Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:49 pm

It never once escaped Sebastian's mind when asking to be reminded and only asked to be reminded in a since to see if their on the same topic. On the bed he came seated next to Kiara as a hand came placed on her shoulder, “I do know of a way to help you Mistress, I problem is simple to cure yet... it's a special circumstance. Maria told me everything... about your dark side. If you wish to do me harm it is my Mistress's will which I'll gladly bare so think it through before giving up your soul to me. But if you wish me to cure you... I can take the evil away.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Kiara sat down on her bed looking up at seabstian."you frgot already.. "she sign and once the two were alone she grabed his hand to pull her closer to her."sebasitan .... do you have the power? to clam down bipolloer ? she asked in a dark women like voice not sounding like her self."Sebastian.. if you cant I understand... but that's not why I asked you to remember.. before maira came we were talking about making a contract between us... and I wish to make that.. am not scared that your a demon.. but I am scared that I might hurt you or someone I care like I have done before.. so can you help me with that problem?"she asked in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:16 pm

As she wished, Sebastian left the her bedroom even as Siara directed him out aggressively with a push, but toyed with her playful when making it hard to push when he'd hardly took steps. It did however made him a little sad she didn't trust him yet and should, but if it's her wish Sebastian respected it. A smile crossed his face to see her wear something this cute, and with her normal clothes set aside he had the maids tend to wash them. “Very well if you wish to talk,” he step back into her room and came standing at her bed side, “so... about this promise please refresh my memory.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:35 pm

kaira smiled at him as she looked at him and smiled"yea I would like that Sebastian."she said with a smile,siting on the bed softly she looked at him again and sign."well it is getting late.. sure... why not.. just leave the room for me to get my clothing off."she said pushing Sebastian out of the room still not trusting him around her naked."you stayout side.. "she said cutiely taking ff her own clothing for her o only were a cute mini shirt with a kitty face on it and underwere.opening the door after she put her clothing to the table"there we go sorry Sebastian ... and.. want to talk about that prommissed I sayed about a you know"she said with a evil smirk on her face as her eyes grown differently
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:05 pm

In turn Sebastian displayed a small gesture of apologies when misunderstand Kiara, when she only wish to look over the contract and not sigh anything off. “I can't be too careful Mistress, you remind me of my fourth Mistress Hanna, always leaping before looking to her surroundings.” As she wished it Kiara's good servant handover the documents so she can read, but Sebastian found her not understanding the some, “not to worry, I'll have someone look to this matter and then given a full detail so you'll know what and what not to sigh.” It shows Kiara is more then what she appears as Maria true form didn't go unnoticed, “it's not about hate, it's more about greet where one who kill or ruin life's. It's nothing personal... maybe, but you appear to be caught in the crossfire,” with that said he set the paperwork aside, “Mistress... is there anything else I can do? Or do you wish to retire for the rest of the night?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Kiara looked at him and sign deeply."who said I was going to sign anything?"she asked in a cute tone of voice, kaira sat next to Sebastian and took a pick of what was the papers about."i cant read that anyway.."she said looking to the side."maira..? I though she was a witch? just the way she looked at me I knew she wasa witch all along like you Sebastian ,just by looking at you could tell right off the back you were a demon."she said as she gasped seeingthat someone wanted to her inherited and wheth "w..what.. who can hate me that much.. come on I just got into this house ."Kiara said getting up and putting her hand on her forhead, once again she was trying to put things together."Sebastian.. just put the papers down on the table , we will worry about that later.. "she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:20 pm

It fails not being further amusing of Siara, her way of reaction towards of non-human’s out of curiosity rather the normal response of fear. And coming to a another matter Sebastian held up the paper work had been given earlier and kept it any before Siara was able to reach, “think it's best if we'd read this over before you sigh anything,” he said and took and seat on the bed. “But first I have some disturbing news. It seems someone is looking to take all you'd inherited and I don't know whom but it is an associate of the Mrs. Maria. She not what she appears to be and so there will be a war but not to worry my Mistress... I here to protect you. Now... lets have a look at this contract shall we?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Kiara hugged her abit more until seeing Sebastian was here"weclome back Sebastian anygood news?"she asked looking at the papers in his hands"whats that in your hands Sebastian.?"she asked him cutely, Kiara hugged her once more before letting her go."sorry .. and there not living people ..cool"she said getting to her feet.and walking up to Sebastian trying to reach for the papers in his hands"i hate being so short can I see please?"she asked once more.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:14 pm

