Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Kiara looked at him and smiled more,"mew okay Sebastian"she said walking around."you did one hell of a good job."she added until she turned her body around and looked into his glowing eyes."i was right... this is the seconde time in my life.. seeing a demon.. and at first sight I know for a fact.."Kiara walked up to him "can you get a little lower.. your very tall"she said once sebastin was at her leavle she put her hands on his face"now... I wish to ask only one question and one only... sebatian...why.. and how did a demon like you becoming a bulter and doing as a week human girl pleases ,like me? and I want a straight anwer"she said touching his face more, never got the chance to touch a real demon before. she have seen one and hade a friend that was one ,but new got the chance to touch one.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:43 pm

The actions of Sebastian bringing about fright upon his new mistress when speaking up on her, was on purpose when it couldn't be helped. Though he strives to be a perfect butler, still... the devilish side he to toy with mortals. "My apologies mistress,I'll constantly remind myself in the future I shall not do such a thing to you again," humbly he said so yet he smirked so evilly. Once that matter was cleared alongside her he walked as Kiara took notice of a portrait, "yes, this would be your late grandfather who graciously gave you his vast fortune. He was a very complicated man but a good man nonetheless. Some of his demands were unreasonable and demanding however I enjoyed it, I do love a good challenge and I and yet fail." Coming outside within the backyards garden vasa planes, Sebastian was proud of his work as he expected his mistress to be impressed with him, "I do aim to please my mistress, and no... sadly this area was a barren wasteland before I restored it to its former glory. If you're wondering how I was able to restore the house surroundings including the green areas... if you have the notice as of yet... I am not human." That said slightly lowering his glasses to reveal his eyes, Siara would find his hues glowing a blood red color, "I did say so before... I'm not just any butler... I am one 'hell' of a butler."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:30 pm

seeing Sebastian smile made her happy as well, Kiara could not help her self but walk away from him"okay you do that i'll have fun walking around"she said after a while Kiara saw some cool things she have never seen before,till she jumped "you scared me"she said making a soft sign. hearing what he said made her look more around "wow you did a wonderful job. I mean much better then what I would do"she said walking up to a paniting and looking at it more."so this is what my grathefather look like."she said moving away from the picture and countenu to walk the hall way ,Kiara saw a door an ran to it, open the door and making a large gasp seeing the out side"holy mother of ... oh my god.. this is a back yard? its fucking huge!"she yelled running down the steps and running around"fuuuuuuuu.. his is soooo big wow..weeeeee"she said running around even more. "Sebastian, was this fild of flowers here before ?"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:30 pm

It is to a Butler satisfaction, seeing their master or mistress well pleased with their work, at that being praised to the fine dining he cooked up Sebastian couldn't hold back a smile, perking at the right corner of the lips. "I thank you Mistress, I do seek to please that it fills my heart to see you satisfied." Standing at her side he watched Siara stuff her face, which seem somewhat cute and adorable despite the way she eats is lacking in manners. Above all it was satisfying seeing her this please and on the following he started cleaning up afterwards, "go right ahead and explore mistress I'll be joining you momentarily, it would be my pleasure to accompanying you but my duties come first," that said the table was cleared off as he head into the kitchen, washing all the plates and utensils as well what was used to cook. Finally after a while Sebastian sought to seek Siara out, coming to her as she explored the mansion, "is everything to your satisfaction," he asked as he came behind her, "I must pat myself on the back, over a few hours ago this place was in great need of repair and now look... Restored to its former glory with an added exceptions to fit this modern time don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:36 pm

