Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Legends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

League of Legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Skyla began to lick her lips from feeling Fenrir's hands cupping her bust still. In sort this is one of her pleasure since she loves being touched. “Now that's something we won't being needing a condom for,” she said and opened her mouth wide and flicked her tongue about, after the suggestion of oral sex came to mind. “you want to find out how good my throat felts? Then stick it in... all the way down.”

OOC: Not a problem, every time I play a girl it often comes up so anal play just happens so I'm use to adding it in. Surprisingly your the first who doesn't like that in rp and it's perfectly okay.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Fenrir laughed. "You do have a mouth hole don't you?" he asked before he winked at her. "I bet your throat is more tight than your butt anyway" he said before he sighed happily. "I might have another condom on me" he said. 

(sorry, I'm really not comfortable with that)
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:03 pm

A light pout came to her cheeks from hearing Fenrir's refusal to give her anal sex, more so Skyla was a little more embarrassed. “Why not? If you think I'm not clean down there I made the necessary prepossession before hand and it is safe if we do it right.” A long sigh fell into her breath as it seem Fenrir wouldn't be interested, yet her mood picked back up to the enjoyment of him playing with her nipples. “Do I have to spell it out for you? When I said other hole I mean my butt. And since we're not going to do anal you may as well put on another condom if you have another.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Fenrir blushed. "I'm not into that anal stuff...that's just a step away from getting a urinary tact infection" he said before he cleared his throat. "But I would do a threesome" he said as he kept playing with her nipples. He blushed as she felt down his length to feel that he was still hard. "You want to have unprotected sex?" he asked before he gulped. "You take birth control?" he asked as he took the condom and tossed it aside. He cringed. "In your other hole?" he asked. He was not into anal sex.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:03 pm

The feeling of the others warmth brought Skyla to bite down on her bottom lips before letting go, when her mouth widen scream at the peek of ecstasy. Fenrir would feel her vice grip around his waist, while her wall milked every last drip of seed even thought it is pouring into the condom, still she felt the warmth. As her heavy pants calm down her evil smile took to the lips and taking arms around the neck, Skyla pulled Fenrir to a kiss before nibbling on the earlobe as he did some nibbling on her neck. “(Skyla): Hmmm... what I mean? Well... there's anal... bondage... role-play... double penetration... solo masturbation while you watch... and even the couple thing. So do you under stand now? I want us to explore many things in sexual pleasure.” another moan escaped her lips upon feeling him play with her nipples as Skyla felt down his shaft to find him still hard, “(Skyla): Mmmm... I’m good for a few more rounds so lets do it without the condom this time,” with that said she'd kiss his lip, “(Skyla): there’s really no need for it since I want it in my other hole.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Fenrir groaned still letting of his load into her. She was so attractive that he had to squeeze off a couple more into her. Deep down he wanted to get her preggers. "What do you mean by what ever it is you'll try it?" he asked. He smiled happily. "Well...I guess we can be very sexually active then hun" he said before he leaned in to nibble her on the neck. "So what do you want to do with me now?" he asked as he began to play with her nipples.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:21 pm