“Why should we be friends,” he asked regarding the final words before his way out, “if we're going to be at war I see no relevance to befriend you, all do respect.” With those words said Sebastian went his way returning to the manner with himself, Maya, and the paperwork in-which Maria left with him for Siara to sigh off but Sebastian would have a look over first beforehand. Finding his way into her room he found her enjoying Mai in her furry cat suit from the way Siara is squeezing the life out of her, “it's a good thing Mai & Maya aren’t creatures of the living,” he said with a chuckle, “all do respect master Sebastian... just because I'm undead doesn’t mean I don't feel pain,” Mai replied in a painful tone of voice. “Be that as it may Mai, you'll have to bare it it our Mistress wishes.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:50 pm

"lets be friends Sebastian.. because sooner or later.. my master and your mistress will meet one day and force me to fight with each other.. so right now.. lets be friends.. even though we are totally different..good bye sebasitan. she said snaping her fingers once again and there wa a door rght infrount of him."after Sebastian left maira bust out laughing"oh god.. hahaha"she sad coudent help her self."oh this demon will be fun..to watch.. I wonder what games he well play with this new mistress.meanwhile Kiara was hugging her maid to death."i love kitty"she said cutely "ehh miss"she said as she maid was losssing her breath.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Not the best of words as Sebsatian's ears partook Maria's replays that seem to disgust him further, “how disappointing... to hear you shame our profession. Your right... I'm not like you. And unlike you I serve to follow my promised words. You on the other hand are repugnant to not submit to your master, but don't mistaken me, I not a lap dog... and even a dog brakes at their master if he is doing something that will harm himself. Therefore who is really the she-bitch in heat?” And on another topic yet another word of warn uttered from his lips, “hmmm... dose the witch fancies me that much? Demons have lived before humans walked the earth so don't try paying me like a man easily control by lust. And as for my Mistress... she is no different then the one Great Great Great grandmother of Siara. Oh she was a viscous one, she love torturing little animals when she was little and when she got older... she did thing to me no orderly man can bare. How I bared it? I am a demon after all, human torture is nothing compared to hell's furry, therefore... what the new Mistress will do as she wills it... I welcome her hate and pain, as I said... what fun I'll have with my Mistress so don't feel sorry for me but happy.” Looking to her care given to him, he looked over the number and buried it in his hand, “thank you... it anything comes up I call...” with that said he went his way with a smile on his face.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:07 pm

(sorry I didn't put her backround this was a fast post but now am going to put it Very Happy-)
maira bust out laughing hereing sebastians loving words"oh oh.. this is to rich.. recall sebsatian.. am a witch.. i am not like you getingbossed around like a she bitch in heat ohh no.. i chose what to do not force .. as for a demon in the other hand.. i would love to know more about you Sebastian millchles "she said turning her back away from Sebastian,in the book of reports of Kiara L ,it showed more bad then good, the only good that was in the records was how good her wood making was, and how fast a panter she can be, other then that it showed lots of dark things, 'having a bad anger issues with people she is close to, the closer you get to miss Kiara the worse she becomes, one moment she is laughing the next she is beting you to the ground with a wooden bat, miss Kiara have killed some of her best friends in the past even her brothers, taking no pills or other meds for her problems hopeing she could handle her problem on her own free will. ' maira looked at Sebastian and smiled"i kinda feel sorry for you.. miss Kiara .. in rumors the reason why shewas so able to live with some one was because she was not close to them.. Kiara may be a cute little cat lover on the out side.. but that dark energy you see around her.. is the anger.. hated.. revenge.. every thing you can see of a normal human.."maira said as she sign."oh yea.. if you need any help.. give me a call"she said giving him a card.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:44 pm

For the time being... it seems as thought Sebastian and Maria had an understanding and yet he could shake the feeling of being disgusted with her, considering her loyalties. Though her master has made an enemy with Sebastian, on grounds of threatening Siara's well being, still... a servant serving their master/mistress is devotion and yet as it appears Maria holds no loyalties for her own master, to care not what would happen even if it means death. “How cold of you, if I were in your place madam... I'd do what I can to prevent to the one I serve, even if it's themselves doing the harm upon themselves.” An evil smile crossed his lips at her ordering him as he followed with Maya behind him and came into a room with documents, to be given paperwork for Siara as well background information about her. “I admit there is little I know of the Mistress's personal life, for we only meet just today. She's quite the mysterious one. Even I notice her dark aura.” Taken the information he read it through in a blink of an eye while quickly flipping the pages, “interesting... how delightful, this new mistress of mind will bring so much fun into my life.”

