture itself" he said. He blushed to her kiss on his cheek. "I'm not holding anything against you..." he said before he handed her the pokeball with Beldum. "Take my pokemon as a gift...If you like, we can go do things together. Play games, watch television, and other things" he said as he finished and paid the bill. He was not going to oogle her body as there was enough time to do that once they were alone in the bedroom together.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:55 pm

It finally came as a realization to Skyla, how and why her flirting seem to have shot through Fenrir like air, giving his words when he'd expressed how he can't tell if she joking or actually being serious. That aside she rally does have a liking towards Fenrir. In truth... despite their battle Skyla was quite impressed with the way he defeated her to back out. “(Skyla): You know what? I can be mad about the biggest thing but can get over it in a matter of minutes when I have myself a big meal to calm me down.” Showing her bellies full she gave a light pat and smiled to offer her calm and more so when Skyla stood up and walked around the table to sit next to Fenrir. “(Skyla): I don't understand it myself, I can hate somebodies guts until they feed my... I suddenly like the person and can easily get over my indifference towards them.” With those words she kissed his cheek and said further; “(Skyla): thank you for the meal, I feel so much better now. So how about we start over on a fresh start shall we? Let me give you my personal rare thanks and no...I'm not joking.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Fenrir looked at her amused. "This is the first time we've met, so how am I supposed to know that you were joking?" he asked. He paused for a moment when she said that he knew how to handle her in a battle. "So...is this a joke, or are you being serious now?" he asked. He looked into his eyes deeply. "I'm trying to get a sense of your personality and mannerisms...but I do like you too, so I can see us going on another date. Hopefully it wouldn't go as awkward as this one" he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:30 pm

This little date in appearance didn't seem to be getting off on a good start, as the exchanged words set in some hostilities. Skyla puffed up her cheeks while continuing to stuff her face, “(Skyla): can't you take a joke?” A long sigh came from her lips with a look of frustration after swallowing her food. At the mean time and for the most part Skyla kept quite and ate and payed no mind to the others around. Until Fenrir spoke up, “(Skyla): I only like boys who know how to handle me and you seem to know how handle me in a battle. So I would like to see how you can handle me in other ways. It not like treating me like a object or anything like that. I only let boy's I like touch me and there hasn't been a guy I like around, till I meet you Fenrir.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Fenrir sighed. "If you take offense to it, then why say that the only way I can cheer you up is through my wallet? You're controdicting yourself if you say that then say that money isn't important" he said before he looked away. "It's rude to say that as well, that's all I'm saying" he said. He knew she was trying to use her sex appeal to coerce him. The guys were getting envious over Fenrir, and as they ate at the restaruant, he had steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, and a biscuit. He looked up and smiled. "I'm not a guy with an alternative agenda, Skyla. If you are comfortable with me, then I'm fine with letting what happens happen. Cause I am attracted to you Skyla, but I do not treat women as objects" he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:55 pm