kiara looked at him and sign"sorry but i have to get to know you more, for me to let you see or even touch my body.."said Kiara smiled and noded"okay , I guess I can wait"she said walking with him into the dinner room ,Kiara looked at the maids and open her mouth softly then looking back at them?"who are they.. are they my maids.. cool"she said siting down at the table, Kiara looked at all the food and she started to drool"i never seen this many food on a plate before ekkk"she said smiling at her bulter"thanks you soo soo soo very much "she said .starting to eat the lovly food sebastain made for her."wow..your a bulter and a shef as well"she said eating , and injoying every little bit of it as she could.after eating the lovly food and dessert .Kiara did a soft pur."mmm"she said as her head was now on the table."oh god am so full"she said laughing alittle.kiara got up and walked around."ama going to walk around to get used to this place. come if you want"she said walking off into a hallway.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Standing outside alongside the bathroom door to the left side, in-which Kiara dwells bathing, her hellish Butler in black waits patiently while holding the clothing in hand. That being until she requests the closing to dress and left Kiara on her own to dress herself. "My lady... if it's not out of my place to be speaking to you in such a manner, please hear me out. Think of me not as a man but as your loyal servant, my desires are your own so be comfortable with me and fear not of any insecurities." The time she took to dress Sebastian went ahead to carry out an order, calling the woman to have her come to this mansion as requested, "it is done mistress, she'll be on her way with in the hour so why now why not relax and dine in at the meantime?" That said Sebastian guide and directed Kiara down stairs and into the hallway to come into the grand dining room. There, at the far end of the long cable stood to two maids, "well done girls, go and take care of your other duties and afterwords you are dismissed for the rest of the night," submissively the two gave their bow toward Sebastian and their new mistress before going their own way. Then on Sebastian opened a chair for Siara to sit which is the masters seat, and so forth pulling up a dining cart he set the table with fine dishes and luxurious silver wear, "tonight's dinner is the leg of lamb covered in white gravy, with a side of sautéed potato cutlets, baby carrots with cream buttered asparagus, butter rolls, cream of broccoli soup, and homemade cranberry sauce. And finally desserts will be Keylime cherry cake, please enjoy mistress."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:24 pm

Kiara blushed and started to relaxe more, while the time pasted she though more about Sebastian"what is he?" she said to her self.she did a soft sign and got up ,then blushed at her self and whent back down"s-s-sebastain am done"she said softly"what who was on the phone anyway?"she asked her butler she did a soft gasp seeing his bright red eyes' he must be some kind of demon' she though she gave him a sharp look for a little bit until she grabed the tawl from his hands and wraped her self in it"just put the clothing on the counter am going to get into it. now out.."she said pushing him out side."you maybe my bulter but your still a man so your not aloud to see my naked body"she said slaming the door, a few minits later she got out wereing a long t-shirt with soft pants ."ah I feel much better"she then looked at him"sorry for pushing you out of the shower room quietly.. I just .. not used to being near or close to a male.. its not... you no its me.. wait fuck"she said walking away"i cant talk"she said sadly"and about the women on the other side of the phone ,"its okay if she can come today, call her back and tell her to come over"she said walking back to her room.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:40 pm

The attitude of her reaction provoked a side of Sebastian in which he held back. The devilish side that loves to tease and provoke humans as he found her of the sort who is fun to tease. As much as he wanted to Sebastian reframed himself from doing so. Why? First and always their relationship is master and servant therefore he ask accordingly as would a servant, "as you wish Mistress, I leave you to yourself but I am here at your beckoning call if you need anything," he said and he did to her requests to be alone while bathing. Coming back into the master bedroom he heard the sound of a cell phone sounding off, calling Siara so Sebastian answered the call, "hello Matt help you? Unfortunately Miss. Siara is not present to answer your call but I'll relay any message you wish together." Carefully he listen to the other wording a message for Kiara, "I see, I'll be sure to give her the full detail soon and to return your call, goodbye and have a nice day," he said before hanging up the phone. "How interesting," he said to himself while looking for another set of closing for Kiara to wear after her bath. And outside the door he waited for her to finish, so we can come in and dresser.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Kiara looked at him and noded"not a lot of people speack like me but some do."she said looking to the side until she gt up slowly ,then with out any warning she was now striped into nothing then she covered her breast"what the hell!?"she yelled she did a cute gasp when she was picked up and was careyed into the show ,Kiara blushed when she was now in the both water good thing it didn't show her breast . she sign badly looking at him."i can try. j-just don't come back here until am done.. "she said waiting for him to leave the shower room, once he left she started to clean her self, after a washing her self she sign and layed her head back injoying the worm water"mmm so worm its been to long .."she said closeing her eyes softly.while she was relaxeing the old phone in her room started to ring, on the other line was a women with bright yellow hair and bright pink lipstick,and with bright blue eyes.waiting for someone to pick up the phone."hello ,am sorry for bothering you ,but can I make an appointment with miss Kiara later today, I wish to talk to her sence she is now inchage of my company "she said with a giggle."so is there a open spot for me to talk to her,?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:50 pm

