Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:52 am

//good!! Because I got new ideas and !! I opened up an slave rp for ya ! It has your name on it , really it does lol!! Welcome bk dude
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:23 am

//I'm finally back
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 12:27 pm

The halls empty and quite , shany leasoned to the male as she keeped her eyes in him ,well she tryed too she couldn't see him since her way if seeing the world was so difficultly different, mis flower didn't know what the world looked like. She moved and walked down the hall and as she walked down hearing the sounds of other people traped the same way she was each door passing you hear."why here let me out !" Or "hay you please let me out help me" hereing there pleases, made the female felt like she was queen of her home land once again .she smirked devilishly as she thought about his request "let me see...sounds like a blast " she added as she fixed up her hair a Small bit "okay for letting me free . what do you want in return?" She asked fixing her dress alittle while she talked to the voice that ehcos though the hall
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:31 pm

"It's quite simple really. How does your hearts desire sound?" He asked. "You are a stone cold killer. The world hates you. How would you like revenge?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 12:53 am

The female removed her chains and slowly moved her body from the cold emtpy jail cell, her cold feet slowly walked across the old dusty floor "thank you. But I know. What is it for me" she added as she walked into the empty hall way with the male .
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 12:08 am

Is this one dead?)
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:58 pm

"And so are you." Said a voice. the body bled, but it didn't die. "You think I would send the real me in there? I know how dangerous you are, but I'm willing to help you escape. Now, will you accept? Or should I just let you rot in here for all eternity?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Shany smirked evily as she pined him to the wall and at ready starting to stap him repeatly over and over at his chest and lovingly liking the blood off his clothing."hahahaha "she laughed demonicly " your an idiot human!!"she laughted
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:17 pm

However, despite being told she was insane and a liar, he was super stubborn. He watched her moving around while chained. "Alright then." He unchained her, and handed her a knife. Before he knew it, he was indeed pinned to the wall, with a knife at his throat.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Shany moved her head a little to the side slowly moving closer to the male and moving her body to the side."how funny human.. I don't seem to remeber you."she said with a soft smile "I well remeber, if you help me out of here and give me a knife I might talk " she laughed demonicly. A while ago a man told him to not believe her she was abit of a lier.she slowly moved around her chain and looked at him closely.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:53 pm

(I still remember her from when I first met you)
Kairo walked in, looking straight at Shany. "Well now, if it isn't the one and only Shany Flower herself. You remember me, don't you?" As he spoke, he got closer to the dangling woman.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:19 pm

(( because she's my chara I love her)) now if u want to start
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:46 am

(Is that Shany? Cause if so, then she's changed since the last time I saw her.)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 9:56 pm

Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) 1436588652344_by_ssflowerss-d90t138

-planet eirth time-may 7th 1754 
-Planet lithite time- jan 34 11699 
-opposite World of lathite-

Its a wonderful day outside,the births are churping.. The eyes watching the sky is are red like always. The water is clean.. Oh look its a man walking around with no eyes or hands. It's a wonderful day.. If only I wasn't suck in this priesson well asylum,people be asking why is a pretty girl like me doing here? THEY said its because I killed amunch of people and I see things. But there wrong...I used..no I am the learder of flower villige, flower villige is a gorgeous Place to realxe and have fun...before I whent cuckoo for cocoa puffs I took over the land and the women in it yes no man was aloud because they prommisses to be with you and to love you and they just leave so ño men aloud no matter what Even though we lived in a small country and was surrounded By biger contrys that there learder was male I still traded with them to pay for the bills I get and other stuff.. But one day a clan named the LE-HA family came over and took over my land taking all of the women and killing there childen I tryed to kill as much as I can and once it was over it was too late it was just me and my child rejala..which.. Was taken from me and after that I slowly started to lose my mind even though it ran in the family I wanted to kill any one.. And here I am never to be seen again.

Chained up to a ceiling tDangled up By her feet with chains around her body whereing only a white jacket  with a hocky mask on her face and her arms tied behind her back and spicks on the floor above her.

I am a cat demon but the THING here knows how to keep a demon down to be surprised.when to feed me only fish or what ever they find on the floor.people around the world saw me a a hero to all women.. But now am just some crazy lady behind bars in a crazy home.

The day was normale but its not as a man came into the asylum why and what reason.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))   Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black necklace -S missing (ChrlySkwrlMfns only))
Page 1 of 1