Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:37 am

silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } - Page 3 Traddional_anime_girl_by_gx_ksjy-d58sztd
backrond.in the east there are battles fighting over land and each clan has ethered died or have grown and as for the humans there has no life or had to move out ..as for one clan there was a prinsses they lived up in the mountans in the cold ..were they like it mostly .after a short time demons started to go there ,other demons and take over the land by the other clan .they foght of some time /and still is/as fro the prinssces for to make peace she had no other choose to marry naraku .AKA /he is the one for the starting that called the demons to kill every one and every thing."no way am marying him..he is hot but full of death no way daddy "she said siting on her chair nere her father then geting up with her face all red and walking away ."like your father said if you do marry me .i prommis your land to be pure and my demons to be off your land"naraku said with a grin on his face still covered head to toe by his fluffy while sheet .she did not leson to him and walked off out side .she then saw the demons fighting with her people "stop it"she yelled she ran to the demons using her power then one of the demons grabed her by the back of her stirt and caryed her ."let me go now"she baged and then used her powers and burned the demon but sadlly was a misstak the demon was flying so high and the women did not know and could not fly .she fell to the ground mills away from home .
now~~~~~~
she woke up in a dark forist and looked back and forth seeing were she was and who she was ..all she remember was falling .she got up and walked around then she felt hungery .she walked by a nere by river and got some fish ..she cooked the fish and started to eat it ..later she was walking around and was still lost "who am i and were am i?"she said looking kinda sad.
Back to top Go down

silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3