A stroke to the lower chin of his face, made by his thumb and index finger all the while slightly tilting the head off to the side slightly, expressed carious mess with a curious thought for her words. "Really? Is this how others speak nowadays? My my how society is at a lost of morals and elegance to be reducing themselves using such low class language. But again I say is that my mistresses wishes." Siara asking of normal closing, Sebastian explained that they're currentlyhanging out to dry after being wash, "I will return you your clothes once they are properly presented in use, but for now I feel these clothes you are wearing currently rather suits you better. Then again I must have you stripped." With those words and without warning, Sebastian proceeded to undress Siara quickly until she stood before him bare naked, "a bath awaits you, it will do you good, there's nothing like a good bath to wash away all woes," scooping her up into his arms the black Butler then carried her off into the bathroom made entirely of marble stone as the bath itself is that the size of the pool, filled with hot water and foaming bubbles. Slowly she was dip and submerged at shoulder height, "just relax and allow the warmth to caress your body and wash away the pain. Imagine yourself being reborn in this fashion."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:17 pm

kiara looked at him a bit shocked seeing him.'oh.. its just you.. you scared me.. se..sebastian"she said softly geting out of the bed she streched and did a cute yawn,moving her hand to her eye and rubing it lightly."what do you mean lauguage.. this is normale at my place"she said looking up at him."w-wait.? have you seen my long shirt and boxers?"she asked for a women she didnt dressed like one she was so used to dressing like a guy and never see how lovly she really looks.kiara sign softly,untill her eyes open wide"w-w-what how did you know.!?"she asked a bit shocked."y-yes it is.. over...over"she said softly to her self.then she covered her self alittle bit."can you give me my normal clothing now?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:04 pm

The time within the absence of being at his mistresses side, Sebastian performing magnificently in his profession, calling upon the dark forces and his demonic voice. And arise the shadowy demonic characters taking shape of human form, being two skeleton figures first rotting flesh before slowly the flesh appeared to heal and form new skin. And finally gasping and air as life was restored for these two long dead bodies. "(Sebastian): Awakin you too, you slept so long and now it's time to fill your duties. We have a new mistress so don't embarrass me." Two maids with fiery red hair yawned and open their eyes, nodding to heed his words without any backtalk, "(Sebastian): good! Now we have a lot to do, firstly prepare a bath ready for our mistress once she awakens, and on the following of feast to welcome her so do the necessary shopping and preparation to cook." Naturally responding in a submissive bow, the two maids set themselves off to carry out their task, leaving Sebastian to check up on Siara as he found in despair through dreams, "awake my lady," he whispered as she jerked up with bad language. "Such language, hardly the kind words that should be uttered from a lady your stature. Then again it is of my mistresses prerogative to speak as she wills it." Out of concern slowly he catches four head to hers, "bad dream? I see... such a violent pass, but worry not sent those days are now over."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 pm

i can do better but again it was just a fast 10 sec skech . i well show u how bad ass i can draw ^o^)

kiara was now in deep sleep after he left the room the room went dark,she may look cute in her sleep but her night mares was coming in, kiara didnt know why ,but it was all about her anger ,and the painful memerys of her hurting her best friend ,beting her over and over again with a chair, as she was laughing loudly, untill a very dark shadow came in to her dreams and every thing whent black, kiara did a small yell hoping it would be over,puting her hands on her face for her not to look at the painful memerys anymore untill the shadow infrount of her touched her head with his finger"awake my lady"the voice said as her eyes open and got up quickly"ekk,what.. what time is it?"she said turning her head seeing sebastian"agh"she yelled then she put her hand on her heart"shit, you scared the fuck out of me!"she said taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Her eyes, the look of a cute expression, followed by Kiara's sweet angelic voice was quite moving to warm even the coldest of harden hearts. It even brought Sebastian to lose composure momentarily when he found himself lose in her eye, from the way Kiara stared at him cutely and intensely. Coming along in her words of questioning and asking, his finger came on her lips before the pain killer pill rendered her body to rest, "shhhh... all will be revealed, and your questions will be answered, for now... rest Mistress." As her eyes slowly fluttered shut, give a kiss on her forehead when Sebastian lead in to do so, "sleep now," he whispered and left the room once her slumber set in. "My new Mistress. Hmmm... she nothing like the other but she'll, after all she is my Mistress. Now then... let us prepare her home welcoming."