The word Gold Digger brought Skyla to cut her eyes and glare madly towards Fenrir when he said it, “(Skyla): do... NOT... call me... A GOLD DIGGER!!!” Angry she worded, nearly in a demonic tone as she grabbed him by the scruff of the shirt, before letting go and stomping off with the expectation of Fenrir to follow. “(Skyla): This is a date after all, and didn't you say we're going on one after you defeated me? And shouldn't a guy pay when taking a girl out? How rude of you.” Skyla tried using her sex appeal to better encourage but then again isn't Fenrir immune. Still she allowed her boobs to bounce about and shake her tush in the walk. Not at all did she have expensive taste and was happy with whatever when Fenrir took her to the first inexpensive place. Skyla was more concern with stuffing her face to clam down and deal with the defeat that left a bad taste in her mouth, in the use of BBQ ribs, roosted chicken, mash-potato and gravy. She is the kind of girl who can put it all way and only gain fat in the right places, “(Skyla): would you relax. I'm not going to eat away at your wallet, at least give me this, after all you took away my winning streak and all I'm asking is to have a nice lunch that does cost very much. Or were you hope for something else in this date. Tell you what... if your nice to me then I'll treat you,” she said and came close to whisper, “(Skyla): what to see if my big girls are real or fake,” she winked.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Fenrir looked at her confused after she slapped him on the face. "Ow! What the hell!?" he yelled rubbing the side of his face. "Are you serious? I'm not rich Lady! I'm a philanthropist" he said before he closed his eyes. "I'm not into gold diggers anyway...I'm into strong independent women" he said. He huffed as she took him to the first resturaunt in sight seeing that she did not really care what kind of food she ate. He resisted her showing a great deal of strength. "I'm picking where we eat" he said firmly before he walked over to a dinner. It was not a cheap or an expensive one. It was a nice mom and pop place, which the workers there seemed quite pleased to see him. "Fenrir and Skyla?" they muttered. Some of the workers knew Skyla, but they were confused why Fenrir was eating in a place like this. Fenrir sighed. "If you can tell, I'm not much of a sophisticated kind of person" he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Fenrir's words only brought Skyla's cheek's to puff up like a frustrated Jigglepuff since she feels he's not seeing it from her point of view, “(Skyla): this was my last Gym Battle and my zero losing streak was my name sake. I know it's a job as a Gym leader but try to understand that a winning streak is hard to give up.” Back to the main matter of herself wishing to be cheered up, Skyla found in Fanrir's eyes that he missed to point. Again she puffed like the manner of frustrated Jigglepuff as both her hand clashed against both his face cheek as she pulled Fanrir forward, face to face, “(Skyla): whatever pervy thoughts you got in your head... get it out, I don't like you that much yet. Your going to cheer me up by doing so with your wallet.” By the arm she dragged him along from the Pokemon Center and came to the first spotted Buffet to gorge herself in versus foods mainly meat and deserts.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Fenrir sighed. "It's irrelevent now...It would have been your first loss as a member of the elite four. You can't maintain a winning streak with a one dimensional team. I could have just used one electric type pokemon, and it would have been over with. I'm using a well rounded team here, and that's what the gym leader's job is to do. It is the job to get the trainer's starting line up for the Elite Four. It's not about some winning streak" he said. He blushed as she grabbed him by the shirt and told him he was going to take her on a date. "What do you mean you won't feel better until you say so?" he asked. He was not aware that she might be into strong trainers, but he was well equiped to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Along the way out moving through the crowds, Skyla did her utmost to hind her tears as it went unnoticed from a few other, aside from her grand-pops, mom, dad, and especially Fenrir as he went after her. Back at the Pokemon Center Skyla first took to heal her Pokemon as her tear continually fell upon her Pokeball's, “(Skyla): you all did so well, you've made me proud. But I'm... I'm the one who failed you. I'm so stupid... I don't desire such great Pokemon like you all.” As her downed Pokemon in the battled healed she came sitting on the couch and waited until their heal and felt fine with being alone with her thoughts, till Fenrir showed up. “(Skyla): your the last person I wanted to see, what do you want,” she asked in a annoyed tone of voice. And as he talk to her Skyla brought her knees into her face, still feeling sorry for herself, “(Skyla): you don't get it, I knew I was going to face loses out there in the big leagues, but... I didn't want it to happen here. Here where I can stand as the non-defeated Gym Leader. This was my last day and to loss that... how can you understand?” Still her face remain buried in her knees as Fenrir handed her another Pokeball and refused it while standing on her feet without a words said, and went to retrieve her healed Pokemon. “(Skyla): I don't need your help, i'll get one on my own, but if you want to help then help cheer me you,” while wording her words aggressively Skyla came back to Fenrir and pulled him up by his shirt, (Skyla): your taking me out on a date and I won't feel better till I say so.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Fenrir sighed heavily as Skyla gave up on him. "What are you doing!?" he yelled before he growled at her running off. The judge frowned seeing his granddaughter give up. Alder frowned and clenched his fist. "Damn it Skyla..." he muttered. The crowd was in shock seeing their gym leader just walk out on them. He withdrew Metagross before he looked at Alder. "Let me talk to her..." he said. Alder got up and nodded. "I'm sorry about that...I knew that you'd win, but...I didn't think she would react this way!" he said. Elesa sighed. "She needed this" she said. Fenrir walked off to the pokemon center to get his pokemon healed which he saw Skyla on the couch in a ball crying. He sat next to her and rubbed her back. "Hey...what are you doing? You have a job...you've won over a hundred battles...you shouldn't let one battle that goes wrong for you ruin your dreams...it happens" he said before he sighed heavily before he gave her a poke ball. "I know you wanted a Metagross of your own, but here's a Beldum...When you get it to a high enough level it will become a Metagross" he told her hoping she would open up a little more.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:09 pm