The feeling of his thrust soon became somewhat overwhelming and overpowering for Skyla, which brought her arms and legs to unlock their hold around Fenrir and drop along the ground. There she lied flat and spread out while Fenrir continued to give it to her, “(Skyla): Mmmm yes... don't stop... don't stop... harder! Fuck me harder!” She moan out loudly ever before from her past moans. “(Skyla): Yes... highly sexually active things. Whatever it is I want to try it, I want to do all sort of ecchi things with you like I said.” Coming to a climax Skyla arched her back as the feet planted itself hard on the ground before standing on its tiptoes to arise the hips into him more at Fenrir's thrust. With him she cum with the juices erupting from her pussy as she feel limp on the ground and panted heavily. “(Skyla): oh god that was... oh fuck yeah... I love every moment of it.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Fenrir was very turned on hearing Skyla's moans grow stronger and how her body quivered. He blushed after she asked him what he thought about being highly sexually active with her. "Um...highly sexually active?" he asked before he gulped. "Um...well...I think I can handle that" he said. He groaned as her insides squeezed on him very tight, which he growled tightening around his member. He was about to pop, and he tightened his grip on her. He began filling up the condom up like a balloon. "Ah..." he muttered as he panted heavily after the huge load he let off. He looked up at her blushing. "How was that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Skyla's moans kept growing stronger to echo the pleasured voice throughout the walls of the cave, loving this feeling for her void being filled. He body reacting naturally, quivering in delight while thrusting her hips into Fenrir as she licked her lips before biting down on the lower lip. “(Skyla): What do you think? Since you offered to live together and your making yourself my first, there is no way I'm letting you go. Ohhh I want this... I want to feel this all the time so I don't what us to be normal lovers, I want... to do all sorts of things, I want us to be highly sexually active lovers.” Another moan came out, much louder upon feeling him hit her g-shot and in return she squeezing him harder with all her might with a devilish look.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Fenrir blushed as she wrapped her legs around his midsection and dig her heel into his butt. He could feel himself go even deeper inside of her. "Um...wow...what do you mean by more than lovers?" he asked. He flinched to her wet sloppy kiss. "Oh? So what does that make us then?" he asked as he kept at his pace. He could not hit her g-spot thanks to how deep he was inside her, but he hoped she was getting some satisfaction out of this. He had the urge to cum, but he held it back. He had a feeling this woman was going to be his companion if not for his journies, but for life.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Skyla felt her body stretching and widening out, due to Fenrir's manhood making room for itself to move in as her inner walls were happy to welcome it with a warming embrace. The pain of it to lose ones virginity, she love the thought of being climb even though being a prideful person, still it felt good to Skyla. Where she brought her legs around his midsection and pushed her bare heels into Fenrir's ass, in order to push more of himself inside her by pulling him in and bring the hips down on her. “(Skyla): At the end of this day... we're going to be more then lovers,” she moan out, be far into the lust her mouth overflowed in saliva which she'd shade with Fenrir within another lustful kiss, “(Skyla): there's no way I'm letting get away from me for one moment, and that is why we're share a room together.” Her excitement continued to build up, thus her hips rocked to his movement while her walls cling tighter and tighter as if to milk him of his seed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Fenrir saw that Skyla was more interested in having sex now, so he stopped the talking not wanting to spoil the mood. He felt so much more power being able to get the powerful trainer on her back submitting to his authority, and it was a rush having his cock inside her while she moaned his name telling him how big his cock was and how much more of it she wanted. He chuckled seeing how far he could put it in. His member began stretching her out to the point of a slight pain could be felt. "Good...cause you're going to be my lover from now on" he said. He growled a little to her insides clamping on his member tightly. He smirked. "What do you say? You want to share a room with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:59 pm

Skyla didn't say anymore concerning the matter as it seem and felt the mood would come to ruin if they'd talked more about it. So she lied back and enjoyed the kiss he'd given which brought Skyla to return the kiss with a little more passion to it. And out came her moans, moaning in his mouth from feeling his touch, “(Shyla): oh yes I like... mmmm more Fenrir,” she bagged as her whole body quivered in delight from the love of his size, “(Skyla): Ohhh your cock is like a ferocious lust beast, the sizes seems inhuman but I love it, Ahhhh deeper... I want in all.” As it her words the body also express it's like to Fenrir's cock from the tight squeeze and warmth from the wetness that brought her body in lust.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Fenrir looked at her oddly. "Well...it's a fine line we must walk...It's a double standard yes, but it's been around before feminism" he said. He sighed. "I was trying to set the mood..." he said. He kissed her, and he ran his fingers over her side. "You like, huh?" he asked after she commented about his size. "I don't brag about my size much...though any bigger and I'd tear your insides up" he said before he pushed in more to make her insides strain against the immense load.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:59 pm