OOC: Cute picture, but I know you can do better.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:25 am

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 Untitled_by_shanyflower-d73gw57
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:51 pm

kiara looked up at him with a soft cute look ,once her body was on the soft bed, she looked up and blushed seeing how he removed his glove , and giving her the pain kills into her soft lips and the water to drink it down."its okay .. I was being careless"she said softly, but kiara was a bit curios when he said 'deal in short ' but she didn't mind it for now, "I know my grandfather was very nice for giving me a home.. "she said then she recall reading the will saying something about a gift."wait so your the secrete gift in the will of my grathfather?"she asked in a soft tone.she wanted to ask more but she was to shy to.looking around the room and did a light gasp"your right.. "she said cutely"and you are suitable for my needs. I mean I never had a bulter before so .. and am so used to being alone. am sorry for acting like that."she said looking up at him and his eyes, a bright red colore eyes.kiara never seen anyone with that type of eyes.'is he a demon?' she asked her self as she looked to the other side and sign."i wish to rest a little bit, sebasit wake me.. when.... "she stoped when the pain kills got her sleepy.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:28 pm

"Not the greeting I have hope to hear from my mistresses first words, however as your servant it is not my place to say as what the mistress wills, rather... it t'is the mistresses prerogative what words she use to address servant," said in the given reply Sebastian used to reply after Kiara's choice words. As she sought to come from the bed which caused her more pain, Sebastian did nothing until it was appropriate to do so, and then helped her back on the bed being firm to have her lie down and keep still while tucking her in the bed sheets tightly for her own good. "Forgive me if I'm being aggressive but it's for my mistresses own good to reframe her from further hard," biting into the index finger of the glove, the black Butler pulled off the glove and a seductive manner, doing so to pull up a pain relief pill within his bare fingers and plucked it into her mouth with the same seductive manner, before pulling up the glass of water to have her down it, easing her throat to swallow the pill. "Now now my mistress, it's not in your best interest or say-so to relieve me of my duties. What comes with the manners estate and wealth is me, meaning your inheritance comes with me in a package deal in short. I am a life Butler to your family thus I am to serve you whether you like it or not. Besides maintaining a house this massive alone won't do, therefore it is fortunate you have my help, what you try to do repairing this house would've taken you months as I myself repaired in a matter of hours, just look around and see how this room looks new. So what say you mistress? Am I not suitable to your needs?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:30 pm

kiara woke up seeing a figer infrount of her, in shock she looked at her self and touched her face"h-how did I get here?and mistress?w-what look you got the wrong I idea bro."she said getting up alittle then a part of her lag started to hurt"ouch"she said as she put her head back on the pillow."Sebastian.. that's a nice name. look what ever payed you or who ever payed you tell them thanks.but I don't need help,"she said trying to get up again but insteed falling off the bed."fuck!"she yelled trying to get up."i was reparing this place on my own.. how did you get in anyway?"she asked siting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:19 pm

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 0a054c1c-48b1-11e2-8f9a-12313d1f5c43

In the long lines of her family lineage, in-which belonging to Kiara comes at a great good fortune concerning her life predicament, and yet this good fortune of inheritance comes at a heavy price she'll soon find out from the day she came to reside in this old mansion. In all walks of life family lines are not without it's dark past, especially with those in great wealth. Who knows where it begins and ends, nor why in agreement was made calling forth the service of the demon.

All the while Kiara went about her business restoring the house structure to proper living conditions, within the dark eyes are watching her. The feeling of another's precedents to a ghostly nature was no figment of the others imagination if ever Kiara felt another's presents lurking. If she notice a shadowy figure conceal in darkness cling to her shadow as every action she took was observed. The ghostly apparition itself took no hand to do harm nor contact of any sort, that until it was required to do so when Kiara's unfortunate calamity befalls her, due to a weakened structure of the house cost her to fall through the floor and hit the lower foundation. "My, what an unfortunate predicament you have yourself in. Really my mistress this line of work is unsuited for a lady of your stature," called out a voice belonging to the ghostly presents as the transparent figure became more solid, thus became more human like, furthermore appeared in the form of a butler. "Oh dear, just look at you, so dirtied up, such a disgraceful sight for a lady high-class," with word said the stranger, all the while taking it upon itself to scoop the young woman carefully into its arms and carried her off.  