OOC: What is her background?
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 pm

as the room was black and all you could see was her bright yellow eyes."i can see that Sebastian ... I don't try very hard to help these people from dieing .. I keep worning them.. there like dogs ..like you said right now.. the more there tranded the more easyer to take care of them.. they never leason to me when I worn them or tell them whats right to wrong.. I don't care if you kill my new master.. again it is HIS choose in life.. oh and your wondering why all the lights are out is because... I don't the cameras to hear what we say. so I stoped time just for a moment.."she said laughing a bit "again I don't care what they do.. in the end.. I get what I want"the last thing she said before snaping her fingers onceagain and the lights was back on."now come this way Sebastian.. I wish to give you some papers to give to your miss.. and here is some backround papers of miss Kiara."she said walking to a room filled with books ,maira grabed a book and gave it to Sebastian this full book is all the things you need to know abou her that is very important.. I know she wont tell you.. and here are some papers for her to sign.. and one last thing.. for a demon like you.. do you ever see the dark smoke around her?"she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:04 pm

As suspected by Sebastian, looking to this mysterious woman she was more then what she'd appear, “well... well... aren't we cut from the same cloth, but be warned madam... witches are mortals compared to a demon.” The choice words of warning wear also to threaten, if even Maria choose to harm if her master ordered. That said he went along with her as she'd showed him the facility and look on the wall with the many passing members who work as head of the company, Sebastian smiled evilly at each one, “hmm... I know all those men who came and went at the end of their days. Some I had to remove from this world when they dare to cross the family with wrath. What say you madam? Your master... he reminds me of a dog that bites the hand that feeds him. So... if he bites my Mistress's hand then I'll be forced to pull down the bad dog.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:12 pm

miara looked at him giving him a death stare." Sebastian.. I knew you were not just a bulter.. as for me.. am not just a noramle human women.. am a witch.."she said turning her body around." I am just doing as order.. like you.. I don't wish to hurt anyone.. or my master.. I do as told"she said softly as she sign."i am not after hr monie as for my master in the other hand.. "she stoped her self before saying more"sebastian.. if you don't belive my words.. then come with me.."she said turning around and walking to the factory.."we have worke wih the family of miss Kiara for many years..every few years there would be a new person in change of this factory.. and every one.. wishes to have full contrle of this so call power..but in the end , they get ad seeing that they don own it Kiara family dose.."she said walking though a door and now in a hall way showing a time line off all the men that used to work at this place and there to seem looks like maira in te back round for each one."like I said.. am just doing as am told.."she said snaping her fingers and the full room was dark. and she was gone.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:51 pm