His words made her bite down on her lower lip as it is true and well known to all of Skyla's physical and physiological tactic in sex-appeal. Always it worked to her advantage until now, even in the worst situation during battle until now. Fenrir being the first ever to come across as immune. Aside from her failed ace in her cards she no longer hold a good hand, considering how she is down to two Pokemon with the last attack Fenrir made with his Metagross using Meteor Mash. “(Skyla): This is humiliating, down to my two last one and I didn't even get in one take down from him.” The next ball she held in her hand was given a strong clutch as Skyla remain biting down on her lower lips, “(Skyla): that's it... I'm done, so there's really not point is there? I'm ending this humiliating, I'm going to stand here any longer just to watch beat all my Pokemon.” Putting the ball away Skyla raised her hand and called it, “(Skyla): I admit defeat... so... I quit,” she said to the judge before stepping out of her ring side and ran off in tears. “(Skyla): This is so humiliating, me... admitting defeat and quitting a match.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Fenrir looked at her skeptically. "You know...you've playing off your sex appeal to win battles...I'm simply neutralizing that effect. I can play that game too" he said plainly. He smirked seeing Skyla have a breakdown before He cleared his throat. "The whole point of media streaming this battle was to showcase our skills and roster...this isn't just a Gym Battle...you know that right?" he asked. He looked at her oddly. "Well we can talk after this battle..." he said. He sighed. "Alright! Metagross! Meteor Mash!" he yelled. Metagross's limb began to glow as it leaped up and delivered the final blow to Archeops. The crowd gasped as the judge sighed. "Archeops is unable to continue...choose your next pokemon!" he yelled. "And it's a devistating blow from Metagross! Meteor Mash has delivered a it's not only supereffective but a critical hit!" the announcer shouted. Fenrir smiled. "Two more left!" he said before he winked at her. "Ready for that date?" he said flirtingly.

Pokemon Count:
Fenrir ••••••
Skyla ○••○○○
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:10 pm

The situation aside from the actual battle so really getting to Skyla, to the point of herself scratching and pull with her hair out of frustration, “(Skyla): that's not the point, everyone is taking it upon themselves to have you court me as if it is leading to marriage,” she shouted with the rolling of the eyes. “(Skyla): And you're encouraging them,” saying her finger pointed in Fenrir's direction. Now as her attention came back to the battle, arise a smirk to see Skyla's opponent reaction when she brought out Archeops to fight, “(Skyla): I'm dead serious! Finally the turn of the tide is mine.” Or she'd thought at the time, till when Skyla found that Archeops best attack took on effect, “(Skyla): imposable... imposable... this imposable, so unfair,” she screamed in her head and not loudly to embarrass herself. But he kick in the teeth is when Fenrir stole the show, given the crowd something to cheer over as his, yet instead of getting flustered Skyla felt somewhat suspicious, “(Skyla): what is he up to now?” She'd notice his pause and was surprised to find Fenrir retrieving Metagross for Rayquaza, which didn't make her feel any better, “(Skyla): I see... it's not enough to humiliate me by picking apart all my Pokemon one by one... but... you sure got some balls to up stage me by pandering to the crowd with a rare and impressive Pokemon,” it wasn't being upstage is what's making her jealous... “(Skyla): I want one... I want a Metagross.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:28 am

Fenrir looked at her oddly. "No one spoke about marriage...the only one who said anything about that is you" he said. He rose an eyebrow. "The worst enemy of planes is ice...therefore your flight is canceled whenever there's ice on the field" he said. Alder made a silly face trying to repress a laugh. He looked at her in shock when she summoned Archeops. "Are you serious?" he muttered now feeling grateful that he took out Glaceon for Rayquaza. If she did not let her emotions get the best of her and saved Mandibuzz for later and used Archeops instead, Glaceon would have fainted. He sighed. "Outrage!" Fenrir called. Rayquaza's eyes glow red and its body is outlined in a red aura. It then goes on a rampage, which Rayquaza's high health made the Rock Slide appear to not to have done much of an effect even if it was weak to rock moves. Fenrir was wanting to give the crowd a show, but deep down in the back of his mind was that warning Professor Juniper gave him about not using one of his Pokemon. He was annoyed with himself for forgetting to swap out when he had the chance. He could not throw out the battle because that would require him summon Yveltal, and he was looking like the villian to the hometown by running sweeping Skyla off the field. Rayquaza's move was going horrific damage to Archeops. He closed his eyes realizing that maybe he could slow down the pace. "Rayquaza return!" he called it back. He took out a Dusk Ball. "Metagross go!" he called out. Fenrir's Metagross was huge, and Alder was surprised even now. "How was he able to get a Metagross!?" he muttered. "And it's a Metagross! A Steel and Psychic type!" the announcer yelled. Fenrir was looking to the crowd seeing their amazement, which he overheard some of them talking about the strange Pokemon he had and how powerful they where. He did not realize that he was giving the isolated town new variety of pokemon they have never seen before. With this he started to feel less guilty on defeating Skyla.