Upon the third floor of the mansion within the master bedroom, before awakening Kiara was at rest in bed long before her injuries were tended to then left alone to rest, all the while the stranger in question took to himself roaming about the many halls of the mansion. "How long has it been? Such a troubling sight to see this placecome under ruin. I might as well reside my position if I don't do something about this troubling matter." That said this mysterious Butler rolled up his sleeve and cracked his finger readying himself of a long extended labor work. But without some sort of miracle, instantly the house structure from in and out were repaired looking as new within a fraction of the time, "that ought to do it, however I am long away from retaining myself. Now then it's about time to see about the mistress's condition," speak of the devil and he shall appear, meaning as the butler spoke of Kiara and went about seeing her current condition, likely she was awake to find yourself in bed and cared for, as he entered the master bedroom carrying fresh water and medicine to treat any pain, carried on silver platter. "You're awake, how glad I am to see it wasn't something serious. Please forgive my gross incompetence of not having everything prepared for your arrival, which led to this incident. It's far too late for proper introductions so I ask you for your forgiveness in which to be forgiven won't be taken lightly to redeems my poor actions. The name is Sebastian and I'd like to welcome you home... mistress."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:57 pm

backround:the year is 2014 ,on a hot suny day,in the hill contry of montna , there live a large 3 floor masten with 29 rooms pluse 3 bath rooms ,a main room a kitchen and a dining hall.this lovly home used to belong to a old man, that own a 3 different comanes ,when he was still alive he had a bulter, a while ago he made a deal to him for him to die a little later, the old man know how to do some witch craft that got the demon instreeded in him in the first place,that was a nother reson why the home he lives in looked very odd ,once he knew he was at the point of dieing he looked up his family and see if any one he knows is still alive for him to give him or her the monie, the old men looked around until he saw a few people that he knew in his family some of them were to much of a bastered so he didn't chose them but when he saw the name of a girl he only saw once ,once he clicked her name, it told that she was a repare man and was living off od det for so long and living with a girl she hate until she pays them off. he started to write the will about the monie and now sending it to her , with out her knowing he also helped her pay off that lown she needed help for almost 44,000 but to him it was nothing.after the next day he was dead.

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/34/65/77/brunettes-original_00346577.jpg

now: the girl was name kiara with long hair with cute brown curls ,she hade bright brow eyes and a face that looked like it was made by a angel, her body was a bit curvy ,having very large breast , today she was wereing a riped t-shirt and bagy pants for her job which was repareing a wall, she took out a hamer from one hand and a bag of sement on the other"lets get to work"she said cutiely ,after a hard day of work she whent home and open the door but the hell did not finish when her room mate pushes her to the floor telling her to clean the room, like she was some kind of slave. after the cleaning she took a fast hot bath and whent to bed, which was the floor with a old blankit. she looked at her room mate and sign"what now?"she asked then she gave it to her."uh something about bills bitch"she said giving her a mean look and walking away. kiara sign again and open the letter ,then she gasped."cps whiches to talk to me... oh no"she said softly.
the next day she got her self ready now wereing blue baging pants and some riped up shoes and a tight shirt with a happy cat on it.kiara then whent into the office and said not a word"please look am paying as much as I can for my lown please"she baged then the man laghed"someone payed every thing off for you.. here"he said giving her a letter the will her grathfather made for her."so... now am rich? and I have a home.. he gave me a home?"she asked the men noded and helped her into there car"do you need anyhelp getting your things"umm yess can you get it for me?"she asked one of the men was nice to help her out and whent to her home and getting her things but it looks like someone did it for her, and he wonder who?once they were at the large home ,kiara jumped out of the car and gasp"THIS IS My HOME~!"she yelled so happy then she stared to cry."wow"she said then she titled her head seeing some of her things near the door."umm thanks"she said to the guy"your fast"she said walking to the door and giting her things after she open the large looking door she walked in and waved good bye the the other man."wow.. this place looks so old"she said seeing some of the wall paper coming off and dust every were"okay I guess I have to get to work"she said taking out her hammer. after a few fixes here and there.once she was done she took her bags and tried to carey them to the top floor"god this is fucking hard"she said trying to careing them. once she got to her room she open the door and saw a goody basckit"aww"she said smiling she put her bags on the floor and sign,"wow.. this place is large.."she said putting the bags down and walking out of her room."man.. this place is to large.. I need some help"she said walking around ,she stoped her self and ran back to her room and grabed her tooles"okay , this place is a little messed up at lest fix it"she said starting to fix the cracks in the walls.in the hall was a large looking carpit but under it was a hole which kiara didn't knew she walked to the hall and feel right though.. "agh"she yelled as she fell right to the floor making her blackout.(sorry it a bit long and took a while but I was having some fun lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5