The many tentacle of demon is to appear unnoticed before the human eye and beyond the naked eye, concealed within darkness which Sebastian used to kept himself and Maya hide so far without Maira yet to notice. For now she wouldn't have suspected anyone besides herself and the drive within the limo, above all a demon sitting next to her. Quietly Sebastian kept an ear, listening to the conversation over the phone and the way it sounded a threat to Kiara's well-being and wealth was in the making. Who is this man Maira is talking to? And what is he have to do with Kiara? No doubt is was all about her wealth, “Hmmm... quite the unexpected events. I must say how wonderful things are turning out, oh what fun,” he thought to himself. Once Maira came to her destination and exit the limo, she found to be a surprisingly woman if she'd notice Sebastian when she called him out, “not just anyone would notice men, so you must be more then an ordinary woman am I right,” he question and revealed himself to her as Maira called him out. “By and by... excuse my rudeness but I'm compelled to do as my Mistress wish, but beside that my main duty is to protect and serve the family, so what am I to do with you and your boss? Do I... kill those who dare threaten the family I love and care?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Kiara looked at him oddly."i hate tea."she said before seeing one of the maids in a cute kitty sute."that's not what I ment but... its better then nothing come here"she yelled hugging her tightly and peting her cutely.,mean while maira was now in the connfort of her limo as the driver was a very traned inu, with very dark gray hair and wereing a sut and tie,"ma'ma do you wish to go to back to the factory?"he asked tehn maira took out a lighter and sign."yes "she said siting back and pulling out a cigarette from her hand bag."mm miss this.."she said putting the cigarettes to the sideof her lips and putting a lighter to it and smoking."mmm.. "she said opening the windows alittle to let some air out.untill she got a call."hello?"she asked on the phone was the sound of a dark voice man" so did she say yes?"he asked then maira sign"no.. like I said she is getting used to her home.. after a few weeks or two or mounts we well ask her again.. to come by for her to take a look at HER factory "she said takin a puff of smoke." I don't care ho long it takes.. that old bastered gave us nothing but gave a week little brat monie.. what about.." the man was cut off by mairas voice."sir.. this girl has more then I though.. and that guy did help us.. I mean.. if it wasn't for him we would be on the streat.. and I think this girl is the same.."she said softly."but.. the way she is dressed... I hope she dose not come to th factory like that"she said a bit worried .then it was odd the phone hang up on her after saying thoughs words."ass."she said relaxing she looked out side and saw that the factory was near."here doggie"she said taking a dog bisckit from her bag. the inu stoped the car and walked out from the driver set and open the door for her."thank you injoy"she sad giving him the treat. now.."she said puffing some more smoke she took the cigarettes from her lips and put it on the floor before steping on it.."now... who is following me.?"she asked turning around..
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:21 pm

As she wished, with Maira left to tend to herself in taking her leave from this household she wasn’t escorted properly alongside a maid nor male servant to accompany her. Still the two maid’s and even Sebastian bow respectfully as Maira took her leave, before and after they’d now turned their attentions back towards Kiara, “it must have been a horrible ordeal for you,” he said in concern to the matter that upset her, “rest easy Mistress, now… how about we deal with that headache? A nice cup of tea will do nicely,” he suggest but sadly he found among her stress he’s the leading cause and remain quiet as she did, until she either got her head together or had something to say. So Sebastian waited until then. “As you wish,” he wished to carry out the order given, firstly attending to Kiara’s needs therefore taking Mai aside he dressed her in a full furry black cat suit, “go and keep our Mistress company,” he said and Mai nodded before going after Kiara, “Mistress…” she called on in a cute tone and pounced her while snuggling. It was tending to be a joke as Sebastian designed it so while giving what Kiara wanted. As for himself he took Maya with him and followed Maira to her dwelling, hiding in shadows and waited for her to reveal her secrete concerning the matter of the contract she wanted Siara to sigh off on.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:51 pm

maira looked at Sebastian and sign."again.. I don't do this.. am just here to tell,not do... am sorry miss. sorry for wasting your time."she said turnined around."and I wish to leave out here alone thank you very much"she said walking out of the living room and left the home of Kiara. Kiara was lost. then she looked at Sebastian and back at the door then back at Sebastian.".. I.. I have an head ack"she said walking away from Sebastian, and siting on top of a table while putting her hand on her head."fuck... first.. this.. then that.. then you"she said poniting to Sebastian. Kiara stayed quited for a long time just siting there getting things together in her mind. after a while Kiara got up and stretch "Sebastian.."she said turning around. later tonight well talk more about that contract ..but.. now.. Sebastian.. I need something to hug and play with can you get a kitty or a black kitty.. and while your at it.. I want you to follow that women.. there is something off about her.. and this "contracters" am woired about.. don't be out lat"she said in a dark women like tone. then she walked away."i well be walking around..."she said leaveing the living room for Sebastian to do the orders she careyed out for him to do.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:15 pm