Pokemon Count:
Fenrir ••••••
Skyla ○•••○○
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:04 am

It was know to other of Skyla's little crush for Fenrir but it didn't help her as everyone she'd knew kept outting her, even in the middle of a battle. “(Skyla): Shut up, Shut up, Shut up... SHUT UUUUUP!!! I'm in a battle with him, so this is not some wedding meet or an arrange marriage here. It's time to get serious and I will beat you, so what if your Ice type over powers wind, air makes ice so it can also brake ice, therefore I will beat you!” As the attack took a toll on Glaceon it seem she'd found her opening and sought to end this quickly before there were a chance to gain an upper hand in Fenrir's favor. Sadly it happen again when Glaceon used both Hail and Blizzard which took Mandibuzz out, “(Skyla): Mandibuzz... return...” she said sounding defended and very disappointed in the out come, “(Skyla): It's not over yet, and when I win drink to your defeat. Goooo Archeops,” but with three down and not one down Pokemon from Fenir, how will Skyla ever hope to defeat him? “(Skyla): Use Rock Slide!”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Fenrir looked at her and frowned. "I told you...all my Pokemon are at an extremely high level...and flying type moves have no type advantage over ice type pokemon, while ice type moves have a great advantage over flying type pokemon...but I think you know that. You are a member of the Elite Four after all" he said. Fenrir looked between Skyla and her father. Alder laughed. "How about if he beats you, you give him a chance?" he said. Fenrir tuned out the conversation once Mandibuzz was called out. He heard her attack knowing there was not a type advantage. "Glaceon, use Hail!" he said. Glaceon had successfully avoided 2-5 so the Dark Pulse would leave just enough health for Glaceon's retaliation. "Use Blizzard!" Fenrir said. With the power-ups of hail and the nevermeltice. Mandibuzz was weakend to the point that the Hail finished it off. "Mandibuzz is unable to battle, chose your next pokemon" the judge said. "What a brilliant tactic, Fenrir used a Hail/Blizzard combination to finish Mandibuzz, but Glaceon looks taxed. If Fenrir switched out, Hail might come back to hunt him. What will his next move be?" the announcer yelled. Fenrir sighed. "Return Glaceon!" he said as he lifted his poke ball. He pulled out a Master Ball. "Go...Rayquaza!" he yelled. The hail stopped thanks to Rayquaza's Air Lock ability. Fenrir smirked seeing that he was getting into Skyla's head. "You know, I can take you out to a nice resturaunt once we're finished here" he said.

Pokemon Count:
Fenrir ••••••
Skyla ○•••○○

Last edited by OmuYasha on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:47 pm

The crowd was at awe as a loud gasp from being surprised to find Glaceon reflecting Swanna's Wing Dance, “(Skyla): it couldn't be... it could be... how can he up-stain Swanna's Wind Dance attack?” Nows not the time to question as Skyla needs to keep her head in the battle, and it cost her once again when Glaceon used Sheer Cold, “(Skyla): Swanna... retur... too late to retrieve her Swanna was showered in ice pillar blades and all Skyla can do is watch. “(Skyla): S-Swanna... return...” she said in a low tone angered voice as Swanna is now unable to battle futher. The comments her father and mother make brought her to glare at them, “(Skyla): I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH HIM! EVER... I... will... BEAT HIM!!! MANDIBUZZ.” Without thinking she set out her next pokemon, “(Skyla): Bone Rush...” thi was a big risk but it turn in her favor as the coin flip tails to make the attacks time 30, “(Skyla): good... okay now use Dark Pulse.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Glaceon withstood the attack which it gritted its teeth. Fenrir frowned. "Sheer Cold!" he said. Glaceon's body becomes surrounded in a light blue aura. It then opens its mouth and the inside of it starts to glow light blue. A spinning wind then comes out of Glaceon's mouth and it fires a powerful light blue beam of energy surrounded in light blue sparkles and wind from its mouth at the Swanna. As the light blue beam travels at the Swanna, large icy pillars jut out of the ground around the beam. The beam then disappears and multiple ice pillars continue to jut out of the ground at the Swanna. There was no escape as Swanna was entombed in a slab of ice. The judge sighed. "Swanna is unable to battle...Skyla, choose your next pokemon" he said. Alder was in the stands watching, which he stroked his chin. "This guy is great...maybe I can get him together with our daughter" he said. Nurse Joy giggled. "I think they would make a great couple" she said.

Pokemon Count:
Fenrir ••••••
Skyla ○••••○

Last edited by OmuYasha on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next