The explanation and reasoning behind Fenrir making sure if this is, to have sex Skyla rolled her eyes while cocking her head back with a long frustrated sigh uttering from her widen mouth. “(Skyla): I'm getting sick of this consent rule bullshit feminist made up. Fuck them, if a girl doesn’t want to have sex then they shouldn't string a guy along and make it seen she wants it.” It shows Skyla was just as frustrated and annoyed by it, must as Fenrir, “(Skyla): I want it and you don't need to ask for my consent constantly when I already given it to you, it just ruins sex,” hoping to reassure him, Skyla even took her arms around his neck to pull Fenrir forward into her kiss as he came slowly into her, which make Skyla moan into his mouth, loving both the pain and pleasure. “(Skyla): Ahhh... your... so big,” she moan out with her hips jolting and quivering in delight.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Fenrir smirked. "usually women have second thoughts when they get in too deep...I don't like it when they take back things...it makes me mad!" he said before he watched her touch her bust. He was surprised that she was lactating, but it was a turn on for him. He smirked before he slid his huge meat inside of her making any woman feel like they were losing their virginity for a second time. "I know you'll take it" he said before her legs wrapped around him. "I can tell that this is your first time...you need to take a break before I continue?" he asked. He was surprised she did not scream, but then again, she probably liked it from what he could figure out.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 pm

Perplexing to her as it seems, Fenrir's line of reasoning didn't quite reach her when Skyla expressed her reply with a smile and shake of the head to interject. “(Skyla): You bring me to a dark cave, showed me your cock and pulled up a condom. As I got dressed in sexy and most reveling outfit, so it should tell you we're here to fuck without question. If I didn't wan it wouldn't I be running when you showed my your dick?” Skyla couldn't wait any longer with Fenrir procrastinating, so touching herself to tease the nipples to her milky bust while stroking the wetness of her slit folds, she'd hope it would lead to encourage Fenrir take her. “(Skyla): I could be more wet if you don't leave my pussy feeling lonely.” In a loud gasp she cocked her head back upon feeling his rod at her tip, so Skyla opened her legs more for him while pushing her hips into him, wanting him inside her. “(Skyla): It's okay I can take it,” she moan out as the legs came around him, “(Skyla): I want it if it's you Fenrir, so make my ours and pop my cherry.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Fenrir was embarrassed that would be so predictable to a lesser extent, but even more so that he was a bigger horn dog than she even expected. He gulped. "I'd have to get to know you a lot more to try it without a glove on" he said. He sighed heavily. "If I ask then, I won't feel guilty for ravaging your insides...cause you said you wanted it" he said. He watched her lay on the ground and flag him to mate her. He blushed when she asked him to help her get wetter. The smell of her fluids hit his nose, which he gulped. "You mean to tell me you aren't wet enough?" he asked before he got on top of her to mount her. His member rested at her entrance waiting to go inside. He was trying to repress the conversation he had with Sabrina about meeting his wife in the region, and he focused on his experience as a lover.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:35 pm

It was the a success as well a delight for Skyla, to find that her kinky outfit left an impression on Fenrir to how she wished it. It just made her smile seeing him get bigger, “(Skyla): eventually I did expect to do something like this, but never had I expect this would turn out this quickly. I'd thought it would have take us long by getting to know each other more.” None the less Skyla was quite happy with this arrangement and continued to enjoy herself, watching every reaction from Fenrir when watching her massive sizes tits take up most of his size while sucking the head part to add to his pleasure. (Skyla): What kind of questions is that? You want to have sex now?” She asked him after he asked and then Skyla played a seductive smile to another thought coming to mind, (Skyla): or... were you wanting to take this more slowly?” Skyla took herself to lie on the grown with open legs, exposing her mossy lips, (Skyla): care to help me get much wetter?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Fenrir watched Skyla take the condom from her mouth and stick her tongue out to be cute. He gulped. "Um well...it's not covering anything at all" he said. He was getting even bigger still letting her know that he was enjoying her show. "So you were expecting us to do this the whole time?" he asked before he groaned to the blowjob she gave him on top of the tit job. He grinned seeing her open up the condom and putting it in her mouth. "Well...just consider this as a success" he said after he saw her smiling at his size. For some reason his size always did this for women, and he grinned seeing her put his condom over his member and rolled it all the way down. "You want to have sex now? My dick is starting to hurt" he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:52 pm