It seems at the time Kiara false to grasp the value of a soul, "good or bad it matters not to us my dear mistress. Some like good souls and others like bad ones too, therefore it doesn't matter to me either way." How he was to carry on the conversation, hoping to make persuasion to up-tan her soul, however duty calls and Kiara missed Sebastian's intentions. It was not to disrespect but it's always a Butler's duty to first great the guest before the mistress of the house does. As well mannered as expected from the butlar Sebastian continued his pleasantries towards this woman until Kiara came addressing herself to the real matter at hand. Sebastian was well unaware to the situation, or what information he suspects it's concerning his mistress coming back to work under a new contract, "madam..." he addressed the Miss Maria Lath, "...Try to understand that my mistress has settled into a new life, a life where it is unthinkable for our lady of her stature to be working in hard labor. If this is all the business you have then please I must ask you to take your leave now, I'll company you to the door madam."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Kiara looked into his eyes more,for some odd reson his eyes wa the only thing she was looking at, it was so lovly and a bright shade of red."w-..n-no thank you....my soul is to dark for anyone.."she said softly before turning to her maid and smiling at her."how lovly to meet you"she said cutiely until Sebastian ran up to there guest ,Kiara pouted a little bit"i have a mouth of my own.."she said walking back inside.the women with lovly blond hair and a shiny blue dress took out a card from her bag and gave it to Sebastian "the name is maria lath I work in this large coumpny for many years bulter.. am here to see the young miss. the new owner of this large factory .I also heard that she was some girl from the west side of the city and dresses like one as well.. I don't belive it.. but.. I came here to give her some papers and to talk some important things to her. now where is she?"she asked in a lovy tone,kiara walked behind Sebastian and sign."yo"she said waveing her hand to the side. then maira sign"i guess I was wrong.. miss Kiara that is your name right?"she asked then Kiara noded"yes.."she asked maira gave her a note " some of the other larger factorys invited you to a welcome back party... but I wont be happening until the 4th which is in a few weeks.. but I need you to sign some papers.. about .."Kiara cute her off"what!?"she yelled backing away."no , you got the wrong idea.. am just a handy man.. well handy girl..nothing more"she said waveing her ands.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Though he thought he had answered her question, still... the questioning continued with Sebastian a little at a lost before trying again to be more clear answering her question. "You're great great great great great great grandfather was quite the clever lad, did I not say the agreement was for me to look after this family line and that includes the following generation in exchange for his soul. So you understand that my services to you is the results of your grandfather giving me his soul. We Deman do eat souls, it's like a drug for us but eventually if eating too many we become no less than a mad beast hungry for flesh. I myself have a use for souls other than eating, I adore soul to collect and not eat. If I were to claim your soul we would have to set up an arrangement, a pat if you will, so... What do you desire at the cost of soul?" And the chance of claiming another soul from making a deal, came interrupted as the maid named Mai came interrupted to address that they're expected guest has arrived, "the names Mai my lady," the maid addressed yourself when Siara asked her name. And before Siara came to me the other woman Sebastian ran interference first and greeted himself, "welcome and thank you for arising on such short notice, please allow me to accompany you into the living room and wait , our mistress of the house will be joining you shortly." That said Sebastian led the blonde hair woman into the living room where fireplace was set for comfort and brewed tea along with treats, "do help yourself and ask if you need of my services. And if I may ask... what brings you here and what business do you have with my mistress?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Kiara looked at him cutiely "why would I be friten that a demon like you is my butler .. but now I know that , about you one with my family.. but once you took his soul.. why keep going" she asked softly looking deep into his eyes."Sebastian..."she said softly smileing softly"do ... do you want my soul?"she asked in a woryed tone." like do you eat them?or cook them?"she asked joking around with him.untill one of the maids walked to Kiara and bowed"my lady, there is a women wishes to speck to you"she said softly then Kiara picked her up and hugged her."thankies .umm what is your name?"she asked softly.the women with bright blond hair and a lovly blue dress started to walk down the hall looking around."what a lovly place."she said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Not quite the reaction he'd expected when revealing his true identity, where often at times with Siara's predecessors would react either in terror or horror to learn of him being a demon. Indeed a rare sight to find himself perplex but somewhat flatter as she examined his eyes without fear. "My lady... you flatter, because none has ever approached me in this manner," happily he said so, "how this demon became a life Butler to your family you ask? Well it goes back during the days of your great great great great great great grandfather, a wealthy young lad who lost his parents and business rivals and even friends of the family began ravaging your family great wealth. It was then he summoned aid of us demons and so I agreed to serve and protect your family in exchange for his soul."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next