Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:33 pm

she lightly wraped her lags around him as she moaned more biting his neck hard
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:11 pm

shanyflower wrote:
her niples got hard right away as she did a light moan
her moan was like music and he kept up his actions
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:00 pm

her niples got hard right away as she did a light moan
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she blushed light feeling him picking up her body as she felt him laying he ron the bed as she smiled."thanks you"she said smiling
he gave a nod to her thanks and kissed her as he toyed with her nipples
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:16 pm

she blushed light feeling him picking up her body as she felt him laying he ron the bed as she smiled."thanks you"she said smiling
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:16 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she smiles then she got close to him kissing him more as she took him to her bed."mm my mate.
he returned her kiss and caressed her lush naked body
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:10 am

she smiles then she got close to him kissing him more as she took him to her bed."mm my mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:13 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the neko girl smiled then blushed."if your not ready i undersyand"she said blushuing then covering up her breast ,as she felt his worm body she blushed more.
"i am ready i want to be sure you are" he said to her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 pm

the neko girl smiled then blushed."if your not ready i undersyand"she said blushuing then covering up her breast ,as she felt his worm body she blushed more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:03 pm

shanyflower wrote:
taking off her bra she smiled at him."like what you see and i want to me your mate forever"she said smiling
he held her newly naked body "i do like what i see but are you sure?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:08 pm

taking off her bra she smiled at him."like what you see and i want to me your mate forever"she said smiling
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:06 am

shanyflower wrote:
she blushed as she looked at him eye to eye."i.."she said undressing her self slowy infrount of him."i wish t be with you..and make all the jokes i want to you"she said geting close tto him

he watched her and listened nodding to her words "you already do that my sweet kitty" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:14 pm

she blushed as she looked at him eye to eye."i.."she said undressing her self slowy infrount of him."i wish t be with you..and make all the jokes i want to you"she said geting close tto him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:44 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dont worry they did not they only licked each other))

she licked her lips and smiled as she got closer to him and kisses him lightly."you call me mate but we hade not have sex why are you calling so??"sjhe ask blushing
he half laughed "i guess your right so how bout i call you kitten" he said as he reached to her to hold her to him she had a point and he should respect her for she still could choose someone else
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:01 pm

dont worry they did not they only licked each other))

she licked her lips and smiled as she got closer to him and kisses him lightly."you call me mate but we hade not have sex why are you calling so??"sjhe ask blushing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:57 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she smiles as she blushed."did..we hade sex?"she asked as she looked at him blushing
i dunno i dont think so)

"i dont remember" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:37 pm

she smiles as she blushed."did..we hade sex?"she asked as she looked at him blushing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:49 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the neko smiled and took the wolf by the hand"lets to go are new room"she said licking her lips evily
he nods and follows her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:56 am

the neko smiled and took the wolf by the hand"lets to go are new room"she said licking her lips evily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she looked at him then smiled."dont worry she well come though"she said peting him on the head.
he nodded and waited with the neko at his side
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:33 pm

she looked at him then smiled."dont worry she well come though"she said peting him on the head.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:01 pm

shanyflower wrote:
kiro blushed moving a way as she got up and walked away."leafe me"she said as she looked at the neo and the wolf.."i i need to be alone .."she siad walking away.
"i do like you" he said as she left then sat down "lets give her time until she decides we still got and will always have each other"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:54 pm

kiro blushed moving a way as she got up and walked away."leafe me"she said as she looked at the neo and the wolf.."i i need to be alone .."she siad walking away.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:10 pm

shanyflower wrote:
kiro looked a thim and blushed badly when she saw hs face close to her face moving her gun away."a.ah..u.umm "she said as she slaped him."g-g-get a-a-a-away"she said blushing.then the neko smiled evily"awww she is shy""fuck you human pussy"kiro yelled
the wolf nodded to he nekos remark but he didnt move away from the other woman letting her get used to them being with her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:31 am

kiro looked a thim and blushed badly when she saw hs face close to her face moving her gun away."a.ah..u.umm "she said as she slaped him."g-g-get a-a-a-away"she said blushing.then the neko smiled evily"awww she is shy""fuck you human pussy"kiro yelled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next