For the moment Skyla felt to take the packaged condom from the mouth, long enough to play the cutey tongue look to bring her tongue stinking out of the mouth with cheek blush. “(Skyla): Do you like it,” she asked while giving Fenrir a little slow twirl to give him a look at her backside and more of her body that bares all. “(Skyla): I had it with me all along so why are you so surprised? It's much more skimpy then a thong bikini to even fit in my pocket.” Still giving him the boob treatment Skyla allowed her saliva to cover his cock at the open mouth, and even managed to open the packaged condom before placing it back in her mouth, without having to stop her tit fuck treatment. “(Skyla): Fenrir... I was pissed but I do like you. I've always like you ever since I watched your TV matches so I've been watching you ever since then. I plan this out that this would turned out this way, but the other way around. I wanted to beat you and then offer to cheer you up like this.” A deep smile cross her lips at the sight of his size and with the condom in her mouth, Skyla placed it on Fenrir all the way down.

OOC: I just want to be safe so I'm not risking getting deleted from this group like Multiply. Until I do get the okay I'm only posting any Ecchi or Hentai pictures through PM
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:52 pm

(It's okay...I saw it...looked like a bunch of rule 34 stuff)

Fenrir was unaware of the pride Skyla had in her body, which he was thinking the opposite in that she was very insecure about her body. He blushed when she was acting different than what he was used to. Seeing her pick the condom wrapper up in her mouth kind of turned him on, and he gulped as she was going to show him the thing she wanted to show him. He closed his eyes somewhat sure what she was doing, but when he opened him he gasped. "Where the hell did you get this!? You were pissed off at me when we left!?" he rose his voice very confused. He blushed as she got to her knees and gave him a good tit job. He steadily became more and more hard, which he gulped. "It's a surprise, but that condom will give you a very good hint" he said. It did not take long for that member to pop out the top of her cleavage, and it was very bulky and bulged with veins. He was a good 9 inches long and 3.5 inches thick. He blushed at her. "Hopefully, you'll be my first steady girlfriend" he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:59 pm

As Fenrir lead Skyla followed with arms locked to remain join at the hip with him still. Her heart fill with great anticipation and excitement to knew where this is leading, knowing just what Fenrir has in mind, “(Skyla): how can he not want to have more feel, after he had nice grope feel on my ass,” she'd said to herself somewhat proud. Coming into the dark corner of the cavern Skyla came away from Fenrir to lead herself to the wall, all the while he brought up what seem to be a condom. “(Skyla): yes... I'm quite curious,” that said she took up his hand that held the condom to bit down and take it up, hold it in her mouth. “(Skyla): Now there's something I like to show you, close your eyes and no peeking,” when Skyla felt sure that Fenrir did what was asked she striped down to dress herself in sexy outfit made up of pearls and jewelry, kept in her pocket the whole time. “(Skyla): Okay... now you can look,” she worded in a very seductive tone as Fenrir would find her doing a sexy pose while showing off all of herself through the outfit that covers nothing, all the while as the condom remain in her mouth. Afterwards she dropped to her knees and sandwiched his limp cock to make it harder as Skyla gave Fenrir a nice tit job, “(Skyla): Are you going to tell me how big it will get, or are you going to leave it as a surprise?”

OOC: To be safe I sent the picture through PM
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Fenrir gulped as he was definately in the mood now. He took her into the cave, which he found a nook where there was enough light to see but too far to be noticed. Fenrir reached into his pocket to find his wallet, which he pulled out condom package which was marked "Ultra". He watched her trying to see what she might do, but the wrapper was enough to tell her how much fun he would turn out to be indeed. He smirked as he undid his pants to give her access to his man parts. "Are you curious about how big I can get?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Skyla's smile continued to stretch according with all Fenrir said to her, mainly to ask her if she really wanted him to touch her. She wasn't going to say a word in the cores of wanting Fenrir to knew as Skyla left him good suggestive hint. Playfully she suck out her tongue while wiggling ones ass as Fenrir took hold. Skyla even stuck her rear out further to give him a much better feel to how big a firm it's shaped, “(Skyla): then take me to this quiet place. There's something I've been wanting to show you Fenrir.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next